Rick and Linda Bk. 07

Story Info
My 30th birthday everything changes.
5.3k words
4.62
1.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18+ in this story of young lust that turned to young love.

Rick and Linda Book 7 My 30th B-day and a Cowgirl Stripper Gram.

My thirtieth B-day was coming in a week, and I broke up with my lady, or rather, she just moved on. It meant I went six weeks without the charms of a lady friend. So you forgive me when I say I was horny would be an understatement. Most of what I know about that night is a blur, and in a good way. I discovered that four folks I work with had called my sales customers list, all 1100 of them.

I laugh. The guys could not plan an orgy in an all-girls dorm, but they pulled it off. My party was held at the Italian Pizza Beer Garden, which sat one hundred tables inside, seating fourteen per table indoors and another two hundred on outdoor bench tables. I was told we were going for B-DAY beers and slices of Pizza after work. I rode my motorbike to work any day that did not rain. Getting there, I guess some things did not add up cause my Dad, with his new girlfriend Gale, and his best friend John, with his wife Urtha, were there at a table next to a table full of pitchers of beers stacked up seven layers high a pizza table with at least twenty pies.

I look around the room. My Dad, being my Dad, hands me a pitcher and toast me with his.

Dad says. "Happy b-day, Son. I won the betting pool at work for 1,800 bucks. I picked you would live way past twenty-one, but Extras are all paid for tonight.''

If you know my Dad, it's an excellent idea to be near an exit, carry a towel, a condom, and a quarter-to-call a bail bond dealer. Trust me, I've been there and got the tee shirt, but thanks to my Dad, I have no record, and let's leave it there. So I start to drink and eat a few slices when I see a line of folks getting checked off a list and given out drink tickets.

It was for food and drinks being passed out. It looked like an extensive line. I then spent the next hour greeting the 400+ of my better customers who came. Each gave me a B-day card or a bottle of Alcohol or both. I went home with sixty-two bottles of excellent booze, six packs of a dozen beers, none I knew of, a few cases of wine, and bar snacks, but little did I know the gifts were starting, and they would only get better.

My best friend Tim from work gets up, turns on the karaoke machine, and gives a freaking speech. Thirty or forty people got up and roasted my ass. A video camera would have made bank(but it was eight years before they hit the market being affordable). I stepped out for air. My Dad came out and handed me a Cuban cigar. He cut the ends off with his pocket cutter, ready to be toasted and enjoyed. I was lucky enough to smoke a good deal of that fine smoke. When my friends ran out and brought us back inside for some more fun, I hoped.

The owner of the company I work for handed me two airline tickets to the Leica camera plant in Germany(I found out it was a prize I won for selling the most Leica cameras, but my boss gave it to me as a gift. Yeah nice guy) and two hundred bucks cash for beer when I get there. Next comes up a sexy AF belly dancer (I am still friends with her today), and she dances and gets me to pull the seven scarfs off her with my teeth.

After her dance, my Dad sticks his fingers in his mouth, and the whistle is loud enough to wake the dead. Four waiters are wheeling in a five-foot-tall four-tier cake with lit sparklers. A drum roll happens, and when the drummer hits the high hat, a stripper comes out in a tiny string-like bikini, a cowgirl outfit, white chaps with diamond studs, and cute boots. 'Nice.' She has a lone ranger mask on with the hat and is packing 38s Ds and two toy cap guns as she's shooting up the place. She comes and gives me a lap dance in front of my Dad and his librarian girlfriend. But wait, it looks like she has ants in her pants and can't sit still. My Dad's lady is a lady lover.

Now the cowgirl let me undo the top and bottoms, and I saw she was wearing pasties and a G-string with chaps. So now she has a slamming body and gives me a reason to live.

I said it had been a while. Then my heart stops, and my eyes tear up as I see a wine-colored birthmark just to the right on her thigh, that was hidden by her bikini. I have seen it before.

I say. "The perfume you are wearing is Channel #5. Your boyfriend gave it to you for our first Christmas! Your Favorite color is blue! You like mustard on your hot dog, not ketchup! And you like Coke over Pepsi!''

She stops and says. "Whattttttttttt the livin fuckkkkkkkk did you just sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Rick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

I leap up from the chair and let Linda down to the floor. Yes, I said Linda, that's her name. She jumps back into my arms, wraps her legs around my waist, and begins lip-locking on me. Just like we did back in the day, her Dad found out about us and sent her off to boarding school, and it's been twelve years since I heard from her (predates the internet, so a search in the 1970s would have cost a house, and our family's had unlisted numbers my did Dad and I). We kissed for so long that the whole place cheered with a standing ovation. I know Linda feels me because she has been there before. She was not my first, but I was hers, and we did learn a lot together as teens. Well, I can't let her down. Everyone here would see my seven-inch wood.

Linda says in my ear. "Carry me out, and we'll take care of things; you like that idea, Big Boy? I felt you throb. Oh, how I have missed you; you miss me? God, I have so much to tell you.''

I kiss her again as an answer, and I carry her out to the garden. But, unfortunately, there is no place free enough from people, so I let Linda down. I ask her to block people's view of me so I can flick my dick with my finger and thumb, something I learned from a nurse.

I say. "We can go back in now it's down.''

Linda says. "Got some street clothes in my car, and I'll run to get them to change inside.''

I say. "You want me to go with you?''

Linda says. "You're still a perv, aren't you, big boy? God, I can't believe we found each other again. Dad was bad news. I tell you later. But, no, I am all grown up now. I change in the restroom.''

Points her head to her car.

Linda says. "I got a black belt because of you, so we're good.''

There are a lot of stories we can catch up on. But, the best place to hear them is in front of my fireplace with Linda wrapped in my arms. I don't feel right. Suddenly, my hair stands on the back of my neck as I step back inside.

There's not enough feeling to act on, but it nags at me.

I find my Dad to tell him. "Dad, she was my best girl in school for years.''

Robert or Bob, my Dad says. "Linda was hard to find, but her brother's wife gave me her info. Happy B-day, I am so proud of you. You may not be an engineer, but damn, Son, I did not have three hundred + people at my birthday party, Hell, it was eight of us last year.''

To say my jaw dropped and stayed open would be an understatement; my Dad found Linda. I teared up for the second time that night.

I looked around for Linda. She must still be in the Ladies restroom.

I slide up to the restroom door to the ladies, and a lady comes out.

I say. "Is the cute cowgirl in there changing?''

The lady says. "Nope, it was empty.''

I suddenly feel a flash of danger; my blood rushes to my face as I fly out of the garden and turn toward her car. I see four guys, one holding her and one on the ground holding his nuts. I see her headbutt the guy behind her as the guy in front of her hits her dead in the face, knocking her cold, and she falls limp to the ground. I battered him as I went by him, and he fell to his knees. Jumping into the other two guys' feet first, one goes down and takes a swing at me, but he is off balance. I block and grab his wrist, pulling him into my elbow in his throat. He is down grasping for air. The guy holding Linda moves toward me, but Linda is down, but she damn sure not out and trips him and elbows the back of his head into the street. I got one left, and he pulled a blade. Being in management, I carry a big ass ring of keys on a retractable wire holder on my belt. It's off my belt, and I am spinning it like a rope dart. He steps in with the knife, and my keys come down on his hand, making him drop the knife. I grab his wrist and bend his hand back, and his crunching bones sound loud, but Linda comes up, kicks him in the face, and he goes down. I have never been one to kick a guy when he is down, but she stomped his balls with her stripper heals, and I snapped his knee to keep him down.

We look at each other and breathe hard. The adrenaline is keeping us on edge. Her face is a bloody mess, but she gave better than she got. I go to Linda and hand her my handkerchief for her nose. The police roll up, see her face, and hook up the guys to take them to jail or the ER. We fill out the reports, and they get our info. I go back in with Linda and take her to the restroom. There is one of my friends from work there, and we help her clean up. She changes into street clothes. She looks like my Linda. Linda is holding a towel with ice on her face, and my Dad offers to drive her home.

Linda says. "What's the matter? Don't you know how to get to your son's place, she winks at my Dad?''

I thought, seeing my Dad swallow his gum over the thought of me and her. Well, you know he was speechless, and that was worth the price of busted knuckles.

I say. "Good night, all, and thanks.'' I wave as we head out.

Dad dropped her off at my house, and I rode behind them on my two wheels. We said our good nights, and I walked her to my door. I am starting to come down hard. I am sure she is, too. I send her to a bathroom and make the bed with fresh sheets. Linda asks for some aspirin. I get her some, bring in my hash/pipe; I let her hit it. I would say something about her wearing my Tee, but she is much cuter in it than I am, so I let her slide. She moans or, rather, groans when I try to kiss her. Finally, I wrapped her in my arms like when her Dad caught us.

We fall asleep, and it feels like it has been only a few seconds, but the sun is shining. It's been hours. Oh, speaking of shining her shiners, damn, she got double ones, and her nose looks wrong.

I say. "Hon, let me find some shorts, and I'll take you to a friend's house. He's a Doctor, and maybe we will get fed home cooking for breakfast.''

When we arrived, I called my doctor's buddy; he saw us and said. "Do we need to talk to Rick with a baseball bat?''

Linda laughs, and everyone's faces light up (I miss that laugh, which affects everyone the same way). She tells the story, and Rey and his wife Rita go to work on us. First, he x-rayed my hand and taped it. After that, he had to lance one of her eyelids, set her broken nose and tape it, and give her a prescription pain medication, and they fed us home-cooked food.

I ask Rey. "Usual fees.'' Between bites.

He says. "Sure, they have a sixteenth birthday party coming up.''

I say. "When and where you know I am there.''

Linda says. "What's that about?"

I say. "We traded medical care for my photography had since I was a teen after you were shipped off.''

I say. "Now your bill lady is getting pretty high; how are you planning on paying.''

Linda knows me so well, and the teasing starts, she says. "Well, you had my lap dance.''

I say. "Yes, Wood one, I remember, sure.''

Linda says. "You kissed me when I jumped out of the cake.''

I say. "Not right away, but yes, a Wood number too, two.''

Linda smiled and said. "You felt my legs wrapped around your waist.''

I groaned and said. "Wood three.''

Linda says. "You came to my rescue and fought by my side, saving me from who knows what, but you heard this before. I love you, my brave, dear man.''

Now, you want to give your boy wings. Tell him I felt like twelve years were stolen from us, but we have today, and with luck, maybe tomorrow.

I tell them how long we dated as boy/girl years ago. I tell them how the trouble with Sam caused everyone in the family to get phone calls at all hours of the day or night. It ended up he faced thirteen charges of rape. It was important news for weeks in the small town. People called to threaten or thank us for stopping him. It got a bit scary. One week, my Grandparents received forty calls. Everyone needed to get unlisted phone numbers. I told them what my Dad did to find her spending hundreds on more than one private investigator. Three people with mouths open and eyes wide were looking at me. We plan to get together for dinner soon. The two ladies are fast becoming friends. They tell stories about me, or at least the ones we can tell in mixed company. We stopped by her place to get her things and car; she has roommates in a lovely house with a pool that she shared with four hot younger women.

They were OK meeting me until Linda took her shades off, then three girls jumped me, had my ass on the floor pinned, and started asking her. "What happened to her, and did they need to cut my balls off."

Linda says. "No! Linda shouts let him up. He saved me from gang rape or worse.''

The mood changed 180 degrees in a second, and I was getting a four-way hug. Then, we went to their pool and got some sun till dinner time. Not working on Saturday was a significant advantage in having a life where my client base only operates on weekdays.

I asked Linda. "If you like me to take you to dinner?''

She pointed at her face.

I say. "Rain check on the kisses, Hun, But I got you covered now. Greek, Mexican, or Vietnamese?''

Linda says. "She's not going to a restaurant to have people looking at her face. That's fucking final.''

I say. "You trust me, right?''

I swear the music stopped. All her friends looked at her and waited for the answer.

Tearing up, Linda says. "You know you never have to ask that you took my heart, my cherry, my ass, and my mouth. You made me a woman of the world. I trust you with all my heart then and my life now.''

She wraps her arms around my waist.

That gives me the shakes well, and the girls all laugh.

I say. "May I use their phone to set up my plan, I ask Linda what are you in the mood for?"

Linda says. "Vietnamese then.''

I say. "Go change to something trendy. We're going to the hottest Vietnamese restaurant in town."

I pull out my little black book, and all five women eyeball me like I am a player. So I called the number and asked Linda to finish packing for a two-week test shacking up. So she goes to pack, but four women are watching me. I start by saying.

"Hello. May I speak to An Dung, please?''

I say. "Hey, my brother, how's your Mom? And your Dad? Your two hot sisters?"

I laughed and said. "No, you will not hook me up with those man-eaters. Your Mom would kill me.''

I say. "And I have a fairy tale for you; you won't believe it. Any chance we can get the Chef's table tonight? 7:30 cool, bro.''

I say. "Can we ask for the silk screens to make it cozy? Love to your folks, brother; see you soon. Oh, my Dad scored a pair of Cubans to go with our brandy tonight.''

I answered you and said. "Did we want anything special to eat naw, Bro, you know me too soon for soft shell fried crabs, and everything you make is out of this world.''

Hanging up, I say. "Please, ladies, let's not tell her and spoil the secret. I want this to be perfect. I had no clue where or what she was doing for twelve years. At one point, I had to stop looking and caring.''

The girls see tears in my eyes, and the girls are dripping out of theirs, too.

Linda comes out and says. "Why all the long faces.''

One of the girls pipes in and says. "He was telling us about being in love with you and unable to find you. If you don't jump his bones, I'm sure I say this for all of us: we will."

We go up to one of the hottest new Vietnamese fusion Restaurants, and I park on the side street behind the place; we walk to the back to the kitchen and see a couple of servers and bussers outside sparking up. The waiter knows me. He passes the Thai stick to Linda, and I tap it after her. I love the energy here. Everyone treats me as a brother.

We are taken to our Chef's table off the side in the kitchen. Linda still has her shades on. We are seated, and the owner sends champagne to our table. He comes out to open the bottle and to meet Linda. I have known him for twelve years. I even told him about her over drinks one night years ago, which might have been more than once. An Dung brings a vase of a dozen roses and a trophy that said Linda kicks ass! From that point on, food started appearing on the table. The Chef comes to our table and tells us how it was prepared. Linda is in heaven. She can reach my arm, and her hand has been holding it non-stop for the whole second course. I can eat with chopsticks, and I don't need that hand, so I gladly let her have her way. Every dish that comes out gets another squeeze of my hand. When we were younger, she would squeeze not only my hand at dinner. As if she reads my mind, she does.

The waitress sees as she pours Linda another glass of wine, smiles at her, winks, and says. "You lucky.''

Linda looks at me and tilts her head. "Is there a story there, big boy? You rascal, Ms. P., Taught us so much. You are going to be in so much trouble, mister.''

The food, the aromas, the company, how we are treated like kings and queens. Linda says she has to go pee. I am stopped dead in my tracks. Everything stops in my mind's eye. An Dung sees fear flash on my face, and he asks how we may help.

Linda tells him. "Rick said she would not have to walk with her face busted up around people.''

The wait staff jumps to the table. Two woman servers grab the screen, and one offers her hand to Linda, and they walk her out to the restroom, covered up by the screen. I think to myself, I got to see my Dad and pick up all the goodies I left in Dad's car. How do you thank someone for finding a girl? Excuse me, Woman, that I talk about every time lost loves are spoken of.

Linda comes back and says. "Holly fuck, there is a shark tank in the lady's room.''

I say. "Fresh fish, that's how they do it. Please may we smoke our Cubans on the balcony and have some brandy?''

We are led up the stairs to their office and go out back to spark up our Cubans, and An Dung pulls out another rolled Thai Stick. I hope he will tell our story and that he won't.

He starts the tale and says. "A family of French-trained chefs runs from the Commies from the north opens a restaurant in the south. The war kept moving south, which put them on a boat, and they got to the good old USA in 1975. They move near the water at Keema, TX. With a crap boat that should not float, but they do, they are patched with nothing but dreams and hard work. They work three times harder than the Texans, which pisses off the rednecks. A few boats were burned, and they were getting ready to fight back when Rick came into the story. He told me he was a senior in high school working on the school paper, and he said he got a tip that the rednecks were going to burn boats again this night."

I say. "I called my Dad's friend in the Texas Rangers, and they headed south from Austin. I go down early after calling all the TV stations and newspapers with the tip. I see this guy near my age or a little younger his arms are full of boat parts, and the redneck won't let him pass on the narrow pier. I found out the local police blocked the road into the small harbor. I beat them, getting there early. The news crews never made it there. I walked to the side of this kid and asked. You speak English; I'm on your side and have your back, man. I've called the best guy I know for backup.''

He says. "Yeah, better than you do, but he's not here, is he.''

I say. "He will be here. He's a Texas Ranger. I'm bigger. I take the big guy on the right; I will hit him high, and you get by to your Dad.''

12