Rick and Linda Bk. 06

Story Info
Things change with Rick and Linda.
7k words
3.2
1.3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18+ in this story of young lust that turned to young Love.

More fun with Linda and family. Book 6

I start to speak to finish, but Bobby reaches for my hand and says. "June and I would like everyone to know that your look right now is what got us to talking, and well, here we are, so in a way, this is all you two's fault. So now let's raise a glass and toast to love.''

I danced with everyone and laughed; we drank coffee and 'tea and funny wine' at midnight. Linda told her Aunt what it was, and she took some tea. Finally, all the beds in the house were taken. Bobby and June passed out hugs and kisses.

Bobby palms his truck keys to me and says. "Drive to the end of the drive and turn left; stop before you run into the river, and they see us for coffee at breakfast.''

I kiss Aunt Jane on the cheek, as does Linda.

Linda says. "We are going for a drive; see you at breakfast.''

I open the door for Linda; the old Chevy is a clean 1953 as fixed up as a new one, and I glance in the truck bed, a full bed with roses. We drive down, turn left, and park next to the bank of the river. I open Linda's door and step to the back of the truck.

She shrieks when I pick her up and drop her on the mattress. "A bed!''

We stand and remove our clothes. I get down on one knee, pull the ring out of my pocket, and say. "Under the stars, would you marry me? I can't think of any words to say how much you mean to me. I will stand in the fires of Hell if you ask me to. Love will you be my wife.''

It was at that point she shrieked. "Yes.''

I got knocked down and, if it was possibly knocked up. We made Love repeatedly, never needing to go extra hard. We felt the day changing the night sky as I was still in her. The light was making Linda's eyes dance. We came as the dawn broke. You could hear the birds getting busy as we had not spoken one word all night unless you count groans. Linda cleans my cock clean, and as we get dressed, we get back to reality now.

I say. "How should you tell your dad about your ring?''

Linda says. "Like, do you want to die, baby?''

I say. "We don't have to tell him, but your Mom and Aunt? I think their actions warrant we tell them at least, but the best thing I can say is to let's work on putting the idea in their head before we tell them. You might even start by talking to your Aunt about her thoughts; having them on our side would be good. I love you, my wife-to-be.''

Linda says. "I trust my Aunt but not my Mom; somethings off."

I answered you. "I know she won't make eye contact with me. It's off, but no clue how or why."

We drove the quarter mile back to the house, and people were packing the tables and stuff, but they did not know us, and nothing was said. We walked in as the smells of hot coffee and breakfast June had an inter-glow as she cooked.

June says. "Coffee almost ready; y'all sleep well.''

Linda says. "From the looks of us, you need sleep too, and thank you, it was a good sleep; thank you for the loan of your stars and the soft bed."

Linda holds her ring finger up.

June screams. "Bobby, they did it like you said they would.''

Bobby comes out, and we all hug.

Bobby says, "You going to tell her Dad? Or keep it between us four till he can't stop you in two years?''

Linda says. "We are still talking now, but we wanted you two on our side. I take coffee to my Aunt. Wait, let Rick take her coffee, please, dear.'' Linda winks at me, her blue eyes sparkling gold.

I tap on her door at her room, stepping in, and she is under the sheet and looks lovely, her neck red. I close the door and hand her coffee. I look down and see her nipples. It's nice being tall, your eyes lidded you moving in bed it was clear you were touching yourself.

I say. "Jane, you never said yes about my chores, but those are lovely. I leave to let you get dressed, or do I still have chores needing done?"

Her hand stops me from leaving and taking my hand, she slips it under the covers and shows me how wet she is as she looks at me.

My new Aunt says. "Lock the door, please you just make me too wet.''

I go and lock the door, and I bite and tease your neck.

She says. "We don't have the time; use your hand, dear.''

I pull the covers off, and her legs are open. She is wet. I lean in, take a deep breath, and begin to feast. A pillow is needed to keep her moans down, but her need is great, and my fingers are flying between her lips, my tongue on her massive clit as she comes for a good five minutes.

She says. "I see why Linda loves you; you're so giving.''

We talked on the way home in the car about getting engaged, if it was a good idea, how her Mom would take it, and her Dad. My folks have yet to earn a vote, but I let Linda talk.

Aunt Jane says. "You know you two are as clear as glass; you're cute, but don't tell your Mom she has no poker face. You tell her now, and he knows by the day's end. So what's not said does not have to get lied to, but could you pull over? I need hugs and kisses from both of you.''

I hugged her in a roadside park, and Linda showed her the ring.

Aunt Jane says. "She can't wait for the wedding.''

We got home and dropped off Linda, but her Aunt went in to keep her from getting into too much trouble. So I waited in the car.

Aunt Jane came out walking fast. "That's just sad she grounded till after prom, dear. We will work on it together, but take us home. I need a cup of your Aunt's tea.''

We sat on the couch, sipping our tea.

June asked. "Was it bad what we did earlier?"

I answered, "It's what your niece wants to give you to say thanks. Let me rub your neck; you have been driving all day.''

I unzip her dress and roll it down her shoulders, touching more of her back.

I say. "You still have not said yes, and I must stop until I hear one.''

Aunt Jane says. "Let's draw a hot bath and let the tea hit us in a soak. OK, yes, you can tell Linda you did all your chores around the house. Are you going to tell Linda about you know what?

I chuckled. "Who do you think sent me in with your coffee.''

The tea and bath led to her bed, and she says. "I was the first to touch her and make her happy in eighteen years."

I left her bed a few hours later. Linda would be pleased to hear, and soon, it was time to go to school. I want to call her, but that sounds like a minor deal for most of you. But in the 1970s, nobody in a modest home had their phones in their bedrooms the phones were in the hallway. In other words, one phone per house and a 90% chance of getting him on the line rather than Linda.

But the phone rang. I answered it; it was Linda's Mom crying saying. "Safer to meet at school and stay away from the house till you hear it's safe. This is bad.''

Again, her tone and what she says, the tears seemed forced or off. The hairs on my neck stood up the last time I felt that it was at the table with Mae seconds before that kid came up to pop Mae's bra.

I sat on the floor, ready to cry, but if Linda was in school, I should be too. I kissed Aunt Jane and said. "It was your Sis that called; she said to stay away. It's bad something is off with your Sister Linda's at school, so I am off too.''

Aunt Jane reaches out and holds my arm.

Jane says. "Yes, my Sister worries me. This is just a bump in the road; you're strong enough for her. I see you together; you two are made for each other. Stay smart, young man; two years till you are free from him. We will get through this. Your not alone.''

I rushed to the school, and it was a Monday. There is a Cheer meeting before school. She should be there; that's where I went first. She was coming out of the Cheerleader sponsor's office sad-faced and crying. Linda walked over near me and whispered. "Dad told me if he catches us together, he will beat the shit out of Mom and leave her on the street penny less and send a hit man after you. So I have been removed from the squad, and if he catches us together or hears of us hanging out, he sends me to a girls' school in Canada.''

I say. "I learn fucking French if I had to."

But Linda does not smile, I went on and say. "Dear, If we love each other, this is just a bump in the road. I go to talk to Ms. P. after school. I love you, Hun; we will get through this.''

School is slow. Linda cries as she passes by at lunch but does not come to my table; she says something to Mae.

Mae comes and takes my hand she says. "We found out he hired one of the teachers to watch Linda, so no contact, please. We are working on who her Dad talked to today. I'm sorry Rick, what about prom?''

I say. "I don't know, Mae, I just don't know.''

I spun by Ms. P.'s place after school, and she asked. "What, where's Linda?''

I started talking thirty minutes later; I was damn near in a coma. She went to call someone and asked a couple of questions about the law, and she came back.

Ms. P. says. "Damn Rick, you Texans suck; he owns her till twenty-one, then you guys can be together. So, any info on him? Does Linda's Dad play the horses, cards, women, or drink? You know how to find out?''

I say. "I do. I'll ask his sister-in-law when I get home. I staying there doing chores. Linda's Mom fixed that up. We were beyond happy. I, or rather we, got engaged Sunday morning under the stars. To go from that to this, it's harder. I don't know what to do. Tuesday is her Mom's store day. I feel a cold coming on, or I'll skip class. I'll talk to her Mom and see if there is anything there. It's not like I've not blackmailed a blackmailer before.''

Ms. P. says. "Oh, do tell dear this must be rich you and Linda do this?''

I say. "Yes, let me think a second. I need to leave the names out, but this is what happened.'' As I recalled the details, my friend and mentor proudly smiled. I thanked her for her hand in this and asked to use the phone.

I called Aunt Jane and asked. "If she wanted me to pick up burgers.''

She says. "No, I made stew; what time do you think you be home?''

I say. "I can head that way now if you want.''

We said our goodbyes, and I rode off to Jane's place. She hugged me and kissed my cheek when I arrived.

Jane says. "You kiss your honey today?"

I say. "No, Damn it." And I filled her in. She held me.

Then she says. "Go eat the stew on the stove. I am going to call my Sister. I lost my appetite.''

Jane is back from the phone call, and now she is crying. I go and hold her. I wait for her to tell me when she can.

Jane says. "He made her hang up when she said my name; he screamed you do not come over; I'm not welcome there. I am not even sure she can come here. But, boy, you called it. Got any plans on getting even?''

I say. "Well, we need info on him; his sins or hobbies, knowledge is power.''

My new friend and ally starts to tell me all she knows. He gets offshore a day or two early and goes to red-light houses, the one in Galveston at Post Office Street or the La Grange chicken ranch near Austin.

Jane says. "She can make a phone call as the Madam on Post-office St. is an old school friend who knows the Madam at the Chicken ranch."

She went and made a phone call, came back, and said. "We need his photo."

You open up a photo album, take two photos, and put them in the envelope to mail to her friend; we will hear back in a few days.

I say. "I know what the ranch is; my Dad tried taking me there, and I told him I was not cheating on Linda. I never heard of the one in Galveston.''

Aunt Jane says. "The place was left to the madam's daughter who started it. To tell the tale of her friend taking over the house of ill repute or brothel from her Mother."

It excites Jane; you can see it in her brown eyes. She has a fantasy of working there, a dream of a good girl wanting to be dirty, but not really. I saw it on her face and heard the longing in your voice.

A second checking my wallet for cash, I step outside, close the door, and knock. Jane comes to the door with a question on her face.

I say. "Is this the house on Post-office Street, Ma'am? May I come into your lovely house? Oh, aren't you a beauty, Hun? I'll call you Angel if you don't mind. I don't think I need to see another girl. If you don't mind, I'll pick you.''

I lead you up the stairs and into your bedroom and say. "Nice, very ladylike, very sexy.''

I take out my wallet and place my bills on the dresser, and I go over and kiss your neck. Jane moans like a hungry caged tiger; her neck is flushed. Your nipples are showing under her heavy dress and bra; I take little time getting you out of your things.

I whisper. "I don't mean to rush you out of your things, dear, but I paid and didn't want to waste any time getting you naked.''

Jane is aroused. I kiss her lips and trail kisses down her neck, I bite and tease her nipples, and you tremble and moan as my fingers find your slit; your wet lips are hot. You arched your back, and your eyes rolled up in your head as you came. You are still in your clothes, but you are on display damn, it makes me hard, and for a short time, the outside of the world fades for an hour if we are lucky.

I say. "Slut." Jane looked shocked but your eyes lidded half close.

I whisper near your ear. "I don't for a second think you're a slut. We are just playing. You alright with it?"

You nod, and I say. "You came like the slut you are, now suck me off my come slut."

And with your eyes half closed, I whisper to you. "Only if you want to.''

Jane moans and tries to get me down her throat; my seven inches takes practice.

I say. "Enjoy, baby, don't work so hard. You're hot. Try this: tilt your head like this, watch your teeth, and let your lips cover your teeth. You feel me hitting the back of your throat now if you tilt a bit more, but only breathe with your nose.''

Jane tries and does it twice but gets carried away and gagged.

Jane says. "I am going to get your cum, and then I want you to fuck me like the Whore Slut I am.''

I did. I came, but I stayed hard and slid in her wet pussy. I held her tight and entered her with long strokes; she moved slowly till she came again and almost passed out. So I let her come back from the dead. I began rocking us, and she moaned and arched her back, trying to get her nipple in my mouth.

Jane says. "Damn, you fuck so good I see why Linda always has a smile.''

Well, the rest was fun, and I went to go to my bed, but she smiled and said. "You should get your money's worth. Please stay. I'll hold you for Linda.''

I grabbed my boxers, washed up, and went back to bed crying and being held till I fell asleep with you. Then, at 7:14 am, a knock on the door; it was Linda and her Mom. I have Linda in my arms as the two sisters talk, and Mom comes by and kisses my cheek. It felt forced from her.

Mrs. J. says. "Linda, you got just a couple of seconds; we got to get you to school. I'm sorry, Rick, none of this is fair.''

Linda says. "Mae is coming by after school to study, so if you had a gift I can hold near my heart, my love, give it to her.''

I told her that her Aunt was ready for us both, but we have bigger fish to fry; we have folks working on it, but stay safe.''

I talked to my Uncle Bobby; he worked offshore for years. He says. "I know the guy at the station where the crew boats dock. He needs a picture and fifty bucks. So you tear it in half; give him half the bill now and the photo he will call when he gets in."

We heard back from Jane's friend; he stays for two or three days every thirty days at the Post office Street. He spends a few grand each trip, so she love to help us, but they can't; something like that would kill their reputation. We heard he comes into town and where he would be for a few days, but how do we get him in someone's bed to get blackmail pictures?

School the next day was long, and the only high point was when I watched my baby walk by a few times. Shit, that was the high point?

Mae finds me in study hall and says. "It is the science teacher; he's the snitch, and we're checking if there is more than one."

I say. "Mae, I have a gift for Linda, but I will give it to you at the last period to keep it fresh. I brought saran wrap."

Mae says. "Wait for your gift; hold on, so that's what she meant. I take this without looking at it; you two are not right in the head, but you guys are meant to be together."

Well, within a few days, we learn Mr. Science's teacher has a couple of geeks in class who have been seen watching her all day. One of them lives a few doors down from us on our street. So we got three narcs to deal with now. I pass the info of the narcs to the football team, asking them to wait for my go-ahead first. The teacher flunked half the team before the playoffs last year. The talk was he took a bribe to tank our chances this act kind of proves it.

My friend Mac, the team trainer, came and told me he says. "I saw him before the payoffs, hiding the money in a hidden compartment in his desk. He just went to the teacher's lounge; let's go see; you watch the door while I look."

I watched the door as my buddy Mac checked the desk shit; there's over 5,000 here.

I say. "Put it back; we call the man on him or wait, put 1k back. Let's split the 4k. I am giving mine to Jimmy; he needs college."

Mac says. "What's her name and her brother Tim? Their dad is still MIA, and their mom just died; dude, give them the whole 4k."

I say. "Fuckin A brother works for me; maybe it will lighten their load."

Mac takes the doctor's gloves off part of his med kit as the trainer.

I say. "Now you got to go turn him in. It's been eating you for weeks, and you want to come clean and tell them he hid it in his desk."

Well, Mr. Science teacher no longer has a job as they found the hidden drawer. I gave the signal when her Dad went offshore. So the narcs are picked up in a hallway, stripped, and dumped in a northbound freight train. But I don't know nothing about it, officers!

I say. "Mae, now that the narcs are gone, could she please ask Linda to the darkroom.''

She smiled, and Mae said. "Linda's dad grabbed my ass; the shit tried to kiss me the night we studied.''

I say. "Would you be willing to be the bait if we could do this safely?''

I told her an idea for a plan, and she said hell, yes, she could do this, but she wanted one thing for me to fix her up with a nice guy who does not kiss and tell.

I told Mae. "I got just the friend. His name is Billy; he sits two behind you in homeroom. I'll get you guys together in homeroom. He is my friend and a great kisser.''

I wait in the darkroom for twenty-five minutes left in class, and with a tap at the door, we are in each other's arms.

Linda says. "Mae told me you have plans to blackmail my dad with Mae. Don't please it's too scary, he's scary.''

I say. "Yes, I can't decide if I want to hold you and talk or try to make you come.''

Linda moaned and said. "Just hold me, please. It's getting bad at home.''

I say. "You call me anytime; we will be at Bobby's place, and nobody will fuck with us then.''

Linda says. "Can't, baby? I saw bruises on Mom's face last night. Blood on the sheets in the wash from Mom's bed. Dad is not yelling; he is screaming orders.''

I say. "He's being watched at the port and the House of Ill-repute. We will be ready for him when he comes in a few weeks.'' Holding you close was way too short.

Linda says. "He was going offshore today to work extra shifts."

I came over that night and held both of them. I spent most of the night trying to talk Linda's Mom into leaving him, but something was missing. I can't fix everything, but we got busy and fell asleep afterward. Mom went out for a smoke break, one of those thirty-minute ones giving us time to knock boots.

We would have been ready for him when he came home from offshore in a few weeks. We had not planned on the oil rig catching fire and sent the crew home by helicopter a few days before some of the team went to the hospital covered in oil.

12