Riding Cape Cod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last orgasm throe came over her. She squeezed her pelvis floor hard to get more sensation out of it. She knew that it was the last one, but if she could squeeze hard enough and press her pussy hard enough against the padding, she could hold onto the feeling for another second and a second one. Then it was over. The tension was gone. She woke up at the end of Cape Cod.

He slowed down, settled back into traffic like an ordinary citizen, and followed the tourist cars to the beach parking lot. They both walked stiffly from sitting in the same posture for an hour to the edge of the bluffs. A use path had been beaten down the bluff - only a few faint footsteps, some obvious foot holds, and some scrambling. They made it to an outcropping above the beach that felt like privacy. He sat down and leaned against the bluff. She sat in between his legs so that he could cuddle her.

For a long time, they sat silently, feeling each other's bodies, staring out onto the Atlantic with the darkening evening sun. Small waves, an almost flat bathroom-tub-like water hinted at Europe being on the very far distance behind the horizon and whaling boats having traversed these waters in their heydays.

"I've done something very bad from which there is no coming back," she said.

"What did you do?" he asked.

"I've slept with your best friends," she said.

"How did it happen? Was it an accident in the moment or an ongoing thing?" he asked.

"You really want to know?" she asked.

"The truth will set us free," he said.

"I got them drunk. Then I played with their dicks. When they were horny enough to not deny me, I made them take me at the same time - one in the pussy and one in the ass," she said.

"Why did you do it?" he asked.

"I wanted to hurt you. I wanted to make sure that you wouldn't take me back," she said.

"Okay. We are done," he said.

"You aren't mad?" she asked.

"I could feel it this morning. I didn't know the details, but I could feel the shape of things. During the ride, I made peace with it," he said.

"So that's it?" she asked.

"That's it. I've been trying to break up for a year with you now, but I couldn't do it. I feel relieved. If you hadn't done something like that, I would have kept trying even though there is no hope," he said.

"Can I get a hug before I call an Uber?" she asked.

"Of course! Even though we are over, I'll always love you," he said.

12