Rideshare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you. I was not sure what to do, she does not usually get like this. Her husband has been causing problems lately and I think he is cheating on her, but she will just not talk about it." The girl said.

I nodded understanding, then went to get in the driving seat.

As I pulled back out into the street, Mary reached over and put her hand on my thigh. "Thank you James. I'm drunk, but know you will take care of me."

I put my hand on hers and held it. "I'll get you home safely."

Mary squeezed my hand, "Just get me to bed." She leaned over to put her head on my shoulder. As I drove, Mary pulled my hand over to her leg. I felt her smooth skin as she slid my hand up and down her leg just below the hem of her short dress.

I had to concentrate on driving and keeping Mary from pulling my hand up to her crotch. She was quite intent on having my hand up against her pussy and I finally had to say something.

"Mary, you are quite drunk and I am quite married. I don't think it would be a good idea to continue the path you seem to want right now."

Mary gripped my hand again. "James, I know. I'm just lonely and my husband has decided that he wants someone else. Please," she pulled my hand back to her leg, "I promise I'll keep my boundaries tonight. I just need to feel a man's touch for a while."

Against my better judgement, I gave her thigh a light caress. "Well if you promise not to try to seduce me. I'm sorry to hear about your husband. Not my place to say but I think he's a bloody fool. You are a lovely lady and he will have a hard time finding one like you."

"He found another man." Mary said as she leaned over against me again. "It seems he married me so that he and his son would be able to get green cards and stay in the country."

"Oh." was all I could say.

Mary did not say anything the rest of the ride. She made several half-hearted attempts to pull my hand further up her leg, but always stopped as we reached the hem of her dress. As I pulled up to the front of her house I gave her leg one little squeeze and she lifted her head from my shoulder. As I turned to face her she kissed me and slipped her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her back for a few minutes when I felt her hand cup my balls through my slacks. I let her play for a few minutes as we kissed, then broke the kiss as her hand moved to the buckle of my belt.

"Mary, I think I need to get you inside and I need to get home. It is quite late and I would be quite the cad to let you continue what you want to do, as drunk as you are now."

"James, my James. You are ever the true English gentleman." She kissed me again and gave my balls, and now very hard cock, a little tickle and squeeze. "OK, help me inside."

I helped her into the home and on to the couch as her sitter came up from the basement stairs.

"Melissa, how was the evening?" Mary asked as the teenage girl came in to the living room.

"No problems Ms. Mary. Michael and I played games on the xBox until ten then I put him to bed."

"Sounds like it was a good evening. What do I owe you?"

"$45 for the evening, Ms. Mary."

Mary pulled out her phone and used an app to transfer the money to Melissa. "There you go darling. Thank you."

"You're welcome." the girl replied "Let me know next time you need me to sit for you. Good night, Ms. Mary." With that, she left the house.

Mary tried to stand up but fell back on the couch. "Shit, James I am drunk. Can you help me get up?"

"Of course, Mary. Might I suggest you take off the heels? I don't think you need to risk breaking an ankle right now."

"Oh, um good idea." She leaned forward to undo the small strap buckles and almost fell off the couch again.

"Here, let me." I said as I knelt in front of her to assist.

Mary lifted her foot and as she did her legs spread wide giving me a clear view of her pantyless crotch. I could not keep my eyes from the lovely shaved pussy that was directly in front of me as I took her shoes off.

"James, I think you like what you see." Mary said as she spread her legs wider for me.

"Like I said before, you are a lovely lady. Now lets see about getting you to bed." as I stood up and helped her to stand.

Mary wrapped herself around me and started to nibble on my neck as I held her. "Come on Mary, let's get you to bed." as I extracted myself from her hug and guided her to the stairs. As I helped her up the stairs I could not help but hold her and ended up with my hand pressed against her breast as she held on to me.

I got her in to her bedroom and on to the bed. "Well, Mary it has been an interesting evening. As I promised, you are safe in bed and I need to get home."

Mary took my hand and held it. "James, will you help me get my dress off? I really don't want to risk ripping it by sleeping in it."

"Mary, I'm not sure that is a good idea."

"Please?" as she tried to stand up again.

I had to catch her again as she started to fall over. "Very well, Mary. Turn around."

As I helped steady her, she turned so I could unzip the dress. I lifted it off her and found I was holding a very naked Mary.

Mary leaned back against me and took my hands in hers then pulled them to her tits and squeezed my hands against her tits. "That feels so nice, James."

I had to admit, she did have a nice, firm, pair of tits and her nipples were quite hard against my palms. I gave her a breasts light squeeze then slid my hands back to her hips and guided her back on to the bed. She got on her hands and knees as wiggled her ass at me as she looked back into my eyes.

"Mary, you are one hell of a tease." I said as I looked at her body.

She rolled over and managed to sit up then grabbed my hips and pulled me against her, my crotch against her tits. "Want to tit fuck me, baby?" as her hands moved to my belt.

"Honey, I really need to leave." I said as Mary managed to get my belt and slack open faster than I would have thought possible.

Mary had pulled my slacks and boxers down enough to get my hard dick out and was holding it with one hand as she gripped a tit and rubbed a nipple against the hard bulbous head of my 8-inch shaft. "Holy shit James! You have a huge cock!" she exclaimed as she looked at my dick while rubbing it against her tit.

I let her play with my dick as I found my hands on each side of her head, pulling her mouth towards my throbbing shaft.

"Mary, I really need to go home, honey." I said as Mary leaned down and licked the tip of my cock.

She looked up at me as she opened her mouth and began sucking the head of my cock.

"Darling, are you sure we should be doing this?" I said I pushed my hips forwards a little and Mary let half of my cock slip into her mouth. I felt her tongue start running circles around my shaft as Mary began giving me a blowjob.

She continued looking in to my eyes as she sucked and licked my shaft deeper and deeper. Watching her watch me was one of the most erotic things I have seen with any partner and I was getting more turned on by the moment.

I briefly thought of my wife giving me the blowjob under the desk the other day and had to admit that this may have been better. Mary was a consummate cocksucker and was doing everything she could to drive me crazy.

After a few minutes, Mary had almost all of my cock in her mouth on each bob. As Mary sucked me I could feel my dickhead pressing against the tight passage at the epiglottis. Suddenly she leaned forward and looked up as my dick head slipped past the constriction and she took the last inch of my cock. Mary grinned up at me as she pressed her lips against my skin at the root of my dick.

"Oh my god woman, I've had a lot of suck jobs, but only my wife has been able to take all of me in her mouth!" I said as Mary came back up off my dick then proceeded to suck the entire shaft again. I let her suck my cock as I held her by the shoulders, thoroughly enjoying the blowjob.

After several minutes of Mary playing sword swallower, I could feel my climax approaching. "Mary, I'm going to cum!"

With that, she worked her mouth magic on me and I was quickly blowing a full load of cum deep into her mouth.

Mary continued sucking on my cock and swallowing my cum until I was completely drained and had started to go limp in her mouth. She finally released her oral hold on my cock and used her lips and tongue to clean up the remaining cum and her saliva from my dick and balls.

"James, I needed that. Thank you. It's been months...the last time I pleased a man...well, let me say you made me very happy tonight." She said as she held her head against my pelvis.

"Mary, that was amazing, darling. I don't know what else to say."

"Don't say anything darling, you better get home. I don't want you to get in to any trouble. I really hope you will be my driver next time I need a ride." With that she kissed my limp cock softly and lay her lovely naked body back across the bed.

After pulling my slacks back on and adjusting my shirt, I pulled her covers over her, closed the door and headed for the stairs. After locking the deadbolt on the front door, I found my way out through the garage and closed garage door to lock her home.

Getting back in the BMW, I found some wet wipes that Lisa and I kept in the glovebox for times we stopped at a drive through and opened my slacks to give my dick and balls a good cleaning and made sure Mary had not left any lipstick on me. I was not going to even consider how I would explain to Lisa how lipstick ended up on my cock.

It was just after midnight and I had been gone for a little over eight hours. The phone had four ride share messages and the most recent one was a block away going to a home a few blocks from my own. I decided that one last fare would give me time to compose myself before ending the evening.

I pulled up to a house that was obviously the scene of a party and three teen girls were on the pavement waving at me as I approached, the ride share sign lit in the corner of the dash. Before I had a chance to unbuckle my seat belt the giggling girls had already started getting in. The three blonds climbed in the back seat and told me the address I had listed on the phone app and then continued the conversations they had been having before I arrived. All three had more than enough perfume on for several more women and each was wearing a different one, making a combined cloud of one not so present perfume. As I listened to the conversations, each was comparing the sex they had all been having at the party. The taller blond was complaining the guy had a nice fat cock, but he had cum in her cunt in under three minutes and not given her an orgasm. She had tried to suck him hard again but he was too drunk and just lay on the bed as she tried to get him hard enough to satisfy her with a longer fuck. A slim girl with a pair of tits that was much too large for her short frame was saying that the guy she was with had a pencil for a dick but could eat cunt like a starving man and loved to play with her tits as he ate her twat and stuffed his tongue up her arse to make her cum. The third of the trio was a cute slender girl with glasses, small round firm tits, and a librarian look who seemed generally satisfied with her lover. She was talking about how he had fucked her mouth, cunt, and ass and cum in every hole during the evening. She was saying she was sore from the sex, but was mad that he was still going to be dating and fucking some other cheerleader in the school.

I dropped them off at the address and they all bounced up the walkway with the energy of youthful girls, you would not think the three of them had just participated in some sort of orgy. As I watched them walk up the path I made a note of the address then noticed the Greek symbols for the sorority house. Shaking my head at the thought of what else the local university was teaching these young women, I pulled away and headed home.

~FOUR~

After putting the BMW in the garage, I walked in to my office and went to the rolltop bar for a scotch. Taking the glass of single malt to the living room, I was surprised to see Lisa still up, watching an old Humphrey Bogart film.

I sat down on the other end of the sectional, put my glass on the end table and reached under the blanket to run my fingers over her foot, tickling her.

"Hey! Stop that unless you mean it!" Lisa said. Tickling her was one of the many ways to get her excited, wet, and ready for sex. "And what is that smell?"

Oh, crap...wait the teen girls, damn. "That was my last fare, three teen girls who do not know that a little perfume goes a long way."

"Who lets a teen girl go out at this time of night?" Lisa asked.

"I think they were going back to the sorority after a sex party."

"Goodness, I can only imagine they smelled like French hookers at the start of the night but considering all, they fit the bill."

"Perhaps Bill fit one of them?" I joked, then proceeded to tell Lisa about the conversations they were having in the car as I took them home. To my surprise, she shifted and was playing with my balls as I told her the story. I could see her nipples were hard under the thin halter top she had on.

"Honey, go take a shower and come back to me." Lisa said.

"Actually, never mind. Come here and fuck me." With that she pulled the top off and straddled my lap as she plunged her tongue in to my mouth.

I kissed her back and started playing with her generous, and sensitive, tits as Lisa opened my slacks and got my dick into the game. I moved my hands to her ribs and traced my fingers over them as she let out a screech and pulled me on top of her on the couch.

I tickled her and kissed her nipples as she fought to get my slacks off and my dick inside her cunt. I moved enough I could get my shoes off and then managed to get my slacks and boxers off as Lisa pulled her panties off and spread herself open for me.

I stuffed three fingers into my wifes hot and very wet cunt, driving them as deep as possible in to her body, then curling them to massage the front of her vagina as she started to cum. Lisa had a toe curling, body thrashing climax as I fingered her and tickled her ribs with my other hand.

"Fuck yes! Oh fuck fuck fuck...I'm cumming!" she cried out as I drove my fingers into her wet cunt. I let her cum twice more then pulled my fingers from her twat and replaced them with my now hard dick. I drove my long hard shaft in to her to the hilt, ramming the head against her cervix and then pushed my cum soaked fingers in to her mouth, letting her enjoy her own pussy juices as she sucked her cum from my fingers.

I fucked her to several more climaxes before unloading inside her twat with a somewhat diminished load. Considering the earlier blowjob from Mary, I was still surprised that I was able to dump enough cum to have a good size clump of my seed drip from her vagina after I pulled from her body.

"Thank you honey, I have been waiting for that all night. I think the tales of the girls escapades just made it even better. Nothing like hearing about another girl having good time." She said as she snuggled against me. "Lets go to bed and see if you can give it to me again."

To be continued.


12