Riding Home From Our Family Reunion

Story Info
Angie has to ride on her daddy's lap.
3.4k words
4.48
119.5k
148
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long trips ridding on someone's forbidden lap have always been some of my favorite stories. The forbidden desires. The exhibitionism of being able to be caught. The sheer naughtiness of it. This is my little take about ridding on Daddy's lap by a woman who is grown and get's to live out her desires during a car trip home from a family reunion.

To keep people from messaging me asking later. No this is not real. This is fiction. No one in the story is real and everyone is at least thirty years of age.

We had been at a family reunion three hours ago now we were loading Aunt Sharon's things in mom's SUV. Dad was frustrated because things were just not leaving much room as he packed her things in the car.

"Dammit, June! I told you we should have brought my truck." Dad was frustrated trying to load all of Aunt Sharon's things into mom's car.

"Shhh, Tommy. Sharon might hear you."

Dad lowered his voice. "I am sorry honey, but we should have brought my truck instead of your Cadillac."

"I know but it is too late now."

"Can she at least leave the damn snow skis? There is no snow in Texas. Or hell even here in Louisiana. If you had gotten the luggage rack as I had suggested..." Dad trailed off seeing Aunt Sharon coming with an armload of pillows.

"Angie sweetie, could you get the rest of the pillows? They are on the couch."

I nodded, "Sure Aunt Sharon, and headed in.

We had been to mom's family reunion in Monroe, Louisiana today. Driving in yesterday we stayed in a nice little hotel last night with several other family members from out of town. During the reunion, Aunt Sharon and Uncle Remmie had gotten into a fight when he showed up late for lunch and drunk.

Everyone had let them argue it out for half an hour till Uncle Remmie gave her a backhand. That prompted dad to 'loaning' him the use of a right hook, as dad called it against his chin.

Cops had come and gone with Uncle Remmie, but Aunt Sharon had had enough. She was dead set on coming back to Texas with us and mom was dead set on it happening today. So that left us with our current problems.

Four adults in a car that was designed for four adults plus all the things Aunt June was wanting to take. I was suddenly wishing I had stayed at home. James my husband had to work at the plant and was unable to attend. Wanting to go anyway I had called mom and of course, received the invitation to come along.

I returned outside with an armload of king-size pillows. Dad was quietly reorganizing that trunk area for at least the third time. He was right about the skis. Half the back seat had to be let down to get them in. Finally, dad stood up stretching his back.

"That is it. There is no way to get all this stuff and all four of us in the car." He was using a conversational tone, but the frustration was evident.

I know I was suddenly fighting to keep from smiling as an idea formed in my head. "Daddy," I touched his arm.

"Yeah, Babe." Everyone has a pet name from their father I suppose, and mine had always been Babe since I was a babe. So, for thirty years.

"You and I can sit in the back."

"Babe there is no way any two of us can fit in that seat. It is only a seat plus bout eight inches. Not even a seat and a half."

"Mom and Aunt Sharon get car sick in the back seat, so that leaves us."

"This is crazy. It will not work." Aunt Sharon broke down into tears. Big old crocodile tears.

"We will figure it out," Mom tried to console her pulling her into a hug.

I whispered to dad. "Look we can stuff the pillows over by the skis. It is what four hours?" Daddy nodded. "Well Daddy, I am the smallest."

"And?"

"I can sit in your lap. When you need a break mom can pull over and we can stretch." Dad looked skeptical but he looked at a crying Aunt Sharon and mom starting to have tears. Sighing and doing what Daddy always did he took charge of the situation.

"Ok ladies. Here is what we are going to do. Babydoll, you are going to drive. Sharon, you will ride in the passenger seat and Angie has agreed to sit in my lap. When we need a break, we can pull over and stretch."

"That's just too much," Aunt Sharon said. "I can't ask you two to do that."

"Mom, we can do this. Besides it is almost dark, hell daddy will probably be snoring in twenty minutes."

"What about you?" Mom asked.

"The pillows. I will stack them beside me, and I can lay on them. That will leave most the weight off daddy and let me fall asleep also."

"You sure you can hold her for four hours?" I could tell daddy wanted to sigh but he held it in.

"Yeah, she ain't big as a minute anyway." I gave dad a hip bump and a smile. He smiled back and gave me a little elbow back.

Mom was smiling now and trying to lift Aunt Sharon's spirit. "See we have it worked out."

Aunt Sharon nodded whipping her eyes. Aunt Sharon gave me a quick hug then dad. I noticed the hug she gave him had her pressed to him hard. Aunt Sharon pulled his head down kissing his lips just a quick one, but I could see the surprise in daddy's eyes. I was also afraid one of them would see the jealousy I felt for a second. Mom had been walking to the house for one last check when all of it happened.

"Uh, you're welcome, Sharon." Daddy said.

"Wait. Daddy where did you put my bag?"

"On top, just open the hatch that is where all the bags are. I did not know if you ladies would need anything on the trip and did not want it buried."

"Don't lock up yet," I called to Mom and Aunt Sharon. Opening the hatch, I retrieved some items from my bag. "Gonna change into something really comfy for the ride."

I ran into the house having to calm my heart rate down a bit. I could already feel the wetness starting between my thighs. Being a member of StoriesOnline I had read many stories of cars, buses, or other trips where an innocent lap-sitting ended up in a pussy full of cum. They are my favorite stories. Hopefully, my number one fantasy was about to come true. The man I had wanted in me for years would hopefully end up in me. I looked at myself in the mirror and broke into laughter. Horny laughter. Getting myself together I exited the bathroom and headed back outside.

"Isn't that what you slept in last night," Mom asked seeing me in baggy navy shorts and a t-shirt daddy had given me a few years ago. One of his old worn t-shirts I had wanted. It was so big on me it hung to my knees.

"Yes, but I only wore it till I went to my room. I sleep naked."

"TMI Babe," Daddy said with a nervous chuckle. "Ok ladies. Lock up and load up."

Five minutes later we were on the road. "Mom asked every few minutes if we were ok. "June we are fine other than the heat back here. I hate to say it but with everything packed around us we are not getting too much air so you two will probably be cold most of the trip."

"I will freeze my tits off if it gets me away from that asshole."

Dad reached around the seat patting aunt Sharon's shoulder. "You are, and he will never do anything like that again."

Mom turned on the radio and she and Aunt Sharon chatted. Daddy was leaning against the window his eyes closed. Me? I was a little frustrated. I figured he would have gotten a boner by now. I had maybe fifteen minutes till it was doing to be totally dark in the car, so I leaned over on the pillow to my left playing the innocent daughter.

Mom and aunt Sharon were chatting back and forth without a thought for us now and it was completely dark in the car. Aunt Sharon cracked a window and lit a cigarette. "Let me get one of those," Mom said and powered open the sunroof some.

"I thought you quit."

"Oh, I like one now and then. Especially after a good fuck." Mom said making them laugh and me. "Shit, I forgot you were back there Angie."

"Mom I am thirty. I have had a few fucks in my life. Never a good one though."

"Sounds like you married the wrong man." Aunt Sharon laughed. "I am sorry. I guess I am feeling silly getting away from Remmie after all these years.

I grinned and let out what was in my mind. "Yeah, sounds like mom married the right man from what I heard last night."

"Angie!"

"Yeah, she did." Aunt Sharon said and they both exchanged a look and giggled.

"I see," I said with a laugh.

"Oh hush," mom said playfully and laughed again. "Go to sleep like your dad. He must be asleep, or he would have been gripping about us women talking about his cock."

"Mom!"

"Well shit. I..." Mom and Aunt Sharon laughed.

"That's why your mom did not let me sit on his lap."

"Sharon!" Mom was still laughing. "Do not give her any ideas back there. She is the biggest Daddy's Girl already."

I dropped out of the conversation wondering if daddy had fucked Aunt Sharon. I smiled and slowly started ease my baggy shorts down. Nobody could see me from the front due to me having stacked more of the pillows beside me and between me and the opening to the front seats. I was trying to avoid waking daddy as I eased them off. If I woke him, he might freak out and say something.

It felt like it took me five minutes to work them off and grab them from around my ankles. I raised my ass up and slowly started scooting it over more onto daddy's lap as I was just on the edge of his left leg.

As I went to ease back down I almost squeaked when I felt a large rough hand against my bare cheek helping guide me onto his lap. I looked over and saw a smiling face in the passing light of a car. Sliding a hand under my left hip, he moved me till I was on my left side and slid a rough finger across my soaked pussy lips making me whimper almost to lough. Good thing they were talking, the radio was on, and the air was making noise blowing over the cracked sunroof.

My body trembled as Daddy slid in a large thumb. I can tell you a man who is six foot five has large hands and one long and thick thumb. Hard calloused hands from working in the yard and the Gym. At fifty he put men my age and younger to shame for damn sure.

Within a minute I was biting the pillow as he worked his thumb on my G-spot. His fingers curled together making a fist with his thumb stuck up in me and his forefinger was grinding my clit hard, as his thumb mashed and rubbed my spot. I was digging my fingers into the soft pillows and my face was buried as the first squirt of my life erupted. I felt myself pushing my ass up and toward him without conscious effort.

I began swatting at his hand trying to get him to stop but still pushing my pussy toward him. The smell of hot wet pussy was filling the air. God they were going to smell me, and I had not even gotten his cock into me.

"Give me another cigarette," mom said. Lighting it she opened the sunroof and bit more. Aunt Sharon lit another and they both laughed at something.

Daddy eased his thumb slowly out of me. I lay there panting for a few seconds. Easing myself around to look more at him I saw him stick his thumb in his mouth and wink at me.

I pushed myself up and onto his lap. Now I felt that big hard cock I had been craving all these years, under my ass. I had spied on him and mom once as she sucked him in the kitchen one night when they thought I had been asleep. I had already wanted him but seeing how huge his cock was and how she had bobbed until she choked herself on his cock. Then she lay on the table spreading her pussy begging him for it.

Straddling him as he eased to the left a bit, I pulled his head to me pressing his lips to mine. Our tongues met and fireworks went off behind my eyelids. His large hard hands and fingers found my soft ass flesh and squeezed. I was moaning in his mouth, and he was mine. I could barely control myself. Sucking his tongue. Kissing all over his face and head.

Working his shirt up we got it over his head. Frantically I worked on his belt with shaking hands till he pulled my ear to his lips. "Shhh. Clam Babe. Be calm we have plenty of time."

Belt undone, pants unbuttoned he raised us both up and we eased them down his thighs, his fat cock springing up between us. Lowering myself on his thighs I grabbed it. Shit was bigger in my hands than I had imagined. Or I had forgotten it had been so long since I had seen it. My fingers would barely close around the thick shaft.

Using my thumb, I smeared the precum around his cockhead making him throw his head back and let out a groan. I was giggling like some schoolgirl at the way he was groaning as I continued.

The radio went down. "Did you say something?"

"Uh, no mom. All good back here." The radio went back up.

Daddy's hands slid under my ass lifting me. I went with it and lined his massive cock up as he positioned me over it and slowly let me down with his strong arms. Now I was having put a hand over my mouth as he slowly stretched me deeper and deeper. He bottomed out just as I settled against him. We both panted as I sat there on his cock enjoying the penetration but especially the stretching feeling inside me.

Presenting his right middle finger, he pushed it in my mouth. I started sucking instinctively. "Get it really wet," he whispered. I early obliged the man I had called Daddy for thirty years. My eyes got big, and I know I looked completely surprised when he slid his finger up my butthole to the first joint and wiggled it. It also made me cum again instantly.

I began just rocking back and forth on his hard cock my lips and his together. His rough hair grinding against my clit as his digit went in and out of my ass over and over till I was soaking us again in my orgasm.

I shivered as that one subsided. Pulling my shirt over my head I pushed his large hands against my titties. While they were not as big as Mom's and definitely not as big as Aunt Sharon's I was proud of them. What I lacked in mass I made up in long hard nipples that daddy eagerly attacked with his mouth as he started to bounce me on his cock.

I moaned what I thought was a little loud, but mom and aunt Sharon was still talking and laughing. I noticed the radio went up a bit. Smelling smoke I knew at least one of them was smoking again. Putting my lips near his ear I giggled. "From bouncing me on your knee to bouncing me on your cock. Daddyyyyyyy!"

Letting out a groan he lifted me and went to pounding his cock up into my pussy. I had my face buried into the crease of his neck to stifle myself as he hammered my pussy. I did not know how it felt to him, but it felt on fire to me inside. I had never been this turned on or wet in my life. My orgasms were bigger and stronger. Another just finished washing through my body. It felt like I was near the end of his cock when he dropped me down hard on it. I threw my head back and slapped my hand over my mouth. His cock jerked inside me, and I felt the heat of his sperm filling me as he fired over and over. Head back still I whimpered and came with him one last time.

I collapsed against him as we both finished cumming panting. Daddy was panting too. He cracked the window and the air blowing in felt cool to our sweating bodies. Kissing my ear gently he spoke sweet love words in my ear. I knew this was not just a fuck to him either. He had wanted this as much as I had.

Promises of another load in me before we got home were spoken in my ear softly too. Moving my mouth to his I kissed him gently then moved it to his ear giving him sweet words of love and promises that tonight would not be the last time.

We had both just gotten dressed when mom made the announcement. "State line coming up everybody."

"Babydoll let's pull into the park and stretch a bit," Dad said. Mom acknowledged and I heard the blinker kick on.

"Figured you needed to potty with all that in you," Daddy said in my ear.

We all got out of the car, dad making an exaggerated effort to stretch his legs and back. Mom, Aunt Sharon, and I all headed to the bathroom. Seat cover placed on the lid, I settled and started. I watched all Daddy's cum hit the toilet. I swear more cum came out than any other cock had ever put in me. Not to mention what had already poured out on him and was between my thighs. I had left the shorts off since the shirt hung to my knees when I got dressed again.

I came out of the bathroom area where mom and Aunt Sharon were standing both just lighting a cigarette. Aunt Sharon offered me one. I looked at her questioningly.

"You better get one now," Aunt Sharon said.

"Why?"

Mom let out a burst of laughter that made Aunt Sharon laugh also. Finally, mom stopped laughing enough, "Figured you would need one about now."

"Huh?"

They both laughed again. Aunt Sharon looked at me. "Baby, that car smells like fresh fucked pussy and neither one of us has been fucked."

My face was flaming, and I could not even utter a sound. "You think he isn't going to put another load in you before we get home? You got another thing coming," Mom said laughing causing Aunt Sharon to start again. I stood petrified as they laughed.

Daddy came out of the men's room I shot him a look. "What's so funny?"

Mom turned to pull his head down to her and kissed him hard. I saw her rub his cock. "Do not wear this thing out before we get home. You have two more pussies to fuck when we get there." Dad had that deer in the headlight look also as mom and Aunt Sharon headed to the car.

"Daddy!?"

He shook his head like clearing the cobwebs from it. Stepping to me he pulled me to himself and kissed me deep and hard right there for anyone to see. "I think we have been caught and given permission."

Back in the car mom started it up. "You two do not have to be so quiet you know. Smelling the fucking has us both about to cum already so we might as well hear it."

"Your wish is my command," daddy said pulling me to him as they laughed up front.