Right on Cue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy the pub's rather tarty part time barmaid had come in half an hour earlier on the pretence that Brian, the landlord might need extra help and on being told he didn't had inveigled herself into the girl group anyway. Michelle didn't like or trust her, but she wasn't sure whether she might stir up trouble with Brian and so had asked Steve if it was alright if she stayed. Steve had grudgingly acquiesced, and she sat there now in the corner eyeing him with a predatory leer.

Both Michelle and Steve had brought their good cues, and fresh blocks of chalk.

They tossed to break, Michelle cued off, and gaining an early lead, managed to cause the removal off Steve's jacket, socks and shoes, in quick succession. In return she had only lost her jacket.

The leather jacket had been awkward to play in and she was now enjoying the attention the sweater was getting.

She lost the following game and had to remove her shoes. Early in the next game, trying to stretch and reach a particularly tricky shot her socks slipped on the polished floor and she revealed an undignified preview of her leggings clad bottom to the grateful trio of Steve's friends. However, she quickly recovered and narrowly beat him be rewarded by the removal of his shirt.

With Steve reduced to just trousers and underwear the battle grew more serious. After two long and closely fought games, she first had to remove the troublesome socks and then, much to her embarrassment, the sweater. This revealed the beautifully clinging gold bra with the now unmistakable evidence of erect nipples, drawing even more admiration from the boys, and some slightly shocked comments from the girls. Nervously aware of this Michelle had pulled up the leggings which had slipped down slightly and to her chagrin only succeeded in

accentuating her new 'camel toe'. Steve in turn was also suffering from some suspicious shifting in the front of his trousers which had not gone unnoticed!

Tracy had obviously decided to set her sights on Steve and had made some unnecessarily lewd remarks about this, coupled with some derogatory remarks about Michelle, whilst the other girls were mostly happy to admire Steve's swimmer's physique and Michelle's surprisingly fit body and unexpectedly firm breasts.

"Matching set?" Steve had asked Michelle when she revealed the bra, trying unsuccessfully not to show his growing excitement. When after the next particularly scrappy game the leggings had finally come off, he had got his answer, and oh God! What an answer! His growing excitement had become even more apparent.

He had been so smitten with that glorious gold clad bottom that the next game had seen her pocket ball after ball with only token resistance from him. She'd pointed it at him like a secret weapon at every opportunity, and he'd ended up losing his trousers.

The final game saw them both left in only their underwear.

This was it. Loser bares all. They ordered two more pints and sat stewing in an awkwardly prevaricating soup of nervous tension and heightened arousal. They acknowledged with a rueful grin that one of them would soon see the other completely naked, and not just a quick flash; 'The Stance of Shame', that final humiliation was uppermost in their minds and gnawing incessantly at their groins.

This game was a tentative and overly tactical affair, with neither of them risking long difficult shots. There were frequent snookers as they left defensive balls over pockets in the hope of eliciting a free shot from forced fouls. Finally, Michelle made a break for it and after potting three balls in succession was left with an easy line on the black. The atmosphere over the table pulsated with sexual tension and the room was awed into silence as the two players apprehensively surveyed the table. Tracy was positively dribbling with anticipation as beads of sweat glistened on Steve's chest and he nervously brushed his hair back with trembling fingers, before looking away, his eyes staring in unfocused disbelief into the far corner of the room.

Michelle tensely lined up the apparently easy shot into the corner pocket...

The groan that slowly built around the room whipped Steve's eyes back to the table just as the black rattled in the jaws of the pocket and rolled infuriatingly back down the table to end up poised precariously over the centre pocket. The white was left slowly spinning on its axis.

With the black ball virtually overhanging the lip of the centre pocket and with the white just in front of the opposite pocket, Steve picked up his cue, and after an agonising minute eyeing up the position, paused and came back to where Michelle was just shaking and staring at the setup in abject horror. He placed the cue leaning upright against their table and threw his arms around her neck.

"I don't want to do this to you here, Let's just call it a draw" he said quietly holding her head in his hands and staring into her eyes. He desperately wanted to win and see her naked but was beginning to regret the imminent reality of the totally humiliating scenario they had so blithely planned only two weeks before.

Every fibre of Michelle's body wanted to accept his offer, she was terrified, but pride and stubbornness made her shake her head.

"I'm ok, just do it Steve." She said quietly

Tracy squeezed past them and with an odd look announced. "Scuse me, I need the loo"

"Whoops, clumsy me!" she exclaimed, brushing closely past Steve as neither of them paid her any attention.

His cue clattered to the floor, Tracy picked it up, and as they were both preoccupied, paused before handing it back with exaggerated care to Steve.

She took a few steps, turned and smiled. "Get on with it then, let's see the bitch strip"

Michelle glared at her with surprise. Where was THAT coming from?

Steve shook his head in anger and was about to say something, when Michelle blurted out:

"For God's sake Just do it." She gave Steve a resigned shrug. He looked at her almost pleadingly and reluctantly went to take the final shot

Tracy stopped, turned and with a grin on her face watched Steve as he hit the white. It made an odd sound and as the black fell into the pocket and the boys cheered and Michelle squirmed in dread, the white skidded suddenly and moved to the side cushion where it slowly and ominously started trundling down the side of the table to the corner pocket. It teetered for what seemed hours before finally tumbling in with a deadened clunk that reverberated around the room.

"Oh dear, Foul shot!" Tracy announced with uncontained glee before returning, bladder apparently forgotten, to her ringside seat.

"Looks like you've won Michelle! Your modesty lives on unsullied" Tracy sneered in passing and Michelle wondered whether Steve had done it on purpose for that reason. For a moment that thought slightly annoyed her.

But Steve looked as though he was about to curl up and die. His customary bravado had deserted him, and he looked like a frightened little boy. He just didn't understand how he'd screwed up that easy shot. He stepped back from the table and looked shamefaced to Michelle. She shrugged apologetically and nodded at the briefs. She felt immensely sorry for him and almost wanted to stop this whole thing, but she also was incredibly excited at the prospect of the imminent reveal.

To the growing cries of "GET 'EM OFF!" and "STRIP!" From the girls and stunned silence from the boys, he sighed, returned to the front of the pool table nearest them all, and with an air of resigned humiliation hooked his fingers into the waistband of the briefs and slid them down, his penis flopping out and hanging pitifully limp between his legs. Facing them humiliated and completely crushed for a moment he turned and dejectedly started on his walk round the table.

"I like to have those balls in MY pocket!" A girl called out.

"Oooh! Need a bit of chalk on that cue love!" Tracy added with a lewd cackle.

Something suddenly clicked in Michelle's head. She reached for Steve's cue on the table and inspected the tip, it had an uneven shine, and the chalk was crusted heavily on one side. She remembered how her grandad had taken her to the snooker hall when she was a little girl and showed her the tables. He'd been a pretty good hustler in his day.

"How did you get good granddad?" The wide-eyed Michelle had asked

"I was a naughty boy, Micha," He'd confessed, and she suddenly recalled that the only people who had ever called her that had been her granddad and Steve...

"I cheated!"

He had explained to her how the young lads of the day, with their greased hair had often attempted to smear it onto the white ball at crucial shots, causing the opponents cue to skid off it at uncontrollable angles.

Michelle turned and ignoring a vicious glare from Tracy grabbed the barmaid's handbag and extracted the thin tube of lip Vaseline that she found on the top.

The unmistakable traces of blue chalk on the surface combined with Tracy's guilty grab for it told her all she needed to know and just as Steve positioned himself in the 'Stance of Shame' she rushed up to him and covered him with her body throwing her arms around him.

"You didn't miscue!" she told him breathlessly

"That fucking bitch Tracy smeared Vaseline on the tip!"

With that she turned and unceremoniously undid her bra, releasing her breasts and as the nipples started to stiffen, she hooked her fingers into the elastic of her knickers and pulled them to the floor, kicking them defiantly at Tracy.

"I lost!" She announced, backing on to Steve who suddenly found his cock pressed against the top of her buttocks. She spread her legs and threw her hands back on to the pool table pinning him there.

"Tracy sabotaged his cue!" She announced angrily, as with a warm sense of arousal, she felt Steve's cock starting to slowly creep up her back.

The nervous titter that greeted this unintentional innuendo was quickly quelled by her furious expression.

Tracy, and indeed all of the invited 'friends', was staring open mouthed at Michelle's pale shaved and starkly exposed mound, the pink inner lips of her labia starting to unfurl glistening from the cleft where they had been tucked away for too long.

Michelle stared defiantly back at the shocked Tracy, pressing back, and pushed herself slowly against Steve's now fully erect cock. She could feel the hot quivering of desire in him and the wetness soaking the delicate flesh between her legs. The prescribed couple of minutes passed and then, incensed with anger at the way things had turned out and unable to ignore the burning longing to turn to Steve, she shouted at the ogling group in front of her.

"OK, you've all had a bloody good look at both of us. Now fuck off!" She glared angrily at them.

The shocked and still gawking group of friends were quietly, reluctantly, but firmly ushered out through the side door by Brian and June and shepherded away. Tracy was now arm in arm with Phil, one of Steve's friends, and as she passed, she shot them a nasty, but triumphant grin.

A beaming June, skipped back in and quickly dimmed the lights from behind the bar before leaving.

"You've got about an hour; Brian will lock up properly later. Enjoy!" She grinned from ear to ear blushing and let herself out

Michelle turned to Steve as the side door closed, He stared absolutely mesmerised by the gloriously naked figure of Michelle now standing in front of him. For two agonising minutes he had been forced to content himself with her back, shoulders and the muscular feel of her buttocks clenching on his balls and cock His eyes roamed ecstatically over the plump weight of her breasts, the stiff pink little nipples standing proud in the middle of her pale areola. They glided over the contours of her flat muscular stomach and widened in delicious surprise as they took in the pale glory of her smoothly shaved and invitingly swollen pubic mound with its deep and pink filled cleft disappearing between the toned hardness of her thighs.

"I'm so sorry" she said, dropping to her knees and staring up at him. She smiled as she took a long look at his hard cock. She'd imagined it all through those long two minutes, when she had felt it pressed hot and quivering against her back and had been desperate to see it, touch it and feel it inside her. She reached forward to gently stroke it and it strained towards her eagerly. She slowly slid the foreskin back over the rim, the head shining, taut and purple only inches away. He shivered and she saw him wince slightly and with an instinctive realisation she quickly slid her other hand between her legs, scooped up the wetness and transferred it to the tip of his cock. Slowly she explored him, smearing her own lubricating juices over his most sensitive tissues and exquisitely running her finger around the rim until it swept it back up to the tip and then delicately stroked down his frenulum. It felt like an elastic band. He moaned as she rolled the foreskin back fully until the band was stretched taut and shuddered as she hungrily swept down to engulf it with her mouth, swamping it with warm wetness and flicking her tongue delicately across the band like she was gently strumming a guitar string. She could taste herself on his cock. He reached forward and gently brushed the back of his hands across her breasts, trapping the nipples between his fingers and pulling her towards her. She followed the stiff swollen nipples forward and pulling his buttocks towards her, took the shaft of his cock deep into her mouth. Almost unable to get enough of himself into her, he relinquished her nipples and raked his fingers through her hair and thrust himself into her warm, willing mouth.

Unnoticed by them, Brian returned through a back door, and quietly and discreetly climbed the stairs to his flat above the pub. He'd be down later and check they'd closed up OK. He trusted and liked them both and whatever rumours spread about the town about tonight wouldn't do the pub's business any harm at all. That pool table was due to be replaced with a new one tomorrow anyway he chuckled to himself as he settled down to watch football upstairs.

Michelle suddenly realised the pub was deserted; the lights dimmed. She pulled back from Steve and looked up at him suddenly unsure.

"They've all gone, what happens now?"

In answer he hoisted her onto the pool table and spread her wide, savouring the view of her swollen labia and just above the soft petals the pink pearl of her clitoris peeking from its hood with the glistening wetness of her vagina below, inviting him in. His head pushed into her inner folds and his tongue lapped up the tanginess of her juices. She gasped and his fingers probed her, opening her wide and moist to him. She could feel herself about to explode, and he lifted his head suddenly and answered her question with a cheeky grin.

"I take that last shot again... with a different cue!"

She would have slapped him if she hadn't been so desperate to fuck him!

He thrust into her, and she matched him stroke for stroke, the table rocked, the pool balls rattled deep in the belly underneath it, and finally in an explosion of bodily juices they both came. He pulled her towards him and a hot trickle of semen, sweat and her welcoming wetness ran down the side of the table, and into the coin slot.

Minutes, Hours, possibly days passed...

She slid off the pool table and embraced him. They stood for an unmeasurable slice of time glued together in each other's arms with a warm intimate stickiness, alone in the deserted pub. Michelle finally broke the spell and peeled herself off him.

In a characteristically blunt pronouncement, she said.

"Well, that's me fucked, the table fucked, I wonder what happened to that cunt Tracy and your mate Phil? She asked

"Totally fucked!!" Steve laughed and Michelle looked at him askance.

"About now she'll be handcuffed, spread-eagled on the bed, legs hoisted to the ceiling and gagged, while Phil whips her, canes her, and then penetrates every orifice she owns... twice!... Phil's got a bit of a dark side, and he's quite keen on photography! She'll be all over the internet by next week!" Steve exaggerated madly, hoping to mollify and slightly shock Michelle.

"Sounds fun!" Michelle said enigmatically with a lascivious grin, loving the confusion on Steve's face

They dressed, switched off the lights and slipped the catch on the side door. Steve checked the latch had dropped, and they both stood in the cool night air outside the pub. They kissed lingeringly and Michelle looked up into Steve's face and quietly asked.

"So, what now?"

"We continue the tournament, of course." He replied looking deadly serious

"You've got a pool table?" She immediately realised too late, sooo... gullible

"I think we'll just have to imagine the pool!" He laughed and led her by the hand, through the handful of deserted night-time streets to his flat.

As he turned the key and opened the door, she stepped inside, turned, and with a cheeky smile asked

"Still got those red speedos...?

12