Riding the Pony

Story Info
The dragon and the boy mare meet for the first time...
7.1k words
4.4k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Kao had never expected to get in so deep with Limba, but, well, it was hard to resist the boy mare. The dun pony stretched back under him, sprawled out on Kao's bed, though they had more than enough privacy there to relax, to enjoy the moment, the drake's wings flared out wide and trembling as he ploughed deep up into the boy mare's cunt.

Of course, he knew Limba well by that point. Limba went around as a male, most of the time, finding it easier to carry on like that and present as male, though it had led to quite a merry chase for Kao once the dragon had decided, after that night in the bar, that he rather liked Limba. Not as a partner that he wanted with him full-time and forever, however -- no. But Limba wouldn't have wanted that either, not as he took it easy in life, enjoying the fruits of the world but no more than that. But Limba, yes... The pony had struck something in him that night, something that had flared up and snapped at his heels, forcing him to take up the chase.

"Hey..." Kao breathed, leaning down over the pony, though he didn't pull out, not with Limba's wet heat closing around him. "Do you remember...mm...back when we met?"

Limba squirmed, stretching his arms back out over his head as he posed coyly for Kao. It was hard to be all that coy when there was a fat length of dragon meat stretching out his boy pussy, the pony squeezing around him tightly. Kao grunted and Limba relished in that sound, doing it again, rocking his hips up to meet him, legs lazily tightening around Kao's waist and hips, one hoof dropping lazily down.

The dragon grunted as Limba pressed his hoof into Kao's buttocks, though it was not much of a kneading massage at all, not as Kao shifted and rolled his hips luxuriously forward. The hour was late and there was nothing that was due to call them away, the artificial lighting of the town shading away the stars from the sky. It wasn't too populated there, however, which helped a little when it came to viewing the night sky, but Kao more often than not had to head out to Fyr's ranch to see more of the sky like that. Even there, the city in the distance could blur the natural light of the sky out of existence, depending on the level of light and other pollution in the air.

"Are you really..." Limba puffed, peering at Kao from under half-lowered eyelids. "Talking about something like this...now? In the middle of sex?"

Kao smirked, shoving his cock a little deeper, jabbing up against the pony's G-spot just to make him squeal.

"Yeah, well... You're not going anywhere. This is the best place for conversations like this."

Limba huffed and flicked his black tail, the long hairs sweeping over the bed under him, legs hitching up a little higher, a little tighter, not willing to let the dragon get away with things that easily.

"Fine, but...mmph... Make me cum first!"

That was something that Kao was more than happy to do, stroke after stroke of his throbbing hard-on slamming up deep into the pony. There was no sense of finesse to the strokes, for there simply did not need to be, not then, not as he crammed every inch of his thick, black dick into a pussy that was always wet and hungry for him. At least, that was the way Kao saw it, but he always would have the view that his cock was the best thing ever. It was hard to ever think of it being otherwise, especially considering that Limba got off as hard as he did on his cock.

So, who was the dragon to judge?

Limba squealed and grunted, arching and rocking up against the dragon with short, desperate rocks of his hips. He didn't quite have the control that he wanted, but everything was as he yearned for it anyway, his pussy tightening and pulsing around Kao's dick, the muscular ripples there, however erratic they were, out of his control. He didn't need to worry about anything, just letting it roll through him, gripping a pillow back behind his head, nostrils fluttering in a keening whinny that seemed to bring him even closer to the edge than he had been before.

Fuck, it was just so good to feel someone filling him like that, someone that he could trust. His mind drifted back, but all that entered Limba's head were visions and memories, however darting and fleeting they were, of all the times Kao had fucked him before -- and the other partners that had given him pleasure too, of course. The drake was not the only one, but Limba could not trust everyone, not with having a pussy between his legs. He wasn't a female, no, but he wasn't a male either, feeling most comfortable with calling himself a boy mare.

Yet others would take advantage of him for it and humiliate him, he had learned early on in his life, moving away from the part of the world that he had grown up in and seeking out other pastures, more fruitful towns and cities where the populace were not quite as hung up on what was between someone's legs. Things were still tricky there, with social rules to navigate, but he still had his sexual needs to fulfil, making sure that he got everything that he needed.

That was where Kao had come in, of course, just one of the few sexual partners that he had felt, in the end, confident enough to take Kao to bed, again and again. It had just taken some time...

He'd wanted to be sure.

There was no concern at all, however, as the sheets rumpled under his back and he groaned deep in the back of his throat, relishing in how the dragon's cock ground passionately over his G-spot with every stroke. It was as if the drake knew exactly how to please him the most, after spending so many times together, but it just came naturally, really. Neither had to think about things too much, not as the wet, sodden sound of his cock driving into Limba's cunt filled the room, hips slapping into the pony's thighs.

Kao's breath hitched -- yet not before Limba let out an ear-splitting neigh, climaxing on his dick. The drake groaned, eyes half-closed, relishing in it, the pull and pulse of pony pussy around his cock, flexing and teasing, milking him of his seed. Hell, he had already let loose a load inside the pony's cunt, but he still wanted more, hammering in, pounding Limba through his orgasm even as Limba twisted and rocked against him, lost in orgasm. There was no need to worry about what was going on, after all that, when he was getting so much pleasure.

Yet he had his own to contend with too, his tail flicking with a proud smirk at being able to bring the pony off so easily, thrusting harder, lust rising, passion throbbing deep within his core. His tail picked up, the tip curling and twisting, yet the tipping forward into orgasm was sweet, so very blissful.

Hot ropes of cum poured from his cock, spent deep within Limba's pussy, adding to the already thick load of cum in there, but there would always be more where that came from. After all, Kao was very rarely done when others would have been, so the drake was more than willing to keep going as the pony's pussy rippled and clenched around him, taking every drop of his cum beautifully, blissfully...

It didn't have to be harsh and rough all the time, after all, though fucking the boy mare would always bring a flush of heat to his scales, time after time again. He ducked his head, nipping playfully at Limba's chest, though all that got him was a squeal as Limba bucked against him, as much as the pony's legs trembled.

"Now..." Kao huffed hotly, pulling off Limba and leaving a smear of cum in the wake of his cock. "Talk to me... You know, pillow talk and all that shit, it's supposed to be cute or something."

Limba laughed, spreading his legs a little more. Cum dripped from his pussy and he played with his sex for a moment, dipping his fingers inside himself, spreading the folds of his pussy and flicking his fingers up over the fat nub of his clit. It was so sensitive after climax that he simply could not help himself...

"Do you do that to the chicks you lay too then or what?" Limba teased. "I don't think you're very good at pillow talk if so. Pillow fucking, maybe, but no more than that."

"Fucking?" Kao propped his head up on his paw, elbow pressed down into the bed as he held his head and neck up, while he lay on his side. "Yeah, I could fuck you over the pillows, I get it. But, really now, isn't it all just fucking weird how we met and all that?"

Limba hummed thoughtfully, shaking his head, though he was not disagreeing with Kao. The pony lay on his back, muscles pleasantly sore from two rounds of sex, hoping for more that night. If he knew Kao, he'd get all that he wanted and more.

"Yeah, well... Down at the bar, wasn't it?" He said, thoughtfully, casting his mind back. "It was a stinking night too, someone had lit up in there before they got kicked out, it smelled so gross."

"But you were being a fucking flirt too."

Limba rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, well," he shot back at Kao. "I couldn't just go home with anyone, so sometimes flirting was all I had then. I got pretty good at it now."

Kao laughed softly, lying back, relaxing, his paws going back behind his head with the muscles in his arms flexed.

"Yeah, you were so cute up in there, perched on a stool, bopping your head to the music," Kao said, teasing him lightly, though it was not as if they were in a committed relationship of anything, the teasing with a friendship lilt to it. "You thought that no one would be paying attention to you up there at the bar."

Limba huffed and rolled his eyes, but it was hard to be too annoyed with Kao in the moments after climax, enjoying the chance to stretch out and relax for a little while. The dragon's cum trickled from his pussy and he trailed his fingers through the mess of it with a small smile.

"Nah, I thought that everyone was looking at me, though, don't get me wrong, I'm not vain," Limba answered, opening up a little more. "You know I've got to be careful. Or I could not be careful and just dick around with completely the wrong crowd. There's all sorts of freaks out there that would want to get with a boy mare and I still can't be bothered with anyone that wants to talk shit about who I am. It's just easier this way, to carry on as I am. It's no one's business unless I want to fuck them anyway."

"So... Why'd you think that having sex with me was going to be okay?"

Limba rolled his eyes. He seemed to be doing that a lot around Kao lately.

"Hm, it's... That's a weird question. I dunno, you're just the sort of guy that cares about sex, not who you're doing it with so much. But you were cool, talking about real stuff, cars and martial arts and things. Best kinda thing for me is being friends with benefits with someone and you fit the bill."

Limba smirked, rolling onto his front, propped up on his elbows.

"Fuck, the sex was good that night though... Way better than the wolf that I'd been messing around with for a bit, an old buddy. I've fallen out of touch with him a bit, but I'm sure he'll be around again, you should meet him."

Kao grinned widely, sliding his tail up Limba's thigh, spreading his legs once again. The pony nickered throatily, already a little more prepared for sex again, prickling tingles aching up his thighs. It was so easy for the dragon to get him hot and ready, though it was not as if his pussy was ever very rarely soft and dry, not when Kao was around. He preferred it that way.

"I'm sure I will... But you look too hot spread out like that not to fuck again. Come on, ride me."

Kao slipped onto his back while Limba crawled over him, though the pony surprised him by getting on top of him in the reverse cowgirl (or cowboy?) position, his thick, round backside pointed back at the dragon. Kao licked his lips. Fuck, it was hard to resist him, but that was not the point, just something that he had gotten used to with Limba, lusting for him and enjoying the view, whether they were fucking or just hanging out.

"Unnff..."

Limba groaned, arching his back and grinding his pussy back over the dragon's dick, mind already awash with pleasure. He wasn't so sure why Kao wanted to talk so much during sex anymore, but it wasn't all that bad either. It was almost a different level of casual, something that he hadn't gotten before and was curious to dig into.

But he had to have the dragon's dick back up inside his wet boy pussy for that and sank down onto his girthy rod as it filled him perfectly. His pussy clenched around the drake's cock and he grunted thickly in the back of his throat, relishing in the tightness around his cock, the fat filling, how it made him want to rock and buck back, just like a wild horse. He was no stallion, but he was still more than pony enough to take Kao for a damn good ride.

"Yeah..." He huffed, smirking as his ears flicked and he glanced at Kao, taunting his bed partner of the night. "You wanted to fuck me so bad and I made you work for it. You were hard even in your pants, sitting at the bar... Trapping my knee between your legs just so you could grind on it."

"Hah!" Kao chuffed throatily, the gasp of lust coming out with a laugh that twisted it a little. "Yeah, that was funny. Because you wouldn't let me do the same, 'cause of your pussy. That changed quickly though!"

"And when we headed back to your place, you fucked me over the sofa, not even able to get to the bedroom..." Limba moaned, getting into the moment, losing himself in the memory, the tingles of that "first time with a new partner" sex. "Unnff... Yeah, I like that, that's hot. The first time you get a new guy's dick inside you, filling you, getting to feel just how deep they can really go... You didn't even care that I had a pussy, I don't even think you looked twice at it."

Kao groaned and rolled his eyes, bearing his feet down into the bed, claws digging lightly into the bedsheets, without cutting through. Finally, he'd gotten some sheets that resisted dragon claws, though he'd gone through quite a few before that had come to fruition. It was worth it for good sex, however, or perhaps that was why Kao was more inclined to fuck in places that weren't easily damaged.

"Yeah... Bending you over the fucking arm of the sofa... Unff... So fucking hot. No, never cared that you had a pussy, think I would have been fucking inside you anyway before I noticed if you hadn't made a big deal about it..."

Limba moaned, his mind drifting, replaying it all in his head, though it was better still for having the dragon's cock rammed up inside him. He could ride Kao slowly and still reminisce, letting the first memory of fucking Kao, one of the best lays that he had had in a long time, flow through his mind...

Yet it was not only in his mind as the dragon fucked him, oh no, as he recounted the tale to Kao, through gritted teeth and muttered curses, his dark forelock falling over his eyes. The drake's shaft filled him lustfully, pounding him down, though Limba would do anything to get Kao even more heated up and randy than he already was, to feel every powerful stroke of his cramming into his sex, again and again and again.

Who wasn't above a little dirty talk, after all?

*

Kao hadn't kissed him, but he hadn't wanted that anyway. That was too close, too intimate, for what Limba had thought, back then, was going to be a quick fuck. Half-drunk but still very much down for fun, they'd stumbled into Limba's home, tripping over hooves and feet, even as Kao kicked off his boots.

"Fuck..." Kao had rumbled. "You're so fucking hot... I can smell you..."

Limba had blushed a little at that, but it was more the kind of aroused, hot blush that crawled through his entire body, his pussy wet, practically soaked. He didn't know what the drake would do once he saw that he had a pussy, yet he would tell the dragon before he got his pants off, to be fair...

Kao bit at his neck, however, throwing all thoughts of that from his mind. Fuck, that was hot, pain mixing with pleasure as Kao's paw went between his legs, backing the pony up to the sofa. Limba had moaned so loudly that he was sure, that time, that he was going to disturb the neighbours, though no one had said anything to him directly about any noise complaints yet.

"Kao, there's something... Ohhhh..."

Kao grunted, pressing Limba back and back and back onto the sofa, the pony splayed out. Yet the dragon had grabbed him between the legs. The touch had very much been wanted, of course, but he hadn't intended for Kao to find out that he was a boy mare like that -- he could use his words too!

However, Kao didn't seem dissuaded at all, merely affording Limba a smirk as he helped the pony out of his T-shirt, exposing Limba's bare chest, the golden-brown of his coat shimmering in the low light of his living room, the street lights and hallway lights having to be good enough, at that time, to show things off. They hadn't paused to take the time to turn the lights on, their lust was up so high.

"You've been holding out on me, pony..." Kao had hissed as he dragged Limba's torn jeans down, showing off the pussy that the pony hadn't managed to talk about aloud. "Mmm... Mind if I get a taste?"

Limba shivered. How the dragon could have been so cool about it was beyond him, though it was better that way, allowing everything to move along naturally. They didn't even have to stop and discuss what was there, allowing the natural course of lust to flow through as if it was completely normal.

Of course, Limba had not known back then that Kao was often hanging around with a demon, with which some freaky things happened, so he was just glad to find someone with a level, if horny, head on their shoulders. Heh, he'd never get tired of making the "horny dragon" joke, as stereotypical as that was.

And that was how Limba found himself holding onto that very dragon's black horns as his dark tongue curled up into his pussy, making sparks of pleasure leap through his body entirely unexpectedly.

"Ohhhh..."

Even back then, Limba had not been able to hold back his moans, relishing in how the bite mark at the junction of his neck and shoulder still ached from Kao's teeth. It was hot and he thrust up against the dragon, allowing himself to feel pleasure, despite how a smirk pulled at his lips.

"Unff... Yeah..." He moaned. "Get your tongue in...real deep..."

"And I thought you'd be submissive..."

Limba took a breath, surely to say something about being a power bottom or still liking things his way or whatever, but never got the chance to. For Kao had found that secret pleasure button within his pussy, a bundle of nerves that, when stimulated, made his hips jerk up of their own accord, thrusting and grinding like a real slut on Kao's muzzle.

"Ah!" He had cried out. "Fuuuck..."

Though Kao had laughed, the dragon had not let up at all, clearly wanting to give Limba more and more pleasure. That wasn't new to Limba, though it was still very much appreciated, closing his thighs around the drake's head to keep him there, hips rocking and grinding, tail trying to swish under his buttocks. He could barely move it as Kao pinned him effortlessly on the sofa with his paw on the pony's hip, but Limba had not been able to find it in himself to try to push back.

And, when he had climaxed hard on the drake's tongue, the long, black appendage curling and flicking up inside him, he'd still been ready for more. All as the drake took command of him, however temporary it was, bending him forward over the arm of the sofa, his buttocks thrust up in the air. Limba had flicked his black tail up high in welcome, though it was a wonder to him even how the dragon had found his pussy in the low light. In times to come, Limba would see, however, that that was just one of Kao's so-called special skills: not all that useful outside sex, but amazing in the bedroom.

12