Ride Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayden drove her to the airport and Tina accompanied them. She would fly to Miami and board the ship the following afternoon. Bernie and Tina hugged and kissed a teary goodbye. Then Tina got to see her mother and Jayden really kiss for the first time. Lovers saying goodbye with tongues and their bodies in a tight hug and their breasts and groins pressed flat against the others'. She could tell by that one kiss that they would be animals in bed.

"Do you understand what she's doing?" Tina asked Jayden as Bernie walked through the gate to her plane.

"Not really. But her life's been turned upside-down lately. Needs time, I guess."

"Yeah, I guess. Do you think she understands what she's doing?"

"I have no idea," he said.

"Neither do I," she said.

--

BERNIE:

I emailed Tina and Jayden as soon as I got settled in on the ship. I wanted to let them know that I'd made it alright but figured that would be our only contact for a while. We'd be cruising through some very remote regions of Earth and internet would be sporadic and phone service almost nonexistent.

The ship was not as big as I expected. It only has about 500 guests. But there is a pool and a nice workout room. I expect to do a lot of swimming and tanning and working out and to catch up on my reading. And of course sightseeing at sixty-some different ports. I will be filling my time with different things because Jayden's not here to fuck at the drop of a hat. That is one concern I have. How am I going to handle going from being the most over-fucked woman in North America with an insatiable young lover to being celibate?

But I need this time. The last three months have been an earthquake of craziness, sadness, depression and embarrassment. Jayden...and the sex...was the only constant and is what kept me from losing it. Now it's time for a cleansing of my mind, my body and my heart. I'll see what's left after 145 days.

JAYDEN:

Bernie is gone and I'm alone in her house. It's kind of lonely but I agreed to house-sit and it's a lot nicer than my crappy little apartment. I spend my time swimming, going to the gym, running, jerking off. I think of Bernie and wonder if she is fucking anyone on that ship. But I know I shouldn't do that because when we started our affair I knew she was much older and married and our relationship was doomed in the long run. It wasn't going to last. Was it?

Bernie left me her itinerary so I bought a world map and hung it on the wall in the room I'm staying in. I have a pushpin that I move every day or two as I track her voyage.

I have to keep the place real neat and clean and be ready to leave on a moment's notice so real estate agents can show the house. Tina comes over occasionally to get something or check on things. She seems to have warmed up and accepted me, so that's a relief. I guess she figures that if her Mom cared for me then that's good enough for her. She never brings her fiance; I don't think he likes me much.

--

FIVE WEEKS LATER

BERNIE:

There are mostly couples on this cruise. There are a few recluses like me and several families, but mostly couples so I haven't mingled that much. I'm fine with that but once in a while some human interaction is nice. Also I've noticed that new people board at most stops, and some get off. Evidently customers can purchase different legs of the cruise and not the whole thing. There are many different nationalities aboard which makes it interesting.

I've emailed Tina and Jayden just to touch base and let them know I'm having a lovely cruise. They both responded promptly and told me that the house just went under contract. Other than that not much news on either end.

One thing I did not tell either one of them is that my inner slut came out last night. I was fine for a few weeks but I eventually got horny. I met this kid at the pool bar. He was Scottish, twenty-two years old, a year younger than my daughter. He was on the cruise with his family, some kind of combination reunion and graduation gift. He was kind of cute and started flirting with me and I led him on a little bit. I asked him if he liked older women, he said yes. I asked him if he liked oral sex, he said yes.

I asked him if he'd like to go to bed with me, he said yes. I asked him if he had any condoms and he said no. I told him to go get some.

He went to the ship's store and was back in ten minutes with a three-pack. We went to my cabin and we used all of them.

He was a good kisser but I had to teach him how to eat pussy. I sat him on the bed, slipped out of my sundress, then pushed him onto his back and sat on his face. His tongue was flying all over the place, I had to get him zeroed in on my magic bean. God, I came like a machine gun, soaked the kid's face and half the bed. After that I was all his. I watched him undress. His cock wasn't big, maybe half of Jayden's, but it was hard and would have to do. I tore open the pack of rubbers and sheathed his cock with one. I told him to fuck me.

He did a pretty good job, I must admit. He grunted like a wounded javelina but we rocked the cabin. After he came and pulled out I couldn't believe the sack of cum inside the rubber hanging from his cock. It was the size of a golf ball. We fucked two more times, and I surprised him when I told him to do me up the ass. I pulled some coconut oil from the table while he put on a rubber, then I coated his cock with the oil. I knelt on the bed and opened and closed my sphincter a few times, winking at him, and he got a kick out of that. I had developed a good control of my muscles back there after having Jayden's big bone up there so many times.

I told him to oil me up and soon I felt his slushy fingers in my asshole. I told him to lick it, to stick his tongue in there. He seemed hesitant at first but he did it, I guess the kid likes coconut. Then he stuck his dick up there and fucked me and it felt good after so long without. He had another big glob of cum hanging from the head of his dick when we were through. I gave him a blowjob before he left. After Jayden, deep-throating him was a cinch, and he was pretty impressed with that. He came again. He tasted like fish.

JAYDEN:

Bernie got a contract on the house. The lawyer called Tina and she came over to let me know. Now I have to get ready to move out. Back to my dingy apartment. What's next? I'm not sure. I have some cash in the bank. I'm thinking it's time to go to Curacao, finally go in the business with my father.

Tina has been over to the house quite a bit. I think she's feeling nostalgic and emotional over selling the house. I've gotten to know her better. She's much like her mother, has the same direct style, charisma and sense of humor. I showed her the world map on my bedroom wall. I had tracked Bernie's cruise closely for a few weeks, moving the pin every couple days. But I hadn't moved it in a while. I could feel her sailing away.

Tina asked me directly, do you love my mother? I told her that was a tough question with no easy answer, but I also said that maybe on some level I do. We knew going in that falling in love was not an option, there was the age difference, she was my boss, she was married, it could never work. But she's not your boss and she's not married anymore, she said. I said, I know, but she's gone. So it was physical, she said, it was all about the sex. I said yeah, the sex was good. Then she said she could tell that our sex was good by the way we kissed at the airport.

She asked me about the age difference. I said that when we were in bed it didn't matter but we knew it would catch up with us. Then she said, you know you are a lot closer to my age than you are to her's, and I told her I was aware of that. I couldn't believe how open I was with her, but she was just so easy to talk to. She was staring into my eyes just like Bernie used to do.

--

The days and weeks passed quickly. Bernie cruised, caught up on her reading and her body never looked better, deeply tanned from the tropical sun and athletically toned from her workouts.

Her inner slut was getting an occasional workout too. The Scottish kid came back for seconds and used up another three-pack in Bernie's cabin the afternoon before his family got off the ship for good. Then during a rainstorm she shacked up with an older guy who had been eyeing her for a while.

Then there was the young Italian couple on their honeymoon. It started by the pool when Bernie struck up a conversation the woman, Maria, who was funny, attractive and had a fabulous body that was barely contained by her microscopic bikini. After a few drinks her husband Al showed up and he was attractive with a good body too, and was wearing tiny, tight trunks with his bulge in front. They invited her back to their cabin. They were barely inside the door when Maria french-kissed her and Bernie went with it, kissing her back.

Nobody had much clothing on so it all came off pretty damn quick. Bernie realized that Al was watching them and he was already aroused, with his cock hard and straight and sticking out the top of his puny swimsuit. He started kissing her and soon they were all naked in bed and spent the evening kissing and licking and sucking and fucking and everything else that came to mind. The combinations were numerous. Bernie sucked cock and was fucked and eaten...Maria was expert at cunnilingus, making Bernie squirm and squeal and come all over her...and Maria even seemed a little jealous when Al fucked Bernie up the ass and he seemed to like it so much. And Bernie got her first taste of pussy since a couple drunken experiments way back in college. Maria screamed her way through it and came in a torrent. Bernie hooked up with Maria one more time a couple days after that.

--

Several days before the house was to close Jayden was packing some things into boxes when Tina came over. She looked good in white shorts and a red tube top with her nipples shining through.

"What are you going to do?" Tina asked.

"Move back to my apartment for the time being. It's a real come-down compared to this place. But my lease is up the end of next month. I'm going to Curacao, where I was born. My father has wanted me to go into business with him. I think it is time. So...what brings you over here today?"

"I don't know," she said. "It's my old house, where I grew up. It's hard to see it go, you know?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"And I had a fight with Jim. We've been having a lot of those lately."

"Really? I'm sorry."

"I don't know. Sometimes I wonder if he's the one."

"If you're wondering that, then he probably isn't. Don't marry him if you're not sure. That could be a huge mistake."

"I know."

"What do you fight about?" Jayden asked.

"Oh, anything and everything. Dumb stuff mostly."

Tina fiddled with a roll of packing tape, picking it up then putting it back down. She looked up at Jayden, who was watching her.

"Sometimes we've fought about you," she said.

"About me?" Jayden asked.

"Yeah. He thinks we got a thing going."

"He does? You and me? He's engaged to you!"

"Yep. Crazy, isn't it?"

"He doesn't trust you?"

"I guess not," she said. She looked into his eyes, searching. "But then, maybe he shouldn't."

"Why shouldn't he?"

"Because of what I'm thinking right now."

"And what are you thinking right now?"

"About this," she said, and stepped in and kissed Jayden on the mouth. She lingered a few seconds, letting him absorb the softness of her lips.

They looked at each other for a long moment. Jayden could feel the burn of her eyes. This time he initiated it, and they kissed again with open mouths and adventurous tongues, and it went on and on, and they each felt the other in their arms for the first time.

"I had a dream about you," she said.

"You did? Was it a good one?"

"Oh yes, very good. We didn't just kiss."

"Really? What all did we do?"

"Take me to bed and I'll show you."

Jayden picked her up and carried her to the bed. They kissed fully-clothed on the bed for some time before Jayden pulled off her top. He spent fifteen minutes kissing her mouth and face and neck, and sucking her tits and licking her stomach and trailing his tongue the along the waist of her shorts, pushing her to the edge. He pulled off her shorts. Her pussy was sublime, shaved and wet and eagerly pink, with her outer labia pierced and adorned with gold. There was a Kokopelli tattoo high on her thigh and it looked like the horny little guy was about to leap into her twat. Tina screamed when his face dove into it. He ate her beautiful, tasty muff until she screamed again and came in his face. Tina shivered and quivered and had tears of joy on her cheeks.

He stood next to the bed and Tina watched him undress. She gasped when she first saw his cock, long, hard and dark.

"So this is how you kept my Mom so happy," she said.

Tina held it in her hands like her mother had, hefting it, getting the feel of it. She sighed loudly when he inserted it into her. Her pussy was filled to its max, like he was parking a monster truck in a one-car

garage. She felt it stretching her inside as it barged into her deeply and out. They fucked hard, Tina thinking, God I've never been fucked like this and it's our first time, and just as Jayden was busting his nut he thrust his rod into her with a little extra oomph and a slat slipped out of the frame below and the bed collapsed.

Over the next few hours they went around the world; in the bed and not on a ship. They went out for pizza and a pitcher of beer and then came back and did it all again with the mattress on the floor.

At one point Tina was sitting cross-legged beside him holding his fully engorged cock in her hands and sucking on it. She stopped momentarily and took the engagement ring off of her left hand and put it aside.

"I'm giving this back to Jim tomorrow," she said, and went back to work on his cock.

She didn't go home that night. She slept like a baby in Jayden's arms and first thing in the morning made love to him. There were umpteen calls and messages from Jim on her cell. She went home, packed all of her stuff into her car and left the ring and a goodbye note on the kitchen table.

She moved into Jayden's apartment two days later. A week later she knew she was in love. It was working on all levels. In bed it was magic, but their minds were like connective parts, where one went the other was right there too. Her place was with Jayden.

"Tina, I'm going to Curacao, you know," he said. "It's planned. My father expects me."

"I know that," she said. "Can I go with you? I'll pay my way."

"Really, are you serious? You wanna ride along?"

"I'll follow you anywhere," she said.

Jayden was visibly relieved. Tina gave her notice at work.

--

BERNIE:

I've decided get off this bucket in Curacao. Get on dry land for a while. See the sights, see where Jayden came from. Find that quaint little inn on the hillside of that scenic cove that he said was so beautiful. If I like it maybe I'll buy the place.

I emailed Jayden and told him my plan. He said he was going there too, finally, to go into business with his Dad. Maybe we'll run into each other. Maybe...

Tina emailed and told me she'd broken her engagement. That was sad to hear. Jim seemed to be a nice enough guy, although there seemed to be something missing. I hope she's okay.

JAYDEN:

We flew to Aruba and took a puddle-jumper to Curacao. My Dad picked us up at the airport. We're staying with him while we scope out the territory and look for a place of our own. We try to keep it down in the bedroom.

We marked the day that Bernie's ship would be arriving on the calendar. I still had the itinerary and Dad knew where every ship docked. We all blocked out the day so we could greet her when she walked down the gangplank. Hopefully she won't shit herself when she sees me with Tina.

--

The day finally arrived. Bernie's ship was scheduled to dock about ten a.m. Jayden and Alonso packed two coolers with ice and food and drinks and loaded them onto the boat. Tina joined them and they motored to the marine terminal. The plan was to take Bernie on a boat tour of some of the island and end up at Paliaw Cove. The kind of welcome and introduction to the island that most tourists never get.

They saw a cruise ship heading in as they were tying up the boat. Jayden picked up the binoculars and took a closer look.

"That's it!" he said.

It was another 45 minutes before the ship was secured at the pier. A crowd of anxious passengers were on the deck ready to get off, like a playground full of kids waiting for the bell on the last day of school. Then the gates opened and the stampede began.

The stream of people was down to a trickle when Bernie became visible at the top. She was carrying a couple tote bags and was pulling her suitcase on wheels.

Bernie was two-thirds of the way down when she heard Jayden calling her name. She could hardly recognize him at first because his hair was hanging long and loose and not pony-tailed. She was shocked to see him but a wide grin came to her face. Then she noticed Tina, and instantly knew why she wasn't engaged anymore.

Bernie dropped her bags and bear-hugged Jayden and Tina.

"What a nice surprise!" Bernie said. She stepped back and pointed her finger at them and moved it back and forth. "You two..?"

They both nodded and Jayden put his arm around Tina.

"Yep," Tina said. "Sorry, Mom."

"Don't be sorry," Bernie said. "Be glad that both of you have such good taste in partners." She was thinking, well at least I know my little girl is getting taken care of in bed.

"Bernie, this is my father Alonso," Jayden said.

"Very nice to meet you," Alonso said.

"Likewise," Bernie said. "Jayden has told me so much about you. I'm happy that he made it back to see you. He spoke of you often."

The men took her luggage and as they all walked to the boat they described the day they had planned: a water tour, lunch, Paliaw Cove.

"You know, we didn't even think that the last thing you might want to do is get on another boat!" Alonso said with a laugh. "I hope you don't mind."

"Oh, I think it's a wonderful idea. I'm just so happy you all were here to meet me. It means so much to me. I really had no idea where I was going. I just knew I wanted to see Curacao after all Jayden had told me."

"We even reserved you a room at the inn I told you about," Jayden said. "On the bluff above the cove."

They cruised along the coast and Alonso pointed out various landmarks. They saw the city from the water and entered St. Anna Bay where Alonso found them a quiet, shady spot to stop for lunch.

"You know, I have to admit I was caught by surprise this morning," Bernie said to Jayden and Tina. "But I want to say that I'm very happy you two found each other. It is plain to see that you are in love."

"Who, what and where," Jayden said. "We have all three."

They spent the afternoon heading southeast along the coast. It was a sunny, clear day and everybody wore sunglasses. Behind hers, Bernie's eyes were active checking out Alonso. He was well-built and handsome, much like his son, tall and sleek with broad shoulders and muscly arms. Smooth coffee-colored skin, a broad smile and a tight butt for a man pushing fifty. But her eyes kept heading down to his crotch, looking for an outline or some indication of what he had down there. She couldn't be sure but she thought he was checking her out too.

He was. He thought Tina's mother was a twenty-first century fox. Long and lean, killer body, tanned and toned. He was already planning on how to put the moves on her without screwing things up. She had smiled at him a few times when he was checking her out, so he thought that was a good sign.

They were in Caracas Bay and it was late afternoon by the time they got to Paliaw Cove. Alonzo putted around the perimeter so Bernie could see it up close. She found it just as beautiful as described. Trees lined the hills and Jayden pointed out the marinas, restaurants and bars, and the inns. The place was somewhat secluded and only one road led to it on land so there were no big hotels. Jayden pointed out the inn he had mentioned to her before.