All Comments on 'Right There the Whole Time'

by vividlyyours

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
mathur_nkmathur_nkabout 1 month ago
Should it be in Romance - a successful love story?

Should it be in Romance - a successful love story? Not even a fling of non exclusivity during those 4 years? Or remorse in later part of life of not having tasted others before marriage and so craving for hall passes? Then only it would fall here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

An excellent telling of a simple (in every good way) but very pleasing story.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well written and hot , and not a cuckold one . Refreshing to read a story with such passion and love without any chucks , sluts or bulls !

shopratshopratabout 1 month ago

Absolutely super, beautiful story, but it's a Romance all the way, not Loving Wives. Please don't ruin ruin their story with a follow-on story involving cheating :-)

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 month ago

a truly romantic and lovely story. well done and in good taste. 5 stars of course.

XluckyleeXluckyleeabout 1 month ago

Such a nice story. So different than the usual stories on this site. It was so nice to read about people in love at a young age. 5 stars from Xluckylee

chastenchastenabout 1 month ago

A well-written story about a truly loving wife (so, no way it should be in Loving Wives *smile*).

6King6Kingabout 1 month ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Karn9Karn9about 1 month ago

A fantastic love story, 5+ *

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 1 month ago

very wrong cat maybe first time cat or erotic coupling cat

danbo56danbo56about 1 month ago

Sorry, I agree with Enderlocke that this is in the wrong cat. It should be Romance or something good story though enjoyed it

Calico75Calico7530 days ago

Romance, not Loving Wives. Well written though.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

This gotta have a reason it's posted here and not in romance. Probably a sequel incoming. I mean marrying the first real relationship, army, long distance....it practically writes itself.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster127 days ago

I'm gonna go with those who said 'great story' and 'definitely a loving wife' and 'it's in the right category' and 'five stars' !

.

Yes... five stars for sure.

26thNC26thNC24 days ago

Idiots arguing that this story doesn’t belong in LW need to STFU. Somehow fetish cuck stories, gay male, lesbian, ir,BDSM, and all such garbage are welcome. But put a story about an actual loving wife and the cuckroaches lose their little minds.

MehntalityMehntality24 days ago

Sweet story, but it is definitely not a LW story....definitely belongs in Romance.

Also, one bit of a continuity issue, after the first handjob and he came all over her face and himself, they continued to have sex then got dressed and left.....all with cum on her face and hair and his chest? Shouldn't they have washed it off? Dove into the pool to do we off? Or in this world you are writing in, people regularly walked around covered in cum?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades22 days ago

Great story of Young Love. Reminds me of my wife and myself. Nothing like young love. Thanks for your writing.

RubiconXRubiconX21 days ago

What a sweet, well-written story. Very hot, and a beautiful description of two virgins’ first time. Probably should have been placed in the Romance section, because there was nothing sick or twisted enough to warrant calling it a Loving Wives story! But Bravo, just the same.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

5 stars NOT enough

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

The is one of the best stories I have ever read. This story brought back memories of me when I join the military and had to leave the young lady of my life, who I dating before I went into the military. We constantly wrote letters back and forth as I served my time in the military, but sadly we broke up during my first year in the military. Since she and I were dating others, I assumed that I would never see or hear from her again.

But, as luck would have it, we reunitied through letters near the last year of my military service. I took three weeks of leave back home asking her to marry me. She agreed to married me and we had a son a year later. We lived happily (I thought) for 12 years until she had a long affair with her boss at a local hospital. We devorced and remarried while still live in the same area, but only had contact when there was an event with our son and his family.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Amidst all the filth, this is a beautiful story. Beautifully written. Thank you. And thanks for reminding people about the struggles of coping with combat, after the fact, and of how horrible the experience was for those vets. God bless them.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Perhaps many of us have been in their shoes (lives). Well written story with a delightful ending. What I call a Feel Good story. Nice way to start my day. Thanks for sharing it. 5*

oldtwitoldtwit5 days ago

So well told, the descriptions were so down to earth and real, the characters were , for a change, based on real people.

A story worth the time reading.

Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

A sweet, beautiful story, and the best part is I never got the feeling it would go off the rails. Worth every one of five stars. And more.

/

JPB NOT BOB

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservividlyyours@vividlyyours
All of the characters in my stories are based on people I know and have known (with the names changed, of course), and the settings are based on locations in which I have worked, lived, and traveled. Many of the stories are accounts of actual occurrences, particularly the It's...