Riding my bike and not cheating.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so wet as I licked her opening, nosing her clitoris at the same time. With a sudden push she told me to get on my back, which I obligingly did. Straddling my head, she bent down and took my growing penis in her mouth. I was now looking up at a wonderful sight, a beautiful wet pussy, and a darker little puckered hole, her most intimate of places, now being positioned for my eager mouth to feast upon!

And feast I did. As I felt soft lips playing around with my cock head I took full advantage of my easy access, licking, sucking, and gently biting at my young lover's sex. When my tongue found it's way up to that little puckered hole and rimmed around it, Kathy went into a spasm, and then went so far down on me I felt myself slide past her throat and bury myself deep inside her.

A new experience, I'd never had that done to me before, and I'd never had a young lady's sex ground into my face either, I'd had oral, but never as wildly enthusiastically as Kathy was doing now as she ground herself down onto me, getting wetter and wetter.

After what seemed a lifetime, but was almost certainly only three or four minutes, Kathy moved off of me, crawled further down the bed, and staying on her hands and knees, put her head down and demanded that I fuck her.

Sliding into that warm welcoming place was the ultimate in pleasure. She was soft, warm, and smooth, and I slid into her in one slow movement. When my balls hit her body, I paused for a second, then slid slowly half way out before pushing back in. She wasn't satisfied.

"Harder, faster!"

I began pumping, much to her approval. As I really fucked her, I rubbed a thumb up and down, across her rosebud, which made her squeal.

"Top drawer, top drawer!"

We were facing the foot of the bed, so I leaned back and pulled open the top drawer of her nightstand. It was a struggle to reach without pulling out of her, but after a bit of fumbling, I managed to get my hand in the drawer and pulled out a tube of personal lubricant. The only other item I briefly caught a glimpse of appeared to be a large dildo, or vibrator.

Be that as it may, I used the lubricant around Kathy's little entrance before inserting a finger. She coo'd as I worked my finger in and out, pushing it knuckle deep, soon adding a second to my penetrations.

Being penetrated in both holes seemed to suit her as she became more and more excited and I took the opportunity to ask "Can I?"

"Yes, yes, put it in my ass!"

Anal sex, something I hadn't experienced in many many years. My wife wouldn't let me anywhere near her most private of places. I pulled out of Kathy's wet vagina, lined myself up with her little dark rosebud and slowly pushed. The resistance was brief, and then I entered the tightest most gripping tunnel I had ever had the pleasure of penetrating. We moaned together as I sank deep into her.

She was tight, but smooth, and I soon had a wonderful rhythm going. Surprisingly, Kathy was swaying back onto me as much as I was leaning into her, she obviously liked this kind of sex.

From being up on her hands and knees Kathy suddenly dropped her head and shoulders down to the bed, telling me not to stop. I couldn't have stopped if I'd wanted to, I was as hard as steel and now going balls deep into her. I noticed her hands tightly gripping the bed covers as her body seemed to go a little rigid, not once, but several times. I also noticed the wetness running down one of her legs. It had never even occurred to me that she could orgasm with me fucking her ass.

It was too much for me, and with a sigh of pleasure I emptied my balls into her.

We lay together for a few minutes before my softening member slipped from her and she got up and went into the toilet. I was just getting up off the bed when amid some very un-ladylike noises came Kathy's voice telling me where to find a bathrobe and asking me to make the tea.

A few minutes later as we sat and ate her marvellous cake we talked of all things about anal sex! She explained that when she was a lot younger, not daring to go on the pill in case her parents found out, when she and her then boyfriend couldn't get condoms they turned to anal. She had soon become addicted to it, and even now, being anally penetrated made her orgasm "like a volcano!"

After showering together and spending another half an hour or so having oral then straight sex, I dressed and set off for home, with the promise of lots more fun in the future. For once my wife commented on the length of time I had been out and asked where I'd been. I decided to tell her the truth, because being truthful isn't cheating, is it?

"I've been riding my bike and met a lovely young woman, we went back to her place and had amazing sex!"

"Oh, that's alright then, as long as you're ok!"

It's not my fault she didn't believe me, I'd been completely honest with her. I really had just been riding my bike, and not cheated on her.


12