Rick Before Meeting Hanna

Story Info
This is my story of a nudist trip I took as a young man.
2.1k words
3.68
6.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
II_7
II_7
50 Followers

Greetings from Georgia. My name is Rick. I'm a local attorney, madly in love with my nudist girl friend Hanna. She recently took me to Serendipity. It is near Helen, Georgia, where Hanna grew up.

Before I met Hanna, a beautiful blue-eyed blonde, I was in bad shape. I was an addict.

To put it in a nutshell--I was addicted to skin. I was going to see strippers five-nights-a-week. The cost was adding up quickly, I was making good money as a lawyer by then.

Several years ago, I went to a nude resort in Dawsonville, Georgia. A lot of you NASCAR fans have no doubt heard of the town. Remember Awesome Bill? The resort is about an hour north of Atlanta, just off Georgia 400, as I remember it.

The resort is back in the woods, as are most nudist places down south.

It is like you are on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere, then you come upon an unexpected gem, a nudist resort, where hundreds of people are laying out enjoying the sun, enjoying themselves, and enjoying the naked company they either brought there or met there.

The resort has gone through some name changes over the years, but one time we had a nude 5k up there, which was great fun, even though I brought up the rear, so-to-speak. Seems like a pregnant woman beat me to the finish line, as did about everyone else.

But bringing up the rear also meant I saw some beautiful rear-ends. The lovely females in the race were in shape, they had great asses, great bods, and shaved pussies. It was like going to Heaven before you die.

The great thing about the nude 5k was not only the sights and sounds there. At the half-way point, some women at a refreshment stand gave us water. Then, a 21-year-old gal grabbed me, hugged me and kissed me. Loved it. It was great because it was unexpected, and because I was naked. Or nekkid, as the great Georgia-born syndicated writer Lewis Grizzard used to say.

Ol' Lewis said naked means you ain't got no clothes on and nekkid means you are nude and up to something, too.

The unexpected kiss on the mouth gave me a hard-on in front of the other nude 5k runners, but it was fun. I did not give a shit about my stiff dick, maybe some lady would get a good laugh. I am not exactly God's gift to women. Brave nudist, though.

I played nude volleyball with many of the gals from the race later. It was good because it seemed like the best-looking nude females were across the volleyball net on the other team. They were, shall we say distracting, but our team did not care. We did our best to beat them, nonetheless. I was bushed after the games. A lot of the females were also bushed. A few were shaved, and most had the ever-popular landing strip.

It is ironic that after going to a nudist resort early in my 20s on kind of a lark, I later ended up with Hanna, a nudist since she was in junior college. Guess we were meant to be. We had a lot in common. Best of all, she accepted me for who I was, in spite of how small (5-inches) I was down there.

When I went through my divorce from Mildred well before I knew Hanna, becoming a nudist was a salve to my wounds of the heart. It made me forget about my failed marriage. I instead enjoyed myself and the new lifestyle I'd only dreamed of before. Now I was living the nudist dream.

As you all might remember from one of my other stories, I worked summers through college and law school along side my Dad's construction crew. My father, Ralph worked around Lake Lanier. His work crew loved going to see the strippers in Toccoa, Georgia, perhaps more than I did. But I had a serious stripper and porn addiction, they just wanted to see "something naked," as Atlanta comedian Jeff Foxworthy used to say.

I don't know if my Dad's crew members had a foot fetish as bad as mine, but they loved their beer and strippers on the weekends. That's for damn sure.

After I met Hanna, I had the best of both worlds, an attractive woman I loved, who loved skin and oral sex as much as I did. Shaved oral sex, to be specific. So much better that way.

Thank the good Lord I met Miss Hanna when I did. I learned to refocus my skin addiction on one special person, instead of just anyone who came along. Hanna is what we Braves fans would call a 5-tool player. A woman who is hot, who is nice to others, who does everything well.

Before Hanna, I went to Paradise Lakes resort once and I was out-of-control. Then I ran into a wild woman, who was just as bad as I was, maybe worse. Seems the nudist club had threatened to throw her out for having sex in the hot tub with men she just met. That is a big no no, especially if other nudists are around. This crazy woman loved to have sex in front of lots of men who lined the walls in the hot tub room to see the nympho in action. The large audience turned her on, big time.

I did not know all this when I met her, but learned it later. On the surface, it sounded pretty good.

Her name was Mona, which suited her personality. Loved to moan and she was very loud. Known as a screamer.

I go into the hot tub room. She is in there alone and is very friendly and sexy, right-off-the-bat. She said, "can you rub my back?" I gave her a sexual back rub for about 15 minutes. Then I got real close, and my hard dick touched her great tanned ass cheeks. I wanted to gauge her reaction to sexual touching. Kind of scared her, at first. She thought I was going to fuck the shit out of her. She liked my bravery though. We were total nude strangers then. Something highly erotic about that in and of itself. The wild sex with a stranger fantasy, I guess. But it was a real possibility, not a fantasy.

I spent the next two hours hanging around her at the big resort pool, getting drunk on a six pack of Killians she brought.

Finally--Mona made her move. She asked me to go back to her trailer for sex. Said I was not going to need a hotel room that night if I played my cards right with her. I was from out-of-town, but this Georgia peach was fuzzy and ready for some serious loving.

No doubt about that. She was about an 8 on a 10 scale. I wanted Mona and was ready for my first action since Mildred divorced me about a year before that.

I followed Mona out of the pool, then damn near fell on my face I was so drunk. I had eaten little food since I left North Carolina early that day. I'd been up there on legal business. She goes to her trailer, and later brings me some seafood, which sobers me up a tad.

Unfortunately, she got sobered up enough to know she was out of my league, at least in the looks department. Although she was hot, she knew it, and suddenly saw that I was not up to her regular standards. I could feel her slipping away.

I told Mona to come and get me when she was ready to play. It got dark, I got cold by the pool. She never showed up. Maybe it is like that new commercial, she left the man she just met and went to get a taco.

I can't understand why that girl didn't take the guy with her. They could have both had sex on the beach, then after working up an appetite, they could get tacos together at the restaurant. Happy-ending.

Back to me getting left at the resort. I left Paradise Lakes, got dressed & warmed up, then went to grab some supper and a motel room in Commerce, Georgia.

Let that be a lesson to you guys. Many times a window to have sex with a woman is only open once, and only open for a short time. If you don't act on your desire when she wants you to, the sexual moment is gone, never to be recaptured. That is especially true for sex with a stranger, but sometimes people you know are like that, too. Sex with some women is a quick and limited offer, so-to-speak. You might not get to screw the pretty girl at the office you work with because you hesitated at the magic moment. You must be ready to act, you must be brave. You must be a man of action.

Even though I did not get to sleep with Mona, I still had fun at the nudist resort the next day.

I found out about the nude massages they offer there. You got a 30 minute massage for 30 dollars. What a bargain. Seems so low now. What a deal, aye?

I got my nude massage and enjoyed it so much, I told her to keep going. Went for an hour.

I don't know how many of you all have had a one-hour nude massage at a resort, but I highly recommend it. I have never been that hard before. It was like I had reached a new level of sexual excitement. Wild and erotic--out of this world. Loved the way she oiled up my dick and balls, then worked me over down there. Very relaxing, too.

I can see how a man or woman could become a real sex addict. It is like a powerful drug when you are that turned on. You lose all self-control. The little head starts thinking for the big head.

I remember asking the woman giving my massage if she would please get naked, too. Nope, she said, against the law in Georgia for her to do that.

The poor lady was married, just trying to make a living. I just wanted to touch her body and play with her big tits and soft skin. I had a terrible addiction to women with baby skin, those with sexy feet, and those who are nude. What if she had stripped for me? Could I have stopped myself being that hard and sexually-excited? Not sure. Good thing I did not have to find out.

I finally regained self control, thanked and paid the lady her 60 dollars, plus a tip. Felt great to be that turned on, but it was a two-edged sword in many ways.

This was probably one of the only times I went to a nudist resort before Hanna took me to Serendipity. It was nice, but I could see the dangerous lure of it all.

Going to nude resorts is like going to see the strippers all the time. It is so powerful it could easily take over your life.

I really wonder how bad a skin and porn addiction could get. Mine was bad enough.

That brings up something else. Have you ever noticed how many men are in their cars and trucks in a big parking lot? Might be 50 guys watching the ladies in a Walmart lot sometimes, I bet.

What are they doing out there? Jacking off? Waiting for the wife to come back out after shopping? Maybe, but I have a theory, they are there to watch for big tits or sexy thighs. Sexy feet? Flip-flop wearing women in daisey-dukes?

Everyone knows how some people dress at Walmart. They don't wear much. A good summer day brings out a lot of women in slutty clothes, right? I think a lot of adult girl-watching is going on among these men in the parking lot. Fun and cheap entertainment sitting in your air-conditioned truck.

Again, thank goodness I have Hanna to love, watch, and share my life with. Think of the alternative--being alone, reduced to watching women walk by in a parking lot, hike in a park, drive along you on an interstate highway.

Fun, yeah. But even that would get old. My advice, find a woman as wild as you are, and enjoy your life with her. Even better if you are both nudists.

Being a nudist never gets old, but you have to have the courage to go there the first time. After that, it is easy to go back. You'll enjoy it.

II_7
II_7
50 Followers