Rick Is Brian's Bitch To Humiliate

Story Info
Rick Humiliated By Brian & Blackmailed Into Being His Bitch.
7.1k words
4.39
12.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Follow up/stand alone story to... "Tough Guy's Tiny Dick Exposed Public"

Months had gone by after Brian and his friends tied me up and stripped me naked in the bar parking lot and humiliated me further by posting my cold shrunken dick online for all of my friends and strangers to see. He took revenge after I damaged his white truck and drove off without giving him my information. I never thought I would see him again until I ran into him and his friends at a bar one night.

I never thought myself as gay, but I've fantasized about Brian since and wondered what it would be like to suck a man's dick. Brian was probably about 6'2, thick all over, like a wide wall of beef. He had an unkept thick black beard that only someone that rugged looking could pull off. His assertive demeanor and piercing dark black eyes drew me in more than anything. He had muscular thick hairy forearms and calves and I imagined the rest of his body was hairy as well. His deep voice and dominance that he knew he had over me was more than I could resist, wondering what sexually catering to that man would be like.

After months of fantasizing about Brian, I had a couple drinks and worked up the courage to go to his job site where I found him last time. I saw him off in the distance, talking to a couple of other construction workers.

Before I made it all the way to Brian, he saw me, slowly put on a big grin, and pointed at me to his co-workers. They all turned and I heard a bit of laughter. I'm pretty sure that Brian had showed them the video of me tied up naked.

"Well! Little Dick Rick. How's it going buddy?" Brian said with his deep voice. His friends laughed.

I'm a very big guy myself that turns head. I've gone most of my life without anyone talking down to me or ever experiencing bullying growing up. I already expected Brian to be poking fun, but it was still humiliating, especially in front of these other guys I didn't know.

"H.. hey." is all I could say, not sure if coming here was a good idea.

I felt naked again even with my clothes on. I've spent my whole life avoiding being seen naked and if it came up, telling anyone that I had a big cock. I had a reputation as a tough guy, and people went along with it because of my looks.

"Besides your dick, what's hanging bud??" Brian said.

His friends laughed again and mumbled something between each other.

"I... I want to ask you something.. but.. I.. don't want anyone else around." I managed to say, now feeling like I wanted to turn around and leave already.

Brian walked up to me, put his large hand on my shoulder, and looked at me like I was a kid needing reassurance. "There, there Rick. The answer is yes. You do have a very small dick for a guy who try's to act real tough, and yes I think you being gay to avoid disappointing any girls, is a very good idea."

One of his friends hunched over laughing.

I turned completely red and felt my heart beating real fast. Was he trying to hint to me he wants me to suck his dick?

He added, "Anything else you need to ask me, you can ask me right here in front of the other guys. We're all grown men here. I mean.. at least until the world found out you were pretending just a bit."

Brian's friend who was hunched over was now almost out of breath from laughing.

"Now what else were you going to ask?" Brian said, finally taking his hand off my shoulder and looking me forcefully into my eyes.

"I... um... I just uh.. was.. wondering.. if..."

I paused to try to breath. Brian continued to stare with a very intimidating and dominant look right into my eyes. For a moment I completely forgot the other guys were around, as the look into Brian's eyes consumed me and made me feel completely submissive to him.

"Do.. you.. want.. your.. dick sucked?" I said and quickly looked away, not hardly believing I actually just asked another guy this.

If there's two things I would never want someone to find out. One, my dick isn't as big as I've claimed. And two, I absolutely would never want anyone I know to find out I even considered being sexual or submissive with another guy. I had way too much pride to ever let that happens

"Well bud!" Brian exclaimed. "I can't say I'm surprised. I took you to be quiet the little bitch the day I met you. I knew you weren't the tough guy you looked like. I knew that before pulling your shorts off and seeing that little carrot between your legs."

"I'll tell you what. Since you were at least man enough to show up here and ask, and I feel pity that you probably get laughed at by every girl who you take to bed, if any.. I'm going to give you my phone number, and just maybe.. you can have the chance to at least put your hands near a real man. Just maybe it could rub off on you."

I couldn't believe he was maybe agreeing to this. I was shocked and humiliated but turned on at the same time and couldn't think of what to say.

"Here bud. Type your phone number into my phone."

I reached for his phone and typed in my number with excitement in my stomach.

I still didn't know if I would even enjoy sucking another guy's dick, and I knew for sure I wanted no one else to ever know about this.

Brian took back his phone and turned to whisper something to his now slightly shocked coworkers.

His friend snickered when he heard whatever Brian whispered to him.

"I'm going to text you an address, and I expect you to be there at 4 pm later today. You understand that?" Brian said with a serious look in his eyes.

This large intimidating man and his constantly changing demeanor was a mystery to me but it turned me on so much at the same time. He was intimidating even without the unpredictable behavior. He reminded me of a wild animal and had the look to match.

While Brian was asking me this, his friend who he had whispered something to had snuck around behind me. Brian looked like he was now recording me with his phone, which I didn't have a good feeling about.

I felt hands reach into the insides of my shorts, and before I had time to process it, my shorts got rapidly pulled down all the way around my ankles. A second later, I felt the boxer shorts I was wearing get pulled with intense force up the back of my ass. I let out a loud yell, which caused the entire construction site to turn and see what was going on.

Brian's friend behind me was also a large burly man. I take it that Brian only associated with other large guys.

I heard laughter all around but the pain was so intense it was all I could focus on. I could feel my my feet being lifted off the ground. As heavy of a guy as I am, I knew that wasn't good. I could hear a ripping noise between all the laughter.

Then it happened. The boxer shorts finally gave and tore completely in the back. The remaining fabric that was left in the front now had nothing supporting it and fell right to the ground. There I was completely naked again except for my shirt, and being laughed at and videod in front of Brian and a new group of his friends.

I immediately moved my hands to cover my dick. Brian's friend wasn't having that. He reached his arms under mine from behind me, and got my in a headlock, so that now my arms were up in the air and all eyes, and now phones, were aimed right at my cock and balls.

Even a lot of big guys with below average size dicks have large heavy looking balls to give them a more masculine look. I didn't. I had small looking balls that pulled up to my body.

I looked up to see the entire construction sight with a huge grin because of what they were seeing. More of them were now pulling out their phones. Not only were they not helping at the sight of another guy being so publicly humiliated, they were laughing and making sure to caption the moment.

I looked over to see Brian still recording and a big satisfied smile on his usually intimidating looking face.

"Here's the deal Baby Dick Rick." Brian said, switching back to a stern demeanor. "Once the rest of the crew here gets a laugh and nice recording to do what they please with, my friend will let you go. But.." said Brian. "You will NOT cover up that tiny cock of yours when he lets you go. You're going to take your shirt off, pick up your clothes, and walk back to your truck like nothing happened. You cover up your cock, and before you get home, your friends and the internet will have another reminder of that vagina you got between your legs there. You look like quite the bitch right now with another guy man handling you and exposing your secret there. You understand"

"Yes." I said very quickly and meekly. Desperately wanting this to end now.

Brian's friend wasn't done yet. He slowly spun me around so that I faced each of the construction workers who were now recording and laughing hysterically.

I've always been the tough guy in my life. I couldn't process the humiliation I felt when looking into the eyes of these men who were clearly not thinking I was anything close to a tough guy in this moment. The videos now on their phone to do whatever with.

When Brian's friend finally put me down. I almost instinctively covered myself up before I remembered what Brian said.

I quickly took off my shirt, picked up my shorts and torn underwear, and started walking to the truck before making eye contact with anyone.

Brian shouted from behind. "Was real nice to see you again bud. You're as much of a bitch as I remembered you. Bet you'll look great with a thick cock in your mouth. See you at 4 bubba, don't be late."

I turned completely red if I wasn't already, wondering how many of the workers just heard what he said. With my eyes looking at the ground, I finally made it to the truck after what felt like 10 minutes.

I found my truck keys in my shorts, and awkwardly got in the truck still naked. I quickly turned to see the workers still watching and recording, before I drove off and back home.

When I got home, I had a text message from Brian. I opened it up to see a slow-mo video of my underwear being torn off my body and my cock coming into view.

The text from Brian read, "This is not something you want your friends to see. Your dick looks pitiful, and you're getting single handedly bullied by one man. Your tough guy reputation won't hold with that. You do what I say, when I say it, and the world doesn't have to see this. See you at 4, the address is below."

At 4 o'clock, I showed up to the address that Brian had sent. I saw Brian's white truck in the driveway and a couple other trucks. I slowly walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.

The door opened and there was Brian, the large hulk sized man who humiliated me again and had me feeling more submissive to him than ever.

"Come bud." Brian said in a firm and unwelcoming demeanor. "You remember my friends from the bar." He said.

I looked up to see Brian's three large friends from the bar who helped Brian tie me up to a lamppost, and leave me naked in the parking lot.

All three of Brian's friends were also intimidating looking men, only a little smaller than Brian, but not by much.

His friends snickered but didn't say a word to me to greet me. I noticed one of his friends look down to where my dick was in my shorts, and I knew he was remembering the night at the bar. I felt naked already. I didn't expect anyone else to be here, and sucking a guys dick while others are watching is not at all something I'm ready for.

"Clothes off and hand them over." Brian said while looking me straight in the eye with that piercing look.

One of Brian's friend's started recording with his phone which made me feel immediately humiliated. I knew I had to do what Brian said, now having more video footage that I didn't want seen.

I started by taking off my shirt first to delay exposing myself. I pulled my shorts off next and looked up to see the three friends smirking. I then started pulling down my underwear and gave a quick glance to Brian for any signs at all that he might not make me go through with this. I was only met with a stern look and those assertive eyes that made me feel inferior and turned on.

I then slowly pulled down my underwear and they made their way past my dick and off my feet. I felt like my dick looked abnormally small but I didn't know if I was just imagining that.

"Good boy tough guy. Hand them over. You'll get them back when I say you can leave. You'll be here for awhile." Brian said.

Brian's friends were laughing, but by now Brian had seen me naked enough times that he was going to need more to amuse him.

Brian took my clothes off into another room before coming back. When he got back he snapped at me and said if he ever catches me covering up my dick, or trying to hide it, he's going to send out video footage to 3 people for each time. I immediately moved my hands to my sides feeling completely exposed.

"Alright bud." Brian said. "You say you want to suck a real man's cock? Get down on all 4s, crawl over to me, and kiss my feet. Maybe I'll let you sniff my cock to know what a man smells like."

I can't do that I thought. The thought hit me that Brian is continuing to record everything and getting more and more blackmail. Do I bail out now knowing he's already got enough to humiliate me into the ground? Or do I chance that he might keep his word if I do what he says. I didn't feel like I could chance him humiliating me any more and I'm already here with my clothes taken from me.

I very hesitantly and awkwardly got down on the floor while Brian's friends whistled and made jokes. You would have thought they were cheering for a football game the way they were so rowdy and entertained. I was also intimidated and turned on by each of them and I was wondering if they suspected that.

I started crawling to Brian, feeling completely humiliated, and made my way to his feet. He had on a pair of boots.

"Lick my boots boy. Show a man that you're willing to service him."

I reached my head down to the floor, strongly aware of the feeling of my asshole now up in the air and on display for Brian's laughing friends.

I stuck out my tongue and made contact with Brian's boots.

"Lick them completely clean. Don't miss a single spot. If at any point during the afternoon you hesitate to do anything I say. I'm tying your hands up and personally throwing you naked out the door without your clothes or truck keys. You can figure out what to do with yourself from there. I'll also make sure your friends see every ounce of video footage I got of you. Your my bitch now Rick Ledger. Get used to that thought and enjoy it. Submit to it. Crave it."

Hearing that was too much and I felt my dick go from soft to completely hard. I did what Brian said and licked both his boots everywhere I could.

Brian then ordered me to take off his boots and socks, then take off his jeans.

When I sat up, my erection was visible to all the guys.

"I knew you were enjoying being my bitch." Brian said

Feeling so submissive while being made to unbutton this man's jeans and take them off, I managed to do so. I was met with a large looking bulge in Brian's underwear.

"Like what you see, don't you. You recognize a real man's cock right away, because it looks completely different than yours."

Brian verbally humiliating me was turning me on even more and making me feel even more powerless to him.

"Beg for my cock boy. Tell me how much you want the privilege of having the taste of a real man's cock all over the inside of your mouth. Say please sir let me have that cock."

I said what he told me to while Brian's friends laughed and made jokes about me not being a real man.

Brian then stood up, pulled down his underwear, and his dick came into view about 4 inches from my face where I was on my knees in front of him.

I couldn't believe it. He was still mostly soft, and his dick made mine look like a toy. It wasn't just long, but it was thick and had visible veins. To make me feel even more insecure about myself, he had two huge balls resting between his legs. Both of my testicles could have fit in one of his. I now know why Brian can pull off having such a dominant demeanor. There's nothing about this man that isn't masculine and intimidating.

Brian saw the look in my eyes and slapped me across the face. "That... is a real man's dick." He said. "If you can't be a real man, you better at least serve a real man."

Brian then picked up his thick soft dick in his hand, and without warning, pulled my head towards his dick. I opened my mouth without thought, and felt this man's dick slide down my tongue and all the way to the back of my throat.

"Suck it." He said, and slapped my face pretty hard.

I then did my best to try sucking his dick, having never done this before. I moved my head back and forth and felt his dick sliding on my tongue. I immediately felt his dick grow hard and fill my entire mouth. I felt so completely submissive to this man, who now completely owned me. On an emotional level, sucking his dick felt amazing. I also knew this was something I never wanted anyone else to see, and knew this was all getting recorded.

Brian started moaning and grabbed my head and started forcefully fucking my mouth. I started to gag, but was so turned on by what this man was doing.

"Take my cock you small dick, cock sucking bitch. Take my cock Rick Ledger. Take my fucking cock."

Brian then put his hands around my throat and continued to aggressively fuck my mouth, moaning with his deep voice.

After a few minutes Brian sat back on the couch and told me to keep sucking his dick until he filled my mouth with cum. I didn't know what cum would taste like or if I was ready for that but I knew I didn't have a choice.

I started sucking Brian's dick again and he put his legs up on my shoulders and kicked back with his hands behind his head.

Brian told me to suck faster so I did. He started moaning more and more intense and told me to keep going. The moaning increased more and then I felt something warm start filling my mouth. This man was shooting his load in my mouth and I was allowing it to happen. I kept thinking he was almost done cumming but he didn't stop until my mouth was so full that it was almost dripping out.

"Fuck boy. You suck dick good. Must have forgot to tell you I cum more than anyone you'll ever meet."

I couldn't talk at all. My dick was completely hard and dripping, while this rugged man's dick was still inches from my lips and my mouth now completely filled up with the taste of his cum.

"You spit out a drop of that cum, and I'll have you out the front door naked with a giant stick up your ass." Brian said with no remorse in his voice.

I started swallowing his cum and it was amazing. The taste wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either. It just felt like I was swallowing this man's masculinity and I didn't want it to end. It took a lot of gulps to swallow all Brian's cum. His friend was still recording and also had a satisfied and dominant look himself that turned me on even more.

Brian then told me to open my mouth again so I did. He stuck his now softer but still big dick back into my mouth. It felt like it belonged there. I liked it.

I then felt my mouth getting filled again. I couldn't believe he was cumming again already. Then it hit me that I think he's peeing in my mouth. He wouldn't really be doing that would he? My mouth was filling so fast that I knew it wasn't cum. The taste was completely different. This had a much stronger and more intense taste that I didn't know how to describe. When Brian's friends realized what was going on they started cheering and going crazy. The friend recording moved around with the camera to get a better shot.

Brian held my head in place on his dick so I couldn't pull away. I had no choice but to start swallowing his piss. The gulps when I swallowed were loud. I felt my own dick throbbing. The humiliation and dominance from Brian had me wanting to cum myself.

12