Rick & Doreen Ch. 01

Story Info
Chaste Woman Turns Into Submissive.
5.5k words
4.37
11.7k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsta002
tsta002
9 Followers

She is the most beautiful woman I ever saw.

Doreen is about 5'8" and 110 lbs. She has wavy blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes that radiate warmth and kindness, full lips, a smile that brightens the darkest day, a slim build, nice tits, a flat stomach, an 'incredible' ass, and long legs that are amazing to look at.

When you first see her, you instantly think she must be a fashion model because she just exudes beauty and femininity. If you get a chance to talk with her, she is down to earth, kind with words, and easy to talk to.

Doreen was in one of my classes. I sat next to her and we quickly became friends. We would both ask each other questions about the class and the various discussion topics.

We found out we have many things in common and often would spend lunchtime talking about life, goals, and our dreams.

One day during one of our lunch discussions, I asked her out on a date. Her reply was one I never imagined.

She stopped and with a serious look said, "Rick, a handsome man like you would not want to date a woman like me when you could get any woman you want."

I told her, "I want to date you, not anyone else."

She said, "This is hard for me to say but you need to know that I am a virgin. I only seriously dated twice before and will not go past kissing until I am married."

I could see the tears starting to well up in her eyes as she continued, "The last man I dated broke my heart. I loved him and he kept pressuring me to have sex before we married. I told him no."

"We continued dating but I broke it off when I found out he saw other women behind my back. He told me that no one would ever marry me unless I put out."

She was practically crying as she continued, "Since then, I never got close to anyone. I would get hurt over and over again when a guy realized I would not put out. They would then dump me."

Doreen said "You, Rick are the closest I let anyone into my life for a long time. I am now afraid that you will stop seeing me."

We were close enough friends that Doreen allowed me to pull her close and I hugged her. I held her in my arms as she sobbed.

I then turned to her and told her, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known, and your looks aren't bad either".

She laughed. I continued, "I will not stop seeing you. Those other guys were not men. They were boys. That is why they left."

"Doreen, you are a diamond. You are so precious. I would be honored if you let me date you. I will never pressure you sexually. I would be so happy to get to know you and will never do more than kiss you until you marry me."

She looked at me with those beautiful teary blues eyes and said, "Rick, you are serious aren't you? You seriously mean it! I told her, "Yes." She then placed her hand tenderly on my face and drew us together for our first kiss.

It was a slow sensuous kiss that was more intimate than anything I ever experienced. The kiss screamed "I love you" but no words were said.

After the kiss, I just looked at her, this amazing, beautiful, sexy, feminine woman, and said "Wow!"

She hugged me and we held each other tight.

She said, "Yes." I was startled. She said, "Yes Rick, I will date you!"

Doreen and I continued to date and see each other. Our lunchtime discussions expanded to include seeing each other at dinner.

We continued to talk and get to know each other and it was a wonderful time. Each night we would end with a kiss. Each time we kissed it was like that very first special kiss we shared.

One day, I told her "When we marry and if all that we ever do sexually were to kiss, that I would be the happiest guy ever. The way you kiss me leaves me so satisfied, so content, that I know and feel that you love me.

"I love you Doreen and never want to be without you. I want to be with you, do whatever I can to support you, your dreams, and end every night with your kiss on my lips. Doreen, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" She said, "Yes, I will marry you!"

She then said, "I have to tell you something, do you remember that day you asked to date me? I knew then that I liked you. The way you responded to me during that conversation, promising me no sexual pressure, I also knew then that I loved you and wanted to marry you.

"The kiss I gave you then and still give you now is my love kiss to you. I gave my heart to you then and with each kiss, I give you all of me.

"I intend to not only say in words that I love you but to demonstrate it physically. Each kiss I give you will always be a loving kiss to convince and show you that I love you and want to be with you."

All I could say was, "Wow! Doreen, you did it again to me! You took my breath away!"

Our wedding day was amazing. When we kissed on the altar, it was like how she always kisses me and what we now call our "Doreen love kiss."

It takes my breath away. Her amazing pretty soft lips against mine and the feeling of her love radiating through the kiss would wake me up even if I were dead.

Throughout our wedding celebration, she would stop and give me those love kisses. I was such a happy man.

Later, we finally were alone, and we were married! I took her in my arms and we kissed that deep intimate Doreen's love kiss. For the first time, I let my sexual passion come out. She responded in kind.

My hands went around her tiny waist and I felt her body. It was so soft but yet firm and toned. My hands slid down and felt her ass for the first time. Wow, what an ass.

This moment in time was incredible. The most beautiful woman had her arms around my body and neck, kissing me with such love.

Her body was pressed against mine; my hands were all over her body touching her and I pulled her even closer by placing my hands on her ass and rubbing my cock against her pussy. I could feel how wet she already was!

I laid her down on her back on the bed as I was on top of her. Her arms were still all over me, hugging me, her pretty soft lips were kissing my neck, my chest, shoulders, and my lips. It was kinda strange, she was obviously into this and wanted sex, but the kisses were different.

Don't get me wrong, it was still amazing, but it was not Doreen's typical loving kiss. It was a hunger kiss, a kiss filled with lust and passion. As we kissed and our hands and bodies were entangled with each other, my cock touched her pussy multiple times.

Every time my cock touched her pussy she would shudder, and I think she had a mini orgasm.

While on top of her, she whispered in my ear, "My body is for you Rick. You can do whatever you want with it."

She was rubbing her pussy against my cock and I said, "I want to fuck you." It was the first time I said any vulgar words to her.

Doreen responded in a sexy soft voice "Please fuck me!"

My cock slowly entered her. The sensation was amazing as her wetness completely covered my cock. I could feel her soft, moist, hot, pussy stretch as it welcomed my cock and slowly took my full length.

I felt her orgasm deeply as her whole body violently spasmed.

I came as all the sensations were too much, from the enjoyment of this moment, all the events leading to this point in time, the beauty and femininity she radiated, the feel of her amazing body orgasming under me, her lips kissing me, her arms around me hugging and pulling me into her, and her sexy long legs around me.

I will never forget that feeling! She smiled at me as my cock was still inside her and I was enjoying the best orgasm of my life. She then tenderly touched my face with her hand and pulled me in for a kiss.

This time, it was Doreen's love kiss.

Afterward, we lay together as I was spooning her. My hands lovingly caressing her body.

She said, "Sex was so amazing. I loved it!"

As we talked, we lightly kissed and mutually enjoyed staying in the moment.

We fell asleep holding each other. When she awoke, she was glowing. She was already amazingly beautiful but now she had this extra glow and was breathtaking!

As we talked Doreen said, "I want you to know that I meant what I whispered in your ear last night."

I told her, "I am the luckiest man to be married to you!"

Doreen said, "This may sound very strange, but I am completely into you. Because you respected me while dating, I completely surrendered to you. Last night while you were making love to me, I wanted and let myself submit my whole body to you."

"When I did that three things happened."

"First, I felt this incredible lust I never felt before."

"Second, I felt my body sexually respond and it was like all I wanted was to be fucked by you. I craved for you to use my body to orgasm."

"Third, after the high of the lust and being used sexually died down, I felt an even deeper love and affection for you. It was as if I was liberated to fully enjoy being sexual."

I told her, "I think I noticed when that happened to you. Last night there was a time when we kissed when it was not your normal Doreen love kiss. It was an amazing kiss, but it did not have the love radiating out like usual.

"Instead, it was more a lust-filled, erotic, urgent, raw, and passionate kiss. Afterward, when you orgasmed and kissed me, the loving kiss was back. I am good with that. If during sex you want to let yourself go where you can enjoy the moment of lust, sexual energy, and have great orgasms, I support that."

For the first month or so we had sex just about every day and sometimes multiple times per day especially on the weekends. We both seemed to enjoy it when I would take her doggie style or role-play.

Her toned body is so sexy to look at and hold. I get turned on when her ass is facing me and I place my hands around her tiny waist. I can almost touch my thumbs as I spread them across her back and hold the sides of her waist as I slowly grind into her.

She told me, "I love taking your dick. When you enter me slowly going inch-by-inch, I can't help but moan out loud. When you go fast and hard, I want to feel it deeper and grunt as I try to fuck you back. Rick, I also love it when you eat me out."

Sometimes she just wants it nice and slow as I slowly lick her pussy and gently kiss her clit. Her legs are so sexy, and we both love it when I kiss my way up and down her long legs, teasing her pussy with a sensuous kiss as I kiss my way down her other leg with slow kisses and licking her sexy body.

She also enjoys it when I kiss her stomach slowly and kiss my way up her body to her breasts. I found a little secret about her. If I sensuously kiss her tits while rubbing my cock up and down her pussy, she gets so excited. When I work her up like that, all I have to do is touch her clit with my cockhead and she has a strong orgasm!

Months have gone by and our sex life, while still good, has slowed down. We no longer have sex every day. With me working and traveling out of town once in a while and Doreen starting up her career, sex is mainly on the weekends with an occasional quickie during the week.

Doreen has never given me a blowjob. Because sex has been amazing and her special loving kiss has kept me so happy and satisfied, it never bothered me.

I asked her about one day and she told me, "I don't think I ever could suck on something so big and there is no way I could get your whole cock in my mouth."

I told her, "I would love to have you give me a blowjob, but I will not push you sexually even now that we are married."

One thing that has never changed is that Doreen always makes sure to give me that special 'Doreen love kiss' at least once every night before we go to sleep. Like always, those kisses are incredible.

We joined a gym and enjoy working out together whenever we can. One of the members there, Ella, a very attractive and nice woman, showed us around. Doreen and Ella became fast friends.

Doreen found out that Ella is divorced and a few years older than Doreen. Once in a while, Doreen would invite Ella over for dinner. These are always nice times of good food and conversation. The three of us all get along very well.

Then I had to take a two-week business trip. It was the longest time I would be separated from Doreen since we married.

Doreen asked, "Would it be OK if I hung out with Ella while you are gone?"

I said, "Yes, and I am glad you have a friend to be with while I am away."

When I came home from the business trip, Doreen and Ella made dinner for me. Doreen greeted me with a wonderful sexy kiss while Ella watched.

Ella then said, "I have to leave by 7 pm."

I was glad to hear that as it has been 2-weeks since I have seen Doreen and wanted some alone time with her.

During dinner, I could tell Doreen and Ella became close while I was away. The topics of discussion were deep and almost no topic was taboo.

Doreen asked Ella, "What happened that you divorced?"

Ella said, "Both my ex and I got wrapped up in our careers and stop taking time for each other. I realize now that I stopped being a wife. I got so used to being in the corporate world that I stopped taking the time to please my husband the way a wife needs to do."

Ella said, "My husband even asked for sex multiple times and I denied him. I didn't mean to as I was tired, bad timing, or something else. I even stopped giving him blowjobs."

"After a long time of neglect, he left me for a woman that was willing and wanting to please him sexually."

"I cannot blame him. I realized my error, but it was too late. He was gone."

Ella looked at Doreen and said, "Your husband is extremely attractive and has amazing charisma. Doreen, you take care of him. You take 'real good' care of him or someone else will! Never forget you are his wife and he needs you to satisfy him!"

After Ella left, Doreen came to me and asked, "Is what Ella said true?"

I told her, "Yes but it would be the husband's fault if he did anything with another woman. If a wife neglects her husband, it would be more difficult for a husband to turn down sexual advances from other women, but it is still his responsibility."

Doreen smiled at me and said, "I am so sorry I have neglected you. You have been wanting a blowjob for so long and never pressured me."

She asked, "What turns you on so much about receiving a blowjob?"

I told her, "You are so beautiful, and your lips are amazingly sexy. When a pretty woman like you places her lips on a man's cock, such an amazing feeling happens to him.

"It may be even more erotic than actual intercourse because you are servicing him in a most sensuous way. It's like you are submitting yourself purposely trying to please him. There is nothing else more pleasurable than that!"

"Baby," she said. "Let me submit myself to you and serve you. Let me please you and take care of your cock with my sexy lips and make you happy that you are a man."

With that, she went down on her knees in front of me, took out my cock, and placed her lips around my dick. Her mouth was warm and her lips moist as I felt her lips wrap around my cock.

All I said was "Wow!" She looked up at me with half of my cock in her throat.

She stopped for one second and asked, "Does daddy like it when I suck his cock?"

Without waiting for a response, she wrapped her lips around my cock again and started to suck me up and down my length. I could see her lipstick was smeared and some of it was now on my cock. How sexy! She would slowly suck so just her lips were around my cockhead and slurped using those pretty lips. She took me down her throat, at least as far as she could as she was not used to deep throating yet.

I could not wait anymore as I came inside her mouth. I heard her gulp as she tried to swallow all my cum. Some leaked out the corners of her mouth. When I stopped coming and she swallowed all she could, she slowly and gently eased her mouth off my cock. Her pretty lips made a slurping sound as they came off my cockhead. She used her hands and wiped the dribbled cum from her mouth and then licked her fingers clean!

She told me, "I like swallowing your cum!"

After that, she asked me, "Is there anything else I could do to please my husband the way a wife should please her man?"

I said "Yes."

She was surprised to hear that. She asked, "What?"

I told her, "I would love to fuck your pretty ass."

She was not expecting that either. Doreen paused and then said, "Ok, but could you wait for the weekend? I want to do some research and prepare for it."

I said, "Yes."

It was Sunday and all I had to do was wait 5 more days to fuck my wife's sexy ass... yes, I can wait! In the meantime, we had sex the next day and on Wednesday, we made amazing love.

Her body is even more toned as she has been working out and even holding her is a turn-on. As we kissed, my cock slides inside her pussy. As usual, she came almost instantaneously. This time, after she came down to earth from her orgasm, we moved so she could suck my cock.

She was just about to take my cock in her mouth when she stopped and said, "I am not a lesbian."

The statement took me by surprise. I asked "What? Where did that come from?"

She said, "Your cock is covered with my pussy and I can't suck on it unless you wash it off. I am not a lesbian and will not taste pussy even if it is my own."

I told her, "That is ok."

I then kiss down her sexy body and slowly ate her out until she was just about to cum. I then quickly, with some gentle force, enter her pussy in one single thrust. This made her cum so deeply, I felt her pussy squeeze my cock as she milked my cock and made me cum.

The next day Doreen told me, "I talked to Ella. I have a question and want a straight answer. Ella told me it would turn any man on if his wife sucked and licked his cock clean from being inside her pussy. Is that true?"

I said, "Yes."

Doreen with a confused look said, "It would make me lesbian or at least bi if I willing tasted pussy, even if it was my own. Wouldn't that bother you?"

I told her, "No it would not bother me at all."

She then asked, "What if I liked it? I mean, what would you think of me Rick, if I not only willing did that but I liked the taste of pussy?"

I told her, "If you are comfortable with it, so am I. Plus, I would be happy to fuck your pussy Doreen and take my cock out for you anytime you wanted a taste!"

I continued, "As Ella said, any guy would love watching a woman eating pussy. Yes, that would turn me on, but I will never pressure you Doreen, to do it."

Doreen asked, "Would you let me think about it?"

All I can say was, "Wow!"

Friday finally came and I was going, for the first time, to feel my cock inside my wife's amazing ass. She wrote me a note and told me to read it during my lunch break at work. The note said:

Rick, tonight is the night I will give my ass to you, my husband. I am scared but want you to do it. I know I will chicken out, but I want you to push my limits.

Please treat me like a slut and use my body and especially use my ass tonight. I need and want you to dominate me. It is such a turn-on for me.

If I ask you to stop anytime tonight, I am telling you now, do not stop.

Continue to fuck my ass until you cum inside me.

I know I struggle with thinking it is taboo. But I also know it is ok to do this with you.

I want to assure you I thought a lot about this, and I want it.

I want you to fuck my ass.

The only time I am asking you to stop is if I say my safe word. Push my limits baby and be rough with me as we talked about doing at times.

I wrote you this note because I want this thought to be in your mind all afternoon... your sexy, pretty, beautiful wife wants you to dominate her, push her limits, be rough, and to fuck her ass!

After diner, she asked me to sit in the living room and wait for her while she got ready.

She comes out wearing a schoolgirl outfit with a sexy white lace bra and matching panties underneath.

She kisses me with her famous Doreen loving kiss. I am already breathless!

tsta002
tsta002
9 Followers
12