Ridiculust Ch. 05

Story Info
Roger and Sarah end the day together lovingly in his room.
2.7k words
4.71
7k
4

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PunMagic
PunMagic
97 Followers

Chapter 5

"That was the strangest feeling that I've ever had," said Roger as they walked, arms around each other's waists, towards the exit. "There was so much loving energy in the park, and it felt so good."

"And then you had to set it off with that horrible pun!" Sarah accused, giving his ass a good squeeze. "Who knows what sort of mischief you unleashed on this town!" A gentle breeze offered some relief from the humidity, which had not decreased at all as the air had cooled. They passed by the food truck, now closed for the night, and saw two raccoons checking out the nearby trash can.

"I wonder if they're the same two that mooched our food trays," he said, offering the trash pandas (as they are popularly known) a friendly wave, and getting a cordial-sounding chitter back. "Was that John with you on the stage?" She nodded slowly, her eyes seeming to look in the distance.

"He looked just like he did the day he died. He said to love you as you loved me to unlock the magic. What was that? What did it mean?"

"Jeannie told me to love you, and that love is the key to what will come," said Roger shakily as they stepped off the pathway so he could hold her as they tried to regain their composure. He held her face in his hands, and she held his face in hers, as tears left shining paths down their faces. "Sarah Burns, the ghosts of our deceased spouses are telling us that we can love each other. That we are allowed to love each other," he added wryly, getting weak smiles from them both. "It is far too early in our relationship, but when I look at you, I feel something in my heart that I haven't felt for a long time. Love."

"Roger Matheson, you are the kindest man I have met in a long, long time. You saved me from Mandy, you offered me an out back in your room, and when you stopped to save that poor earthworm on the path, that was it. I finally fell in love with you then and there. You are the man for me. I do not want to sleep in an empty bed, or walk around in an empty house any more." It would take so many more words to express what they felt, but one kiss was enough. In that kiss, they gave themselves to the other and their brightly glowing colours pressed against each other and then merged and began to swirl and dance within them.

"Look at that, it's magical," said Roger as they gently separated and they resumed their usual glowing. "Love is the original form of magic. Maybe that is what we were intended to unlock?"

"I think that we have. One thing that won't be unlocked is the door to your room once we get there," she replied with a lazy smile, "where we can make all the magic we want." They had reached the entrance of the park and were standing at the street corner.

"Should I walk you home, Sarah?" Roger asked politely. She pretended to consider it.

"Hmm, thank you for the offer, but there is some stuff at Julia's that I would just have to go back to get tomorrow anyway. There is room enough in your bed for two, so we can ride out the storm together." She had pulled out her phone and looked up the weather radar site, the same one that Roger used, as it turned out. They both looked at the display, and the line of yellow, orange, and red was getting close to the town.

"And what will you be riding in the storm?" he inquired, all innocence, as they crossed Main St.

"Your magical, glowing cock, which will be buried in my magical, glowing pussy no more than five minutes after the time we close and lock the door to your room," Sarah replied, causing their erogenous zones to flash brightly, then settle to a gentle glow. "I know it will be ready." She squeezed the half-hard organ through his shorts, just as the light changed, and they crossed Park Ave, eyes on each other as they moved between the pools of light cast by the street lights. Five cars were parked on their side of the street and three on the other side.

"That's odd. Why are there cars parked here at this time of the night?" Roger asked.

"And why are their windows fogged up?" They were also wiggling and rocking a bit, and grunts and groans were audible from all of them as they walked quickly past. "Never mind."

"I wonder why they didn't want to wait until they got home?" he asked dubiously. "Any cop wanting to meet his or her quota could hand out tickets to all of them."

"It looks like we're having an earthquake," Sarah giggled, as all eight of the vehicles were in motion. "Maybe the earth is moving for them." Her grin had a slightly predatory look that made Roger look around nervously and scoot away a few steps, only to have her easily catch him. "Maybe the earth will move for me tonight," she murmured, melting into his arms for a long, passionate smooch.

"We're not going to need lights to guide us home," he said a little breathlessly, looking at how brightly they were glowing, most brightly in their tell-tale erogenous zones. "We should get back before we either get busted along with the folks in the cars, or get caught in the storm." It was past closing time for the stores and even the restaurants on the street, and it looked like a ghost town as they walked, arms around each other's waist. A flicker of lightning in the west caught their attention and encouraged haste on their trip. Julia's Bed and Breakfast was just as deserted as the street, with the lights off in the lobby, save for a couple of LED nightlights and the lights on the curving main staircase.

"Have we entered the Twilight Zone?" Sarah murmured as they walked the short distance to the stairs to Roger's room. They could hear moans and grunts that seemed to be coming from the other rooms, along with muffled 'Oompa Loompa Love' from at least one of them.

"I need that cock of yours in me right now!" demanded a desperate-sounding female voice. "OH!"

"It sounds like she got her wish," said Roger. Lightning flashed through the window at the end of the hallway and thunder boomed soon after.

"And I will get mine," said Sarah, squeezing the brightly glowing bulge that was illuminating his shorts. "And I'm ready for you," she added, indicating the colourful glow lighting her dress. It seemed to take no time for them to climb the stairs, enter the room, and for Sarah to close and lock the door, and drop her purse in front of it. "You are wearing too many clothes, Mister Matheson." Roger undid his belt, but then pretended to fumble with the button on his shorts.

"Oh, dear, I seem to be having manual dexterity failure," he said with wide eyes and batting eyelashes. "Eep!" Sarah had clearly been expecting such silliness and was already efficiently undoing the button and zipper, finally yanking the offending shorts and underwear down to his ankles, exposing the object of her desire. Lightning flashed, there was an almost simultaneous bang of thunder, and rain suddenly hurled itself against the window, borne by a gust of wind. "Nice timing." Her cheeks lit up with green, yellow, and turquoise as she greedily stuffed his cock into her mouth and began swirling her tongue around it, and he moaned raggedly. "You, my dear, are also overdressed," he managed to say after a few moments, bending over to put his hand on the zipper at the back of her dress. "Stand and deliver!" She slowly stood up, and as she did his hand remained in place, pulling her zipper down until she was standing with his arms wrapped around her.

"This comes off," she whispered, pulling his T-shirt over his head and off his body, discarding it on the floor. In turn, he disengaged the white sundress from her shoulders and it fell to the floor with a whisper of fabric, exposing her brightly illuminated bra and panties, which rapidly met the same fate. With an almost feral growl, she pushed the unresisting Roger onto the bed, where he had to scramble to get a pillow under his head before she was on him, positioning his cock at the entrance of her vagina, and impaling herself on it, making them both moan deliriously. "In all my years, I have never wanted to fuck more than I do right now! I don't know if it's you or something that we did back there in the Festival, but I am totally turned on! Unngghh!" Roger had been squeezing and stroking her breasts and nipples, sending sparks into them and overloading her brain, causing her to come hard and shoot some energy into him.

Suddenly, she found herself under him, and as soon as she had relaxed her grip on his cock, he was thrusting it into her has hard and as fast as he could. Moans and grunts from both of them quickly reached a peak as the storm continued and he involuntarily thrust himself in as far as it was possible to go. Wild-eyed, they mashed their lips together, wrapped their arms around each other, and sent a surge of energy into each other as his cock began emptying his balls of every drop of sperm they contained. The second energy shot bounced back, and their colours merged together into a brightly whirling light that lit them both up from the inside. As they came down from their orgasms, Sarah rolled sideways so that Roger was beside, and still inside, her with their arms still wrapped around each other, so that she could breathe.

"In all my years," he whispered hoarsely, nose-to-nose with her, "I have never had such a wild, all-out lovemaking session as we just had. Which is probably why I'm still alive today." They grinned weakly, and she shifted so that his cock popped out.

"Girl's gotta pee," she muttered. She was on the side of the bed closest to the bathroom and managed to get to her feet after a couple of attempts and lurched into the room, closing the door behind her. It took a great deal of effort for Roger to get to his feet while he waited for Sarah, and he stood by the window and looked outside. The active part of the storm had passed, but the puddles showed that it was still raining a bit. The heat and rain must be making the crops grow by leaps and bounds, he mused. Small towns have their appeal; what they lack in variety is made up in peace and quiet. The neighbourhood where he lived was relatively quiet, but his hours of walking along country roads had made him appreciate quiet and solitude all the more. He saw the reflection of the bathroom door open, spilling its light into the bedroom, and he turned to face Sarah, whose silhouette transformed as she walked the few steps required to reach him.

"Any more looks like that, Mister Matheson, and you won't be getting any sleep tonight," she purred, melting into his arms for a gentle smooch. "I'm done. It's your turn."

"Thank you, Mrs. Burns," he replied, not immediately letting go. "I'd forgotten just how good it feels to have a warm body next to mine." He reluctantly disengaged and retreated to the bathroom, where the increasingly strident calls of nature were finally answered. As she waited for him to finish his business, she wondered if Roger was the man she'd been looking for. Nobody could replace John, of course, but it would definitely be good to have someone to be with her in her house, and in her bed, especially if they could continue having sex like what they'd just had. Her reverie was interrupted when Roger said,

"Goddammit! Uh, Sarah, is there a plunger anywhere in the room?" tentatively through the door. "I, um, seem to have clogged the toilet." She could practically feel the embarrassment in his voice. He opened the door and looked around, not wanting to meet her gaze.

"There's not anything here, as far as I know," she snickered. "Only magic can help you now."

"Hmm, maybe it can," he replied thoughtfully, looking back into the room. "Remember our antics when we were in Trina's, and how I accidentally got that Elmo?"

"Not to mention how you saved me from Mandy," she added, "for which I will be forever grateful." She cuddled up to him and squeezed his ass. "And that dreadful one you said at the concert. Maybe one of your awful puns will help to unclog that thing. I presume that you have one in mind," she added with a glower. He grinned impishly and raised his right hand, which was glowing gently in his colours of green, yellow, and turquoise. He held her left hand, which was now glowing in her colours of blue, brick red, and yellow, and their colours merged together into a shifting aura. "No giggling!"

"Only we could be standing naked in the bathroom after making mind-blowing love trying to figure out how to magically unclog a toilet." They both rolled their eyes.

"I completely agree. Anyway, let's focus on the task at hand." As he whispered the required pun to her, they could both feel something start to move, and their joined hands started to glow more brightly. "What do plumbers call putting on wooden shoes and doing a jig in order to clean out a toilet?" they said together. The feeling of power in flux increased and their hands glowed even more. "A clog dance!" A bolt of multi-coloured light shot from their hands, which went dark, and struck the toilet bowl. There was a bubbling and burbling from the offending fixture for about five seconds, followed by a burp and rush of water as it drained. He reached over and flushed it, and after the cycle he lifted the lid, which he'd closed for obvious reasons, and they saw that it looked like nothing had happened.

"Wow, it actually worked!" Sarah marveled. "Now let's go use the bed for its other purpose. I'm exhausted." They both yawned cavernously and Roger turned off the light.

"I've brushed my teeth, but I don't have an extra toothbrush for you," he added as an afterthought. "You can borrow it, if you need to."

"Given that your tongue has spent a lot of time in my mouth, I don't feel all that concerned," she said. "If you don't mind?"

"Not at all." She turned on the light, got some of his toothpaste onto his toothbrush, and began to give her teeth a quick scrub. With a mischievous expression, he stood behind her, reached around and fondled her breasts while rubbing himself against her ass, causing her to raise her eyebrows.

"Bear in mind, Roger, that if you wake the dragon, you will have to put it back to sleep," she said, nose-to-nose with him after spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing the brush under the tap.

"There's no gas left in my tank for anything more than being naughty," he said after they'd exchanged a gentle, loving smooch. The light was turned off and they quickly took off their glasses, put them on the nightstands, and got into the bed after he'd closed the curtains on the window. "Oh, this is so warm and comfortable," he mumbled as they snuggled together, with her on the left side and him on the right. "So much better than sleeping alone."

"Yes. Yes, it is," she murmured and they both fell asleep almost immediately. That night, they dreamed of dancing under the stars in a grove of tall, stately trees that was partially lit by the almost full moon. First, they were with each other, then they were joined by John and Jeannie, and they danced the night away in the arms of their loves.

PunMagic
PunMagic
97 Followers