Ricky and the Vampire MILF

Story Info
A young man is stuck at home on Halloween Night.
2.8k words
4.4
17.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short little story I wrote a few years back. I revised and expanded it some and am now happy enough with it to post it, and yes, I know it's a little silly, but I had fun writing it. Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ricky closed the door, sat the bowl on the table next to it, and then went back to the couch. He still couldn't get over how this evening had turned out. Here it was Halloween, and he was stuck at home on candy duty while his friends were out having real fun like normal eighteen-year-olds. But no. Instead, he was being forced to endure the torture of handing out treats to a bunch of annoying kids. Sulking, Ricky looked at the TV.

Onscreen, Michael Myers stalked some bare-chested bimbo. The girl's perky tits bounced around all over the place as she ran for her life. The image of bare flesh was at least a fraction of a consolation and Ricky couldn't help but get a little stiff in the pants as he watched.

To be honest, the TV titties weren't the only silver lining of the night. More than once the young man had opened the door to find kids being accompanied by some very hot moms, and some of them had even been dressed in sexy costumes themselves. Needless to say, Ricky had been graced with a hard-on a few times tonight, but he'd still have gladly given that little bit of pleasure up, just to be out with his friends.

Coming to the decision to put the whole mess out of his mind, Ricky tried to enjoy the movie, but after a bit, he began to feel thirsty. Going to the kitchen, he rifled around in the fridge for something to drink and saw his father's beer sitting on the bottom shelf.

"Hmm, might as well," he said to himself. "It'll serve them right for making me stay here all night.

Grabbing two of the frosty cans, Ricky headed back to the living room.

Settling back on the couch, he opened one of the beers and took a healthy gulp. As Ricky drank and watched the movie, he thought about how his parents had blindsided him the previous evening.

His father's company had decided to have a large Halloween bash and even though his parents had known about the event for weeks, they'd waited until the last minute to spring the news on him. They'd insisted the party was important for his father's career, and because his mother had spent so much money decorating the house and buying candy, someone would have to be home to answer the door for trick-or-treaters. Ricky had told them he'd made plans already, but his parents had pulled rank. There would be no if-and-or buts. He would be staying home on his final Halloween before graduation, watching old slasher films on TV and peddling shitty candy to bratty kids.

Ricky polished off the first beer and was about to open the second one when the doorbell rang.

"Damnit," he said putting the can on the coffee table and getting back up off the couch.

Fuming, Ricky grabbed the bowl and opened the door, expecting to find a group of unruly adolescents. Instead, he was met with a woman and her little boy.

They were both dressed in costumes, with the boy looking like the tiniest Count Dracula Ricky had ever seen, while Mom, on the other hand, was a sexy she-vampire who appeared to be in her early thirties, with dark hair, fair skin, and large breasts.

Seeing the gorgeous woman standing there instantly made Ricky forget about his previous bitterness, and he watched with wide eyes as her glorious boobs nearly spilled out of the low-cut dress as she leaned over to talk to her son.

"What do you say, Bobby," the woman told the little boy while the teenager greedily gawked at her rack.

Ricky, still distracted by the woman's massive bust, was completely oblivious to what little Bobby was saying, and only snapped out of it when he heard the woman cleat her throat loudly. Feeling like he'd just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, the young man forced his attention away from the sexy vampire's chest and onto the bowl of candy in his hand.

Reaching in, Ricky grabbed a large handful of treats and held them out to Bobby.

"Umm, here you go, little guy," Ricky told him.

With a shit-eating grin spreading across his face, Bobby opened his sack and greedily accepted the older boy's offering.

"Thanks, mister," the child said before turning and running down the walk.

With their business done, Ricky was beyond ready for the mother and her son to be gone, but was disappointed when she continued to stand there staring at him with an unimpressed look on her face. He smiled nervously at her and tried to act as nonchalantly as possible, but she just stood there. The best he could figure was that the woman was waiting for an apology and if he wanted her to leave, Ricky was going to have to give her one.

"Look, ma'am, I'm really sorry for..."

"You should be," she said cutting Ricky off. "How would you like it if I ogled your body like a piece of meat?"

As she said this, the woman looked the young man up and down before fixing her eyes on his crotch where her eyes grew wide.

Ricky looked down at himself and for the first time realized he was sporting an erection and because of the sweatpants he wore, there was little he could do to hide it.

Feeling like he wanted to crawl under a rock and never come out, the young man grudgingly raised his eyes back to the woman. She still wore a look of shock and the two of them continued to gawp at one another for a long moment before the woman finally turned and hurried away to join her son.

"Well, that happened," Ricky said to himself as he opened the door and stepped inside. "Fuck me running."

Closing the door and setting the bowl back on the table, Ricky returned to the couch.

***

For the next couple of hours, Ricky continued watching movies while occasionally handing out candy, and by 10 PM, the flow of trick-or-treaters finally trickled to a halt.

"Well, I guess it's just us old friend," he said to the TV. "Now, maybe I can actually watch you uninterrupted."

Ready to get more comfortable, Ricky stretched out across the couch and poured his full attention into the movie that was playing, but after about ten minutes, he began to doze off, and not long after that he was dead asleep.

***

Sometime later, Ricky was having a wonderful dream about one of the hotties he'd seen on TV when he was suddenly blasted awake by what sounded like the doorbell going apeshit.

"Holy hell," he said falling off the sofa.

Looking around in a daze, Ricky glanced up at the clock and saw it was almost midnight.

"Jesus Christ, who in the hell trick-or-treats this damn late," he said to himself. "And why the hell are they ringing the doorbell so much?

Picking himself up off the ground, Ricky stumbled to the front door, grabbing the candy along the way. Then once he felt like he had himself back together, he pulled the door open and very nearly dropped the bowl.

Standing there was the sexy vampire from earlier.

"I just want you to know you really fucked up my night," the woman said to him with frustration.

Flabbergasted, Ricky just stared at the woman.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" he asked finally while wondering if he might be dreaming.

"No, not out here," she told him. "Inside."

Still confused, Ricky hesitated for a moment, and then shaking his head, he stepped aside. The woman just stood there.

"You know the rules," she said crossing her arms over her large chest. "You have to say it."

This was getting absurd.

"I still have no idea what you're talking about," Ricky told her while wishing he could go back to sleep. "What rules?"

The woman stared at the eighteen-year-old with annoyance for another minute before she let out a great sigh.

"The rules for vampires," she said exasperated. "We can't come in unless we're invited."

Normally, Ricky would have jumped at the opportunity to have an insanely hot woman like this alone in his house, but this whole situation was just getting weirder by the second. He wasn't sure what to do, but one thing was certain, the woman was beginning to get extremely impatient with him.

"Alright. Fine," he told her as he opened the door wide. "Please come in."

"That wasn't so hard now, was it?" the woman said as she stepped past Ricky and stepped into the living room. "Oh, and be sure to lock up behind you."

With another shake of his head, he closed the door and locked it, just as he'd been told.

"Now what is this all about?" Ricky asked the woman as he joined her in the living room.

She didn't immediately answer but instead only pointed at the couch. Shrugging, Ricky sat down, wondering how much weirder this night was going to get.

"As I said, you ruined my night," she told the young man while she stood looking down at him.

How had he ruined her night? If anything, she'd made him feel terrible. Granted, he did deserve it to a point.

"Come on, I told you I was sorry about that," he told her exasperated.

The woman rolled her eyes.

"Oh, I'm sure you're really sorry," she went on. "So, tell me. After you got yourself hard looking at my boobs, how long did you wait before you went and beat off?"

Blushing, Ricky didn't know what to say, so he just apologized again.

"Ma'am I'm sorry," he insisted. "I swear I didn't mean for any of that to happen, especially in front of your son, and I promise I didn't get off thinking about you or anyone else tonight."

The woman shook her head.

"I don't buy it," she told him. "Your cock was practically busting out of your pants. You can't expect me to believe you didn't rub one out as soon as possible."

This was starting to hurt Ricky's head. The woman was hot, but he was starting to think she was crazy.

"I swear I'm telling you the truth," Ricky pleaded. "Besides, even if I did do what you think I did, what does that have to do with you?"

The woman gave Ricky the same 'unimpressed' look from earlier.

"It has a lot to do with me," she said getting more flustered. "Fine, I guess I'll have to spell it out for you."

From there, the woman, whose name was Kate, explained that all she wanted to do was enjoy a night of trick-or-treating with her son, but all of that had gone out the window once they stopped at Ricky's house. It was bad enough that Kate had caught Ricky looking at her breasts like some pervert, but the fact he'd gotten aroused in the process and she had seen it, caused a lot of trouble for her.

For one thing, because she was an overworked, single mother, it had been a long time since Kate had seen a penis, much less enjoyed one, and after witnessing Ricky's unexpected erection, Kate had spent the rest of the evening extremely aroused herself. She'd wanted to go home right then and there to take care of the issue, but she couldn't do that to Bobby. He was having too much fun trick-or-treating, so she'd sucked it up and spent the rest of the night in an unbearable state of sexual frustration.

When she did finally get home, Kate had put Bobby to bed and then retired to her room for some alone time. Unfortunately, no matter what she did, nothing satisfied her needs. She needed something more.

As Kate finished her story, Ricky could only stare at her in disbelief.

"Well?" she demanded. "Now do you understand how you're my problem?"

As a teenage boy with out-of-control hormones most of the time, Ricky did understand... To a point.

"Kate, like I said. I'm sorry for my part in this," he told her. "But I don't know what you want me to do, here."

"Jesus, kid. Are you that naïve?" she asked incredulously. "You're going fix this mess you made, even if it takes you all night."

Realization dawning, Ricky was shocked. Kate was basically saying she needed him to have sex with her, and lord knew he wanted to, but should he? There was no denying how obviously horny the woman was, so much so that she'd gone about halfway loony, but up to that point, the only sexual experience Ricky had ever had was a hand job from Becky Slater in the school bathroom a couple of months ago. That had been awesome, but this woman was standing in his living room, and she was really hot, and she wanted sex.

"Well?" Kate said impatiently. "Are you ready to do this or not?"

Fuck it, Ricky thought. He'd never get this chance again any time soon. Without a word, the teen began taking his clothes off.

"Think God," Kate said removing the long coat she wore, revealing she'd been completely naked underneath it.

"Fuck me," the young man said in awe as he looked at the nude woman standing before him.

"Oh, I plan to," Kate told him with lust in her voice. "Now, what are you waiting for? Bring that cock over here and give it to me."

Obeying, Ricky walked over to the sexy MILF where she took his member in her hand.

"Wow, this is very nice," Kate told Ricky as she stroked him. "Very nice indeed."

The boy wanted to say something in return, but the image of Kate stroking his cock with her black-painted vampire nails left him speechless.

"What's wrong, baby?" Kate asked him. "Bat got your tongue? No, wait. She has your dick."

With a quick laugh at her own joke, the sexy vampire stroked Ricky's cock for another moment, then she crouched down and took it in her mouth. Like the vampire she pretended to be, Kate sucked the teenaged penis with fury, but it wasn't blood she was after. She needed cum, and she was going to have it.

Ricky, meanwhile, was in heaven as he felt another person's mouth on his cock for the first time, and he knew he wouldn't last long, but so far, he was managing. That is until he saw Kate was rubbing her pussy as she worked him over. This visual proved a little too much for him and before he realized it, his manhood erupted in the sexy vampire's mouth.

"Mmmmm," Kate moaned as she swallowed the entire load before popping the spent cock out of her mouth. "But you better have more for me than that."

Determined to get what she came for, Kate began stroking Ricky's cock again, and within moments, it was rock hard. Now very pleased, she pushed the young man down on the couch, straddled him, and then impaled herself.

"Fuck, that's so good!" Kate exclaimed as she rode Ricky hard. "I might have to come ride this cock on a regular basis. What do you think baby?"

The eighteen-year-old could only mumble incoherently as the MILF fucked him senseless.

As Kate continued her midnight ride, she was happy to see Ricky was lasting a bit longer this time, but not by much. Shortly, he felt his orgasm approaching, and when he came in her, Kate just kept going, and soon after the teen coated her pussy a second time.

"I hope you can keep this up because I'm going to keep fucking you until I'm completely satisfied," she panted at him, and she did it too.

When the woman's lust was finally sated almost an hour later, Ricky was relieved. His poor cock looked like it'd been in a war zone, and as he looked over at the exhausted woman sitting next to him, he saw she was still naked with her legs spread open. Kate's pussy looked almost as bad as Ricky's dick, as his cum oozed out of it in thick ropes. He had no idea how many times he'd cum in her, but it was a lot.

***

When his parents came home around 3 AM, they found Ricky asleep on the couch with the TV still on. "Looks like he had an uneventful night," his mother said to Ricky's father. "Yeah, I kind of feel bad we made him stay home tonight," his father told her. "I bet it was pretty boring." They switched the TV off and went to bed, while Ricky slept on the couch.