Riding his Hog Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK.

"You think that because I've fucked you a couple of times that you're my boyfriend or something?" Dallas snarled at me again. I continued to lube his fuckstick with my hand, using his precum to wet it. I was also at full staff, never even having touched myself once since I entered my bedroom.

SMACK.

"I had a life before I met you. I had other lovers before I met you. If I'm fucking one of my girlfriends, that's none of your fucking business," Dallas stated again, gently tracing the quickly reddening area on my ass with one finger as he revisited his history.

The hand that Dallas was not using to spank me like a delinquent child darted to my hair and grabbed it. He yanked my head upward toward his face and I was instantly standing on my knees on the bed next to him. I winced in his grip and a low welp escaped my lips. His lips were inches away from mine. His angry eyes stared into mine. The hand I was using to balance myself was now covering the hand he was using to hold up my head, my fingers partially interlinked with his. My mouth was agape as he held me up, and I was breathing in gasps, the spanking interrupting my airflow.

"This part is very important, so I want to look directly into your eyes while I say it. You've made your daddy very...very...angry," Dallas said, staring directly at me, his face so close that I could feel some spittle and a lot of hot breath splash against my face.

SMACK. He spanked me and left his hand on my asscheek for a moment.

"We," Dallas said in a loud monotone voice.

SMACK. He spanked me a little harder. I winced a little in his grip.

"Are."

SMACK. He spanked me harder again and this time I screamed a little. His throbbing member in my hand was getting even harder still. He was enjoying this.

"Not."

SMACK. He spanked me harder again, and this time it hurt. I involuntarily screamed, and my eyes teared up.

"Ex."

SMACK. He spanked me with force, and my whole body shook. I screamed again and a tear dribbled down my cheek.

"Clu."

SMACK. He spanked me very hard, the sound almost reverberating around the room. I fell forward toward him, and both of my arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders.

"Sive." Dallas spanked me hard again. I was crying at this point.

I breathed in heaves, attempting to catch my breath. My arms around his neck and shoulders trembled a little.

"I'm sorry daddy. I'm sorry," I pleaded, tears slickening my face.

"You think 'I'm sorry' is going to cut it?" Dallas snarled at me, his hot breath sweeping across my face again.

"You're still being punished. 'I'm sorry' doesn't even begin to cover it. Get on your fucking knees on the fucking floor," Dallas snarled at me again, suddenly releasing my hair. I meekly stepped off the bed and then kneeled down before the foot of the bed.

Dallas slowly lumbered up off the edge of my bed and stood before me, his massive cock inches from my face, its immensity filling the scope of my vision. I stared up from my position of prayer, from his imperial scepter to his muscled stomach, then from his toned abdomen to his lightly furred chest, then to his face and green eyes.

Dallas rested one of his hands on my head again, silently gripping my hair, while his other hand went to the base of his throbbing member, which he proceeded to jerk one handed inches away from my face.

My lips parted around his fuckrod, and my tongue swirled against the top, licking it in whorls of lust and desire. My mouth spread his precum and my spittle up and down his member, wetting it from hilt to shining tip, evincing a moan from Dallas, which indicated that my efforts were having the intended effect.

"Yeah that's right. Suck daddy's big dick, slut" Dallas asked in a nonchalant tone, staring down at me as I went to work on his cock.

I quickly nodded twice in ascent to his question as I continued to swirl my tongue around his thick member, licking it up one side and then down the other, making it flop in either direction in response. I was lathering his girthy titan with my tongue, spreading my love all over him like butter.

Dallas continued his sexual soliloquy.

"Do you know how many guys want to do what you're doing right now?" Dallas asked rhetorically, holding the back of my head with one strong hand, manually leading me further and further down his shaft with each oscillation on his engorging fuckrod. He was knocking against the back of my mouth now and I was forcing down my gag reflex, using my lips to cover my teeth, and getting myself ready for my deepthroating.

"That's it. Show daddy how much you can take," Dallas continued to talk as I arched my back up so that my mouth pulled his dick downward to line it up with my throat. I took Dallas's hot fuckstick all the way back to my uvula, all the way back into the depths of my mouth.

I gagged. He was big and in my throat and I gagged. I whipped my head off him and inhaled a huge waft of air to catch my breath.

"I'm sorry, daddy," I said, looking up to Dallas with my plaintive eyes, his big hot wet dick bobbing lightly in time with his heartbeat gently against my cheek. He was really really excited.

"We're way past 'I'm sorry daddy.' You're still being punished. Get on the bed, slut!" Dallas demanded, yelling at me as he grabbed one of my shoulders to pull me up from the floor and toss me toward my own bed.

I crawled onto my bed on all fours in front of Dallas and spread my legs for him at the edge of the bed. Holding my upper half up with one arm, my other hand darted down to my dick. I started jacking myself off, but Dallas first slapped my hand away and then leaned over to grasp both of my hands in his tight vise grip.

"You cum when I allow it, you got it? And you thank me when I do," Dallas whispered into my ear in a marshal tone and then bent both of my hands behind me and held them one handed behind my back. I flopped forward on my face on my bed, my back and ass arched up to him and his massive boy fucker.

With his free hand, Dallas shuffled around in the shelf of the cabinet next to my bed, pulled out the lube, and lathered my ass and his dick in locomotion. I could feel the cool liquid seep into my crevasse and down my inner thighs. When the bottle was dry, he tossed it behind him. I heard it clang against something behind us and fall to the floor. Then Dallas started to finger my opening open, using two fingers at first, then three, and then finally four, all the while he was jacking himself in slow strokes.

Dallas lined up the snout of his monster with my slippery hole and pushed inside while still holding both of my arms behind my back. My asshole slowly irised open for him and his cock slowly slid into me. The pain hit instantly and I closed my eyes and moaned against the frisson emanating from my ass. Usually Dallas would give me a few seconds to adjust to his immensity before continuing, but today he just keep pushing into my ass, holding onto my arms as I writhed. Two inches became three. Even though my eyes were closed and my mouth agape, I saw flashes in my field as I mentally overloaded on him. Three inches became four as he bore into me. His hands gripped down on my arms for leverage as he pushed into me with vigor, pulling me back into him, leaving red marks outlining his hands on my bare white skin above my wrists. Four inches became five and I could feel him flex inside me, breaking down any resistance my ass might have against his invader. My volume of my wails as he silently penetrated me and pulled me down onto him corresponded directly to how far he thrust into me, and now I was sure that my neighbors could hear me through the walls. Five inches of cock inside me slowly became six inches of cock, and my ass began to clamp down on him hard, slowing, but not stopping, the progress of his invasion. I writhed more and moaned loudly, never having been able to get completely used to Dallas's deep deep dicking. Dallas waited a few moments and then continued to bore into me again, still using my arms as leverage, still pulling me down onto him as he thrust into me at the same time. Six inches of penetration became seven. I could feel his legs begin to brush up against the back of my legs as he repositioned for full length insertion, and then the strong regrip on my wrists behind my back to hold me in place signaled that he was going in again. As he pushed the last of himself into me, burying all eight of his massive inches inside me, he let out a satisfied grunt. As he let go of my wrists, which now had red handprints around where he grasped me, I could feel his balls nudge against my perineum.

I breathed. I breathed loudly, attempting to adjust to his girth. I threw my arms in front of me, picking my chest off the bed somewhat as I did. The frisson began to fade. It always did. Pleasure is both things.

"Get ready for your punishment, slut," Dallas announced suddenly, and then gripped my waist again with one hand while the other covered my mouth. Two of his fingers slipped between my lips and I sucked on his digits like a dick, swirling my tongue along their edges.

Then Dallas pulled out of me halfway. My slippery buns didn't put up any fight now. He thrust right back into me up to his hilt, fwapping against my ass as he did so.

"You love daddy's cock, don't you, slut?" Dallas said in a tone that brimmed with confidence.

"Yusss," was all I could manage with Dallas's fingers in my mouth. Dallas began to rhythmically thrust into me, pushing all the way into me up to his balls, and then slowly withdrawing before thrusting right back into me. Each time he thrust forward, his hand on my face and forcing fingers down my throat gripped my mouth. I was moaning and sucking fingers at the same time while this fuck stud of a daddy was taking my ass for the umpteenth time.

"You want daddy to split you in half, whore?" Dallas screamed. Dallas thrust into me more powerfully, more viscerally. He wanted me to feel him taking my body as his private fuck toy, and I was happy to let him. He started to pound my slippery buns in a crescendo of sex, the fwapping sounds emanating from my ass loud and insouciant.

"Yass daddyyyy. Fuughhh meeeee," I responded incoherently as Dallas's fingers continued to prevent regular articulation. My own dick was flopping hard against my stomach as he fucked me in time with his thrusts. I could feel one of Dallas's hands wonder down around my abdomen. Soon his hand was teasing my dick, rubbing my precum all over my extremity.

"Cum for me slut. Cum for me," Dallas demanded. Dallas started to jack me off in long hard strokes while his thrusts into my recesses slowed down. His skilled hand and deep slow thrusts quickly brought me to orgasm.

I could feel the bliss and blessing of orgasm wash over me. I came hard on Dallas's dick in my ass, which clamped down hard on him to the point that he couldn't fuck my ass anymore. Dallas was lodged unmoving inside me as I spastically writhed and loudly moaned all throughout orgasm, splattering splooge everywhere below me on my bed while Dallas held me in place on all fours in front of him with his strong arms.

SMACK.

Dallas spanked me again with his fuckrod still inside me, the echo in my bedroom soft but audible.

"What do you say slut?" Dallas demanded.

"Thank you for letting me cum, my daddy," I said, still breathing heavily and coming down from my orgasm. I smiled and turned my head around to look at him, his beefy hot sweaty body, and his cocky attitude.

"You're welcome whore," Dallas responded, and then started to thrust into me again. His deep deep dicking first oscillated slowly in my ass but then he picked up the tempo and after a few minutes was right back to reaming my ass through and through with his hulking monster, slapping against my wet buns with each piston into me.

"Do you want it in your ass?" Dallas asked.

"Yes daddy. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Cum in my ass!" I screamed. I was getting hard again. It definitely hadn't been that long yet I was getting hard again as this fuck-boat dream-captain was pounding my ass.

"You sure?" Dallas asked as he withdrew from me all the way to his dickhead and kept it there at my opening, like a gun ready to go off. I felt instantly empty. My ass irised open and closed in cycles, waiting for him to return to his rightful territory.

"Yes! Fugh meeee! Cum in my ass daddy! Cum in my asssszzzzzz" I begged and screamed like a whore. At that moment, I was. One of my hands darted down to my hardening cock and started jerking, but Dallas again slapped my hand away for the second time of the day.

"I said you cum when I let you, slut," Dallas demanded in a marshal tone.

Dallas easily reentered me and gripped my waist with one hand while his other hand snaked around me and finger teased my now hard again dick. While he fucked me in long hard strokes that sent reverberations through my body, his hand jerked me back to full staff.

His thrusts into my ass never wavered, never slowed. They got faster, stronger. They got messier, sloppier. The friction in my ass leveled off to a simmer of heat and lust, unable to offer any resistance to his invasion of my bowels.

"You ready for my cum, slut?" Dallas said, beginning to breathe heavily. His hand continued to jerk me off, but now in faster strokes in time with his thrusts into my ass. I moaned again and again against the simultaneous ass fucking and hand job that Dallas was giving me. Dallas was a sex god in that moment. No man had ever done this to me: take my ass with his gigantic dick and make me cum twice with his hand at the same time.

"Yes daddy! Fuck my asssssss! Fuck meeeeeee daddyyyy! Daddyyyy! Oh daddyyyy! Daddyyyy! Daddyyyy! Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" I screamed incoherently as my second orgasm of the night began to crest under his skillful hand. I could feel the phantasms of pleasure lightning through my body at the same time that his titan plunged into me from behind again and again.

"Here is comes whore!" Dallas screamed, announcing the onset of his own orgasm.

Dallas began to grunt with the pent up release of thirty minutes of anger fucking and his body quaked and jolted like a titan and I felt his hose engorge inside my ass to explosion levels of girth. He began to whitewash my insides with sticky blast of hot spunk after sticky blast of hot spunk as he moaned his pleasure while I began to scream at the sudden pain of the expansion of my asshole against his throbbing member. My back flexed sharply as the pain and the pleasure roiled through me in waves, mixed in with my own still continuing orgasm.

A trail of his spunk exploded outside of my ass as he continued to fuck his cum into me in long strokes. A man was dumping his seed deep into me for the first time in my young life. And this man was old enough to be my dad. And I loved it. I loved him fucking me.

And now I was orgasming again, thinking about Dallas fucking his spunk into me while his hand jerked me off. My second orgasm splashed through me, and I again splooged all over my bed.

Dallas left himself lodged in my ass as we came down from our orgasms, some of his spunk leaking out of my asshole and along his dick as he rested. Dallas leaned over my back, his sweaty chest along my sweaty spine, grabbed my face and turned it towards his needy lips. We kissed for a long time, me still leaking him from my ass even though he was nonetheless lodged inside me.

"It's my ass now," Dallas whispered in my ear as he slowly removed his still semi-hard member from my ass, which was followed by more of his spunk.

I shivered through all of it, moaning lightly as he left me, bright in the post-coital glow. Dallas flopped to his side on my bed and grabbed a pillow. I laid on my stomach next to him, oblivious to the cum that I had painted all over my bedsheets.

After a few minutes, I decided it was time to finally talk.

"Well, I didn't think the first time you came in my ass would be during make up sex," I said, staring at Dallas next to me.

Dallas, who was staring at the ceiling while still in his blissed out post-fuck state, chortled a laugh once and then said, "yeah, me neither."

"So you got me off twice. You got off once. Want me to make up the difference?" I asked Dallas, one of my hands tickling down the side of his leg toward his cock.

"No worries Tesh. I'm not twenty anymore. You'd have to give it a minute anyway," Dallas stated in a tired voice.

"Okay," I replied and withdrew my hand. I was in my early twenties and Dallas in his early forties. I'd been with a few men his age, and I'd always needed to remind myself that they don't cum on command anymore.

After a few seconds of silence, I started talking again even though I knew Dallas was trying to go to sleep. I rolled over onto my side and held up my head with one arm, looking at Dallas next to me.

"Hey, Dallas. I'm glad you came in my ass. You're my first," I stated.

"I'm glad I came in your ass too," Dallas joked, his eyes darting comically at me.

"No. I'm serious. You know I want to be a writer. And a writer needs to experience what they're writing. You've made me experience a lot of new things," I told Dallas.

"You're welcome. I hope we get to do that again sometime," Dallas said lightly, his eyes now closed.

"Oh. You're definitely doing that again. Take a nap now. I'll wake you up with a blowjob in a little while. How 'bout that?" I suggested, looking down at Dallas's handsome avuncular face.

Dallas chortled a laugh again and then said, "This is why I like you. Always ready for more." Then he breathed in deeply, his chest expanding considerably. He was tired. I had really tired him out. He rolled onto his back and went to sleep.

But after about thirty minutes or so, I started blowing him, quickly bringing his member back to life in my mouth. I had done this to him a few times now and I always enjoyed watching the transition from his sleeping face to his waking face as his brain transitioned from what must have been a wonderful wet dream to the realization that his younger lover was actually blowing him.

I had a thing about sexual reciprocity: if Dallas got me off twice, I was going to get him off twice. It was a lot easier for me to go twice than it was for Dallas, but I would always put in the work. Or let Dallas put in the work. In me.

Dallas smiled widely as he began to stir to conscious. He was slowly waking up, joining his already fully awake behemoth in my mouth. I swirled my tongue down on him and used one of my hands to jack him off into my mouth at the same time.

"Oh fuuuuuUuck yeaaaaaahhhhh," Dallas screamed as he exploded into my wet mouth. His body went tense and one of his hands darted to my head, grabbing my hair. I sucked him down and swallowed him all. Then I cleaned him. Thoroughly.

After Dallas came down from his second orgasm, I sat down on my knees in seiza-style on the now sticky bed. Dallas was still on his back, breathing heavily.

"So, we talking about Ruri or not?" I asked Dallas as I licked the last of his spunk and precum off my fingers that I used to jack him off into my mouth.

Dallas caught his breath, still on his back, and then turned his gaze at me.

"Alright. I used to fuck her all the time. She was my girlfriend for a long time too. But we broke up. That was maybe ten years ago. But we still hook up sometimes. Especially after her marriage fell apart. And then the day after our first date, I called her and asked if she'd come over. She did. I told her about you then. That's how she knew who you were," Dallas rattled off, his hands waving around in the air, and then he stopped talking and gesticulating suddenly.

I nodded at the end of Dallas's story. I thought about what he just said.

"So you fucked me and then the next day you called your ex-girlfriend for a booty call?" I asked, my head tilting to the side.