Ricardo and Juliana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shae's hand moved to the back of my head, pinned me to her chest; I, hands holding her breasts together, rubbed my face on the twin mounds of perfect tit-flesh.

It'd been way too long since I'd been with a woman.

When I came up for air Shea took a step back and undid the final buckle of her skirt. It slid down her legs to the floor. Her panties were beautiful, silk and light blue.

Seeing the admiration in my eyes she said, "You like?"

"Yes, they're delicious. May I take them off?"

"Of course."

She kicked off her shoes and stepped forward. I worked her panties down her legs -- she was shaved bald. She stepped out of them with one leg, raised the other leg, and I plucked the panties off her ankle, pressed them to my face, took a deep whiff.

I love the smell of a deeply aroused woman.

She said, "You ever do it on an airplane?"

I said, "Yeah, but with a guy."

She said, "Not a bad second choice. Tuck you calves underneath you so your sitting on your ankles."

I did and she, steadying herself with a hand on the back of my seat, the other on my son's shoulder -- he and Jasmyn were watching us as they ground their bodies into each other -- slid onto the seat and, like me, sat on her ankles. Our legs were now interlocked, our sexes pressed to the other's thigh. We wrapped our arms around each other, bodies held together, breast flesh on breast flesh.

Leaning forward, Jasmyn said, "Kara, you are in for some fun."

Watching Randall's cock slide from her pussy I said, "Jasmyn, you are too."

Concentrating, sucking my bottom lip into my mouth, I ran my thumb along Shae's lower lip, then tipped it forward, slightly parting her lips. She licked it and I glided it back along her lips, leaving a thin trail of moisture behind.

Shae then moved her body into mine and, fingers spread wide, held the side of my head, tilted it to the right. When her lips brushed mine I closed my lips on hers, kissed her, kissed her again. Our tongues swirled against and around each other and our bodies, in imperceptible steps, melded into each other. My hands on her ass, I pressed her wet sex to my thigh.

When the kiss ended she whispered, "Wow," then brought her mouth back to mine. Her tongue explored the space between my lower lip and teeth, then our tongues did a libidinous dance driving up the heat of our already overheated bodies. I kissed the hollow of her throat, the side of her neck, caught an earlobe between my teeth, nipped it, sucked on it, said, "God you taste good."

I turned to Jasmyn, who was bouncing on my son's lap, taking his dick deep into her horny tight snatch, squeaking and squealing, breasts swaying, giving her dark nipples an almost hypnotic effect, and said, "That's it Jasmyn, fuck him, fuck your hot little pussy on Randall's cock."

Gasping she said, "Oh, god, YES, I love the way your son fucks me."

Inspired by Jasmyn and Randall's frantic fuck, hands on the small of each others' back, our sexes splayed wide open on each others' thighs, Shae and I ground our pussies on each others, our kisses growing ever more ravenous until Shae yanked her mouth from mine, pressed her head to the seat, croaked into my ear, "Fuck, honey, yes. My clit, my clit, gonna cum."

I jiggled my leg, jabbing it into her open sex.

"Oh yeah, like that, like that."

Our bodies and fat tits, alight with pleasure, twisted and writhed on each other, her warm skin mashed my throbbing nipples.

Shae ran her hands up and down my sides, her touch growing firmer, more fervent, our arousal spiking, our squeals getting higher in pitch. I drove my leg into her sex; she did the same to me.

Then Jasmyn squealed and I turned to see her leaning forward, hands on Randall's legs, fucking like a wild woman, her hips a blur as she shish-kabobed herself on my son's cock.

"Fuck me stud, fuck me, oh yeah, fuck me, fuck my cunt with that big dick. Fuck me deep, fuck me hard. Gimme cock. I want more, more cock."

Jasmyn moved a hand to her sex, its heel on her clit, its fingers on the shaft of my son's dick spearing in and out of her body, said, "Oh god, oh fuck, oh shit, you're making me, making me," then grabbed Randall's arm, buried her mouth on it, partially muffling her, "GNNNAAAHHHHHNNNNNN YESSSSSSSS," as the orgasm born in her twat tore through her body. Pussy juice poured from her and flowed down my son's pistoning tool and Jasmyn let go of his arm, squeezed his balls, and gritting his teeth, the muscles of his chest, neck, and arms tightening, Randall came, pumping Jasmyn full of semen.

Shae shoved her sex into me, I drove a finger into her anus, and she shrieked, "AieeeeeeeeEEEENGNAHHHHHHHN, YES, YESS, YESSSS," as she shuddered through her own powerful orgasm.

As she came I exploded on her leg, spewing juice on her soft skin and, floating in a velvety ether, saw a million lights flash through my head.

When I returned to earth there was a warm sexy body pressed to me, there was juice oozing from my pussy, and when I opened my eyes I saw Shae's blue eyes sparkling, her smile wide and bright. She said, "You still with us baby," and I kissed her, our tongues loquacious, our reverie interrupted by the low happy groan of the couple beside us.

Jasmyn was leaning on Randall's body, her head turned to the side, her chest rising and falling with each contented breath. Her hand rested on her sex, still stuffed with my son's oversized cock. Juice leaked from their conjoined bodies.

Jasmyn sighed, rolled her shoulders, opened her eyes -- glazed, lazy, and happy -- held up her hand, covered in cunt juice and cum, licked it, reached over to offer Shae and I a taste.

* * * * *

Over the next month life returned to some semblance of normal, if normal includes sharing a bed with your son. Shae and Jasmyn had several layovers in our city, which meant a most enjoyable, most physical evening, and I joined Ricardo for a long weekend in Seattle when he was there for business. Juliana and Randall, who stayed in daily touch as the young do, with ever-evolving technologies that left me be befuddled, made plans to get together.

Then one Wednesday I got a text from Ricardo, unusual for him, asking if I was available for a telephone call at 6:00. I wasn't, texted that 6:30 would be better, 7:00 best, he confirmed he'd call me.

What was going on?

At 7:00, comfortable in a light robe, I picked up my telephone.

"Hello darling."

"Hello my dear."

"It's not like you to be so formal, what's going on?"

"Kara, I was hoping you are free for dinner in the next few days, there is a business proposition I wish to discuss with you. I know we are supposed to teleconference these days, but I am old fashioned, I prefer to sit with someone."

"So do I. Friday evening?"

"Perfect. Can I pick you up at 7:00?"

"Yes, where are we going?"

"I was thinking Christian's."

It was the most expensive and finest restaurant in the city. Setting an appointment, flying in on short notice, Christian's? He didn't need to impress me, but he did. Whatever he wanted to discuss must be important.

* * * * *

I begged my stylist, finagled a last minute appointment, got a pedicure and manicure.

In the shower I trimmed my pussy hair, brought myself off, took the edge off.

I thought about wearing something sexy, but this was a business meeting and I dressed for business, on the outside. Underneath: sheer black lacy bra, garters, panties, stockings. Two inch pumps.

* * * * *

Ricardo's choice of wine was perfect, the food superb, and after the small talk Ricardo, game face on, said, "Kara, I am forming a new company, I would like you to run it. You know Doctor Parisi and the work she and her group are doing, I assume you know Juliana accepted a full time position with them."

"Yes, Randall told me."

"Their research is very promising. In order to continue they need capital, which I can provide. We've discussed a joint venture. While I have the greatest respect for Doctor Parisi and her colleagues, I require a business person in charge. That person will need to work closely with the scientists, they can be prima donnas, but remain the boss. I would like you for that position."

I said and meant, "I'm flattered."

"You shouldn't. While I trust my instincts, and for you they are most high, I am not infallible. I made inquiries about you, all confirm me. It would mean a substantial increase in salary, better benefits, and an ownership interest in the joint venture. It would also require you to move to North Carolina, where the laboratory is located, so you need to discuss it with your son."

We declined dessert, ordered coffee, then he said, "There is something else I must address. You and I have been, are lovers. If you accept the position we will spend more time together. If you wish we are no longer lovers, now or anytime in the future, simply say so. The position will still be yours, although I must say it would be something I would regret."

Reaching for his hand I said, "I would regret it also."

"You will also be working closely with my daughter. When Juliana and I discussed offering you this position she told me you are aware she and I are lovers. That you are not offended."

A smile spreading across my face -- I suspected he knew exactly what that smile meant -- I answered the next question before it was asked. "No Carlos, I am not offended, and jealously won't be an issue," then knowing Randall was home waiting to hear about this mysterious business proposition I said, "Why don't you come by the house, we can discuss it with Randall. I'm sure he'll have questions"

* * * * *

I texted my son, let him know we were on our way, got home pleased to see he'd made coffee for our guest.

In the living room Ricardo explained the offer. Randall had no objection to the move. The strong North Carolina universities offered a first-rate education and assured my and Juliana's horny pussies would be near-by. He asked about timing, wanting to ensure he'd finish the football season and not let his teammates down

Then my son asked a question whose directness surprised me.

"Sir, excuse me, I do not know how else to say this, I have not learned my mother's grace, but if I was that close to Juliana, would that be an issue for you?'

With equal directness Ricardo said, "No, Juliana makes her own decisions. I must ask you the same question, will it be an issue for you if Juliana and I continue?"

"No sir, as you said, she makes up her own mind."

Before they began discussing me I decided it best to be pro-active .

"Well boys, I intend to keep sleeping with both of you. Can you handle that?"

They turned to me, impressed I'd taken charge, and said, "Yes," their words confirmed by the horny sheen of their eyes.

Still, it was best to test these things. Unbuttoning my jacket I said, "I appreciate the confidence, but let's give it a trial run."

I lay my jacket over the back of a chair, took off my blouse and skirt, laid them with the jacket, and, clad in lingerie, wishing I'd worn higher heels, I said, "I'll be waiting for two naked men in the bedroom. Randall you know the way, Ricardo I'm sure you can figure it out."

* * * * *

The following Friday I flew to North Carolina to meet the team. Randall, eager to see Juliana, had fished for an invite but I'd told him no, the trip's purpose was to determine if I could work with these woman, not for him to make eyes at lovely Juliana.

On Saturday morning I woke in the bed of the laboratory's director, a statuesque woman from Nigeria, my satiated body nestled next to hers, Gema, and Juliana's naked forms. Teamwork was not going to be an issue.

On second thought, more testing would be useful. How would we four work with Ricardo? What about my son? Later I'd call Ricardo, suggest a long weekend for all in Costa Rica, a get-to-know-you session.

And I'd only begun to explore that wonderful beach.