Riders On The Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank's muffled protests became fearful groans as she forced her mouth tighter around his. With a blood curdling cry, his body began to shudder.

Blood shot out from their joined mouths and now Hank was screaming, or at least trying to, Randi's mouth still clamped over his. His fists pounded at her sides, attempting to free himself from her claw-like grip, to no avail.

Randi held firm, twisting and turning her head as the blood continued to flow. With a forceful yank, she broke the kiss, pulling her head up and away.

Hank's tongue came with her, dangling from her lips. She made a point of looking directly at me as she slurped it into her mouth, chewed, and swallowed. "Last time he calls anyone anything, in fact."

Hank had gone silent, his body still twitching in a growing pool of his own blood.

Randi licked her lips hungrily, then crawled slowly on her hands and knees towards me, like a lioness stalking its prey. Despite my terror, I felt my cock throb as I watched her breasts sway with her movements.

She paused mere inches from my face. The coppery scent of hot blood flooded my nostrils.

"Now then, where were we...?"

🌩😈🌩

I don't remember blacking out. But I must have, because when next my eyes opened, I found myself hogtied, arms and feet bound so tight I couldn't move a muscle without pain.

The floor was cold stone, rough and dirty. The room was dark, lit only by several torches hung in tandem to the left and right.

This wasn't my cabin.

Randi stood before me transformed, a vision of dark beauty now clad in black leather. Her long hair flowed in glorious waves around her radiant face, her eyes a glowing red ember in the dim lighting.

Ruby lips twisted in that unholy smile as she noted my return to consciousness. "Welcome back, Danny Boy. Hope you slept well."

My neck ached with the strain of looking up at her. "Where... where are we? What have you..."

Her smile quickly faded. "All in good time. For now, safe to say I'm not exactly the helpless victim you expected, eh? Did I spoil your fun? Don't worry, sweetie. I promise, I'll make it up to you. Both of you. I have some VERY fun games in mind for us to play."

The events that had transpired just before I blacked out came rushing back to me. "Hank! Where's Hank? What have you done to him?"

The woman I was beginning to realize wasn't exactly human stroked her chin in mock confusion. "Who? Oh, right. Silent Bob. He's right here."

With a flourish she stepped to the side, revealing Hank behind her. He was also naked, on his knees, head and hands locked in an ancient looking pillory. Dried blood caked the sides of his mouth and chin. His eyes were slitted, barely open, pupils wide and dilated.

Randi saw my horrified gasp. "Oh, relax. He's fine. More than a little high on his own supply at the moment, but I figured it was the least I could do after eating his tongue, ya know?"

"Who... are you?" I managed to whisper.

She rolled her eyes playfully, then, in a thick Jersey accent, replied, "Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. A monkey in the wrench, a pain in the ass."

I'd gone insane. It was the only explanation for this Devil woman standing before me making movie quotes after biting off my cousin's tongue.

As if reading my mind, she bent low before me. "You're not crazy, Danny Boy. Not yet at least. But I'm sure you're starting to put it together that I'm not just an ordinary woman, aren't you?"

"You're... a Succubus?"

My testicles drew tight at her laughter. "Oh, no, sweetie. A Succubus would have let you fuck her first."

Standing straight, she raised her arms, spreading them wide. "My REAL name is Cozbi. And I'm a full fledged Demon. Welcome to Hell."

"No. That's not true! That's impossible!"

"I'm not lying, Danny. I am many things, but a liar isn't one of them."

I wept uncontrollably, my body wracked with spasms of terror. "God help me!"

Again, the blood curdling laugh. "Oh, cupcake, it's far too late to ask for HIS help. It's not like you weren't made aware. Didn't your mother raise you to be the good little Protestant boy? What happened, Danny? You don't even have the usual excuses of being molested by a priest or beaten by your parents! No, you're just a pathetic little shit who decided to take what women wouldn't give you."

With a simple gesture from her, the torches that lined the walls expanded their brightness, allowing me to see the room more clearly. The walls were the same gray stone as the floor, and covered from ceiling to floor with a variety of items; some I vaguely recognized, many others not at all.

To the right hung a collection of various punishment instruments; whips, floggers, crops, paddles and canes.

To the left, a wall littered with binding devices; cuffs of metal, leather straps, and ropes of various lengths, much like the ones currently securing me.

Behind her sat a large, high backed chair, again with straps and cuffs attached, obviously with the intent of keeping whoever occupied it held tight.

Randi... no, Randi had been a lie, an illusion... Cozbi moved to the right wall and ran her hand over several items before choosing a rather intimidating black leather bullwhip, lined with what appeared to be metal studs.

Unfurling it, she pranced around me in slow circles, goosebumps rising on my bare skin as the whip dragged lightly over me. "You do remember your Bible, don't you Danny? 'Do unto others?' All that stuff? It's time for a little payback, hun."

I tensed in anticipation as she lifted her arm, and my body jumped reflexively as the whip cracked before realizing it wasn't me she'd swung at.

Hank let out a garbled wail, blood trickling from his lips, as the demonic beauty stood before him laughing.

"Stop it!" I cried, struggling in vain against my bonds, "Haven't you done enough to him already? If it's revenge you want, take it out on me. Choosing you was my idea, not Hank's. I was the one that gave him the drugs to put in your drink."

"Oh, I know, sweetie," Cozbi grimaced. "But that doesn't make him any less culpable. While you may have dragged him into it, he knew what he was doing. But don't worry, we'll deal with you shortly, I promise."

The whip cracked again, causing another garbled cry from Hank. Fresh blood ran, this time from his now lacerated back.

"Please, I'm begging you," I plead, "leave him alone. Punish me, not him."

Cozbi again knelt before me, her eyes both curious and contemplative. "You really do care about him, don't you? The cries and screams of your victims you can ignore, but not his. Fascinating. I thought you were a stone cold psychopath, Danny. But it seems there's still a little humanity in there somewhere."

Straightening up, she slowly began to remove her leather garments, starting with the bustier that had barely contained her ample breasts. Bending before Hank, she waved them in front of his semiconscious face. "You liked these, didn't you Hank? Still wanna titty fuck me? What's that? Speak up sweetie. What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? Oh, right."

Facing me, she continued her strip routine, hips swaying as she slowly slid down the leather mini skirt. My eyes went wide as it dropped below her waist. Her darkly haired vulva had been replaced instead with a long, very thick cock that I knew was impossible yet much too real.

She snickered at my reaction. "This day is just full of surprises for you, isn't it? Well I got one more for ya, because I'm gonna give you a choice."

Cozbi began to untie my bonds. "Unlike you, I'm not a monster, Danny. I am, however, one vengeful bitch. And nobody tries to rape me. So here's the deal: You're going to fuck your sweet little cousin in the ass while I sodomize you with my nice big thick cock here, or..."

Grabbing my numb arms, Cozbi hauled me to my feet. "...you get strapped down in the chair and watch as I castrate him. Slowly."

My mouth gaped in horror. But I also knew I had no choice. The look in her eye alone told me she wasn't bluffing. Still, I naturally started to object, to protest, to try and find the words that might convince this demonic entity to change her mind.

I found none.

Cozbi arched her brow, her grin wide and wicked. "I know what you're thinking, Danny. But let me reassure you; I know Hank's thoughts, too. And he wants this, Danny. Oh, he's wanted this, wanted you, for a long time. Why do you think he follows you everywhere, like a little puppy dog? Why do you think he went along with your horrors, Danny? Because of YOU. You manipulated him, influenced him, USED him.

"Well, now you get to TRULY use him. He's been hoping for a threesome with you and one of your victims since that first time, Danny. Well, here it is, a dream come true!"

Again I considered a reply, an objection. Again, my words failed me. Because I knew she spoke the truth. It had always been there, hidden under the surface. It just took a Demon from Hell to reveal it.

"So, Danny Boy, what's it gonna be? A little male on male on she-male action? Or do I turn your little cousin into a eunuch?"

Dropping my chin, I lowered my eyes. "Just don't hurt him anymore."

"I promise, Danny. I promise I won't hurt him ever again."

Moving to the wall, Cozbi fetched a leather collar with a short metal chain. Wrapping the collar around my neck, she pulled me along, guiding me behind Hank, still locked in the pillory.

Blood oozed from the wounds on his back. I put what I hoped was a comforting hand on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Hank."

Taking my cock in hand, I guided it towards his anus. There was only one problem. "I... I can't. I'm not..."

From behind me, Cozbi sighed in frustration. "Fine. Guess I'll have to go first."

I felt myself thrust forward, now prone over Hank's back. With a loud gurgle, Cozbi hacked a large wad of phlegm onto my ass. "Unlike what you had planned, I'll at least give you the courtesy of some lube, Danny Boy. I suggest you do the same and start loosening up your cousin's bum with your finger."

Even as she spoke I felt the tip of her cock press up against me. Cozbi spit repeatedly as she worked the tip slowly around my anus.

"Now, take a deep breath, Danny. Your instinct will be to clench up, pull away. Don't."

Cozbi thrust. I gasped sharply at the pressure. There was an acute sting of pain as my ring stretched to accommodate her. And then she was inside me. Only an inch, maybe two, but already intense.

And then she was moving, sliding her thick member in and out, going deeper with each thrust.

I cried out in both pain and pleasure. I could feel her shaft pressed against my prostate, each movement causing a sensation I'd never felt before, one I couldn't deny felt amazing.

My cock responded quickly, becoming fully erect almost instantly.

"See? Not so bad is it, Danny Boy? Now, get to it, lube him up and give it to him good, bucko."

I obeyed, spitting huge globs onto Hank's bare, open asshole, smearing it around with my fingers, probing him, loosening him up, then finally, eagerly, working my way inside him.

It was tighter than any pussy I'd ever fucked. My cock throbbed at the sensation of it. And I couldn't help but wonder why we'd never tried this before.

I didn't have much time to dwell on that, however. Now that I'd managed to get myself fully inside Hank, Cozbi was again pumping into me as well, driving her long thick cock still deeper.

My senses were in overload. The feeling of her inside me as I simultaneously fucked Hank was euphoric.

From the sounds Hank was making, he must have been loving it too, I was sure. His head tossed wildly in the rack, and while he no longer had a tongue to speak with, wild, gurgling noises erupted from his throat with each thrust.

I loved him in that moment. And I knew he loved me too. They always did.

I could feel myself swelling within him. "I'm gonna..."

Cozbi yanked my chain, cutting off my breath. "No, no, no! You don't TELL me you're cumming! You beg me to let you, dog! You fucking hear me? Beg your Mistress!"

She released the pressure on my collar only enough to let me speak. "Please! Please, Mistress! Please let me cum! I can't..."

My pleas turned to wails of orgasmic bliss as I exploded, brilliant colors swirling before my eyes in the dark dungeon, my head swimming with the giddiness of the release.

A sharp whack on my head brought me back to reality quickly. "God DAMN IT. I told you NOT to cum without permission!"

Cozbi smacked me again, then pulled back hard on my chain. My deflated cock slipped out of Hank's rectum with a sloppy plop as I fell backwards on the stone floor.

Cozbi was above me in a flash, pinning me down easily as she swung her now very messy cock in front of my face.

"Bad dog!" Cozbi slapped her weighty member against my cheek. "Bad doggie! Now, open your mouth! Open wide, doggie! Mistress has a special punishment for bad dogs that don't obey."

I opened my mouth and Cozbi immediately plunged her cock down my throat, not giving me even a moment to take a breath first. I gagged as it hit the entrance to my esophagus, and I had to fight to control my gorge.

Cozbi didn't seem to care at all, pounding my throat as mercilessly as she had my ass. I could taste myself on her, pungent and sour.

Tears ran from my eyes as she pumped, her clawed hands pulling painfully at my ears as she skull fucked me much like I had often done to many of my past victims, although Cozbi achieved a depth in my throat I could only envy.

And then she was cumming. Hot, salty rivers of it, filling my mouth, my throat, the excess erupting through my nostrils, cutting off the last of my already scarce ability to breathe.

My head swam and I felt on the verge of passing out when finally she pulled herself from me and let go. Gagging and gasping for breath, I managed to roll to the side just in time not to choke on my own vomit.

Cozbi stood above me, glaring. "How'd it feel, Danny? Tell your Mistress how it felt, you fucking worm."

Bile and spunk still dripping from my chin, I managed to sputter, "It felt... wonderful, my Mistress."

Another yank on the chain pulled me to my feet. "You're pathetic, Danny. Breaking you was too easy. Not even a fucking challenge."

Pushing me backwards, I landed on the throne. With preternatural speed she attached the arm and leg clamps. Once I was secured, she moved to Hank, releasing him from the stocks.

"Don't hurt him!" I cried. "You swore! You promised you wouldn't hurt him!"

My blood ran cold at her horrifying smile. "Oh, don't you worry, sweetie. I'm not going to hurt him."

Lifting a hand, she snapped her fingers. The door to the dungeon flew open, revealing two gargoyles. They were tall, monstrous beings; curved horns atop their bald skulls, black, leathery wings, long, forked tails, and dagger-like talons on both hands and feet.

But the most terrible thing was their cocks. Their impossibly long, thick, serrated cocks, hard and bouncing eagerly as they plodded into the room.

With a wordless gesture from Cozbi, they scooped up Hank's limp body and carried him out. One of the monstrous beasts met my eye and dropped a sly wink before exiting.

"Stop! Where are they taking him? You promised..."

"I promised you I wouldn't hurt him ever again. And I keep my promises, Danny. I'll never see Hank again. And neither will you."

A sudden smile formed on her lips. "Well, that's not entirely true. You will see him again. Someday."

"Look, please," I wept, "please, just let us go, I'm sorry..."

Cozbi smacked me hard across the face. "Sorry? Seriously? Far too late for apologies, Danny. Your fates were both sealed the moment you decided to drug my drink."

Reaching down, she undid my clamps. "Got one last surprise for you, Danny Boy. You ready?"

Before I could answer, Cozbi snapped her fingers, and my world went black.

🔥👿⛓️

Consciousness slowly returned. I felt the rope around my neck, felt my legs trembling beneath me, and immediately realized the gravity of my situation.

My eyes flew open. I was back in my bedroom, back in the cabin.

Hank was there too, his obviously lifeless body hanging naked and bloody from the same style noose currently wrapped around my throat. Only my precariously balanced toes kept me from sharing his fate.

I couldn't speak, the rope was too snug, all but cutting off my oxygen supply.

Cozbi stood by the bed, again wearing her somehow freshly cleaned and pressed red dress, her hair and makeup similar to how she'd looked when she first entered Sharkey's Tavern, what now felt like a lifetime ago.

She smiled when she realized I was awake. "Hello Danny. No, don't try to speak. Don't wanna lose your balance now, do you?"

Sirens wailed in the distance. Cozbi smiled. "Not much time so I'll make this quick; Hank is dead. Has been since I ate his tongue. Bled out I'm afraid.

"You, however, are not. But that could change real quick if you lose your footing. I've got you strung to the rafters and my knots are pretty damn good, so I wouldn't try freeing yourself once I'm gone."

My eyes followed her as she moved to the dresser, pulling out a familiar envelope. Opening it, she spilled the contents on the bed. "The drivers licenses from your victims. Didn't even bother to hide them very well. You're either very confident, or very stupid. Whatever."

"The cops will find these, along with you two, all bundled up for them. Two perverts caught in their own noose after some auto erotic asphyxiation went horribly wrong and one bites off his own tongue while choking to death.

"You'll confess, of course. Give them all the details, where you hid the bodies, everything. You'll make it easy for them. I think your victims' families at least deserve closure.

"You'll do this, or I will come back for you, Danny. And you don't want that, trust me. Because it means you'll just be reunited with Hank that much faster."

Cozbi leapt up on the mattress, almost causing me to lose my footing. My eyes bulged as I struggled, but finally found enough balance to again breathe, although just barely.

Cozbi stared intently, her face so close I could feel her breath. "Oops. Almost. But no, don't worry Danny. I won't let you die that quickly. No, you get to live. To live, and to think about Hank. And how he's currently spending time with my two gargoyle friends. The ones with the big, massive, serrated cocks.

"And they're horny buggers, Danny. So very, very horny. And their favorite thing to fuck is rapists. Oh, do they enjoy that! Hell, it's the only purpose of their existence, really. And they've been at it a long, LONG time."

The sirens were louder. Cozbi jumped off the bed, and this time she had to grab hold to keep me from slipping. "Steady, now. They're almost here. Just keep those feet under you a little longer."

Cozbi moved as if to leave, paused, then returned to the bed.

"One last thing, Danny. Earlier, when I laughed at your penis size? That was just to put you off. You're actually pretty average sized. But not anymore."

With a mischievous wink, Cozbi reached out and ran her index finger along the length of my flaccid dick. Her touch was icy cold.

I couldn't see, only feel as my cock slowly receded, shriveled, withered. My balls drew up tight, as if trying to somehow crawl inside me.

There, much better," Cozbi smirked. "Guaranteed you'll never rape anyone ever again with that thing. Oh, and I also made you impotent. But don't worry, you'll make someone in prison a lovely Bottom. That's if you get life and not the chair. Do they still do the chair? You know, ride the lightning? Doesn't matter I suppose. However you go, just remember once you're dead, you belong to ME."

With that, Cozbi again moved towards the door and out of my peripheral vision.