Rich White Teen Turns into BBC Slut

Story Info
Rich white teen from posh family turned into a BBC slut.
8k words
4.54
88.9k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1. Introduction(s)

- Mom I'm home!

- Nice honey, how was school?

My mom was at the kitchen entrance with her big white smile greeting me.

I come from a wealthy family. My mom, Claire, is a doctor, an urologist to be more specific. She owns a couple of clinics in London and is very well succeeded. She is 44 years old, light brown hair and beautiful green eyes. She is in very good shape, she works out a lot and has done a couple of plastics too to keep things in place. She has a beautiful set of natural boobs, (not too) big and firm.

My dad, Robert, to whom she has been married for 23 years, is a chief police officer in one of the fanciest London boroughs. He is a very strict man, with 49 years old and with a bit of a belly already on him.

My name is Mary, born and raised in London, United Kingdom. I recently turned 18 years old, and I am currently doing my A2 levels on one of the best and most expensive schools in London. I am a top class student and after my A level I want to go to Cambridge or Oxford.

I am 5ft4, very light brown, almost blonde hair and green eyes like my mom. I have a very beautiful face, so they say, and on top of it I have a very nice body. I work out a lot at the gym, I have a nice round firm ass and a big pair of firm boobs. I am that girl that you stare at the street and every boy knows me at school.

- Are you staying for dinner Mary?

- No mom, I am just going to take a shower and I am leaving to meet Luke.

I had a nice hot shower, making myself nice and clean, put on my pink thong and bra and some nice clothes, and left the house kissing my mom goodbye.

Luke, my boyfriend lived 2 bus stops down the road.

Like me, he comes from a wealthy British family, and our parents are long time friends. We have been together for almost 3 years now.

- Hey babe - he opened the door for me with his gorgeous smile.

I said hello to his parents and we went up to his room.

Luke is 6ft1, a ripped body, he goes to the gym almost every day and he plays football.

He is blonde with beautiful blue eyes. Together we make the perfect couple, the typical prom queen and king.

When we got to his room, he locked the door behind us and put some music on.

He started feeling my body with his strong hands. Started kissing me gently, went down to my neck.

His left hand was on one of my tits, and the other hand was grabbing my ass. I had my hands around his neck, feeling his muscles against m body was so hot.

I took his shirt of and started kissing his strong hard chest. My hands feeling his 6 pack abs. He loved that I worshiped his body, and I did!

He took my shirt off, and undid my bra. My boobs became free and he dived right into them. He licked them, kissed them, grabbed them, he always went crazy on them.

Then he moved down to my stomach, undid my trousers and pulled them down together with my thong.

I barely had any body hair, but still I had my pubes removed. My pussy was already wet from all this fore playing. He slid a finger gently through my clit and I shivered. He got up and sat on the edge of the bed in an inviting position.

I walked towards him, got down on my knees and undid his pants.

He was already hard and his 6 inch circumcised penis was pointing straight at me.

Luke was the first, and only, guy I had sex with. I thought sex with him was good, it felt good, but it was never as great as I heard my friends talking about. I thought they were exaggerating to make them look better than the rest.

We usually had sex once a week, but I was never addicted to it nor was looking forward to it every day.

I started jerking his penis up and down with my hand and he had already pre-cum coming out.

I knew his penis wasn't big, he was average. I obviously saw other penises before on TV and porn. The ones on porn were way bigger but I thought it was out of normal and that is why they got to become pornstars.

- Come on baby, suck me.

He loved that I sucked him. I started licking the head, teased him a little bit, and then started sucking deeper. He was moaning all the time and I felt his penis getting harder and pulsating.

He pulled out as he was about to cum.

- Lay down babe, I want to fuck you - he said with a naughty smile.

He put a condom on, we never had sex without a condom because I didn't want to. My mom always told me to had safe sex and I followed her advice.

I laid with my stomach up, and he got between my legs. He started rubbing his penis on my vagina to tease me, and finally put it in. It was really hot, his body humping against mine, feeling his penis in and out of me was really hot. I loved touching his body while we were having sex, feeling his muscles getting more tense and tense as he was getting ready to cum. His breathing getting heavier on my ear while he moaned with pleasure.

I felt his penis contracting and he released a final and long moan of pleasure. We were at it for 10 minutes until he came inside of me.

I had not reached my orgasm, I never did with penetration but I did almost always when he touched me with his fingers. I read it is normal as not all women reached the orgasm with penetration.

We cleaned ourselves up with a cleanex and crashed on the bed to watch a movie,

After the movie I went back to my home.

It was night but my area is very safe so I never had any problems walking on the street alone at night.

I had to wait 10 minutes for my next bus so I decided to walk home, it wasn't too far and would take me almost the same time.

I was already halfway home, I was listening to music on my phone when I noticed there was a man on the bus stop in the dark.

- Dang what is this little hottie doing here alone in the street? - He said as he started walking my way.

It was a black man, with a hoodie and a baseball cap on. He was one of those thugs from those poor boroughs. My first thought was that he was going to rob me or worst.

I was scared to dead and when I saw him coming my way I just dropped the purse I had with me and started running for my life.

I think I never ran so fast in my life. I didn't look back and I only stopped when I was on my door step. I looked back and no one was coming. I ringed the doorbell as I had left everything on my purse. My phone, my wallet, my keys, everything.

I went home crying on my mother's arms.

Chapter 2. I found my bag

I woke up the next day, still couldn't believe what had happened.

Fortunately it was Saturday and I could stay at home to recover from that. My dad was furious when I told him about it and had already had the police looking for my purse and the man.

I had a nice and relaxing day with my mom at the spa and we went shopping. She wanted me to get distracted from what happened. She bought me a new purse and a new phone and that was what I needed to clear my mind from what happened.

We went out for dinner in Soho to end the day perfectly and headed back home to get some rest. When I got home I decided to log into Facebook to tell my friends about what happened to me. My hearth dropped right there. I had a new message from a guy called Jamal. He was black, and he looked like a criminal on his profile picture.

"You dropped your Gucci bag white girl. It's a nice bag but doesn't go well with my Nike's" said his message.

I couldn't believe it! How did he find me on Facebook? I asked him that.

He was online because he answered me straight away.

- I checked your wallet for ID and looked you up, wasn't hard to find a hottie like you.

- The police is looking for my bag and for you so you better give it back.

- The police? haha funny girl, was it my fault you dropped your bag?

- You were going to rob me I dropped it to run away.

- Rob you? A black guy talks to you and you think he is going to rob you? That's racist white girl.

- I am not racist and the situation wasn't the best.

- You seem racist to me, pretty rich white girl in a fancy neighborhood I bet you don't even have any black friends.

- In fact I do - I lied.

- Yeaa right..Do you have a boyfriend?

- Yes I do.

- Haha I bet it's a little white boy.

- He is white but he is bigger than you LOL.

- Girl you really do not know any black guy...No white boy is bigger than me.

- Trust me he is bigger than you.

- Do you wanna bet? - He dared me.

We were obviously talking about different things here...

- Yes, what do you want to bet?

- If I win, you will come over to my hood to get your fancy ass bag.

- Ok..If I win you will deliver the bag to the police. Now how are we going to settle this?

- I will send you a picture and you will tell me who is bigger.

- A picture? What do you mean a picture? I don't need a picture! My boyfriend is 6ft1 and you?

- Yes you do girl.

And an image popped up on my message screen. It was a picture of him sitting on a bed with his legs open. His shirt was off, he was slim but had a six pack. He had a golden chain around his neck and halfway down his chest.

Next to him, he had my Gucci bag, but for the first seconds I didn't notice none of this.

He was completely naked. I didn't look at his face, with his cap on, the earrings, the rings on his fingers. I didn't look at my bag, I didn't look at his chest with tattoos.

All I saw was his big black penis. It was huge! It was big and thick, and all veiny. I don't know if it was my eyes at the moment, but I even saw it shining.

It felt so powerful.The feeling of power that emanated from that penis was overwhelming.

I was all wet already just by looking at it, it was too much to be real.

His next messaged woke me up from my shock.

- Do you like that? Who is bigger after all?

I had to fight with all my strengths to come back from that.

- That was very rude and disgusting! Don't speak to me again and you can keep the damn bag.

I turned my computer off in despair. I still couldn't believe on what just happened.

I went straight to bed, I wanted to go to sleep and erase this moment from my mind. But it was so difficult...the image of that big penis kept on coming back to my mind.

Focus Mary...You have a boyfriend and that was a thug boy harassing you.

But it was so big, so tempting...

I was still wet, very wet. I put one hand inside my panties and started touching myself. I rarely masturbate but I've never felt this excited before. I was rubbing myself and was sliding one finger in. I am very tight and one finger usually does the trick. That big beautiful black penis was always on my mind. I reached my orgasm in seconds and fell asleep. My vagina was throbbing and dripping wet, and I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Chapter 3. Just another day at school

I woke up the next day, and the first thinking I could think about was his penis...I was getting scared of my own thoughts now.

I had to distract myself somehow. I decided to go to the gym, I put on my gym clothes, tight top and pants. I liked to tease the guys at the gym.

I tried to study during the afternoon but he kept coming back to my mind. I just couldn't focus on anything.

I decided to log back into Facebook to see if he had said anything since I left.

"Don't need to be afraid girl, it's just a big black dick and I know you love it"

As I didn't answer this message he sent another one afterward.

"Let me know when you are back because you need to pay your bet"

I scrolled up on the conversation and there was the picture again. The big and powerful penis staring at me again...I felt myself getting wet again. I locked my bedroom door, took my panties off and started touching myself again.

On my computer screen I had his picture on full screen. I was never as wet as I was right there. I decided to see if he was online.

"Hello" - I simply messaged back.

He replied a few minutes later.

- I knew you were coming back girl. I bet you were thinking about me the whole time lol.

He knew he had me there. Me coming back to his message was his victory.

- You wish.

- When are you going to pay our bet?

- I don't know - I was afraid to meet him...I didn't know what would happen - I don't know anything about you I'm not going to meet you just like that.

I was still fingering myself the whole time.

- I'll tell you all you want to know babe.

- How old are you, to start with?

- I'm a few months younger than you.

- Ok, where do you live?

- In Hackney, have you ever been here?

- No.

- Of course not, it's no place for a rich white girl. But now you will have to bring that pretty ass down here to get your bag.

- I don't know...

- Yes you do, you know what you want girl, you know since you saw this black dick. Tomorrow I will be home the whole day. This is my address and my phone number. Call me when you are at the door.

He logged off. He left me there, alone, fingering myself, juices running down my legs, and that black monster penis still on my screen. I kept on masturbating, imagining all this. A black boy from the ghetto, and me a white girl from one of the most expensive boroughs of London.

It was so wrong...but so hot.

I fingered myself to orgasm thinking of him, and finally fell a sleep.

I woke up next morning, took a shower and was getting ready to go to school.

Was I going to meet him today? I couldn't, it was a crazy thing to do. But I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was driving me crazy.

I put on a sexy black lingerie, a nice tight and short dress and some heels. Deep inside I wanted to meet him, but I knew I wouldn't

I went to school and all the boys were staring as I walked, I was looking really hot.

I couldn't focus in classes, I couldn't stop thinking about him...about that big...black...penis. I had to do something or I would do something crazy today.

I texted my boyfriend and told him to meet at one place that is always empty. There is a bathroom there that is always empty and is known as a good place to have sex.

- What's up babe? - He met me there.

- Shut up and come.

I dragged him to the empty bathroom, I dropped on my knees and pulled his pants down. His penis was soft, and looked so small and disappointing compared to Jamal's... I had to have sex anyway, he had to satisfy me or else I would do something crazy.

I started sucking him and he got hard very quickly.

- Wow you are hungry babe what's got into you?

I didn't answer and kept on sucking, I had to get him ready to fuck me. Suddenly he grabbed my head with both hands, and started fucking my mouth really hard. He was about to cum but I wanted to get fucked! He couldn't do this to me. I tried to stop him but he was too strong and kept on going. I felt his penis getting swollen and pulsating.

He pulled out - he never came in my mouth or face, he always pulls out because he knows I find it disgusting - he shot his cum all over the wall.

- I can't believe it Luke! - I got up furious - I called you here to fuck me, not for this!

- Sorry babe it was too good.

I stormed out of there and left. I went to another bathroom, washed my mouth and went back to classes.

It was the last class of the day and I was getting worse and worse. The blowjob I gave to Luke made it even worse. I couldn't stop thinking about him and it was driving me insane. I paid no attention to any class during the day. I gave a blowjob on a school bathroom which I had never done before, it was killing me.

Classes ended, I was walking towards the tube. I was not thinking straight, I couldn't help myself. I put the address on my maps app: 30 minutes to get to his address.

I have never been to Hackney before, I know it has a large community of black people, and it is not the safest zone in London. As the tube went further east, the people on the tube were more strange. Mostly black people, the men kept on looking at me up and down. The women looked at me sideways. I felt like a foreigner in my own city.

I had to take a bus and I finally stopped near the address, I followed the map to the address and I finally found it. It was a low class community neighborhood. It had a park nearby that I had to cross. It had little kids playing football and on the benches, there were like gangs of threatening looking black guys.

They were all staring at me, what the hell was a white girl on expensive clothes doing in a neighborhood like this? Walking through a community park dressed in high heels and a tight dress?

I still couldn't believe I was doing this. I felt so nervous, I was shaking everywhere but at the same time very excited.

I was outside the building now. Should I get in?

I had a boyfriend, a very conservative family, a very good life. I had never even thought about being with a black guy. I'm not racist, but I have never even considered it.

On the other side, he was there, 2 minutes away, waiting for me, and that big black penis I couldn't stop thinking about.

I was standing in the middle of a shady park in deep Hackney, with a very tight and short dress, my high heels to make it even hotter. I was so out of the picture. I was shaking, but at the same time I was so excited...I felt myself getting wet in anticipation.

That picture flashed through my mind again...I couldn't hold it any longer and with my hands shaking, I called him.

- It's Mary...I'm outside. - I said with a trembling voice.

Chapter 5. The Submission

It was a very old house. It was very dark and I could feel the smell of weed the moment I walked in. It had a noisy wooden floor covered with carpet. The mail was all piled up at the entrance.

The house consisted of 3 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and 2 bathrooms.

- Come in girl - he said at the entrance of the door. He had an evil and victorious grin. - I was expecting you.

He had an OBEY cap on, a golden earring on each ear. He had a young face, you could tell he wasn't older than me. He had a tank top on. He wasn't muscled, he was around 5ft9, slim but ripped. He had tattoos on his arms and some golden rings on his long fingers. He was wearing a track suit bottom and white trainers. Typical ghetto clothe style.

He looked me up and down, he knew I had dressed up for him.

- Damn you look even hotter than the other night girl.

I was so nervous I couldn't even answer.

- Come with me - he said with that naughty grin again.

I walked past the kitchen, it was disgusting, it had dirty dishes everywhere and pizza boxes all over the place. I walked past a bedroom that had the door locked. I also walked past the living room, it had 3 large sofas, a big screen TV with a PlayStation connected to it, and beers cans all over the ground. I guess that's where they usually hung out.

We went upstairs, walked past another locked bedroom and a bathroom and we finally reached his bedroom.

- Can I use the bathroom please? - I asked

- Yea sure babe, I'm in my room.

I was shaking so much I had to take a step back. I locked the bathroom door as I went in. It had a shower, a toilette, a sink and a garbage bin. I took a look at myself in the mirror. I was looking normal, but inside I was so scared and nervous. I washed my face and my hands. They had no towels, but had a package of tissues instead.

I took one, cleaned my hands and threw it in the garbage bin.

If I wanted to leave, this was the time. But I couldn't...I walked to his room and knocked on the door.

- Just come in girl.

I walked in, he was laying on his bed smoking a joint.

The room was quite big, he had a double bed, a single seat sofa, a closet and a chest of drawers. The floor was carpeted and he had posters with rappers that I didn't even know.

- Do you want some? - he asked.

- No thanks, I don't smoke.

He gave me a "whatever" look and kept on smoking.

- Are you coming in or what? - he said after some seconds - Close the door behind you.