Riding the Boss Another Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian70
Brian70
172 Followers

"Come over here and get on it, slut." He said.

Afraid of repercussions from disobeying I moved to him as quickly as I could. My head was spinning a bit from standing quickly, and of course the wine. I put my right knee on the seat next to him as I lifted my left leg over his lap. I felt his hairy thigh brush along my smooth feminine leg as I started lowering on him. I reached down to his cock to put the head to my entrance.

I felt the head just start to poke inside once again. The ecstacy traveled through me again as his cock head slid inside. I didn't wait for a second. I quickly lowered the rest of the way until I was resting on his thighs. Fuck, his hairy thighs felt so masculine against me. I pushed myself down on him to get his cock as deep as possible again. I squeezed his cock with my ass before I began riding him.

He leaned his head back and groaned as I ground my ass on him. After I started riding his cock I leaned forward. I put my lips to his and waited. I waited for him to kiss me. I felt like a slut. I was a slut, a complete slut but I needed to know. I needed to know that he wanted to kiss me too. I kept our lips close and almost touching, waiting.

I rode his cock for almost a minute before he initiated our kiss. It felt like a lifetime. I involuntary moaned when I felt him press his lips firmly to mine. His tongue forced its way between my lips. I teased him for a moment before letting him touch my tongue. Maybe he saw it as a power play but we both knew he would always win. Our tongues played together while our lips just barely touched.

He leaned his head back so I concentrated on riding him. I was grateful for the kiss and felt I owed him the best. I let my hands move across his bare chest. I felt the hair under my fingers as I explored his chest and stomach. I felt his strong shoulders before moving my hands back down. Fuck, his sexy, hot, manly chest turned me on even more. I felt his soft and warm nipples. I gave them a hard pinch eliciting another moan, then leaned in smelling his scent, savoring it while taking it in. It was the same combination of cheap cologne, his deodorant and sweat that I smelled last week and the week before. Fuck he got me hot. I still couldn't understand why. Why was I hot for him? Why? Fuck I was confused.

I felt his arms and pecs flex as he guided my hips up and down. His cock felt perfect stretching my ass and rubbing my prostate. Fuck I wanted this to never end. Every time I had his cock deep within me I was moved a bit closer to coming. I felt owned by his cock and grateful it was in me.

My own cock jiggled around completely ignored in its shiny cage. It bounced lightly on Nick when his cock bottomed out in my ass. Fuck, even the size difference between my little cock and his thick cock turned me on. I blocked out all the thoughts I could and concentrated again on riding him. I leaned to him again to take in more of his scent.

"Fuck, Nick." I whispered in his ear.

"What is it slut?"

"Your cock feels so good in me. It's huge."

He responded by grabbing my hips almost hard enough to leave bruises. He slammed me down and I moaned. Fuck it felt good slamming in and stretching me.

"Oh fuck." I moaned.

My orgasm started coming over me. I felt it closing in making my legs tremble as I rode him. His cock rubbed me perfectly. I rode him faster and harder. As hard as I could do it. I moaned as my cum started draining from my cock. It didn't squirt and throb. It ran out and down my balls in a stream. A bit dripped to his stomach and pubes. It kept going as I rode him. I could tell when my cum got to my hole. It worked as fresh lubricant. I slowed down unconsciously. I concentrated on how it felt changing the friction.

He started picking up the pace.

"Oh fuck Nick! Fuck me Nick. Do it to me. Fuck your dirty slut." He did and I started moaning as he sped up. He was holding me up and steady while I tried to support myself on the seat. His cock slammed into me harder like he was trying to break me.

"Do it Nick. Fuck me. Break me. Wreck me."

"Fuck, shut up slut." He said.

"Fuck me harder." I said again.

He waved another guy over. It wasn't anyone I knew just a guy that had come in and was watching us. He came over and sat next to us. I felt his jeans rub my leg he was so close. Nick stopped me and lifted me up. Then he stood.

"Kneel on the seat and suck his dick." Nick said.

I complied immediately afraid Nick would leave if I disobeyed. I sucked this random guy's cock into my mouth while Nick moved behind me again. I worked this guy's cock trying to make him cum as quickly as he could. I massaged his cock with my tongue while bobbing on it. I pressed with my lips trying to simulate a tight hole on him.

I felt Nick's cock enter me again. My ass was loosened enough that he slid in with no resistance. I felt his balls press on me before he started to fuck me again. I squeezed my ass on him as much as I could, hoping to make him happy. I wanted his cum in me again.

Nick started fucking my ass fast and hard. With each thrust I was pushed into this new man's crotch. His cock almost made it to my throat. I had to struggle not to be pushed over him and into the seat on the other side. The force behind Nick's thrusts caused an audible slap from hitting my ass. It felt amazing. Each time it made my hair swing back and forth brushing my cheeks again.

I Thought about how Nick called me a slut. He never had to say it. I was a total slut. I knew it. It just came as part of my femininity. Everything happening tonight suited me perfectly feeling one hundred percent slutty.

Soon Nick buried his cock deep in me, lifting the heels of my stilettos off the floor as he shot his cum deep in my ass. I could feel his cock throb while I reached back to feel his tight balls pushed up to mine.

His pulses slowed allowing me to concentrate on sucking this guy's cock again. Nick left his cock deep in my ass until it softened. It slowly fell out on its own. I obediently sucked the guy's cock until Nick was dressed again. He leaned down to my ear.

"Get up. Sit on his cock. Fuck his cock until he adds his cum to mine in your ass." Nick said. I lifted my head up and responded in my softest voice.

"Ok, I will." I just wanted Nick back. At this point I would do anything to pass his test and have him fuck me again. Again tonight.

Before Nick walked away I was straddling the latest random guy. I was stretched from Nick so I really pushed down on him. After a couple of times that he popped out I developed a rhythm and movement to ride him. I saw he was staring at my lips. I contemplated what to do before I gave in. I thought it might get him off if we kissed. I moved in softly pressing my lipstick covered lips to his. I tasted whiskey when our tongues met. I shouldn't complain because it could have been worse. He was probably tasting wine and cum on my tongue.

I sucked on his tongue just as he started coming. I honestly couldn't tell besides the fact that he tried to hold my hips still to stop me. I sunk down on him as much as I could. He mumbled something as I let go of his tongue. I kissed his neck and whispered a quick thank you. Even though his cock was smaller I always love having a guy cum in me.

He left as I sat back in the other seat. Tracey came over and sat next to me. She held my hand for a few minutes while we sat. She leaned to me and kissed me on the cheek. I turned to her and kissed her lips. I learned she had been having her own fun. I licked a drop of cum from just below her lip.

Tracey and I walked back to the bar holding hands as we often do. A few glasses of wine later I was no closer to understanding my feelings. I was happy feeling content from the sex.

All too soon Tracey had paid and was ready to go. We went to my home and crashed in the bed. I slept well with her close to me. Deep down I knew I was going to have another week working with Nick but I blocked it out for now.

Brian70
Brian70
172 Followers
12