Rightful Revenge Ch. 03

Story Info
A Surprise At The Gym.
4.5k words
3.96
13.2k
8

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! Here is the third part of this commission - no sex this time, just some humiliation at the gym!

Just as a note, this is the darkest story I've written so far. There isn't a happy ending or any kindness shown throughout it. A warning for y'all.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Contains: futa on female, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, futa on male (kinda), group sex, ntr/cuck, all the way through, sph, etc.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

*****

Dani grunted as he curled a barbell, his skinny, pale arms showing only the slightest hint of muscle as it flexed from the strain. He stood in front of one the large mirrors, clad in a pair of loose shorts and a black tank top, his white-as-a-ghost, slender limbs displayed to the world, headphones in his ears. Sweat dripped off his face as he gave his all in lifting the weight, sixty-pounds in total, checking himself out as he did. Dani could feel his arms start to give out, but he was so close to finishing his reps! Eyes clenching shut, he tried to lift the metal bar one last time, not quite getting it up to his chest before he had to drop it, the whole thing bouncing off the rubber mat of the deadlift section of the business; ah well, he'd gotten close enough for it to count anyway! Letting out an exaggerated sigh, he wiped his face with the back of his hand, and then bent over to grab his water bottle.

He was at one of the local gyms, one he had bought a membership to forever ago at Amanda's insistence. It never really got any use, except maybe on occasions she had inquired if he had used it, making him feel guilty for not being more fit. Dani rolled his eyes at the thought; he was in perfectly fine shape, there was nothing wrong with his body! Still, now was as good a time as any to put on some muscle and give himself a fighting chance at defending himself against the hulk of a person he was married to. That would show her! Confront her, give her an eyeful of what she had lost, prove he was a real man. It helped that he had a lot more time now that he was temporarily out of a job - he'd received a call from someone in upper management after he'd got home that day, telling him the office had been broken into and vandalized, with, unsurprisingly, no witnesses. So the building had been shut down, and the company was working on getting its employees work-from-home software in the meantime.

But for now, he had the freedom to prepare and plan his revenge.

Cautiously, he had driven home that day, making several laps around his neighborhood, checking for any signs that Amanda was around; to his luck, she was nowhere to be found. He tiptoed through the house regardless of that fact, peeking around every corner and even glancing under the bed like she could ever hope to fit under there. He noticed a lot of her things were missing, much of his own clothing strewn about the bedroom, but that seemed to be the worst of it - except for his computer, of course. Dani had expected it after his wife told him she snooped around in his personal files and history, and it wasn't a shock to see that it was destroyed, looking as though she had put her fist straight through the monitor. Thankfully, she seemed to have ignored the actual computer, the tower intact - she probably wasn't smart enough to know the difference between the two anyway!

Finishing his swig of water, Dani chuckled to himself at the thought. Amanda was nothing more than a meathead, a muscled thug who thought with her dick, and compared to him, she barely had two brain cells to bang together! He had the charm, the good looks, and the intelligence - outmaneuvering her would be easy. She had just caught him off-guard is all. But that wouldn't happen again. Dani would be alert, ready, prepared for whatever she came at him with, and he'd be able to fight back this time. That's right, he'd make her wish she never fucked with him, betraying him like that after so many years of putting up with her needs and that fucking... thing between her legs. She should have been grateful he gave her a chance in the first place, he had been doing her a favor.

Puffing out his chest, confident from his internal pep-talk, Dani checked himself out in the mirror. Flexing one of his meager biceps, barely a dent made in his arm as he did, he twisted his body around, pulling his version of poses he had seen bodybuilders do. He beat his fist against his chest and smiled smugly at his reflection; with some more muscle, he would be irresistible. Yeah, that would show Amanda! Turning around, rolling his shoulders as he did, Dani walked over to the area that contained the dumbbells, the next workout he had planned. Grabbing a couple of the twenty pound weights, he sat at one of the nearby benches, placing them at his feet - instead of launching into more curls, Dani pulled out his phone, checking to see if the current other woman in his life had messaged him.

After fiddling with his phone for several minutes, he stretched his arms and looked around the room. He wasn't alone in the gym, people of all ages and levels of fitness exercising at the various machines and stations near him - but one patron in particular caught his eyes. It was a woman who could only be described as a gym bunny, almost stereotypically so; tan, lean but with obvious muscle definition, and an ass that looked like it had been formed from thousands of squats. Deeply tan, so much so that it looked fake, glossy black hair, and large pink lips, she was hot as hell as she knew it! Dani realized she caught him ogling her, and gave him a sideways glance, not stopping her leg lifts. Giving her a cocky smile and a head nod, Dani winked at the stranger, reaching down for one of his weights. She raised an eyebrow back, rolled her eyes and looked away, staring back at the numerous metal blocks she was currently raising towards the top of the machine. Dani frowned in surprise and quickly looked back down at his weights.

Whatever, she didn't know what she was missing - she would change her tune when she saw how strong he was!

Turning up his music, Dani lifted one dumbbell and curled it towards his bicep, his arm trembling as he did, unused to carrying so much weight alone. With a labored breath, he counted aloud, grunting as he let the weight fall back to his knees. Closing his eyes he repeated this as many times as he could, an arduous process that he was determined to get through. Hitting his goal -- eight whole repetitions -- he dropped the weight and gasped, rubbing his forearm with his freehand. After several minutes of mustering his strength, he grabbed the other weight and repeated his actions, even slower this time, his body worn down sooner than expected; about halfway through, he had to grip his wrist with his other hand and lifted the dumbbell with both. Dani managed to get to the second-to-last rep, before his limbs fully gave out, the handheld weight thudding onto the ground between his feet. Gasping, trying to get as much oxygen into his weakened form as he could, he opened his eyes after his body finally stopped quivering, his vision slowly returning as the exhaustion spots cleared.

Rubbing his face, having left his glasses at home, on the neck of his tank top, which was already soaked and darkened by the immense amount of sweat he'd released already in his fifteen minutes at the gym, Dani displayed an exhausted smile; damn he was strong! Rising up, he stretched his arms, extending them out over his head and groaned loudly, trying to put bass in his voice as he did. He checked out his own muscles again, ready to see them big and hard already, wincing as he flexed them - nothing noticeable yet, but they probably had to relax first for that to happen. Sitting back down on the bench, he pulled out his phone, scrolling through his texts and trying to decide if it was worth continuing in his tired state. He could work out his legs, use it as an opportunity to talk to that woman -- he'd probably just misread her expression anyway -- and maybe score an upgrade over his current side piece while he was at it. Yeah, that was a good plan. Dani glanced back over at where the gym bunny had been exercising, subtly seeing if she was impressed by his display of masculinity.

What the fuck!?

A massive wall of muscle blocked his view of the fit beauty, only one of her toned legs visible around the imposing, towering bulk. Long brown hair flowed down her mountainous traps and bulging delts, which pushed and dented the material of her black sports bra. It stopped where the tight top ended, which gave way to even more muscle, hills and valleys of strength formed around her spine, crafted peaks and ridges that let any onlooker see every defined curve of power she possessed. Her ass was just amazing, barely constrained in a pair of spats that matched her bra, the fabric practically painted onto her behind, forming around what looked like two, luscious watermelons that didn't jiggle in the slightest as she laughed at something the gym bunny said, hinting that the twin cheeks were tough enough crush any hand that foolishly tried to grope them.

The rest of her was just as giant, if not more so. Her compact shorts ended mid-thigh, revealing even more ludicrous strength. Each thigh could put a tree trunk to shame, bulbous bubbles of dense meat cased in engorged veins covering the tan skin on her legs, visible even through the dark material. Her calves were equally as grotesquely great, big as a person's face, and they ended at her incredibly wide ankles, that looked strained from carrying all her condensed weight; her feet were huge as well, the sneakers she wore almost comically large, like they were a pair that Shaq would fit into. She was standing with her hands on her wide hips, the muscles on her forearms and biceps equivalent to the ones on her legs, if not somehow even bigger! Dani was astonished to see this paragon of physical fitness, this living testament to the heights of what the human body can achieve, right here in front of him, because this perfect person was his wife.

Amanda was here, chatting up the woman that he was supposed to bag!

Dani watched them walk over to another machine, one he didn't quite understand the workings or point of. The black-haired girl got in one first, his wife walking to the weights attached to it. He could vaguely hear them chat as the gym bunny placed her thick thighs around a pair of pads in the middle, Amanda pulling out the pin in the weights. There was more laughing as she moved the pin all the way down to the bottom, giving the woman a teasing look, before placing it in the middle of the stack of heavy metal. She moved to the machine next to her, and did place her pin at the bottom of the weights, before settling into the seat; even from a distance, he could hear the contraption groan under her weight. They began to workout, pushing their thighs inward, holding the grips at their hips, -- though Amanda was barely able to use the machine due her massive size -- casually talking the whole time, backs resting against the seatback like they were relaxed. Dani sat, unmoving on the bench, glaring at the interruption in his plans.

Making up his mind after staring at them for several minutes, Dani got up and marched towards the machines. Strategically picking one that would be out of Amanda's sight, but still in the fit woman's peripheral, he sat down, trying to get comfortable. He moved the pin awkwardly around, trying to place it where he thought the gym bunny's was located, his understanding of the purpose of the device still limited. Leaning forward, he tried to copy their movements, pushing his twiggy thighs against the pads, but ran into an immediate problem; there was too much resistance. No matter how hard he strained, they didn't move at all. He hunched over further to try and force the strength into his legs, but couldn't make any progress regardless of his efforts. Resigning himself to lower the weight, he lifted the pin up higher... and higher... and higher... until it was only a couple places from the top. Only then did he manage to make the pads move, exerting every ounce of strength he possessed.

By the time he had managed a few full reps, most of his ending only halfway finished, they were already up and moving.

The reason they had seemed to move on so quickly was because Amanda had destroyed the machine. While the gym bunny next to her had kept pressing and releasing, his wife had held the entire thing still between her bulbous thighs, like all that weight wasn't even there. Eventually, the contraptions of metal bars and weights collapsed under the strain, the pads folding between her musculature, the rest of it falling into a heap next to her. He could hear Amanda give out a giggle and a 'whoops', while the dark-haired woman next to her just stared in awe; Dani rolled his eyes. Of course she would do something like that here! This is what caused their premature exit, the pair leaving behind the expensive wreckage for someone else to deal with.

If the object of his lust had noticed him at all, she didn't give any indication she had, too infatuated with the giant futa next to her; to Dani's growing annoyance, they moved towards the dumbbell rack, a place he'd already been! He could see the gym bunny grab a pair that were twice as big as the one's he'd used, and his wife, of course, grabbed the biggest set the gym had, each circular weight the size of his head, a spray of dust flying off of them as they were raised into the air - clearly they didn't get much use. They stood next to each other, facing the mirror, arms at their sides, and then in unison, began to curl their dumbbells. Dani quickly got up, almost stumbling over the machine, and power walked over towards the bench he'd carelessly left his own at. He tried to match their stances while staying far away, backing up so much he teetered on the edge of the walking path, something he became very aware of when someone bumped into him.

He did his best to ignore the 'asshole' hurled his way when it happened.

Amanda was having a good evening, at least until now. She had come to this one on a whim, recognizing it due to the close proximity to her house, her usual body building gym closed for deep cleaning; she had tried to get Dani to come here with her several times over the years, and he rarely relented, even after many promises that he'd give it a shot. Upon entering, she noticed a very fit, attractive woman, and introduced herself - working out was always better with a partner! The woman, Laura, as she learned, was a regular, and complimented her on her physique, eagerly agreeing to being her buddy for the night. Things were going swimmingly until lo and behold, who did she in the mirror watching her and her new friend? Dani. The little asshole would come to the gym on his own after everything that happened. Smirking, she watched his atrocious form in the reflection, his curls ending at his stomach for some reason, the paltry weights not rising over his chest. What a dumbass!

She studied him, taking an immediate notice that he was dividing his attention between leering at Laura's ass and checking out her tits in the mirror whenever they squished against her arms during a rep. Anger was the emotion she felt first, that same heat she felt when she caught him cheating began to burn at her core, but it quickly gave way to something else - though it wasn't a complete change. This fury could be channeled into something productive, like she had done at his office. Something... fulfilling. Smiling at the image of her husband, she began to pump her arms faster, ramping up her workout, making sure to grunt loudly to get the attention of Laura. The gym bunny looked her way almost instantly, clearly admiring her insane body, her eyes drifting down to the obscene, obvious bulge in her spats; Amanda made no motion that she had noticed this appreciated admiring, instead flexing ever so slightly, letting her muscles pop out even more intensely. Tonight just went from good, to amazing.

Letting her arms fall to her sides, she dropped the weights and continued to stare at Dani in the mirror.

Her thoughts becoming more devilish by the second, Amanda raised her arms above her head, curling them inward until her fists were next to ears. With a loud grunt she flexed. Barrel sized biceps extended out every which way, pressing into her trapeziuses, each of which were wider than Dani's arms, and touched the bottom of her chin. The veins across her muscles engorged with blood, widening like pencils under her skin, visibly pulsing as they pumped blood into her flexed form. Each tendon, dip and ridge became unnaturally defined, showing off that if anything, the futa somehow possessed a negative amount of body fat, like she was living, breathing mound of pure strength. Her chest puffed out, putting her sports bra to the test, her pecs pushing out a foot past her face. Amanda could see in the reflection that Laura was once again admiring her, her own workout stopped from the stupefying display of otherworldly power. Dropping the pose, Amanda bent over and grabbed the weight again.

"Whew, that was a good warm-up," she turned and smiled at the dark-haired woman, "what did you want to do next?"

"Well, would you spot me at the bench press? I don't get to use it often because I'm usually alone and creepy guys just stare at my chest the whole time if I ask them!"

"Men are such pigs," they laughed at the obvious truth of the statement, reracking their weights "and I would love to!"

"Perfect! They're right over here..."

The pair turned to begin heading over to the benches before Amanda suddenly stopped. Laura almost didn't see her new companion halt in her place, catching herself as she nearly tripped in her effort to cease her movement all at once. Looking up at the enormous futanari next to her, she saw that she was staring intently as someone. Following her gaze, it fell onto the only person around them: that weird guy that had been watching her earlier. His arms were shaking, as they tried to keep his puny dumbbells in the air, his face tomato-red and covered in sweaty condensation. This strange man and Amanda had locked eyes like they were having an impromptu staring contest, both of their faces contorted into scowls. Laura looked back and forth several times between them, before placing a hand on one of Amanda's immense biceps.

"Do you like, know this guy Amanda?"

"I do, unfortunately," she smiled down at the gym bunny, "this is my husband, Dani. How funny we should run into him while talking about creepy men."

"Husband...?"

Dani dropped his weights unceremoniously and waltzed over to them, panting loudly.

"What are you doing here Amanda?" he tried to keep his voice even, not wanting to scare off Laura with his anger, "You don't go to this gym!"

"Hello Dani, what a surprise to see you in an actual gym for once in your life."

"Are you stalking me or something? Why are you here?"

Amanda crossed her arms over her chest and stepped forward, creating a barrier between Dani and Laura.

"Mine isn't available tonight. It's more of a shock to see you here. Decide to try and finally put some muscle on that pathetic body of yours? Of course you'd do this after you cheated on me!"

The futa made sure to raise her voice with that last statement, making sure everyone in earshot knew what kind of man he was. Several gym-goers glanced over, naturally curious to know what the commotion was. Dani's face grew an even deeper scarlet, and he looked back and forth, throwing a nasty look at anyone paying attention. Trying to straighten his shoulders and lift himself up on the balls of his feet to appear taller, he did his best to mimic his wife's imposing presence, crossing his arms over his chest in a pale mockery of her power. They stayed like that for a pregnant moment, Amanda daring him to say something, while he couldn't think of any kind of comeback that wouldn't make him look like a scumbag; how had she managed to trick him like this!? Their silent standoff was interrupted by Laura stepping around Amanda and placing a hand back on her arm, her tiny hand dwarfed by the mass of insane muscle.

12