Rich Mom, Whore Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was deceptively soothing at first, but she'd learned that when she came this way her climax would hit like lightning. Masturbation was a poor substitute for hard cock, but Victoria Stone had made a study of it out of necessity. She could write a book: A Thousand Ways to Cum With Simple Things You Find At Home.

She was almost there. Her toes curled and the muscles of her inner thighs clenched...

"Hey, Mom!"

Kyle strode up from the courts toward her, racket swinging in hand. Mercifully, he was alone. Victoria dropped onto her seat and crossed her legs.

"Wha--what do you need?" she stuttered, mortified at almost having orgasmed right in front of her son.

"Housekeeper called," Kyle said, stepping up onto the deck. "You didn't tell him when we're expecting Aunt Iris. He needs to open up the guest house."

"They, uh, they should be here day after tomorrow," Victoria replied. "She and Greg are driving halfway across the country. I'm sorry, I should have made that clear." She looked past her son, too embarrassed to meet his eyes. "Where's your friend...Linda?"

"Lana. She said she had a hair appointment. Probably bored with beating my ass." Kyle peered closely at his mother. "You all right? You're red."

"Fine. I'm fine. You just startled me. I must have dozed off."

"Not cool. Not alone in the water." He inspected the nearly-empty pitcher by her side with the air of a policeman. "I worry about you, Mom. I worry a lot these days."

Seeing him tower over her so protectively, Vicki was struck by how much Kyle resembled his father. He was at least five years younger than Barry when they'd first met, but they were like twins born decades apart. They had the same dark curly hair and strong chins, the same easy "ah shucks" smile, and the same huge, powerful physiques.

Father and son were alike in one more important way: the erection straining Kyle's tennis shorts was at least as big as Barry's. She'd first noticed months ago and was ashamed of herself for checking him out ever since when the chance arose. It was no accident that she'd decided to soak outside this afternoon when she'd spotted him headed over to the courts in his tennis whites.

Her son was standing three feet from her, and she couldn't take her eyes off his cock.

"Lana shouldn't have run off in such a hurry. She may have missed an opportunity."

"Huh?" Following his mother's gaze, Kyle blushed darkly. "Oh, shit," he muttered. "For chrissakes, I'm sorry. Don't--"

"Why so bashful?" Victoria teased. I'm drunker than I realized, she told herself. That had to be it. No way was she flirting with Kyle. But she couldn't stop herself, trapped in a spiral of shock, intrigue, and arousal. "I understand how you feel," she heard herself say. "I remember what it's like to be young and in--"

"Mom, stop talking! Jeez!" For a heartbeat, it looked like he would bolt away toward the house. That would have been a relief. She would have let him go, and come up with an excuse for her behavior later. When she'd sobered up. But he just stood there staring at her as if hypnotized.

Not daring to think, Vicki stretched languidly, thrusting her big, barely-covered tits out of the water.

"That is for Lana, isn't it?" she murmured. On impulse, she reached up and ran her hand along the waistband of his shorts. "Surely there's no one else around here to turn you on that way. No one at all." She held out her hand to him. "Get in," she purred. "Rinse the sweat off."

Kyle hesitated for a moment, then stripped off his shoes and shirt and stepped down into the Jacuzzi. He started to sit down against the far wall, but Victoria grabbed his hand and yanked him toward her. She hugged him close and kissed the corner of his mouth.

"Jeez, Mom..."

"I don't know this Lana, but I believe I'm quite angry with her." Victoria rested a hand on one of her son's muscular thighs, just above the knee. "What kind of a mean trick is that, getting you all worked up and then running away? It's not fair, not fair at all."

"It was only tennis," Kyle said, flustered. "I'm not even into her."

"Then what...caused...this?" She slid her small hand upward, her fingers barely brushing the hair of his thigh. "It can't possibly be for your worn-out old mom."

"This is crazy. And anyway, you're not old." Kyle chattered nervously, but he didn't try to push her hand away. "You're not even forty, and if you wanted to work you could pick up the phone and call any agency. Matter of fact, that's a good idea. You need to be busy, you know? Get away from here, meet people..."

"You're people." If there was one thing Victoria had learned from her career, it was to recognize when a man wanted her. No matter how Kyle struggled to hide it she could read it in his eyes.

She eased her hand up a leg of his shorts.

What am I doing? God help me.

Her pulse roared in her ears and she trembled so violently that it sent little ripples rolling along the water's surface. Her fingers closed delicately around the girth of her son's cock.

He winced, clenched his eyes shut, and groaned.

Kyle was bigger than his father. Victoria hadn't gotten her hands on Barry's cock in what seemed like months now, but she was sure that her son's was bigger around. Longer, too, she decided as her fingernails traced up the length of his iron-like shaft. He twisted in his seat, pretending to try to escape her explorations, but he also spread his legs wider and angled his hips up toward her.

"If I did cause this, it's only right that I should help. No reason you should suffer." She pulled gently on his cock.

"T-this isn't right, Mom." It was not so much protest as seeking reassurance. He wanted permission.

"No, it's not. It's totally wrong, so terribly wrong...and it'll only be this one time, all right?" Victoria babbled, talking as much to herself as to Kyle. Whatever had possessed her, she needed this--this release. Never mind the dangers, crossing that taboo line was exhilarating.

She'd never been so fucking horny in her life.

Was this what it was like to be Iris? She wondered.

She'd be Iris, then, just for today. Although she couldn't imagine that even Iris would do so wicked a thing as masturbating her son.

Kyle let out a satisfying gasp as she cupped and hefted his huge nuts. The throbbing of his pulse beneath the taut velvet skin of his ball sack delighted her.

When she closed her hand around his cock she moaned softly, delighted to feel the rush of his blood along the shaft beneath the velvety skin.

"Uhngh! Oh, man, that feels great!" Kyle kept his eyes closed and leaned his head back, squirming helplessly at his mother's practiced handling. His cock was still growing, the angry purple head pushing up out of his shorts

"Help me get these off," she rasped, grabbing his waistband with her free hand. "I need more room. I need to see, damn it." Kyle pulled his shorts down and wriggled out of them. She gawked, feasting her eyes on his youthful, virile glory: her son had the cock and balls of a pagan god. She'd never seen anything so beautiful.

Victoria took Kyle's cock in her hand and started jacking him off.

She pumped him in a steady rhythm, exactly as she so often had his father. The first time she'd given Barry a hand job, he'd shot a torrent of thick white cum at least a foot into the air. That had been a revelation; she'd never seen a man climax with such force or shoot so much jism.

She bet that Kyle would best his father there, as well.

Now that she wasn't constrained by clinging wet fabric she could continue her motherly ministrations using both hands, rolling his balls in one while her other fist flew up and down his prick. Pre-cum floated from his cum-slit, clouding the water. She collected the slippery stuff in her hand and used it to lube him up.

What would her son's cum taste like?

Her mouth watered at the unbidden question. She promised herself that she would never know. This was only a hand job, not sex, a once-in-a-lifetime succumbing to weakness and curiosity. Victoria would never suck her son off, never drink his cum, and never ever would she open her legs to him and--

Kyle touched her inner thigh. He'd discovered that she was naked down there.

"Awwhh..." she moaned, automatically parting her legs to let her son touch her pussy. A blunt but gentle finger stroked her mound and around the outer folds of her slit, parting her sex lips to probe her tight little cunt.

"Ohhhh!" Victoria's eyes flew wide open. She paused in her hot handiwork, momentarily paralyzed by the unexpected jolt of pure pleasure. Her son was finger-fucking her!

"You okay, Mom? Please, don't stop. You're making me feel so good." Kyle bucked his hips, thrusting his prick up and down through the snug oval of Victoria's lightly gripping fingers. Sensing his imminent orgasm, she resumed pulling on his shaft.

"Do it! Do it!" she yelped. "Cum for me, darling, cum!"

"Fuuucck...." A milky white cloud of cum blossomed in the water. The force of his ejaculation was so strong that it jetted all the way up to break and foam on the surface.

Though he flailed and kicked uncontrollably, Kyle didn't' neglect his mother for a split-second. His fingers rolled and stroked the swollen bud of her clit so artfully that, in her mad excitement, it took required mere seconds to trigger her orgasm. She climaxed with a shriek while he continued shooting his load.

At last Victoria's breathing slowed and her frenzied lust subsided. Her mind cleared for the first time all day.

"Oh no," she whimpered. "Oh no...no, NO!"

"Mom... it's all right," Kyle whispered. He took her in his arms, holding her close. "It's all right."

"Oh, Kyle, I'm so sorry..."

"Don't. Shhh. It's okay. " He gave her a smitten, puppy-dog smile.

"No. No, it's not!" Victoria protested. Her son's calm reassurance had the very opposite of his intention. Glad as she was that he wasn't freaked out by what they'd done, the assumption of new intimacy in his voice alarmed her.

"It'll be okay," he insisted. "We can sort it out. And look, we can do this. That is, if it's really what you want." Kyle's cock pressed against her thigh, still huge even as it softened. His fingers moved up her back, lingering at the tie holding her bikini top in place and tugging at it as if to finish undressing her.

She pushed him away. "I'm sorry," she repeated. Her heart no longer raced with lust, but in panic. "I'm so, so sorry, baby...I don't know how I could have done that!"

She scrambled out of the tub, grabbing a towel to cover herself.

"Mom, don't!"

"It won't happen again, Kyle. I promise! Never again!" She fled into the house and up the stairs, locking her bedroom door behind her before collapsing in sobs on the carpet.

12