Riding out the Storm

Story Info
Gale force winds stranded my receptionist and I at the office.
2.7k words
4.37
28.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood at the door of my single-story office building staring out aimlessly as the heavy rains swept sideways down the darkened streets of our tiny little town. The windows rattled and banged as the gales of November blew on. The storm had been raging since the wee hours of the morning; with no end in sight.

As I stood with my hands in the pockets of my black suit pants wearing a white shirt and blue tie, my mind wandered as I thought of the ballad of 'The Edmund Fitzgerald'; an iron ore freighter that sank on Lake Superior in November of 1975. What those sailors must've went through in their final hours on a day very similar to this.

Seconds later, I was jolted back to reality as I heard the radio announcer in the background listing off severe storm and flood warnings for the area, he then read off the list of emergency shelters as well. People were also asked to shelter in place wherever possible. Nothing of this scale has approached this area since the mid 1950's. I can still recount some of the stories my grandfather use to tell me about that storm.

Monica my relatively new receptionist meandered over towards me with her arms crossed, she casually looked out the door and asked in her soft spoken voice, "Should I open the sofa beds and get them ready; it looks like we are stuck here for the night?"

Monica was a medium build women in her mid-40's with shoulder length, curly dark brown hair, sparkling brown eyes.

"I hope it doesn't bother you too much to have to sleep here tonight." I mused.

"Meh, don't bother me at all. At least we're safe and warm in here. Besides, it's always more fun being stranded with another warm body." Monica joked.

"Well, I must agree there, besides, I'd rather look at you in that orange turtleneck and your jeans than be home looking my cat."

Monica turned her head and looked at me with a seductive smile "Ha Ha...Wouldn't you rather look at me naked?"

"Well...yeah, what guy in his right mind wouldn't want to see you naked?"

Hmm...I was getting a bit of a hard on standing here flirting with Monica. I was also a bit nervous to take it too far. "It's almost quitting time. I think we better lock the door and pull the blinds on the windows. I'll check the back door and make sure the generator's good to go."

"Okay and I'll look and see what we have in our emergency food supply. I'll make us something to eat. It's a good thing I stopped off at the grocery store before I came in this morning." Monica smiled as she headed into our little ad hoc kitchen with just a microwave and coffee maker.

"Oh, In that case leave the grocery receipt then and I'll pay you for that later."

After checking everything to make sure we were good to ride the storm out, I wandered into the kitchen "Ooh, that's nice!"

"What's nice? Are you looking at my ass and tits again?" Monica flirted as she kept making the sandwiches.

"Well, I was complementing you on your tuna sandwiches. But yeah, I can't help it if I'm hardwired to look at them."

"Here's your sandwich Dave." as she pushed my plate towards me.

"Ok, thanks, I'll grab an orange juice out of the fridge."

"Oh, grab me a cranberry juice too will you, please,"

Monica purposely rubbed her body up against me as she grabbed her juice. "C'mon, let's go sit out at my desk."

Since Monica joined my office almost three months ago, she's taught me a thing or two about getting too excited about the things we can't control. I can't tell you the influence she's had on me in such a short time. It was Monica who initiated the flirting thing a few days after she came to work for me and since then I must admit I have feelings for her beyond the flirting. I enjoy her stupid, crazy jokes and her antics too. Hopefully, it'll lead to something a whole lot more. I've just been scared to approach her and perhaps lose her altogether.

Monica sat in her chair while I pulled up a client chair; we ate our sandwiches and talked for a little while.

"If you don't mind my asking, how did you get hurt Monica?"

"I don't mind, it's no secret. I knew better, I let my guard down and backed into a slow turning aircraft propeller about seven years ago while I worked at a small regional airport. I was helping a couple paramedics unload a patient from a small plane."

"Ouch, where you in the hospital?"

"I had a couple operations but was in there almost a month before I went to my parents to recuperate. My parents don't live too far from here. I still have the scar," Monica confided. "want to see it?"

"Um...sure." I shrugged.

Monica took off her orange turtleneck and threw it on her desk, wearing just her bra she turned around. There was a fairly large scar down the left side her back, it wasn't ugly really, I didn't think.

"Wow, that prop did a number on you!" I said.

"Does it bother you Dave?"

"No, no ... Not a all. It's what's inside that counts. Besides, I think you still look beautiful."

"Aww...thanks Dave!" Monica leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"How about you Dave, how did you get into patent registrations?"

"Well, I worked a lot of years in the food industry and I was just plain getting too old for that horse shit. The guy that had this place before me wanted to retire but couldn't get anyone to take it over. He knew my predicament and suggested I should take the place over. He taught me everything." I explained.

"Well, it sounds like we both got lucky, huh?"

"For sure, I couldn't take another year of that place before I started throwing food at everybody." I laughed.

Monica still sitting in her bra and jeans held out her hand. "Give me your plate Dave, I'll take these into the kitchen, then we can go to your office and watch tv, okay?"

She came back out and grabbed my hand, pulled me off the chair, then slipped her arm behind mine as went into my office.

As Monica bent over to straighten the blanket on my couch, I looked at her round ass. I could stare at that all night. Whew!

With a sweeping motion she gestured for me to sit down. I tiptoed between the coffee table and the sofa. We both hit the sofa at the same time. I leaned back spreading my legs while Monica slid in beside me and crossed hers. I straightened my right arm out across the back of the sofa. She sat back and snuggled up against me. I wrapped my arm around her.

Monica reach for the remote and looked at it a bit funny, then at me. "Hmm...I going to have to dust your office one of these days. Is the Wheel okay?"

"Yeah, it's fine with me! What can I say housekeeping not a strong point with me." I replied with tongue in cheek.

"No kidding, I've noticed that since I've been here." Monica shuddered.

As we watched tv, Monica wondered. " I know your single now, have you ever been married or lived with anyone or have any kids?"

"No never got married or even lived with anyone, also to be honest, I have never attended a wedding in my life. No, no kids obviously." I shrugged.

"Well, you're not missing much on attending weddings, trust me. I attended far too many of them over the years, including my own. You're almost fifty years old Dave, I don't suppose you want kids now anyways...do you?"

"I didn't want kids when I was twenty either, but I have always wanted a good woman." I replied sounding a bit bitter.

"If you are looking for a good woman, I don't think you'd have to look too far to find her."

"Where am I supposed to be looking, under a rock or something? Everyone in town is happily coupled." I replied a bit pessimistically.

"Well, not everyone...one of them just ate a tuna fish sandwich with you earlier."

"You??? Wow, Monica you're 47-years-old. You can have any guy on earth."

"Thanks, Dave that means a lot coming from you. But it's no friggen wonder you're still single."

"What do you mean?" I retorted.

"Dave, look at me, my tits are hanging out here. I'm sitting on the sofa snuggled up next to you without enough room for your car keys between us. You've got your arm around me. How many more hints do you need, to know I love you? Do you have to be inside me to figure that out?" Monica looked at me like I'm from another planet, reaches over and smacked my forehead with the palm of her hand.

"Honestly, Dave!!!" she added as sat back on the sofa with her arms crossed pouting.

I'm thinking, I guess this is where groveling and sucking up comes in. I put my arms around Monica, and she flinched. Guess a little sweet talk maybe? I tried for several minutes to turn Monica around. Eventually, I did, she calmed down and started joking around again. Then, I knew everything was okay.

"This is...." the tv blared. Monica grabbed the remote and muted the tv.

Soon, the howling wind and the heavy rain, banging windows along with the sounds of our heavy breathing replaced our chattering. Monica laid her head on my shoulders and slowly rubbed her hand over my chest.

"Honey want to take your tie off?" she suggested. I removed my tie and threw it on the floor beside the sofa.

Monica started unbuttoning my shirt and with every kiss she unfastened another button, then another one, the kisses got longer, wetter and more passionate as she continued to undo my shirt. By the time she got to the last button I was getting ready to rip her bra off.

Monica leaned forward, turned towards me, using both hands she pushed my shirt over my shoulders, then down my arms. I held each arm out as she pulled the sleeves off.

I could feel her soft dark brown hair against my face as she put her head back down on my shoulder.

"Hmm...I love your hairy chest." Monica cooed while raking her fingers through my greyish chest hairs.

A minute or two later I rubbed the back of my hand over Monica's chest and her grapefruit size breasts. She leaned forward again, this time to unhook her beige bra. Then she sat back and let me play with her tits.

Monica giggled "It took me three months to get you this far. I'm a little bit worried how long the rest is going to take."

"Aww, shut up!" I said laughing loudly.

Monica slowly rose to her feet, unzipped and slid her jeans down to the floor then stepped out of them. She picked her jeans up, folded and threw them on the back of the sofa. I opened my belt, then unhooked and pushed my pants and grey briefs down to my ankles. Monica pulled the coffee table away from the sofa, kneeled on the carpet and grabbed my pant legs pulling them off as I kicked. She slid my socks off and tossed everything on the floor at the end of the sofa with my tie.

Monica looked up at me with her baby blue eyes as she knelt between my legs on the floor. She put her arm out and cupped my balls in her hand and gently played with them. She angled forward and began licking and sucking each one lovingly and carefully before running her tongue up and down my length. I closed my eyes and leaned back on the sofa. I could feel her slide it into her mouth. First, I could feel her flick her tongue then aggressively she started up and down.

"Ouch!!...watch those teeth Monica!!" I yelped as I snapped my head up.

"Sorry!" Monica flexed slightly then murmured apologetically. After a couple seconds she continued working her magic. Minus the teeth, I must add.

Now completely naked Monica got up and sat back down on the couch next to me with her legs crossed. Again, I placed my arm around her. She turned slightly towards me and wetted the palm of her hand with her tongue. With her perfectly manicured fingers she stroked her hand up and down lighting my fire as I caressed her soft, smooth skin. I lightly ran my hand down her from the back of her neck down to the small of her back as I watched her breasts jiggle with every movement. Just before I was ready to blow, I pushed her off.

Monica squealed like a crazy, young teenager as she fell to the sofa kicking her feet in the air. I jumped on and squeezed her round tits aggressively, playing with her nipples. I playfully started to bite her nipples.

Suddenly, she whacked me on the head and pushed me off. "Ow! Dave, I'm getting a cramp in my neck. Let's try something else!"

She changed her position slightly laying on the couch. Her bellybutton was more like a long shallow ditch than a round button. I kissed her flat stomach several times and ran my wet tongue thru that sexy little ditch. Then I continued down to my destination and it was a beauty to behold. She was hairless, smooth and pink. I kissed inside her legs, then licked along both sides of her lips while continuing down to her feet. I slowly wrapped my hands around her feet. Show me someone in high heels on their feet all day long that don't appreciate a good foot massage.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that Dave!" Monica moaned. I spent a little bit of time here.

Monica got up cleared a corner of my desk, sat and spread her legs "Ok, get over her quick. My fires going out."

I stepped over and stuck my roundhead into her as she laid on my desk. I slowly kissed her neck and cheeks. She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled my head to her face and pressed her moist lips against mine as I thrusted my cock into her.

Monica turned around and jumped back up on my desk with her legs spread, I dived between her legs licking and nibbling her juicy little twat. I kept at it harder and harder. Then I saw a tiny little squirt gush out. It wasn't much but she seemed to be enjoying it. She grabbed my hair and pulled me I again. Her legs stiffened and she started hitting me. She gave out sighed loudly, then she relaxed.

I pulled out, grabbed Monica's hand and practically yanked her off my desk. I plopped down on the couch. Monica straddled me and placed my cock inside her and rode me while I held on to her narrow waist. Minutes later she jumped off the sofa and leaned forward on my desk showing me her meaty little ass. I got up off the couch grabbed her love handles and shoved my 7" cock deep into her. I pounded her hard enough I could see her ass was getting red. I leaned over and grabbed her breasts as I thrusted into her. Finally, I shot my load inside her pink hole.

I sat on the floor as Monica leaned her head on the back of the sofa. A minute or two later she told me to get up and sit back beside her.

"Do you think we could do this a little sooner than three months from next time." Monica joked.

"You'll be damn lucky to go three days after this."

We both stared at the ceiling for a few minutes.

"Dave are you still looking for good woman?" Monica asked looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeah, I am. You're just too naughty for me!" I quipped as I grabbed Monica's hand and kissed it.

"Well...we could've had a good thing going here then." She laughed and flirted back.