Right Place at The Right Time

Story Info
Doing the right thing pays off.
6.7k words
4.43
15.2k
19
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: Just so every reader knows, THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL!!! There, now I hope there is no confusion. If any legal procedure is mentioned, I did not consult West Law for accuracy! If anyone in my FICTIONAL story is involved in sexy stuff, they are 18 years of age, or more. I want to thank my legion of followers, its because of all of you I keep this writing stuff going.

I was doing some work in my front yard, when the neighbor girl, Jenny, came running out of the house she shares with her mother, and grandparents, crying.

She came running into my yard, jumping into my arms, as I noticed a mark on her forehead.

"Uncle Jimmy, Uncle Jimmy, that man is hurting mommy and he pushed me down!"

Seeing red, I told her to wait on my porch, as I charged through the front door of the Rollins house, next door. I could hear Jenny's mother, Amanda screaming for something to stop.

I ran into the den just in time to see this real jerk trying to tear Amanda's blouse off. He already had her pants around her ankles, with his fly open.

Without saying a word, I grabbed both his shoulders, and tossed him across the room. Telling Amanda to cover up, I landed one well placed fist right on this asshole's nose. Just as I was reloading for another hit, he just curled up in a ball on the floor. As I held back, I could hear the approaching sirens.

With the local police on the scene, I waited to see what would transpire. A female deputy took Amanda into the front room, and just as the other deputy started getting this piece of shit off the floor, he had the balls to tell him to back off, as he was Amanda's Parole Officer. Saying this with his tiny dick hanging out of his pants.

The deputy slapped the cuffs on him after telling him to zip his pants. This, along with me telling the police that this shithead pushed a three year old girl, guaranteed him more than a few days in jail. I also had the feeling his days as a Parole Officer were over.

I guess I should shed some light on this story.

I'm Jim Benson, a self employed electrical contractor, who learned this trade during my four years in the Air Force.

I've been doing this now for nearly three years, living in the house I grew up in, when my parents finally got tired of the rain in our great Pacific Northwest, and fled in retirement to the San Diego area.

About a year after I took over mom and dad's house, I noticed a new family moving into the rental next door to mine. A couple with this baby, not quite old enough to walk.

I let them take a few weeks to get settled, before introducing myself. I kept thinking this couple, Dennis and Dana Rollins were a bit old to have a one year old, but I passed that idea off on me not knowing the situation.

When I finally went over to introduce myself, I remarked how adorable their daughter was. I then found out this was their granddaughter. I found out their daughter was in the King County Youth Center, and little Jenny's father was nowhere to be found.

I decided I didn't want to know their daughter's crime, so I let that go. As time progressed, and we became friendlier, I learned their daughter would be serving about 10 more months, until she turned 18 years old.

I thought to myself that she must have had Jenny at 15, or so, and then went to jail, shortly thereafter. I knew right away that I didn't want to have anything to do with her, if I didn't have to.

As we became friendlier, and Jenny would visit me when I was working in my yard, I did get to thinking about family, and children.

All through my four years in the Air Force, I did have girlfriends, many who were more than willing to have me in their beds.

With both my older siblings, 14 and 12 years older than me, each having families of their own, I had thought about having my own family, some day.

Finally, when Amanda was released from the Youth Center, I guess she heard about me, from Jenny, as I always made this little girl feel welcomed, when I was out in the yard.

The first few days after coming home, she spent getting used to her new found freedom. When I first saw her, I had to do a double take, thinking she didn't look old enough to have a three year old. Very young face, on the short side, maybe 5'4" or so. With me standing just over 6'3", most people seemed short.

One of several things I noticed, was her inability to find a bra. Not that she was that large, but what she did have had a nice little bounce to them.

The weekend following her release, they all came over as a family, with Amanda telling me how nice it was that Jenny had made a friend. I just told them all that I was happy to help, in any way I could.

As the weeks were flying by, and Amanda starting taking some GED prep classes, she asked me for some study tips.

What she said next caused a bit of friction between us.

"You know, Jim, I can't pay you for your help, unless," she then started unbuttoning her shirt.

"OK, stop right there! There's no way I'd ever expect that from you, and you need to find yourself some self respect!"

I didn't realize how loud I was talking, but she really pissed me off, thinking all I wanted was her body in trade for helping her study.

She turned and ran out of my house, back to hers.

Just about two hours later, she returned with her mother. I cautiously let them into my living room.

"Go ahead, Amanda, tell Jim what you need to say," Dana said.

"Jim, I'm truly sorry for what I did, but I hope you'll understand that for the last sixteen months, my only way of 'paying' for things has been with my body. I'm very ashamed of myself."

"I will do everything I can to help you adjust to your new surroundings, OK?"

"OK."

I did help her with the subjects I had knowledge of, and admitted my lack of knowledge in the ones I didn't.

After nearly two months, she took a preliminary test, getting ready for the real thing. I was probably more nervous than she was, but had a demanding job to get ready for that kept my mind off her test.

I was taking a late afternoon break, when I heard a knocking on my front door, and when I answered, she jumped into my arms beaming and telling me how good she did on this test.

As she started to calm down, she pulled my face down and gave me a very nice kiss. Backing up, she quickly apologized, and turned to leave.

"Hey, Miss smarty pants, wait a minute, please. There is no reason to apologize."

I then took her in my arms, holding her close to me, and telling her how proud of her I was. Just looking into her eyes, I very slowly took her chin in my hands, lifting it up, and leaned over kissing her ever so tenderly.

My hands went to her very tight behind, as my one kiss continued with my tongue parting her mouth. I felt her tongue dueling with mine as I started getting hard.

"Jim, are you sure?"

"Please don't be mad, but I think we need to sit down and talk about this. OK?"

"OK."

Sitting down, I told her, again, how proud of her I was, but told her there are rewards other than sex.

"Like?"

"Like, how about I take you and Jenny out for a nice family dinner, tonight, and include your parents, too?"

"OK, but I need to tell you I've never been on what you call a date, ever, in my life. Its always been for sex." When she finished, her head was on my shoulder, with some mist in each eye.

"Don't for a moment think I'm not interested in you, that way, because I am. But we have to try and make this a normal relationship. OK?"

"Whatever normal is."

It turned out her parents had other plans, but thanked me for thinking of them.

We did sit talking for a while longer, until it was time to pick Jenny up from pre-school.

Getting them both back home, hearing Amanda telling her daughter about how well she did on this test, I started thinking about our 'date'

Did I want this to continue, for the right reasons? I thought I did.

Was the main reason due to the dry spell I had been experiencing? Not sure, but I had been very busy, lately.

Our dinner for three went really well. After dinner, I took them back home, and left for my house. At the door, Amanda and I stood there, in each other's arms, kissing a few times when she whispered in my ear. "Jim would you teach me how to make love, as I only know how to fuck?"

I was stunned, to say the least, but told her we could add that to the things I was helping her with, but her GED test didn't include that topic.

Saying this while holding her in my arms, I decided to give one more scorching kiss, and told her there was always tomorrow.

Off I went, wondering if we could make any semblance of a family. She really hadn't had a true family life since running away from home at barely fourteen years of age, purely because she didn't like the rules her parents made her follow.

On the streets, she was easy prey, and just after her fifteenth birthday gave birth to Jenny. No last name provided, so her birth certificate says its Rollins.

As I was getting ready for bed, I see a text from Amanda with a few hearts and an all caps, thank you.

For the next few days I was very busy with work, and Amanda was studying, getting ready for the real test. We would text back and forth, and the night before her test she sent me a text asking when she gets her GED can we move onto that 'other' topic we discussed.

I just replied with a little devil emoji.

Working on several projects, the next day, I finally took a break, remembering I didn't even take time to have lunch. Sitting on my front porch, I noticed Amanda's car pulling up next door. She and Jenny start running over with Amanda holding a piece of paper, waving it like a flag.

"Uncle Jimmy, Uncle Jimmy, mommy passed her test, she's really smart!"

Jumping into my arms, Amanda just buried her head in my shoulder, sniffling, telling me this was the most successful endeavor for her in years.

Setting her back on the ground, I looked down at Jenny and asked her what we should do to celebrate.

"Mommy loves ice cream to celebrate."

"Shouldn't we wait for dinner?" I asked.

Giving me this pouty look, she just nodded, and gave her mommy another hug.

Damn, I was proud of her. Knowing she truly disliked going to school, but also knowing that was because she was told she had to go, and she rebelled against anything that she didn't decide on her own.

This time, her parents came with us, for a very nice dinner. I just sat back and enjoyed hearing the three generations talking about this success.

After dinner, with her parents and daughter safely tucked in at their house, Amanda and I were sitting on my front porch. Cuddling up on my lap, we just stared at each other, when I leaned over and kissed her very softly on the lips.

After a second kiss, my hand reached under her shirt and gently cupped her small C cup breast. Her nipple came to attention, and her breathing quickened.

"We'd better go inside to continue," I breathed.

Picking her up with ease, I started up my stairs heading to my bedroom. Setting her down, I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, allowing me the first view of her body.

She moved her hands to help me remove my shirt, then started to remove my belt and lower my jeans.

As our clothes came off, I noticed her eyes widening, as my robust 7 plus inches came into view.

Laying next to each other, with my hand still caressing one breast and my lips licking the other nipple, her breathing came quicker. I started kissing down her taut body. As I progressed downward, her breathing picked up, even more. When my tongue touched her puffy lips, she let out what can only be described as a growl.

My tongue kept probing her very wet folds. As I lifted upwards, I finally uncovered her pleasure spot. If I thought she loved my first oral offerings, when my tongue found her clit, she grabbed two hands full of the hair on my head and hung on for dear life.

As her orgasm started to subside, my kisses continued, causing both nipples to resemble pencil erasers. I finally reached for a condom, and moved between her open thighs.

Easing my cock into her boiling cauldron, her legs wrapped around my behind. Quickly picking up steam, her cries of passion filled my bedroom. Just as I exploded, she gripped me so tightly, I literally couldn't move.

"Oh, my God, Jim, I can't believe this! I've never cum like that before. Ever."

After a bit of clean up, we just laid in bed, with her head on my shoulder.

"Are you disappointed I don't like giving oral?"

"I couldn't be disappointed in anything we do, or not do, so put that out of your mind."

Waking up during the night only to find a very soft hand moving up and down my growing shaft. Both of us having fallen asleep without putting any clothing on, this might have been considered inevitable.

Feeling her soft breasts against my back, as her hand slowly stroked my manhood back to life, I started to roll over when she shushed me, rolling me onto my back.

Feeling her nipples harden without me even touching them, caused me to just lay back and enjoy whatever would transpire. I felt her hand slowly move up and down my shaft, along with soft kisses on my chest. As she started down my body, I started to say something, when she put a finger to my lips, quieting me.

As her mouth closed in on my throbbing cock, I waited to see what was going to happen. She moved between my legs and lowered her mouth onto the head of my sex. Very slowly she started up and down, taking another inch, or so, with each movement. With her soft hand gently rubbing my balls, most of my sex was now enjoying one of the all time best blow jobs I could remember.

I could tell I was nearing my climax, and just as I thought how fantastic this felt, she inserted one finger up my ass causing me to literally explode, right down her throat.

"Jesus Fucking Christ, Amanda, I thought you said you didn't like oral!"

"Jimmy, I said I didn't like doing oral, not that I didn't know how," she said, moving up and giving me a deep, tongue kiss. Grinning, she laid in my arms, and told me that this might stay in our playbook, as long as nothing was ever forced.

I completely understood.

I realized it might take me a while getting used to knowing just how difficult her life had been these previous four and a half years. Living on the streets, and these past sixteen months in jail.

As we started to fall back to sleep, I thought I heard her softly sobbing. I put my arms around her, and told her we both had a lot to learn about sharing trust with each other. This was definatly a first for her, and really for me, too.

Waking up, I found her staring at me, with this little girl smile. I moved closer and let her give me a soft kiss. Then another. I leaned down taking her already hard nipple in my mouth, licking all around it, and very lightly biting it. I could hear her breathing increase, as we both started moving around my bed. My mouth started up and down her puffy cunt slit, as my growing sex found its was into her warm mouth.

On our sides, I added two fingers inside her very hot sex, with my tongue running all around her clit. Just like during the night, I felt a finger inside my behind. Thinking along those lines, I wetted one finger, and slowly inserted it into her cute, little butt. Hearing the intake of her breath, I started finger fucking her ass, with my two fingers deep inside her pussy.

Within minutes, the sounds of our love making filled the entire room. The second or third time I tasted her warm sex juices, I blasted shot after shot down her throat.

Spent, we both rolled onto our backs, catching our breath. Looking over at each other, smiling, I asked her if that was our breakfast. Cuddling up, again, with her head against my neck, she just grinned up at me saying, "please don't wake me up from this wonderful dream."

"This isn't a dream, Amanda Panda, and I hope it doesn't end anytime soon."

"My grandma used to call me that name, Jim, and I love it."

"Let's get up and have some breakfast, after we both jump into the shower."

"Together?"

"Yep!"

With the difference in our height, we must have made quite a sight, with me bent over, washing her soft boobs, with my rock hard sex pushing against her back. After a few minutes, she bent forward, and my cock was right at her back door.

"Slowly, big boy, and if I say enough, stop, please."

Very slowly, I entered her behind. Hearing her take a few short breaths, I pushed a bit further. Holding her boobs in my hands, I started a slow, rhythmic pace, in and out. I felt her body shaking with each thrust, as I started to pick up the pace.

Just as she let out this primal scream, I blasted stream after stream of white, hot cum all over the walls of my shower.

"Oh, Jesus, Mary and Joseph, that was amazing, Jimbo!"

Holding each other, tightly, we got out of the shower and dried off, as gently as possible.

Sitting in my kitchen, sipping a morning cup of coffee, I quietly asked if she had any questions for me.

"Is this for real, or am I going to be disappointed?"

"Amanda, I will do everything in my powers not to disappoint you, and, yes, I truly hope this is for real."

Hugging each other, we finally did actually eat some food for breakfast, after which we went over to her house. Upon entering, both her parents had these silly grins, with her dad telling me I'd better be sure of what we were getting ourselves into, as his daughter had enough of shitty men mistreating her.

"Dennis and Dana, I want you to know this is new territory for me, and I do honestly want to see if whatever this is, is for real. Also, I'd never do anything to harm Amanda, you have my word."

Just then, Jenny came running into her mommy's arms, asking her if she enjoyed her sleep over. This brought a few tears, along with Amanda telling her, yes, it was fun. I saw Jenny whisper in mommy's ear, which brought a smile and a few more tears.

"We'll see, Jenny, we'll see."

With that, she ran back to the cartoons she was watching in the living room.

"Can I asked what it was she said to you?"

Amanda just shook her head, no.

"Please?"

"She asked if she could start calling you daddy."

Talk about a deer caught in the headlights!

"And, can she?"

Taking a huge sigh, I just shrugged and told her it was OK with me.

Hearing this both her parents had this huge grin, and told both of us to be very sure of what we were saying, and wishing us the very best.

Sitting at their kitchen table, looking into each other's eyes, we both had these grins, talking with our eyes, saying how much we were falling in love with each other.

"Jim, I'm going to say something I've never said to anyone in my life."

Walking over and sitting on my lap, taking my face in her soft hands, "I'm falling in love with you!"

"Amanda, I feel exactly the same, I love you, too. We do need to sit down and discuss many things."

Holding each other, I felt her body shaking and her tears dripping onto my shoulder.

Just then, Jenny came back into the room and asked if her mommy was sick.

No, I told her, just very, very happy.

"Can we go shopping, mommy?"

"What do you need, sweetheart?"

"A new brother or sister," she said, matter of factly.

Talk about both of us being stunned. We barely could keep a straight face.

"Baby, that's something we'll decide some other time."

Oh, shit, I thought to myself, how in the hell do you tell a not quite four year old that's not the way to get a sibling. Also, I was fairly certain I wanted a child or children of my own, but wasn't this a bit rushed?

Sitting back in her living room, her parents both going to work, and little Miss smarty pants engrossed in a cartoon, we started with a very adult conversation.

"First off, Jim, are we positive about this being a permanent commitment?"

12