Rick & Tammy, 1977 - The Downpour

Story Info
Rick and Tammy find themselves caught in a downpour.
751 words
4.14
657
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy, Sunday afternoon in April of 1977. Rick's red, Pontiac Firebird had just pulled into the gravel driveway of the Stevens' home. He looked down at his watch and it was 3:28 p.m. Right on time. She had told him to be there at 3:30. Tammy had been badgering him for weeks to meet her parents, Carol and Jim, and to have dinner at their house. Rick had finally given in to the girl he had been dating for awhile now.

Tammy met him at the front door. The dinner was exceptionally good. Roast chicken, mashed potatoes and green string beans, all cooked by Mr. and Mrs. Stevens'. They were a well known and well liked family in this small town. They owned the jewelry store on Main Street. Their home was about seven miles out of town, down a wooded, country backroad.

After dinner, Tammy's Mom and Dad gave Rick their permission to take her out for an ice cream sundae. The rain had begun to pour by this time. The windshield wipers on Rick's Firebird were doing their best, but he saw nothing but rain, the road was a blur.

He decided to pull over on the side of the road until it passed. After awhile, Tammy, who was riding in the passenger seat, scooted closer Rick. He reassured her that everything was going to be fine. She kissed him on the cheek then on the lips as she pulled him into her arms. She was just glad that he had agreed to come for dinner that night.

They held each other, listening to the rain and the radio. Tammy was pretty tonight. Her sandy, blonde hair styled in the Farrah flip. Of course it was, almost all of the popular girls wore their hair that way. She was wearing a striped shirt in pastel colors. Pink, blue and yellow. A couple of thin, gold necklace chains hung across her chest. Rick could tell that she was not wearing a bra, she rarely did. She didn't have to.

A pair of flared blue jeans hugged her slender body. A pair of blue and white tennis shoes were always on Tammy's feet. Her lips were glossed with a pink glaze that tasted like strawberry when Rick kissed her. His hand moved underneath her shirt to find a hardened nipple. She didn't push his hand away this time.

Feeling lucky, he moved his hand inside her unbuttoned jeans and passed her white underwear. Rick's fingertips found Tammy's tender and warm pussy. Again, she didn't pull his hand away. She rubbed him on the outside of his jeans and knew what he wanted to do.

Tammy lead Rick into the backseat of the Firebird, kicked off her tennis shoes and pulled off her jeans. Her striped shirt came next and she was not wearing a bra. Her thin, gold chain necklaces dangled between her breasts. Lifting her knees, she slid her white panties down, then leaned back into the corner of the seat.

With one leg on the floor and one knee bent up onto the seat, Rick had a perfect view of Tammy's tight, little pussy. His heart pounded in his chest as he pulled off his baby blue t-shirt. She bit her glossy, bottom lip as he unbuttoned his tight blue jeans. With his jeans off, Rick's penis stood straight up. This was it. Tonight he was finally going to have her.

Leaning over her, he kissed her then looked down to see the head of his penis enter Tammy's pink opening. They moaned as Rick pushed further inside. His hips moved backward then in again. Her pussy was sticky and silky, making it easy to thrust into. They kissed, then Tammy began to watch his stiff penis spread her thin, pink folds.

She had not felt something like that inside her before. She closed here eyes, tilted her head back as her mouth opened and her back arched.

Harder and harder, he fucked her good. Until she let out a moan and softly squirted. Rick could feel his hot cum at the tip of his penis and let it release into Tammy's pussy as he pulled out. White liquid dripped from her opening and down to her hot little ass.

Another kiss and the night was over. There would be no ice cream sundae for Rick and Tammy. Only the sound of the pouring rain and two pounding hearts filled the darkened space of the backseat.