Rich Bitch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

He said, "Thank you, Sofia. That was wonderful. How are you going home?"

"I am taking a taxi."

"Can I walk you to the stand?"

"That sounds good. Just give me a minute."

I fixed my lipstick and joined him outside the bathroom.

As we walked, "What are you going to do about your wife?"

He said, "I think when I get home I am going to confront her. I think it is time to give her a chance to tell me the truth. I know I am going to tell the truth. Honestly, tonight talking to you was the best couple of hours I have had in a while."

"I enjoyed tonight also." And I did. But I knew one of the reasons was the intimacy without the responsibility of a relationship. I craved more of this.

He said, "Good." We held hands as the taxi came up.

He gave me a quick kiss and I said, "Good luck. Would you give me your number? I would like to call you and find out how it goes with your wife. I hope it works out for you."

He gave me a card.

"I would like to talk to someone without any strings attached. Good night and thanks."

I got in the taxi. I also decided to get a throwaway phone, so I could call him without risk. I wanted to masturbate so badly but didn't. I wanted things to be perfect for the following weekend outing with Ivan and Kiko. I had wet dreams all night about Bob. The next day I worked part of the day, but then worked on my Russian. I also studied the rules of poker. I had never played before. But it seemed easy. I knew that I could get an advantage by judging the odds. This being someone else and becoming an emotional charged cougar was hard work.

The week leading up to my crashing Kiko's party was consumed by business. Not working seven days a week, was getting me behind. It was time consuming to run successful businesses. I knew it was one of the reason I didn't have much fun outside of the business world. I was more determined to have both a personal and business life.

To get ready for the weekend festivities, I got fitted with a custom wig. This one was guaranteed to stay put for any activity but swimming. What's more this one looked good on me. It had straight white hair to mid-back and long bands that ended at my eye brows. With the deep blue contacts, this really changed my looks.

I prepared my ass for what I knew was inevitable. I kept thinking about Sally's obvious pleasure from Proctor fucking her in the butt. For the week, I used the small plug. In my large ass, I barely noticed it by the end of the week. The end was covered by the folds of my fat ass. On Friday, I wore it to work under my power suite. This gave me a feeling of being a nasty woman, even when no one knew. When I got home Friday night I so wanted to masturbate but decided I wanted more to be randy for Saturday night.

Crashing the poker party

The day came for Kiko's poker party. It was amazing how much work and anticipation I had for this party. I was a muddle of excitement and apprehension. I was excited to be their entertainment but very apprehensive on whether I could entertain four young studs. What made someone as inexperienced at sex as myself think I could entertain these young men. But as I had done with everything in my life I worked at it. I was as ready as I could be. At least for an older female.

I decided to wear Kiko's outfit. I was now completely healed from the hair removal. The skin down there was soft and smooth until the folds of my labia. I was already excited as I looked in the mirror. With the hair gone I could tell that my female parts swelled and lots of the labia extended out of the slit. My clit extended like a small penis. I thought how gross but maybe guys would like this spectacle. When I put on the panties Kiko had gotten me, the gusset was so narrow in the crotch that my fat pussy protruded out both side. It would have been less slutty to wear no panties. But Ivan was clear they decided what I wear in their kingdom.

I put on the Pink Tee Shirt dress. It was tight. Every curve showed and most of my leg. The pink thin material stretched across my chest to show the outline of the black bra and how little it covered of my breasts above the nipples. You could just barely see the outline of my pink areolas even through the black bra. My nipples were like pebbles. I wore a pair of pink sandals with open toes. I had my toe nails and fingernails painted pink. I decided on a cheap, gaudy pinkish glass neckless and dangling glass earrings I had picked up at Walmart. I was becoming a Walmart shopper. Go figure.

With the long blonde hair wig and blue contacts, I was the prototypical cougar.

The party started at seven. I got to the condo parking lot at just after that. The plan was for me to call about 7:30. It seemed like an eternity until I called. I was so anxious.

Ivan answered, "Hi. This is Ivan."

I said, "This is Sofia."

He said, "Well hi Sofia. I am surprised to hear from you. What's up?"

I said, "Can I come up and fuck everybody there?"

Ivan was saying, "Really." Pause. "I see." Pause. Loudly he said, "You want to do what!" Pause. "Please don't be upset, Sofia. Everything is going to be Okay." Pause. "Well, I guess. Come to condo 403b. I'm not at my place. Do you know how to get here?" Pause. "You mean you are already on your way." Pause. "Okay see you in five minutes."

Ivan left the phone open for me to listen. I heard Ivan say, "I'm sorry guys but I have a friend from work that is in distress. She is coming over for a few minutes."

Someone said, "What the hell?"

Ivan said, "Her name is Sofia. She is recently divorced. I met her at the new job and for some reason she thinks I am the best person to talk to about her dating problems. I don't know why I am the one she called. But, I do like her. She is a fellow Russian. But it is a little sad that I am the one she turns to."

Someone said, "You can say that again. Besides being an A-hole, you don't know anything about dating problems."

Someone else said, "Yeah, she needs to be talking to Evan."

I assumed Evan said, "Yeah, go fuck yourself."

Someone else said, "Well, you need to get rid of her immediately. I mean we came here to play poker and Kiko's entertainment not be listening to some dried-up hag complaining about men."

Someone else said, "Kiko this is your party. Get rid of the bitch quickly, so we can have some fun. She is probably some old ugly bitch."

Ivan said, "She is not ugly or old. She is more middle-aged. And not bad looking at all." Well, at least he wasn't setting the bar to high.

Kiko said, "Don't worry guys. You are going to have a good night. There will be just a little delay. We will get rid of her quickly. I think it is sweet that Ivan has an old lady friend." Thanks, Kiko.

I hung up the phone as I was walking to Kiko's door.

I knocked, Kiko opened the door. She was wearing a tube top and skirt. The top was like a white tennis head band that covered her nipples. Kiko said, "You must be Sofia."

I said, "Yes. Is Ivan here?"

Kiko extended her hand and we shook. Kiko gave me a wink.

I reached up and wrapped my arms around Ivan's neck. I could feel the back of my tight pink tee shirt skirt pull up to show part of my naked ass. Ivan wrapped his arms around my lower back pulling my skirt up even further. He turned me, so the guys could get a good look at my bare ass. I cried as tearfully as I could act, "Oh Ivan, it was awful. I just had to talk to someone."

Ivan said loudly enough so the guys could hear, "Don't cry Sofia. I am so sorry that this happened. But we have a party happening here."

Kiko said, "Yeah, Sofia, this is my house and I am entertaining the guys. I wish we could ask you to stay and tell us what happened. But the guys are having fun." I emitted a wet snort, a first for me. Kiko said, "Please calm down!"

I cried, "I am so sorry. I should never have come." I took my arms from Ivan's neck and pulled my skirt down. I looked at Kiko, "I am sorry for crashing your party."

One of the guys said, "Come on Kiko, be nice to the lady. We can't kick her out."

Another guy said, "Sofia, we want to hear what happened. We are really interested."

I looked at him with cow eyes, "Would you really?" I bent to give them an even better view of my cleavage. I was beginning to appreciate the cougar outfit Kiko had bought me. It was getting their complete undivided attention.

Kiko said, "Guys do you really want Sofia to hang around?"

All three of them nodded their heads yes. One said, "Sofia can you play poker?"

I gave them my sexiest smile. At least I hoped it was sexy. Cocked my hip and said, "I have played once but I really don't know much about it. But, it would be so good to play with you boys. Could I?"

One of the guys said, "Not only play with us but I would like to hear your story. I am Ray by the way."

Ray had gotten up and extended his hand. All of these guys looked like they were Ivan's age or younger. Ray had blonde hair and very blue eyes. About the same color as my contacts. My blonde wig was more platinum but his was a dirty blonde color. He was very handsome and well built.

"And I am Alex." He had his hand extended. We shook.

I said, "Good to meet you Alex. Are you Russian?"

He had a distinct accent. "Yes." He had dark hair, dark eyes and about the same height of Ivan.

I said, "Me too, well second generation."

He said in Russian, "Can you speak Russian?"

I responded in Russian, "A little. My grandmother only spoke Russian and I learned a little. Sorry but my Russian is not very good."

Alex said, "Not bad just from listening to your grandmother. You just lack the right accent, but the grammar is perfect."

I switched back to English, "My vocabulary is limited. I am an all-American girl. Are you a US citizen?"

Alex said, "I came to the country at ten with my parent. We are all citizens now."

I said, "That's great. Congratulation!" I touched his arm and felt hard biceps and triceps.

"And I am Evan, Ray's brother." They looked similar only Evan was not quite as handsome or as tall or buffed as Ray. I guessed Evan was the younger brother.

Kiko said, "Well Sofia, I guess you are invited to the poker party. Would you like a drink?"

Ray pulled up a fifth chair for the game table and motioned for me to sit. He said, "We play five card stud poker. There is a fifty dollar buy in. When you lose the fifty then you are out. The last man or now woman standing is the winner for the night. One more thing, Kiko usually has some kind of entertainment that may get a little, well, raunchy."

Ivan said, "Sound good to you Sofia."

I smiled, "All but the fifty. All I have is the twenty."

Kiko said, "Tell you what, start with twenty and maybe the boys can think of a way to work something out with you."

I clapped my hands, "Boys, think we can work something out?" I squeezed my arms together in a please gesture that made my cleavage pop out even more.

Alex spoke, "I am sure we can work something out. Don't you guys?" They all nodded emphatically.

Kiko put a Bud Light in front of me, "I guess you are in Sofia."

This was my first beer. I sipped a little of it and it didn't taste very good to me, but I was determined to be one of the guys.

Ivan sat and started shuffling the cards, He asked, "So what happened on your date?"

"He is a friend of my ex. He has been hitting on me forever. He has been nagging me for a date until I finally said yes. This guy is older than me, about two inches shorter, bald and fat. When he came to my home to pick me up. I asked him what restaurant we would be going to."

He asked, "Is that important?"

"Now listen guys, I know I am not a great prize, but I wanted to know he was taking me somewhere nice. Isn't that reasonable?"

Evan said, "Absolutely. A lady like you needs to be wined and dined properly."

I said, "You're so right. I like to show a guy a good time, but I want some respect. Anyway, he said, 'What about a blow job and I will take you somewhere really nice.' Now I like to suck penis but really. Dinner first. Don't you think the same Kiko?"

I gave her a devilish look. Kiko said, "I am with you. Nothing better than sucking a nice big cock to show a little appreciation for a good time. But really the dinner has to come first. Absolutely!"

"Exactly. But, I was desperate for a little fun, so I agreed to give him a blow job before dinner. He said rudely, 'Then get to it bitch.' The nerve of the man. I mean it isn't like he was a young stud like you guys. But still I got into position, unzipped his pants and bared his privates. Only thing was I couldn't find his little thing to start with. I finally found a little two-inch dick under folds of fat. Then I did something I know was bad. I started laughing. I just couldn't help it. I don't mean a giggle but a hardy laugh and told him how small his little thing was. Well, gracious me. I mean it was funny. Honestly guys if you have a small dick then you have to be prepared to laugh it off. Don't you? I know none of you have small dicks."

They all nodded. Ivan had dealt the cards, but they were looking at me with raft attention. I picked up my cards. The bet had come around to me. I called.

I said smiling, "I know I shouldn't have laughed. Anyway, the bastard pulled his hand back to hit me. Now I may not look like it, but I am agile and strong. I jumped up and back, so he missed me. But I didn't miss him. I slapped him hard. He then called me all kinds of names. It started with 'You, fat-assed dump slut.' Now I know I am big but fat? Do you guys think I am fat?"

Alex said, "No Sofia you are definitely not fat. In fact, you are one very sexy female."

I was leaned over with the bottom of my breast pressed on my arms resting on the table pushing the mounds of flesh out the top. I said, "Aren't you a sweet one? Thank you, baby."

Ivan said, "The bet is to you. If you want to stay in it is another five dollars."

I said, "My goodness. I am going to be out of money if I don't win." Even with all the talking I knew my odds were good. I was sitting with a full house, sevens and kings. I said, "I'll call." This left me with five dollars. I think they all knew what my plan was when the twenty was gone. You could see the anticipation and excitement on their faces.

Ray said, "So what happened next."

I continued, "Well, he yelled for a while and then I told him to leave or I would call the cops. He got the message and left. But he yelled as he was walking out. Part of what I caught was that I was an ugly old dried up cunt that couldn't keep a man. He said he would make sure none of his friends would ever date me. I must admit this hurt. I started crying. I can get a little emotional. For some reason, I started driving and I realized I was driving to see Ivan. He had told me where he lived, and I had looked it up. It was just the first thing that came to mind. I am a little short of friends, but Ivan was so nice to me at work. He was just the first person I thought of."

I smiled at Ivan as he touched my hand. He said, "I'm glad you did. Show your cards."

I said, "Oh yeah, I am sorry guys I am ruining your card game."

Evan said, "Oh no. I am enjoying the heck out of this story."

I said with a pensive look, "I think this is called a full house." I laid my cards down. You could see they were disappointed as I had won the hand. I was having so much fun being the center of attention and spinning my yarn. With this hand, I could take a little more time before I started bartering sex to continue playing.

Ivan laughed, "Sofia's pot." I pulled in the money intending to lose it soon.

Evan said, "So that is when you called Ivan."

I said, "As I got closer to Ivan's I realized where I was going and decided to call. I am so glad I did. I like you fellows a lot. Plus, I am enjoying our game." Not poker but the hidden game.

I picked up my hand. Kiko said, "Want another beer?" I had finished my first beer. It hadn't been so bad after the first swallow. I said sure. Kiko sat my second beer in front of me.

Ray asked, "So you are divorced. How long were you married?"

I looked at my hand and had nothing. I said, "Too long. I got married when I was eighteen to a man almost ten years older than I was. I'll take four cards." This hand was nothing. "We divorced two years ago, so I was married twenty years. I fold."

Evan asked, "Did you ever like being married?"

I said, "To start with marriage was wonderful. We got along really well. He made good money while I worked clerical jobs. I just started working for Ricci Security. I made friends with Ivan. Anyway, the sex was great for about ten years. We did everything. It was exciting." I picked up my cards and again nothing.

Alex said, "So the sex was good."

I said, "It was great. Then about ten years in things began to change. He lost interest in me. Then he started criticizing me for everything, the way I cooked, how I looked and dressed." I lost this hand, and another was dealt. I was getting close to being out of cash again.

Ray said, "He didn't like how you dressed? How did you dress?"

"I like to dress to show off my assets. Kind of like this. I mean let's face it. You can't hide these." I placed both hands under my breasts and pushed up, making my mounds extrude out the top. This got their attention. "Since I can't hide them then might as well show them. And look at this big old thing." I got up, patted my big ass and wiggled. My dress hem was suspended just below my ass cheeks. "I mean really what can I wear to hide this?"

Alex said, "Hey, I say if you got it flaunt it."

Kiko said, "If I had what Sofia had I would flaunt it."

I wagged my finger at Kinko and said, "Exactly."

Ivan trying to keep the game going said, "Cards, Sofia."

I said, "I will take three." I had to win this hand, or I would have to make a deal to stay in the game. I was trying to decide if it were time to lose. I was close to ready but decided I needed to win this hand. I lucked into three of a kind and won the hand.

Kiko said, "What about another round?"

I said, "Only after I go to the little girl's room."

When I got back there was my third beer. Even with the hand I had won I was still the closest to being out. Ivan said, "Okay, time to separate the winners from the losers. Anti is now ten and the limit is raised to ten."

I knew this meant I could only lose one hand before I had to start bartering. Ivan dealt. I had nothing. Ray said, "So you finally got tired of him criticizing you for everything and you asked him for a divorce."

"Almost. For a while we continued to have sex. Now let me tell you, I love sex and am very good at it. But he even criticized how I had sex. He didn't like anything I did. I finally had to stop even trying. That was the end for me. I just can't go without sex. That was when I asked him for a divorce."

I had pushed all but twenty-five bucks into the pot. Ivan said, "Cards?"

I said, "I will take two."

Ray said, "So how has it been getting back into the world of dating?"

It was now twenty dollars to me. I knew I should fold as I had a pair. But I decided I was ready to barter. The guys had been listening to my made-up story for two hours and I couldn't drink another beer. I pushed all but five dollars into the pot. Of course, I lost.

Ivan said, "Well Sofia you are almost out. Want to call it a night?"

I said, "I'm not ready to give up yet. This is too much fun. You guys have an idea of how I can stay in the game?" I gave them a little flip of my hair and looked down at my breasts.

Alex looked at the boys and said, "I think Sofia's dress would be worth a pot. What do the rest of you guys think?"

Ray smirked, "I hear that."

I asked, "Do I have to take it off and throw it in the pot?"

Ivan said, "If you lose it comes off but it is off for the night."

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers