Riding in the Backseat with My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He settled down for a minute, and I ramped it up, "And if we weren't in this cramped car, and of course if you weren't my son, I'd love to lick and kiss that cock and then take it in my mouth. I'm tempted to right now. It's probably a good thing that there's no way to get my mouth down there while we're crammed back here."

As his cock strained even more, I continued, "Do you like receiving oral?"

"Never have," he whispered.

"Oh too bad, honey," I teased, "What I like to do is swirl my tongue around the tip, like this."

I looked at him and slowly swirled my tongue around my lips while moving my fingers around the tip of his cock. I noticed the pre-cum beginning to leak.

"Then I take just the tip in my mouth, Nod if that sounds good." I commanded.

As he nodded, I moistened my hand and tightly squeezed his tip with it.

"And then I take it all the way in. And I mean,

All...

The...,

Fucking....

Way....

In....,"

I slowly whispered as I wrapped my wet hand around his entire cock and squeezed.

"But you'll need to find your own girl to do that, certainly not your mother," I said.

I know he was emotionally confused as I was telling him what I couldn't do while practically doing it, but that's the condition I needed him in.

"But I don't know any girls like you." He whispered pitifully., "And I really need this."

"Sure you do," I said, "Just think of who you might give your grandmother's ring to."

He slipped right into my trap.

"I want you to have it," he told me.

"Really, me?" I teased, but as I spoke I gripped his cock again.

"I'd love that so much," I whispered as I began slowly pumping.

He quickly reached into his pocked and pulled out the ring.

I unbuttoned the last two buttons on my skirt and let it fall away.

His eyes widened as he now had a full view of my lace top thigh highs, panties and abs.

I took the ring and dropped it in my purse.

Then I placed his hand over my moist panties and let him touch me as I began earnestly jacking him off.

I moved in front of him and briefly kissed his lips.

I whispered, "Cum for me, big guy (which had been my pet name for him)," and he began squirting immediately.

I almost laughed as his face looked pained that it had happened so quickly, but I kept pumping as stream after stream shot up onto his shirt.

When he was done, I tucked him back into his pants and zipped them back up.

I also buttoned my skirt back up.

"That was great, hon, I loved it," I whispered as I winked, "But we can't ever speak of this. Do you understand?"

"Of course," he answered.

"Did you say something son?" My husband asked.

"No, Dad, just a little anxious to get home." He responded.

My son pointed at the cum on his shirt and looked at me with a worried look.

"We're almost there." He answered.

I took my water bottle and poured it on my son's shirt, covering the cum.

"I'm afraid I spilled my water on him, dear," I said to my husband. He probably wants to dry off and change."

"You're just clumsy today, no matter though, we're almost there." He answered.

We arrived home shortly after, and my son hopped out of the car, quickly grabbed his bag and announced that he was going in to change.

I got mine as well and began to follow when my husband called out, "Where do you want this clock?"

"Oh, you can just put it out back with the garbage, I decided that I don't really want that stupid thing." I responded as he just stood there puzzled.

I went to my bedroom and immediately noticed that my curtain had been pulled to the side.

"Really," I thought to myself, "My son hurried in here and did that immediately upon getting home? He must be ready to go again."

But what the hell, I thought. He was a very good boy today.

Meanwhile I realized that I was very horny as well.

I left the curtain as he had set it and began undressing.

My husband walked into the room as I was standing there in my lingerie and noticed, "Wow, you look great today, hon."

"Just today?" I teased.

He clarified, "Everyday."

I acted surprised, "You think? You don't think I look old?"

"Not at all, you probably still turn heads of guys half your age." He replied.

I walked over to him.

"Don't be silly, dear, that would be our son's age," I teased as I pulled his shirt off and ran my fingers across his shoulders and down his chest and abdomen.

"I'm sure I can please you, though," I commented as I unbuckled and pushed down his pants.

He nodded as I gently pushed him onto the bed and straddled his lap.

I gave him a deep kiss, feeling his growing interest between my legs and was extremely turned on as I realized that my performance was about to get two guys off in the next few minutes, one actively and the other passively.

I planned to take my time and enjoy it.

12