Riding with Danica Ch. 02

Story Info
Danica looks for a ride in NASCAR.
2.4k words
4.33
5.5k
11
4

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,193 Followers

With a solid sponsor in her back pocket, and the taste of cum still in her mouth, Danica headed off to Charlotte, North Carolina -- the center of the NASCAR universe -- looking for a ride.

Piece of cake! she thought to herself.

The problem with her plan was the timing. The NASCAR "silly season" was over. Drivers had already switched teams. Teams had their drivers. No cars were available. A couple of lower tier teams that consistently ran in the back showed some interest. But Danica wanted a top flight team where she would have the opportunity to run up front and have a chance to win races.

Then SHR called. SHR was short for Stewart Haas Racing. SHR had come out of the ashes of what was once Newman Haas Racing, a once respectable team that had fallen on hard times. NASCAR and IndyCar champion and legend saved them and almost immediately turned the organization around.

Tony was familiar with Danica from his IndyCar days and heard she was looking for a ride. Tony saw dollar signs in both the sponsorship dollars as well as the marketing value of having a female driver. He had the equipment Danica was looking for. She was about to find out just how much equipment he had to offer.

*****

The secretary escorted Danica into Tony's office at his state-of-the-art race shop, where he sat with co-owner Gene Haas. Danica was dressed to the 9s. A tight white blouse was under a tailored dark blue pin stripe blazer with a matching short skirt, showing off plenty of her toned, tanned legs that fell into black stilettos. They shook hands and took seats in the overly stuffed furniture.

Tony started off. "So, Danica, word around town is you want to run with the big boys."

Danica laughed. "That's right! I think it's time shake up your little boys club." The three laughed.

After some discussion about what each party was looking for, the discussion finally got down to business.

Tony leaned forward. "Listen, Danica, we just don't have a Nextel cup seat open at the moment." Danica's heart sank. "What we do have is Nationwide car sitting out there we could dust off and get ready for you." The Nationwide series was the junior circuit to the top level Nextel series. Sort of the way a minor league system works in baseball. "We hadn't planned on running it. But, if you're interested, we can talk about that."

"Come on, Tony. You know I deserve a chance to run top level!"

"I understand. But hell, Danica, even I ran Nationwide when I started!" Danica knew he had just made an excellent point. "Listen, run the Nationwide series for a year. You do good, and you decide you like it, we can talk about bringing you up."

Danica thought about it. "Yeah, that sounds fair."

Tony and Gene looked at each with wide grins and clapped. "Great!" Tony said with excitement. They began to talk about the finer details of what would go into a contract -- salary, percentage of purses, etc. "So, Danica, we've seen your sponsors personal contract they have with you," Tony said.

Danica got a knot in her stomach. "Oh? Yeah, well, just the standard boiler plate crap. Pretty boring, right?"

"Well, there were a couple of clauses in there we need to address."

The knot grew bigger. "Oh yeah? Like, um, what exactly?"

"Well, there's a dress code in there. Something about you wearing only clothing of their choosing. Of course, we want you wearing our stuff, too. So we'd have to work that out."

"Oh! Of course. I'm sure they would understand that."

"And since there's already a precedent, anything you wear of ours would be of our choosing. Would you have a problem with that?"

"No! Absolutely not. I'd be happy to do it."

"And there's something about breast enhancement in there. What's that all about?"

She gulped hard. "Yeah, well, they felt like...like..." She took a deep breath. "Okay, they wanted to project a sexy image. They said my boobs weren't big enough and since NASCAR viewers are male dominate, their theory is men like boobs, so..."

"They got that damn straight!" Gene said with a chuckle.

"So, are you doing to do it?" Tony asked sincerely.

"Well, it's in the contract, so yeah."

"There was something in there about appearances at each race, corporate events, commercials, blah blah blah. Of course, we would want you making appearances on our behalf, too. And we plan on pushing NASCAR to make you a center piece for their advertising. Would you have a problem with that? It would keep you pretty busy."

"Absolutely not! The busier the better!" Danica said with excitement.

Tony paused. "There was also a clause in there something about 'orally pleasuring to their satisfaction' a board member at each event. What's that all about?"

Danica's heart stopped. Shit! Her mind raced. "Oh...that. Well, you know, it, uh, they..."

"'Cause 'round these parts 'orally pleasing' a man means a fuckin' blow job!" Gene chimed in.

Danica's face blushed. "Oh...yeah...right...well, uh...you know..."

Tony smiled. "Listen, Danica, I spoke with Bob Parsons." She froze. Fuck! Tony's eyes took a wicked glint. "He told me all about the board meeting. All about it." She gasped.

Gene waved a hand at her. "So, go on, what're waitin' fer? Go on ahead an' get outta them clothes, girlie!"

"Oh for God's sake," she muttered. She rose from her seat and, just as she had done a few days ago, peeled off her jacket and laid it on the arm of her chair. As she began to unbutton her blouse, that familiar heat began to rise in her body. Does this seriously turn me on?! She untucked the shirt from her skirt and pulled it off her shoulders.

Before she had the shirt off, Gene turned to Tony. "Lookee there, she ain't wearin' no bra! She couldn't wait to show us those titties!" He turned back to Danica and pointed. "You're gonna get those titties fixed, right?"

Her eyes turned to slits. "If you mean 'fixed' as in 'enlarged', yes, I'm going to get them enhanced," she hissed as she laid the shirt on top of the jacket.

As she lowered the zipper of her skirt, her body temperature rose. The further down her legs it slid, the hotter her body got. She stood there before the two men, hands on hips, with the skirt gathered around her ankles wearing nothing but a black thong and high heels. The men had their equipment out of their pants and in their hands.

"Well? Whatcha waitin' fer? Get them panties off!" The tiny piece of lace slid down her legs until she caught it with a toe and flipped it at Gene.

Her hands went back to her hips. "Happy now?" she asked with a crooked smile. She watched the men stroke themselves and licked her lips without even realizing it.

"Hot damn, would ya look at that?! A shaved coochie! I thought only them Hollywood types and hookers did that! Hot damn!"

Tony nodded. "I like the little landing strip," he teased, talking about the strip of dark hair above her swollen, glistening lips. "Now why don't you show us what other skills you have?"

"Mmmmmmm, with pleasure," she purred.

She took the few short steps to the men seated next to each other in their own chairs. She watched the men's faces as she slowly dropped to her knees, then slid her hands up their thighs. Tony didn't budge when her hand replaced his. He just looked at her with his famous, mischievous grin. Gene grunted when she did the same with him.

Tony had an impressive member while Gene had a short, pudgy one. Her tiny hands made both look larger than they actually were.

She ran her hands up and down their already throbbing rods. "How does that feel? Does that feel good, hmmm?" she whirred.

"I can tell you've driven a stick before," Tony wisecracked.

Gene looked down at her. "Little girl, you're mighty damn cute, but I can't wait to see how cute you are with my cock in your mouth."

Danica smiled back at him. "Mmmmm, let's find out."

"Huhgah!" Gene grunted when she took him into her mouth. Her head quickly began to bob in his lap while she stroked Tony. "This ain't the first cock she's sucked, I can sure as hell tell ya that!" Gene announced.

"Fuck this," Tony said as he rose from his chair. "Let's see what this bitch can really do." He stepped behind Danica, gripped her hips, and pulled her off her knees.

Danica's head came out of Gene's groin and turned. "What are you doing, Tony?"

"I'm gonna take you for a ride and see if you can handle it," he said with a sly grin and slid between her legs.

"Mmmmmm, are you gonna fuck with that big, fat cock of yours? Hmmm? Is that what you're going to do?" she purred.

He ran the tip of his pole along the length of her gash. "Damn, Danica, you're fucking soaked."

Her eyes sparkled. "Having two big cocks in the room will do that."

"Little girl, you need ta get back ta suckin'!" She gagged when Gene twisted her head and impaled her face. "Oooo yeah, that's better!"

Tony held himself steady. Danica squeaked when his bulbous head slipped through her fleshy folds. They both moaned while he slowly fell into her until he was resting against her.

"Mother-fuck," Tony moaned. "Goddamn she's tight!"

"Yeah? She sure does suck dick like a pro!"

Tony grabbed her hips and began to rock, gradually picked up speed.

"Jesus Christ, Danica! You're tighter than my car at Texas was!" Tony said.

"Mmmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!" she moaned. Ohmygod, I can't believe it! I can't believe how much this turning me on!

It wasn't long before she felt a pair of turbo charged Hondas racing up her thighs. "Mmmmhmmm! Mmmmhmmm!"

The room quickly filled with the sounds of moans, groans, and skin slapping skin.

Sweat rolled down Tony's face. "Holy fuck! She's squeezing me so hard!"

Gene's hands were on the back of her head. "It feels like I got a goddamn Hoover vacuum wrapped around my cock!"

Her legs began to trembled.

"Look at her! She's about to cum! Ha! The slut's gonna cum!" Tony said with a wide smile.

"Mmmmmhmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!" She could feel both men throb deep inside her. They were fucking her so hard she thought they might meet in the middle.

"Goddamn, so am I!"

Danica's head shot up and turned. She had a wicked look on her face. "Come on, you bastard! Fuck me! Fuck my tight little pussy hard! Oh yeah, just like that!"

"Oh you fucking bitch!" Tony threw his hips as hard as he could.

"Yes! That's it! You...ah!" she squawked when Gene's geyser erupted and crashed into her cheek.

"Oh shit!" Gene barked. Danica turned her head just as another burst splashed across her chin. "Gah!" Gene grunted when she took him back into her mouth.

Gene's spunk inside her mouth was all she could take. Her legs trembled. Air pockets of white jizz slipped out the corners of her mouth with each moan. Then the two finely tuned race cars that were racing up her thighs crossed the finish line together. She lifted onto the balls of her feet and squealed while a thousand champagne bottles exploded inside her.

Her muscles spasmed around Tony's thick stick.

"That's it, you fucking bitch! Cum like the fucking whore that you are! Fuck yeah, that's it!" CRACK! He left a red handprint on her sweet little ass.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Ffffffkkkkggggg!" she gurgled around Gene.

Gene finally stopped pulsing in her mouth, but there was a massive rumble further south. She turned her cum-stained face and glared at her future boss.

"That's it, you miserable prick! Fuck my tight little cunt with that big, fat cock! Come on, give it to me! Give it all to me!"

"Ohhhhh, you...you fuck...fucking bitch!" Tony stammered. He dug his claws into her hips. "You want it! Huh? You want it, you fucking cunt?!"

"Give it to me! Shoot it inside of me! I want it!"

Tony's hips stuttered. His teeth clenched. "Fuck! Fuck! Grrrrrrrr, fuck! Cumming! Cumming! Gahhhhh, fuuuuuck!"

His hose exploded. She felt his hot juices shoot deep into her well with such force she thought it might shoot out of her mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah! Ohhhhh, that feels so good! Give it to me! Give it all to me!"

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Tony grunted in time with his slow, hard drives. "Motherfuck!" he croaked. He finally pulled out. A stream of white almost immediately began to streak down her silky thighs. He slapped his meet on her ass, sending milky white droplets up her arched back. He stepped back, stepped to the side, and collapsed back into his chair. "Jesus Christ," he panted.

Danica stood up straight on wobbly legs and stepped back. "So? Do I have the ride?" she asked with a devilish grin as she swiped a scoop of Gene's spunk off her cheek and tucked it into her mouth.

Tony nodded and chuckled. "Yeah, I think we're all set."

"Ha! Goddamnedest contract negotiation I've ever had!" Gene laughed. "Little girl, if you can drive a race car as good as you can suck dick, we're gonna win some races!"

Danica's lips curled. "Better."

"Ha! We're gonna win a lotta goddamn races if that's the case!"

Tony reached behind him, grabbed a box of tissues from his desk, and tossed them to Danica. She began to dab at her cum-splattered body.

"We're gonna win a lot of races together, Gene," she cooed.

The men tucked their snakes back into their trousers while Danica slid back into her once professional clothes.

Tony walked her to the door. "You should have something in writing from us in a couple of days."

"Sounds good, Tony. Thank you for the opportunity!"

"Thank you for..." He smiled and nodded back to his office. "That."

Her eyes twinkled. A wicked, sexy look crossed her face. "My pleasure." She took a couple of steps. "I won't let you down!" Then she turned and walked away.

Tony turned to Gene. "I don't know about letting us down on the track, but she'll sure as hell keep us up off the track."

Gene clapped and rubbed his hands together. "This is gonna be a lotta goddamn fun! Hot damn!" He paused. "I hope she gets those sorry ass titties fixed, though!"

Danica walked to her car wearing a wide smile. This is going to be a lot of fun.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,193 Followers