Riding My Son to College

Story Info
When a mom sits in her son's lap, nature takes over.
2.9k words
4.56
93k
209
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ManoLenta
ManoLenta
141 Followers

If I hadn't gotten wet, things never would have gone farther than my son getting hard. But I got so very wet.

Reggie was 18, and his aunt and I were driving him to his first semester in college. Becka's Grand Caravan was packed to the gills. We were hauling Reggie's stuff for his dorm room, plus boxes of my sister's ceramics that she was delivering to an art gallery in the same college town. Reggie's double bass violin took up both the middle seat and the folded-down front passenger seat. I couldn't feel miffed at the oversized instrument, for with it, Reggie had earned a full scholarship to pursue jazz music. But the only vacant seating was a narrow space all the way in the back.

"Where am I gonna sit?" I said.

Becka scanned her crowded car and shrugged. "I guess on Reggie's lap."

"For a two-hour trip?" I said.

"You're not heavy Mom," Reggie said. "I can manage."

I wasn't worried about crushing him. I was worried that I had developed a crush on him. My son was a beautiful man. More than once over the summer I had ogled him - lithe and muscular - swimming in our pool or playing lacrosse with his buddies, and found myself getting turned on. My forbidden desire had shocked me, and I strongly squelched it. But that didn't make it prudent to perch on his lap for two hours in a short summer dress.

"Rest stops, Suzie," Becka said, "we'll take breaks if we have to."

Reggie climbed in and sat in the back. He was wearing a tank top and running shorts. I swung my hips over his lap. "Tell me if I get too heavy." I tucked the hem of my dress under me and sat side-saddle across his bare thighs.

"It's all good, Mom," he said, and gave me a friendly hug.

"Road trip!" Becka shouted, and we were off. Classic rock radio blared from the front seat, muffled by a solid wall of U-Haul boxes behind which my son and I sat wedged between more boxes. We couldn't even see the back of Becka's head.

Minutes into the trip, the county road got rough for several miles, making my round ass bounce on Reggie's lap. That's when I felt his cock pressing up from below. Of course. What did I expect? I draped my arm across his broad shoulders and tried to hold still, but the road was corrugated from storm damage. My ass bumped and jolted. His cock grew harder, more insistent, a living thing poking its head up into my underside. I can't describe the full mix of emotions that overtook my body, but strong arousal and shame were among them. No, don't get wet. But I felt that unmistakable tingle. My summer dress and panties were between my wet pussy and his warm thighs. If this damned bouncing ever stops, he'll never know.

"Uh, Mom, you're gonna have to lift up a bit," he said. "I'm trapped under you and I'm getting mashed."

I lifted a few inches and he adjusted himself, drawing his stiff cock up toward his belly and then he settled me back down sideways across his thighs. His fully erect cock, freed from being trapped under my thighs, was tenting his running shorts, and I could clearly see the mushroom-shaped outline of the head straining through the thin fabric. I hadn't realized he was that big.

We were only fifteen minutes into our road trip. I didn't want my traitorous pussy to get any wetter. But then we hit a big bump and Reggie caught me around my waist, his muscular forearm pressing up against my breasts. My nipples instantly got hard and I felt a leaky sensation between my thighs.

The van crossed a bridge and headed west on a smooth state road. Good. No more jostling. I subtly sniffed the air, to see if I could detect the smell of my sex steaming up from my crotch. Not sure. Maybe. I hope he didn't notice.

An hour and a half to go.

Reggie and I weren't saying a word or making eye contact, acting nonchalant, as if sensing our engorged genitals only inches apart was nothing special to get worked up about. He kept his hands to himself and sang along with the radio, his fine baritone voice vibrating the air around my head.

But my breathing had quickened along with his. I could feel my heartbeat in my throat. I was trying to avoid pressing the side of my hip against his hard cock, but I was mostly failing and I could feel his heartbeat there.

An hour and fifteen minutes to go.

"How you guys doing back there?"

"We're fine," Reggie said over the sounds of Bruce Springsteen. Then he said quietly in my ear, "You feel good, Mom. I like having you on top."

His words made me turn my head and glance down at his cock. A tiny wet spot had formed where the head bulged and I realized with a start that his cock was leaking pre-cum. Knowing that he was super-aroused electrified me like throwing a switch, and I had to look away. "Oh, son." My pulse began throbbing in the swollen lips of my cunt. That was a new sensation: I'd never felt my pussy throb before, except during the muscle spasms of orgasm. I suppose I had always quenched my thirst quick enough that I'd never gotten to this level of need.

Have you ever watched a glowing, pulsating ember? A puff of breeze can ignite it and throw up a hot tongue of flame. That was my secret state of excitement I was trying to hide. Just one little puff of breeze: Reggie would only have needed to nuzzle the gooey opening of my pussy with a fingertip, or bitten my earlobe, or gently pinched my nipples, and even just called me his little slut, and it would have triggered in me an orgasm.

Forty-five minutes to go.

Reggie had not been paying me any special attention, but my heart rate had not managed to decelerate. Nor his. Now I was soaking through my panties. What to say? How to pretend nothing was happening?

"Mom," Reggie whispered in my ear. "You smell so good."

His warm breath made me shiver.

"You're unbelievably sexy," he said. "I love you."

I sighed. "I don't know what to do."

"Mom. Be honest. You know exactly what to do."

His words were like a key that unlocked my paralysis. My mind was yelling "It's forbidden!" but my trembling hands reached down and tugged Reggie's running shorts down to his knees. His splendid cock sprang out and the scent that rose from his manhood sent its signal directly to my animal brain. I pulled his shorts off over his sneakers. I lifted my hips and flipped my dress up over my low back.

"Oh, Mom." He yanked down my panties and a string of clear lube, like baby oil, dripped out of my sopping cunt. He pulled the underwear down to my sandals and I stepped out of them.

I sat back down, aligned with him, and I grabbed his big cock. So hot to the touch! I started to guide it into my hole, but he put his hand over mine.

"Not yet." Instead, he slid his cock up the crack of my ass to rest there, teasing me, hovering over the abyss of orgasm.

I felt lightheaded. I gave my ass cheeks a tight squeeze and heard a little moan escape his lips.

"You smell like heaven!" he said in my ear.

I did smell wonderful, but I worried the musky tang would perfume the whole minivan. The radio was blaring in the front seat beyond the wall of cargo. Could Becka smell me?

As if on cue, Reggie raised his voice, "Aunt Becka. We're nearly an hour from the Gulf, but I swear I can already smell the ocean. That tidal pool smell. You smell it?"

"Shhh!" I told him, feeling myself hotly blush.

"Not yet," Becka called back from behind the steering wheel.

"Like sea wind," Reggie said. "You don't smell that?"

"Maybe in another thirty minutes," she said.

"I'm smelling it now," Reggie said.

"Whatever, dude." Becka said.

Reggie started slowly rocking his hips, sliding his cock up and down in the very slippery crack of my ass. He reached up under the back of my dress and undid my bra, and I gasped with pleasure when my breasts fell free. Gently, lovingly, he squeezed my stiff nipples. I instantly shuddered with an orgasm, just as I knew I would, but I was able to hold down the wail of joy that started up in my throat. Then he whispered in my ear in his husky deep voice. "I've been sniffing you for the past hour, like a stallion smelling a mare. Your scent is why we can't stop ourselves. You've done this to us, and now I'm gonna fuck your good-smelling cunt. I have to. You know that."

I was gone, in a trance of sexual arousal.

"I'm gonna take you from behind, Mom, make you my lover, right here in this car with your sister driving." He cupped my ass with both hands and lifted me off his lap, then nudged his bulbous head just inside my gloopy hole. I sucked in my breath and held it. Then he dropped me back down with a plop and my cunt swallowed his whole cock in one gulp and buried it deep.

Aaaah. My orgasm began the instant he impaled me and a second later it arrived full blast. I tried to hold down my scream, but I just...could...not...keep...from... Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

"Come for me, Mom!" He raised my ass till just the head of his cock was still inside me and dropped me onto him again, skewering me to my core.

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Then he half stood, hunched behind me, and began ramming my ass, making my glutes quake, driving his fat cock deeper. "Take me!" he hissed. "Take every inch!" He was plumbing my depths, stabbing me with orgasms. I was a grunting, happy animal.

Huh! Huh! Huh! Huh! Ahhhhhhhhh!

He just kept going, forcing me to come and come. He just would not stop killing me with bliss.

Huh! Huh! Ahhhhhhhhh!

He grabbed my swollen clit in his fingertips and squeezed till it hurt.

Ow! Ow! Huh! Huh! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

I was whimpering, inarticulately begging for him to stop! To never stop! To goddamn never stop!

Ow! Ow! Huh! Huh! Huh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

I knew Becka could hear us, but I couldn't keep from wailing and coming all over my son's magnificent cock that stuffed me so full. It was totally wrong and perfectly right. I had no control over my body, it was a thing that Reggie owned and used.

When he finally eased up, I had orgasmed a dozen times or more. My sweaty hair clung across my face, which was streaked with tears and snot. His cock was still buried inside me up to his big balls, both of us drenched by my slipperiness. I could feel his heartbeat through his shaft. My son's heart was beating in my cunt. How surreal!

Becka had turned off the radio. Oh my god. I'm so fucking loud when I come. What was I thinking when I sat my ass on my son's lap?

"Suzie? Reggie? The fuck?" Becka said. "I can't believe you two! Holy hell!"

I was listening for judgment in her voice, outrage. But I was only hearing deep surprise.

"And I thought I was the queer one, with my girlfriends and all my kinks," she said. "You guys are downright pervy. 'Calling Dr. Freud! Calling Dr. Freud!'" She laughed.

It was crazy. We had just broken a primal taboo, but my sister was able to laugh about it. Thank god.

"And you're right, Reggie," Becka said, "I can smell the ocean from here."

"So you're okay, Becka?" I said.

"I'm... Wow. Just... Wow. This couldn't be more... unexpected. I'm seeing you two in a strange new light," she said. "But, yeah, I'm okay, Sis." She paused. "To be honest, the sounds you two made -- that was off-the-charts hot. It turned me on."

Reggie was resting inside me as if his cock had found its forever home. I realized he had not yet come. He began slowly pumping me with little upward thrusts of his hips. My vulva was lightly bruised but even my soreness felt good.

My iPhone rang. It was Frank, Reggie's stepdad. We were still married, but hadn't been emotionally close for years, ever since the second time I caught him cheating on me. I put the phone to my ear. Reggie tapped my hand and told me to put it on speaker phone.

"Hi," I said to my husband, with my son moving rhythmically inside me. I felt inexplicably turned on by the weirdness.

"Hey," Frank said. "Change of plans. When I promised you I'd take you out to dinner tomorrow night, I forgot about the golf tournament on TV. Can we go out Sunday night instead?"

Reggie whispered in my ear, "Tell him, 'Right now, I'm wide open.'"

"Right now, I'm wide open," I said. Reggie drew his hips farther back and plunged into me with a hard thud. "Uh!" I grunted.

"You okay?" Frank said.

Reggie whispered, "Tell him, 'There are deep holes that need filling.'"

"Uh!" I grunted. "There are Uh! deep holes Uh! that need filling. Uh!"

"Oh. County roads."

"Say, 'I'm getting my bottom knocked out.'"

"Uh! I'm getting Uh! my bottom knocked out Uh!"

"Dammit. It's a safety issue," Frank said. "Look, tell Reggie I apologize again for missing his lacrosse tournament. Last week was crazy busy for me. And I wanted to see him off this morning, but...you know. Work."

"Say, 'Something big has come up here, too; it's got me stretched thin.'"

I shook my head, and he rammed me harder. "UH!"

"Tell him!" he whispered in my ear.

I repeated the words to Frank.

"What's come up? They're not reneging on the scholarship, I hope. Jazz!" he scoffed. "I told him to go for lacrosse."

Reggie stole my phone from my hand. "Hello, Frank."

"Oh, Reggie. Hi. So you're on your way to campus?"

"Yeah, Mom is riding me to school."

"She's taking you to school."

"Right. She's taking me."

He slammed my pussy and I grunted. Uh!

"Good. You get some time together."

"We're really connecting. I'm deep into her."

"Uh!" Reggie sped up the tempo of his thrusts. "Uh! Ooh! Oh my god!"

"Suzie?" Frank said.

"Just saw a dolphin leap. Ooh! Another one. Ah god! They're so beautiful!"

"Nice," Frank said, "I love to watch them."

I grabbed for the phone, but Reggie held it away from me. I gestured for him to kill the call; I was on the verge of orgasm and could barely control my vocalizations.

He grinned wickedly and gently rolled my slippery clit between his fingertips. I gasped. I batted at his hand, but he kept up the soft twiddling, and began pumping me faster and harder, keeping me in place on his lap with one arm clenched around my waist. "Ahh. Ahh. Oh shit!" I helplessly moaned.

"Mom's got a leg cramp."

"Ah! O fuck! Uh! Uh! Oh!"

"I keep telling you, Suzie: take magnesium and potassium."

"Uh. Okay. Ah! It's a bad one. Ah! Ah Ah!" I swiveled to face Reggie and silently mouthed, Hang up!

He bent his head and whispered in my ear, "As soon as you play the game."

"Ah! Frank, I'm about to come. Uh! I'm gonna come -- into that stretch where we lose the signal."

Reggie ended the call. "Good job!" he said. He methodically squeezed my clitoris between his fingers and his long, thick cock began to pump my cunt faster in a relentless beat, a tribal rhythm.

"Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh! I was bearing down on his powerful cock. My release began its rise from down in my womb, and I recognized this rarer, deeper, more slowly building kind of orgasm. When this tsunami hit, it was going to swallow me alive.

I wanted my son to join me in the drowning of the world, and I reached between my thighs and squeezed his balls in sync with each thrust.

"Oh Mom. I'm gonna come so hard!"

Our breaths caught. The tidal wave of bliss struck and we bucked together in the surge. Reggie roared like a wild creature. I bawled, "Fill me! Fill me!" as his warm jets of cum splashed the walls of my cunt.

Afterward, we sagged against each other, panting heavily. Little gray spots floated before my eyes.

"Geez, you two!" Becka said. "That was so hot, I had to pull over and finger myself!"

That's when I first noticed the minivan was parked. It took several more minutes to settle back down to earth. Reggie slid out of me, still semi-hard. He pulled his running shorts back up to his waist. I put on my damp panties and straightened my sun dress.

Becka got the car back on the highway. "Suzie, we're gonna stop at the next gas station so you can wash up in the bathroom, maybe lose the panties -- you smell like you're in heat. And guys, we're only minutes from campus now. Maybe don't be pervs when we get there."

Reggie lifted my hair and kissed the nape of my neck. "Mom, that was the sweetest send-off. I'm gonna miss you." Then he put his lips to my ear and whispered. "I'll be home Thanksgiving week."

I just sighed and nodded. I can't describe the full range of the emotions that percolated through me, but anticipation was among them.

ManoLenta
ManoLenta
141 Followers