Rick's Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, my head got the better of my cock, and I stepped forward by the time Lisa's panties had reached her ankles. "Come on, get dressed," I ordered. "We're outta here."

"No, Mike, no!" she screeched, when I grabbed her panties and attempted to pull them up. She pushed the other way, but my superior size and strength won out. I lifted her off the headstone, then proceeded to pull her panties and slacks into place. Before I could grab her sweater from the ground, she began pounding my chest with her fists. "You bastard, you rotten bastard!" she yelled.

"Lisa, Lisa, enough of this," I pleaded, pulling her tight against me. She resisted, struggled to break free. However, her resistance didn't last long. Less than a minute later, she went limp in my arms, crying like a baby. I rubbed her back, kissed her forehead, doing my best to soothe her pain.

"I miss him, I miss him so much, Mike," she whimpered.

I brushed tears from her cheeks, then kissed her lips. "I know you do, honey, I know you do. But one day..." No, I wasn't going to go there, wasn't going to go the one-day-you'll-reunite-in-heaven route. Not that and not the he's-in-a better-place route either. So trivial, so cliched and so not me. I kept holding her.

Then, moments later, a police car pulled up behind Lisa's Caprice. We decoupled and stood there as the middle-age looking officer alighted from his car. He tucked his thumbs inside his utility belt watching Lisa hurriedly button her blouse. Then he said, "Somebody reported they heard a scream. You kids all right?"

"We're fine, officer," I said.

He nodded and adjusted his cap. Then he noticed Lisa's sweater on the ground. "Look, I know it's Halloween, but you kids shouldn't be out here doing what I think you're doing."

I nodded. "No problem, officer, we were just leaving." I picked up the sweater, then handed it to Lisa. She wasted no time in slipping it back on. The officer seemed satisfied and left.

Lucky for us that the ax had lay hidden from the cop's view. Lisa threw it back in the trunk, then let me take the wheel. "I don't trust my driving right now," she said.

I wasn't that confident about driving either. I drove back half-dazed, struggling to focus on the road while trying to make sense of this weird Halloween night. Neither of us said a word the whole six miles back. Then, after parking in front of her house, a brick rancher, I asked if she'd be okay. She shook her head. "I'll never be all okay, Mike. The love of my life is gone. Forever." She reached for the door handle, then settled back in the cushy bench seat and took my hand. "Look, if I freaked you out tonight, I'm sorry. And thanks for comforting me." I then asked if she planned to return to Ruxton Ridge next Halloween. "Probably," she said. "Other than my memories, it's the best way I know to feel close to Rick, making love to his ghost."

My eyes widened. "Lisa, do you actually believe you make love to Rick's ghost?"

She nodded. "Yes. But only on Halloween. You saw me tonight. Don't you believe it?"

I shrugged. "I believe that you believe it. That's all that counts."

"You're right, that's all that counts," she said.

After a brief goodnight kiss, she went in and I walked down the alley toward home, looking down, shaking my head, thinking that Lisa had been right. None of my stories could top tonight's adventure.

12