Rich White Alpha

Story Info
Cuckold Chronicle Three.
3.8k words
4.11
16.3k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/03/2024
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another weekend, another stranger fucking my wife. I was happier about this week's situation than I was about last week's though. And that was because my wife, Becky, was actually involving me in this week's cuckolding festivities, whereas last week I had been excluded, forced to listen to my wife and a mysterious black man through his bedroom door and then sent home without even getting to see how much bigger the black guy's cock really was than mine (even though Becky told me all about his superior size in excruciating detail throughout the next week).

Tonight though, I had front seats to my wife's extramarital affair.

Literally, the front seat. I drove the car while my wife and her chosen bull for the night were in the back, all over each other, making out, feeling each other up and getting ready to fuck.

But I suppose I should explain how this situation came about before we get into the nitty gritty details of my wife with another man...

It started the same as last week with Becky dressing up in an insanely slutty dress (if it could be called that - she showed as much skin as a woman in a bikini) and me driving her to a club. Tonight though, Becky didn't have tunnel vision. Instead of waiting out for a man she desperately wanted to fuck, Becky was determined to play the field and have fun flirting with as many guys as she could. And from the very moment we walked in there.

Becky started by going straight to the best looking stud at the bar. She put a flirtatious hand on his forearm, leaned forward so he could have a better view of her ample cleavage and asked him to buy her a drink. The man was so taken aback by a sexy woman coming up to him and asking for a drink that he actually hesitated before calling the bartender over.

He wanted to dance but Becky had other intentions and let him down by patting his chest. Then she turned, took a long sip of her drink through her straw and surveyed the menu of men in the club. Becky's eyes opened wide and stopped on a group of men about our age.

She strutted toward the group with the confidence and sexuality of a movie star. Becky walked right through the middle of the pack, put her empty glass down on their table and turned back to face them.

"Care for a dance?" Becky asked them with the sluttiest smirk imaginable.

The men exchanged eager looks, licked their lips, puffed their chests out and checked out my wife's well-presented body.

"Which one of us did you want to dance with?" One of the men asked.

Becky shrugged seductively. "We're all adults aren't we? Don't you boys know how to share?"

With that said, Becky walked back through the middle of the group and towards the dancefloor. The men stared at her arse as she left and then ran after her.

They danced for ages and passed my wife around like a bottle of whiskey at a party. They took turns grinding up against my wife's body while the others formed a circle around them and watched. Becky loved their attention so much that she didn't even care when they started to reach out and grope her tits and arse and even her cunt. The men got more and more confident and handsy until they were all grinding her at the same time, making out with her and sliding their hands under her clothes.

I thought they were going to have an orgy right there on the dance floor in front of everyone. But Becky broke it all up to go pee, and came back from the toilet with another man. He held my wife's hand (the one with her wedding ring on it) and led her over to the lounge area. Becky sat on his lap and put her hands around his neck. They laughed, drank and flirted until Becky got up and hunted for another man to taste.

This cycle went on and on for hours - Becky getting random men to buy her drinks at the bar, letting random men dry-hump her on the dancefloor and fooling around with random men on the couches - until I lost count of how many men Becky had played around with.

She looked like she was having the time of her life too. Seriously, I had never seen Becky, or anyone else for that matter, so Goddamn happy. I wished with all of my being that I was able to make Becky that happy but knew all too well that I would never ever be able to.

It wasn't until long after midnight that Becky decided who she was going to let fuck her brains out that night. She decided the moment she laid eyes on him, coming out of the V.I.P section at the back of the club, wearing a perfectly tailored suit that clung to his body like it was a part of him. It was lust at first sight.

Becky got up off the man whose lap she was sitting over and strode over to the man as he moved through the club. The man had one of those better-than-thou attitudes and moved through the crowded club like the people around him were no better than ants.

Becky pushed her way to his side. The man noticed her out of the corner and did a double take. His jaw almost dropped when he saw the sexy slut that was my wife with eyes just for him. He stopped dead where he was and watched her approach.

Becky put a hand on his shoulder, got onto her tippy toes and rested her lips on the man's earlobe. I had no idea what she whispered to him but it was enough to drive the man crazy. I saw him gulp, adjust his boxers and then loosen his tie before looking back at my wife and nodding. Becky giggled, took his hand and led him over to me.

"We're going now." She said without even looking at me.

Then she was gone, leading the rich and important man out to our car. I followed, knowing what was about to happen, what my wife and this stranger both wanted.

The man already had Becky down on the hood of our car by the time I caught up with them. Becky had her legs wrapped around his waist and was pulling his face to hers with the man's tie.

I unlocked the car and Becky and her boy-toy for the night jumped up and climbed into the backseat. They were back at it before I even opened the front door.

Which brings me to where I started this story: me sitting in the front seat and looking at my wife and another man in the rear view mirror.

Becky's bull sat in the middle seat like a normal passenger. My wife sat on top of him in a cowgirl position, bouncing on his lap, her mouth pressed against his, her arms around his head.

The man groped Becky's back up and down, from her arse to her neck, and her thighs to her hair. Becky gasped between kisses so loud that I thought she was going to have a heart attack.

It was incredibly sexy. My wife and this stranger were going at it like teenagers with me less than a meter away and no door to obscure my view. It was both my deepest darkest fantasy and my most erotic nightmare come true!

I watched as the man ripped his lips from my wife's and pushed Becky's face to the side and then dived forward toward her neck. My wife's hair blocked the man from my view but I heard him bite and gnaw on my wife's skin. For a couple of seconds anyway.... Almost as soon as it began, Becky went absolutely wild. She howled and screamed and jerked and bounced. Her body spasmed in every direction and rubbed against the man's like they were sticks trying to start a fire.

Becky eventually looked up at the car roof, making a sound that I can only describe as a "pleasure-tantrum" and pinned the man's shoulders against the seat behind him.

Becky looked at the man and I imagined the expression on her face conveying something along the lines of: "Be a good boy and don't move while I get ready to give myself to you."

As if to confirm what had happened in my fucked up imagination, Becky removed her hands from the man's shoulders (keeping her eyes on his) and reached for the bottom of her dress on her thighs. Becky pulled the dress up, revealing her naked body to this stranger for the first time.

The man had been staring at Becky's eyes as if he was hypnotized but tore his gaze around to drink her beautiful and naked body in. Becky lifted her dress over her head and dropped it on the ground between the front and back seats.

I noticed that there was no bra strap around her back and that her arse crack was visible in the man's lap and realized that my wife hadn't worn any underwear under that slutty dress of hers, that she had danced and flirted with all those men all night long with nothing but the skankiest level of material separating her body from theirs. I was a little upset that Becky had failed to share this little and erotic detail with me but I was too turned on to care!

The man had a hand on each of Becky's hips as he let his eyes roam around her body. He didn't know where to look though. His eyes darted from the sacred space between my wife's legs up to her tits and her face that regarded him with utter adoration.

I could only imagine how turned on he was from the sight. I mean, I could only see my wife's naked back and the soles of her feet and my cock was harder than titanium. Becky was so sexy that her back was even sexy! The way her spine and shoulder blades subtly poked out against her skin, the curve of her womanly shoulders that led to her tiny and thin feminine arms. And her feet - don't even get me started on her feet! They were immaculate, perfect, the prettiest pair of feet imaginable!

But all of this was nothing compared to my wife's sexy and naked body from the front. The front that she was showing this strange and rich man. The body that she was about to give to this white alpha bull.

The man noticed my wife's gaze and snapped out of the trance my wife's body had put him in. He let go of Becky's hips and reached for his fly, but Becky put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him back against the seat.

"Uh-uh." She said like the Goddess of sex and lust. "Let me."

She flicked her head, sending her hair flying over her shoulder, and looked down at her hands undoing the man's shirt buttons. Her eyes and hands both went lower until Becky unzipped his fly. She pressed her knees into the seat on either side of the man and lifted her body of his. The man pushed his pants and boxers both down in a frenzy.

Becky sat down on his exposed lap and wrapped her arms around his head. He put one hand on the top of her thigh and the other on the side of her hip. Their faces were only inches apart and they stared at each other with a lust so intense that I struggled to watch the road and keep the car steady.

"Are you going to fuck me?" Becky asked.

The man nodded.

Becky moved her face closer to the man's. "Are you going to dominate me?"

The man nodded again.

Becky moved even closer. "Are you going to make me scream?"

The man nodded.

Becky's face was only a whisker away from the man's now. "Are you going to hurt me?"

He nodded once more.

As their faces moved closer and closer together, they tilted more and more to the side until I had a side profile of each of their faces in the rear view mirror. Becky was biting her bottom lip and the man held his tongue between his, lost in focus.

Becky stopped biting her lip and they moved back in a smirk as slutty as her attire had been earlier. She moved her hands from the man's shoulders to his exposed chest and down his stomach and over his abs to his cock. Meanwhile, the man moved the hand he had on Becky's thigh up to her hip and lifted her up.

Becky straightened his cock up and the man lowered her onto it.

There was a shockwave like a nuclear bomb detonating. It emanated through the car and I thought the windows would shatter. Becky and the man let out a deep and desperate moan. It went on and on, one second, two seconds, three, four, and then...

They thrust their mouths together and kissed. They thrust their hips together and fucked. Up and down my wife went. Deeper and deeper the man went. Wider and wider my wife's cunt became.

The kiss ended and Becky put one hand on the man's check and the other on the back of his head. She stared into his eyes as she rode him up and down, sensually and romantically.

My wife was making sounds that could only come from a woman. A woman experiencing total and utter ecstasy. Her moans were mainly made up of gasp-like breaths but every now and then a cute little high pitched whimper would sneak in.

The man had one hand on my wife's arsehole, bobbing up and down, and the other on one of her tits. He stared up at Becky and watched her like a piece of artistic cinema.

It was the most intimate piece of love making I had ever experienced - assuming you class driving your wife around while another man fucks her in the backseat as experience...

I gulped at the beauty of it. I couldn't tear my eyes from the scene in the rear-view mirror. Eventually, I opened my mouth because I just had to ask:

"Are you going to let him cum inside of you, Becky?"

The lovemaking stopped. When my wife wasn't still moving up and down on the man's lap, she turned to the side and looked over her shoulder, not so much so she was looking at me, but more as if she were looking at someone out the side window.

There was a moment's pause before she answered, as if I had asked her a very challenging question. Then, she nodded and, in a very girly and cute voice, said:

"Yep."

Becky turned back to the man and kissed him, grabbed handfuls of his hand and pushed her forehead against his.

I drove and drove and they fucked and fucked.

Sometime later, Becky let go of the man and grabbed hold on the seat behind him.

"Alright," she said, "I want you to fuck me. To really and truly fuck me. To be rough and use me however you please. I am yours. Dominate me. Own me."

The man just stared at Becky. I didn't think he had what it took to fuck her the way she wanted him too. I just didn't believe that someone who could fuck a stranger as intimately as he could, could also dominate them and be as rough as my wife wanted. Those things just weren't compatible.

I could tell Becky was feeling the same as me. She looked down at the silent man with pitiful eyes she usually reserved for me when we used to have sex. I watched the man's hand trace its way up Becky's spine. When it was near her shoulders, he opened his mouth.

Ready to apologize, I thought to myself, to beg my beautiful wife to just keep riding him how she already is.

But the man didn't say anything. Instead, his hand grabbed my wife's hair and yanked it down with such force that Becky's whole body moved with it. Becky screamed in pain and surprise as she lost balance and fell backwards. Her hands lunged out to the sides and took hold of the front seats like they were life rafts.

The man moved his open mouth down to Becky's tits and bit her nipple. Becky screamed even louder and then gasped in surprise. The man was fucking her again, but not how he had been before, no, now he fucked my wife with a violence and intensity that was almost scary. The sound of his body bashing into Becky's was harsh and loud and echoed in the car. There was no way there wasn't going to be bruise there if he kept fucking her like this.

Becky screamed and flailed about, as if the man was being even rougher with her than she ever intended. The man moved his mouth away from Becky's tits and his hand (the one that wasn't pulling my wife's hair) flung forward and hit Becky in the throat.

The knock winded Becky and she gasped for breath. But only for a moment, because, suddenly, the man's fingers closed around Becky's throat and started to choke her.

I didn't know what to do. To keep driving or pull over and put a stop to this? I mean, Becky sounded like she was dying. I couldn't see how she could enjoy this!

I watched in the rear view as the man spat - yes, spat - onto my wife's wife. Becky somehow managed to let a revolted yelp out. The look in the man's eyes was one of complete disgust, power and control.

"You filthy fucking slut." He said to my wife in a harsh and hard tone. "Is this what you do? Go around dressed like a whore and find men to fuck? Well, this is how skanks get treated!"

The man let go of my wife's throat and slapped her. Becky screamed.

"You filthy fucking whore." The man said. "Have a look at yourself. Covered in spit and sweat like a piece of trash from the gutter. You're don't deserve to watch me fucking you. Turn around."

The man grabbed Becky and manhandled her. Becky frantically tried to turn herself around (probably to avoid another slap) but it was too awkward back there and the man was too strong.

He turned Becky around so she was sitting on his lap again, this time though, with her back to him and her face to me. The man took a handful of Becky's hair and pushed her head through the gap between the two front seats. Then, he fucked her from behind like a wrecking ball fucking up a run-down and dilapidated building.

Becky screamed so loud I felt my eardrum about to burst. I didn't need to look in the rear view mirror anymore though, my wife was right beside me. I quickly looked away from the road to my wife. Becky's mouth was wide open to let her scream and spit drooled out from the corners of her lips. Her skin was redder than a tomato and there was so much sweat on her face that her hair stuck to it. Veins bulged in her neck and muscles in her shoulders. Her tits slammed into the center console.

The man groaned as he rammed himself inside my wife with the force and endurance of some kind of bull-stallion hybrid. The sounds that came out of my wife were so feeble that they would have sounded more at home coming from the mouth of an anime or hentai character.

"You want my cum?" The man grunted.

"Yes!" My wife yelped meekly.

"Of course you do. A slut like you probably lives off the stuff." The man laughed. "Beg for it."

Becky didn't even hesitate. "Please! Please!" She screamed. "Cum inside me. Please! I'm begging you!"

Becky grabbed the top of the front seats and dug her nails into like a cat's claws. She slightly pulled herself up and took a humongous breath. "Please cum in me! Please cum in me! Please, please, PLEASE cum in me!"

The man spanked her arse red and then plunged himself into my wife as far as he could. He dug his nails into Becky's hips and held her in place while his shoot burrowed through his cock and into my wife's cunt.

My wife and her bull froze in that position as I pulled to a stop before a red light. They panted and puffed desperately, sweat falling from their faces all over the car. The man pulled himself out and sat back. Becky fell between the front seats when he let go of her and collapsed on the center console. The handbrake poked her cheek but Becky was too used up and satisfied to notice, let alone care.

The man quickly did his shirt buttons up and pulled a wad of cash out of his pocket. He casually dropped it on my wife's back, shuffled to the side of the car and popped the door open.

He noticed me looking at him in the rear view mirror as he went to get out and stopped. I don't know if he did what he did next out of guilt for using my wife like a sex slave in front of me or out of some sense of power and control. But the man grabbed another wad of cash out of his pocket, spread Becky's arsecheeks, rolled the money up and shoved it inside her arsehole.

Becky screamed as if she were being tickled and the man got out of the car and disappeared into the night. The light turned green but I was too shocked by everything - absolutely everything that had just happened to go. Luckily it was so late at night that there was no traffic behind me.

I looked at my wife beside me. I knew she had enjoyed the beginning of the night, but just how much she liked being treated like a common whore and prostitute... Well, I wasn't quite sure and her face betrayed nothing but the fact that she was incredibly exhausted and maybe a little violated.

Becky sucked the sex-stained air in in huge gasps. The handbrake still poked against her face but she was still too tired to do anything about it.

12