Right or Left? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy loved to have her ass fucked but best of all she liked it rough, and she liked to talk dirty. "All right you dirty bastard fuck my ass hard! And you better use that big cock of yours to make me come!"

The two spectators could only marvel at the sight; they clenched their asses each time Jeff slammed hard into his sister. The sounds of flesh slapping on flesh accompanied the obscenities from Wendy directed to her brother. She was screaming at Jeff to fuck her harder, and he was doing just that. Jeff had Wendy's slender hips in his hands pushing and pulling her into him.

After just coming in Jasmine, Jeff was not going to come soon and the 'blue pill' was working its magic by keeping his cock rock hard. No matter how hard Jeff fucked Wendy, she screamed out for more and more. The sweat on Jeff's body testified to the intensity of his fucking as well as the determined look on his red face. Jeff knew his sister was close to coming when her fists grasped and held onto the bed sheets, with several last obscenities Wendy's body convulsed and she collapsed onto the bed satisfied and sore. Kylah and Jasmine could look right into Wendy's bright red gaping ass when Jeff pulled out. "Oh, God!" Wendy laughed as she tried to catch her breath, "I'm such an ass slut! And I'm lucky to have the best brother in the world! That was fucking incredible!"

Jasmine looked at Jeff's cock, and the urge to suck him again took over. Never in a million years did she believe she could do this but somehow it just felt right. Not to be outdone Kylah joined her mom on her knees and licked his cock too like it was her favorite flavor of Popsicle. Jeff's little harem was exceeding his dreams as he watched mother and daughter fight over his cock. After the intense fucking he had just given his sister, Jeff needed to lay down and recuperate. "On the bed girls," he said, "let's get comfy."

They made a spot for Jeff on the bed, and six hands immediately explored his body. The sensations of multiple women touching him everywhere brought his giant cock to full thickness and length again. Kylah was kissing Jeff, her tongue reaching deep into his mouth as he sucked on it. He could feel lips surround his cock and didn't know if it was his sister or Kylah's mom. Everywhere Jeff reached he could feel soft skin on his fingertips. Soft skin that belonged to the three women who meant so much to him. As they physically stimulated Jeff his moans of appreciation resonated in the room. In an unrehearsed, spontaneous way Wendy, Kylah and, Jasmine moved around Jeff's body taking turns to exploit his passive vulnerability.

Jasmine replaced her daughter and started kissing Jeff, the man who today had awoken her dormant biological itch. Their afternoon of intense sexual pleasure was something Jasmine had been missing for the last twenty years of her marriage. After Jeff left her house this afternoon, Jasmine reflected on what they had shared and realized her life didn't have to be so vanilla. She knew the sexual ache she felt in her life could never be satisfied by her pastor husband. When she told him she wanted a divorce earlier tonight, he became vocally abusive, and the chance her husband would do anything physical to her or Kylah drove them from their home. Jeff had graciously offered them a place to stay tonight, and now as she kissed Jeff, she knew she had made the right decision.

Kylah straddled Jeff, her pussy ached from watching Wendy, and her mom getting fucked, and she needed to feel him inside her too. She rubbed her wet slit along Jeff's long hard shaft enjoying the sensations on her budding clit. Wendy and her mom were taking turns kissing Jeff, sucking tongues back and forth. Kylah lifted high in the air to guide Jeff's cock into her beseeching pussy. She slowly lowered herself down, controlling the penetration of his monster cock into her body, the feeling of having her pussy stretched and filled to the maximum was exquisite. Every inch felt incredible as she lowered her body down onto his massive beautiful cock. Jeff was her boyfriend now, her fucking boyfriend, and she loved every minute of it.

Kylah's closed her eyes as she rocked on his cock, he loved the look of ecstasy on her face. "Your daughter is beautiful," Jeff said to Jasmine, "just like you."

Jeff was right thought Jasmine, her daughter had blossomed into a beautiful young woman. She reached up and pinched her daughter's hard nipple eliciting a moan from Kylah.

Kylah opened her eyes to see whose fingers they were. "Suck my nipple mom," said Kylah, "Wendy will you suck the other one?"

The four of them joined in the throes of passion, each one an instrument of love and the song was beautiful. Kylah rode Jeff's cock as the two women sucked on her tits, Jeff was smiling at her, and she smiled back thinking it couldn't be any more perfect than this moment. She could feel teeth biting her nipples and the pain radiated to her pussy turning it into rapture. Kylah wondered if sex with Jeff would always be like this, so intense and extreme, and she hoped so.

Wendy loved her brother, and now she was also falling in love with Kylah. She didn't think she was gay, maybe bi, all she knew was right now she wanted to be with both of them. Jasmine was a welcome addition, at least for tonight, but Wendy knew she would be going her own way soon. That would leave the three of them to prepare for the upcoming spring break vacation or as she liked to think of it as their spring break sex-cation. She sucked on one of Kylah's breast with Jasmine on the other side doing the same. Wendy placed a hand on Kylah's ass and reached under to feel her brother's cock. That big fucking hard shaft that she loved so much. Kylah was soaking wet, and she tried to slide a finger in along Jeff's cock, but there was no room. Wendy knew Kylah was an anal virgin, but it was time to let her feel the incredible sensation that she personally loved.

Kylah jumped at the intrusion of something pushing into her ass. "Oh fuck!" Kylah screamed in surprize, "Jeff! I have a finger in my ass!"

Jeff knew it must be Wendy and he was right, she had stopped sucking on Kylah's nipple and positioned herself between his legs. "Relax Kylah," Jeff said in a soothing voice, "lean down and kiss me while Wendy plays with your ass. She won't hurt you I promise." Jeff pulled Kylah to him, and he could feel the tension in her body. "Wendy, use the lube in my top drawer." Jeff wanted Kylah's first time to be as pain-free as possible.

Jasmine was closest to the night table and retrieved the lube for Wendy. With shaking hands, Jasmine squirted a large glob of lube on her daughter's ass opening like Wendy asked then watched her force it in. Kylah was moaning each time Wendy's finger pushed in, and Jasmine didn't know if it was from pain or pleasure. She remembered Jeff doing this to her today, and it certainly took a bit to get 'used' to it.

Jasmine leaned down to her daughter's ear, "Kylah, relax honey," she whispered, "don't tense up and you will like it."

"It hurts mom!"

"Just a bit sweetie, soon it will feel good too," said Jasmine as she rubbed her daughter's back, "kiss Jeff and don't fight Wendy's fingers. Okay?"

Kylah looked at Jeff with tears in her eyes; she tried to relax her clenched ass as her mom suggested. She felt like Jeff's steady gaze was judging her, if she couldn't take his sister's small fingers how would she ever take Jeff's huge cock. The fear of losing Jeff won over and slowly, bit by bit she let Wendy take her virgin ass as she kissed Jeff with an unbridled passion.

Wendy loved her brother's cock and all the pleasure it had given her; kneeling like this she had the best view in the room. "Fuck her Jeff," Wendy shouted as she watched his cock slide in and out. "Fuck Kylah's cunt with your big cock!" Wendy had her index finger in Kylah's ass, and she timed her thrusts to match his. She could feel his cock through the thin skin separating the two love holes, and she pushed down on Jeff's cock. "Do you like this Kylah? Do you like my finger up your ass?" Wendy asked as she pushed in deeper. "Next time I will use my dildo on you!"

Kylah moaned in Jeff's arms, he knew she was struggling, but he was also proud of her. "Enjoy it Kylah," Jeff whispered, "if you want to be my girlfriend then anal sex is part of our relationship. Push out with your ass, and it won't hurt so much."

Jeff was right thought Kylah, pushing out did relax her ass and the sensations changed completely. "Use two fingers, Wendy," Kylah said bravely, "I need to train for Jeff's cock."

Wendy leaned down and kissed both of Kylah's ass cheeks, "You go girl!" she said excitedly, "soon you will love it as much as me!" After five minutes of 'loosening' up Kylah's ass Wendy could see by the look on Jasmine's face she was concerned for her daughter. "Switch Jasmine, my arm is getting tired," Wendy said.

"What? No, I couldn't!" Jasmine exclaimed as she backed away from her daughter's side. After all, she had been through today Jasmine knew this would not be the worst thing she had done.

Kylah looked at her and nodded her head okay. "Do it, mom," she said, "I want you to."

Wendy squirted another glob of lube onto Kylah's ass and then moved out of the way, "Here you go Jasmine!" Wendy said, "Have fun!"

The lube was slippery and gooey on Jasmine's finger as she pushed more into her daughter's ass. "Does it hurt Kylah," Jasmine asked with concern.

"Hmm, it's starting to feel good," Kylah replied, "use two fingers mom, and go a little deeper and faster." Kylah wanted Jeff to know she was willing to have her ass played with in preparation for his cock.

Jasmine was mesmerized to see her fingers go in and out of her daughter's puckered hole. The lube made her fingers very slippery, and she had no problem sinking them all the way in her daughter's ass. Watching Jeff's hard cock slide in and out of Kylah's pussy was hypnotizing. She could feel her pussy respond to each deep thrust and wished she could trade positions with Kylah. She wondered if one of the girls would fuck her ass too.

No one noticed Wendy leave and when she returned to the bedroom, everyone was in the same spot. She had gone to her room to get one of her dildos to use on Kylah's ass. Kylah was about to get her first double penetration with something bigger than a finger. The dildo was the size of a 'normal' cock, and Wendy was glad Kylah couldn't see it, or she would freak out. She lubed it up and handed it to Jasmine, "here use this," Wendy said, "Kylah needs to feel something bigger in her ass."

The dildo was half the size of Jeff's cock, but Jasmine knew it might hurt her daughter. Slowly she forced it into Kylah, inch by inch until only the base, designed to look like a man's balls, was left showing. Jasmine felt Kylah squirm at the change in thickness, but she never complained once, only letting out loud moans.

"Do it Jasmine!" said an excited Wendy, "fuck her ass hard!"

Whether it was the thrill of doing something so inherently wrong or just plain sexy, Jasmine seized the moment. She fucked her daughter's ass with the slippery purple dildo driving it in faster and faster. Jeff had joined in on the intensity, and his cock was a blur as he fucked Kylah's pussy.

Wendy was feeling left out and realized she could have fun too. With Jasmine. She leaned over and whispered into Jasmine's ear, "Your ass is mine now!" Wendy said as she lubed up her fingers. "I'm going to fuck your ass as hard as you fuck your daughters."

Jasmine's black skin was in sharp contrast to Wendy's alabaster white. Wendy latched onto one of Jasmine's hard dark nipple and squeezed hard as she pushed two fingers up. "Fuck your tight!" Wendy said as she pushed harder. "Good thing I have strong fingers!" she laughed.

Jasmine was trying to do what Jeff told Kylah, and she pushed back onto Wendy's fingers. "Oh god!" Jasmine exclaimed, "It does feel good! Fuck me, Wendy, fuck me hard!"

Like her brother, Wendy did have a domineering side to her, she pulled her fingers out of Jasmine's black hole and slapped her ass. "Lift your ass up bitch!" Wendy ordered, "Kneel for me!" When Jasmine didn't move fast enough, Wendy slapped her ass again, "NOW!"

Jasmine leaned on her daughters back pushing the dildo in hard as she scrambled to do what Wendy wanted. She had to keep one hand on Kylah's ass to balance herself as she knelt between Jeff's legs. "Keep fucking your daughter's ass," Wendy ordered, "and don't stop until I tell you to."

Wendy had taken control of Jasmine with only a few harsh words and a little discipline. She spread Jasmine's fat ass open wide to look at her closer. She had never seen such a black pussy and asshole before. Right now Wendy wished she was a guy with a cock as big as Jeff's so she could fuck Jasmine's holes. She heard Jasmine whine when her fingers forced their way into her clenched ass; fear had made Jasmine tighten up. "Pleasure and pain Jasmine," Wendy said, "that is what I am going to give you."

Jeff was privy to all the conversations but couldn't see what was going on. The 'blue pill' had provided his cock with an 'ever-lasting' hardness that he used on his girlfriend's pussy. Knowing what was going on with the three women added to his erection and his only regret was no one was recording this once in a lifetime moment. Kylah had her head in the shallow of his neck and shoulder as she murmured obscenities on and on about what was happening to her. She had already come twice in his arms, and she was building to a third one. The dildo in Kylah's ass felt good against his cock, especially knowing her mom was controlling it. Jeff heard Wendy slap Jasmine's ass and the startled scream that escaped from Jasmine's lips.

"Shake your black ass!" Wendy shouted as she slapped Jasmine once more, "yeah! Just like that! Your holes are mine now!" Wendy pushed her fingers into Jasmine's pussy finding a sloppy hole. "You're a slut Jasmine; your cunt's soaked. Tell me to fuck your cunt!"

Jasmine thoughts were mixed, she was fucking her daughter's ass with a huge dildo, and now Wendy was fucking her ass and pussy. "Yes!" Jasmine exclaimed, "Fuck my cunt with your fingers!"

Jeff had stretched Jasmine's pussy, and Wendy had no problem getting three fingers in. "More? Do want me to put more fingers in you?"

"Oh god!" Jasmine exclaimed, "Yes, I want more!"

Wendy's whole hand was still smaller than the thickness of her brother's cock, with one hard push her fist was inside Jasmine. "Holy fuck!" Wendy shouted, "My fist is inside your cunt!"

That was too much for Kylah to hear and she screamed out as the third and biggest orgasm hit. "NOW! RIGHT NOW!" screamed Kylah as her body lost all control and she shook with spasms, collapsing like a rag-doll in Jeff's arms.

"Easy Wendy!" cried Jasmine, "please take it easy!"

Wendy had never had her hand buried in a cunt before, and she found it very erotic. She pulled out and punched back in, driving Jasmine on top of her daughter. Jasmine was crying out to be gentle, but Wendy wanted more. "Your ass or your cunt!" shouted Wendy, "Tell me now!"

There was no way Jasmine thought she could survive a fist up her ass, "Please Wendy, only my pussy, and be gentle!"

"Okay," said Wendy as her fist went in and out of Jasmine's cunt slowly, but deeply. "Is this better?"

Jasmine's big black tits were dangling down, and her ass was up in the air. She could feel Wendy was pushing her legs further apart and her free hand was holding her hip. Wendy's fist was driving deep inside her, and the twisting motion was causing pain and pleasure. It did feel a little better now, and everyone could hear the squelch of the lube and her juices with each thrust. "Yes," Jasmine said as she pushed her ass back, "fist me, Wendy, make me come!"

That is what Wendy was waiting to hear; her arm was reaching deep now, halfway to her elbow, each thrust hitting the bottom of Jasmine's black hole. Jasmine was in the kneeling 'downward dog' position exposed fully to Wendy's desires.

"Kylah, get up! Quick!" Jeff ordered, "I need to make sure your mom is okay!" Jeff was worried that his sister was 'over the edge' and out of control. "Wendy stop!" Jeff yelled.

The dildo buried deep into Kylah's ass stayed in place as she squirmed out from being sandwiched between Jeff and her mom. She went to remove it, but Jeff said no. When she turned and saw her mom with Wendy's fist in her pussy, it didn't seem real. Wendy and her mom looked like a statue in a sex museum. "MOM!" Kylah screamed.

Jeff had taken control now, "Jasmine are you okay?" he asked with genuine concern.

Jasmine raised her head as much as she could to look at Jeff, "Oh god Jeff, Wendy has her fist in my pussy! Her fist!"

Jeff gave Wendy a dirty look, "are you in pain?"

She didn't know how to explain it; there was a pain, but also it felt fantastic. She could see Jeff was worried about her, "I, I want her to continue, but maybe slower." Jeff's cock had stretched her more than any man, but Wendy's fist was different, the twisting motion was incredible. "I'm okay Kylah, don't cry sweetie," Jasmine said to her daughter.

"Can you do that Wendy? Can you go slowly?" Jeff asked his sister.

The moment had changed for Wendy, her rush of dominance was gone and replaced with concern. She had let herself get carried away and hoped she didn't hurt Jasmine. "I'm sorry Jasmine, I will go slowly. Let me know if you want me to stop. Okay?"

"Okay," Jasmine replied as she tried to relax.

Jeff saw Wendy's hand was shiny with lube, Jasmine's pink pussy lips were sucked in and out every time her fist entered and left. He had never seen a woman's pussy fisted before and his hardening cock was appreciating the moment.

Kylah watched her mom take Wendy's fist and cringed each time it went deep. She was glad Wendy was taking it easy, but it still looked painful. When she looked at Jeff stroking his thick cock that she realized Wendy's arm was skinnier her worries eased up.

"Oh fuck, it's good!" murmured Jasmine, "so fucking good!" Her head was on the bed turned towards Jeff, watching him pull on his cock. The blue veins running down his shaft were bulging out with blood, the whole surface was covered with a slippery substance composed of his and her daughter's juices. She closed her eyes and imagined it was Jeff fucking her from behind, taking her like an animal in heat.

Wendy was intoxicated by what she was doing to Jasmine's hungry cunt. She could feel Jasmine clamping down on her hand and arm with each penetration. The mushy sounds filled the room along with Jasmine's passionate moans. She could see her brother and Kylah were fixated on the incredible scene and the shock and surprize that Jasmine wanted more. It was getting harder and harder to pull her fist out as Jasmine's cunt sucked like a vacuum on high speed.

Kylah thought she would be turned off watching her mom being put through this, but she wasn't. It was obvious her mom was enjoying what Wendy was doing to her by her groans and moaning. She saw that Jeff liked what he saw too. The dildo in her ass was making it difficult to move as she squirmed on the bed. Every movement would change the feeling, as it shifted in her ass. Her mom had fucked her ass, hard and fast, until she had exploded internally.

The strong smell of sex permeated the room, and the conversation was reduced to guttural sounds emanating from the four lovers. Each person lost in private thoughts reflecting on the artistry of the moment, pooling together as they anticipated the final surge of sexual gratification. The overlap of physical and emotional responses sparked self-reflection among them.

Wendy had gone from self-absorption to consciously wanting Jasmine to experience a soul-bending orgasm at the extreme end of the sexual spectrum. She found Jasmine's G-spot, the sensitive spot that a talented lover uses to curl toes of their sex partner. The amplification and change in frequency of Jasmine's moans exemplified her success. The moment was close; Wendy could feel it resonate through her fingers, her fist, and up her arm. The pursuit of bliss in Jasmine was near reaching the crescendo as the opposing pain/pleasure sensations joined into an all-encompassing force.