Riley and Julie Ch. 02: Exploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stayed like that for a while. Julie had let go of my legs and I rolled onto my side. She kept me in a hug, occasionally kissing the top of my head or brushing the hair of my wig behind my ears. I just lay there, basking in the afterglow. Eventually though I stumbled to my feet on still shaky legs and excused myself, heading to the bathroom to clean up.

I discarded my soiled panties and looked at myself in the mirror. My face was still flushed and my eyes were shone. I couldn't help think I was one lucky girl. I finished cleaning up and thought about putting on another pair of underwear, or changing into sleepwear. Instead I decided to live a little and walked out of the bathroom without any panties on and headed back to Julie.

I was almost stopped in my tracks as I walked back into the living room. I was greeting by Julie, standing in front of the fireplace, naked, her clothes discarded and thrown onto the couch. Her perfect breasts swayed as she lifted her glass of wine with a smile in my direction and took a sip. She had her legs planted in a wide stance, the flames of the fire flickering between them. I soaked in the scene, painting myself a mental picture as a keepsake.

"Ready for number four?" She said, the corner of her smile rising higher.

"What's number four?" I asked, kicking myself for not just jumping straight to an affirmative.

"Sit." It was practically a command as she motioned to where she had been seated before. I complied, sitting with my back against the couch much had she had been. I watched as she looked down at me with her big green eyes gleaming in the firelight and took another drink of wine. I watched as she stepped over and stood with her legs on either side of me, her mound eye level with me. I watched as she moved forward, seeing the glisten between her legs. I didn't have to move to meet her with my mouth, she was upon me before I had the chance. I immediately began caressing her core with my mouth, devoting myself to her.

Her scent flared in my nostrils and I took deep breaths to breathe it in, pushing my nose into her. My hands rubbed up and down her smooth legs and thighs, desperate to feel her flesh. Her juices coated my tongue, sweeter than any honey, and I endeavoured to drink her in. I looked up from my position and her eyes met mine. I could see the lust burning within them which drove me on, her face taking on a look of pure pleasure as I pressed my sweeping tongue against her clit as I moved, the tip of it curling, probing and opening her up, my hunger for her growing.

Julies hand came up to her breast, grasping it in a squeeze and her legs buckled slightly. She peered down at me, biting her lip, her other hand moving to the back of my head. She pressed my face into her pussy forcibly and squatted further down. I was completely pressed against her now, engulfed between her legs and my hands reached to grab at her ass cheeks, squeezing and holding her there. Julie continued to play with her breast, her fingers rubbing at a hard nipple. She kept looking down at me the whole while, but I closed my eyes, desperate to pour all my concentration on giving her pleasure.

I lapped, sucked and probed, directed by her soft moans, my face hot and wet. I could feel her moisture dribbling down my chin. Julie gave a loud cry that startled, but did not stop, me and I picked up my pace. Her thighs squeezed around my head as I did and leaned further into me. I flattened my tongue against her clit as her hips begin moving, grinding against it, riding my face. Trapped between her legs as I was her cries were muffled to my ears, but I smiled inwardly with each exclamation.

Julie was in control now and she dictated the pace, bucking against me. My tongue and jaw ached, but I didn't care. I looked up at her, passed the thatch of auburn pubic hair, seeing now both breasts where in her hands. Her mouth was open and her brow was furrowed and she was lost to the pleasure like I had been not long ago. Seeing her like that made me dizzy, and even proud. The glowing feeling of elation that had been my constant swelling to an inferno. I realised I was erect, my own wetness dripping from the tip of my cock.

With a sudden halt she stopped and I felt her whole body shake, the little soft stuttering sighs she gave at climax barely audible as she clamped her thighs harder against my ears, almost painfully. She shook on unsteady legs as she succumbed to orgasm, cumming against my face. I felt every quiver of her body, soaked in every droplet, revelled in her essence. Her body stuttered with short quick pelvic grinds as she crested, my head rocking with her and she doubled over, holding onto the couch behind my head as her orgasm rolled on.

Julie kept me there until she came back under control, although she loosened the grip she had held me in. She sunk down, straddling my lap, still holding onto the couch. She looked me straight in the eyes as she fought for breath. The fire in them smouldered on, and I couldn't help but get lost in them as we looked back at one another.

"H-holy fuck..." She managed after a while.

I smiled back, holding onto her waist and she darted in to kiss me passionately, her own taste on my lips and tongue. We pressed into each other, heated bodies burning but not burnt out.

Julie took my hand and held it against her chest. Her heart beat wildly and she shot me a satisfied feline smile.

"That was amazing, Riley."

I responded with my own satisfied smile, leaning my forehead against hers, staring into her eyes. I was vaguely aware the film had finished.

"I smeared your make-up." She said, her voice husky, and we both laughed through wide grins.

We stayed there in quiet contemplation, our fingers entwined as we held hands. The only noise the crackle from the fireplace and our breathing. I felt my cock twitch as Julie adjusted her seated position in my lap, feeling it brush against her ass. She must have felt it too as she begin to slowly sway in my lap, teasing it.

Without looking away from me she reached around and took a hold of me, shifting herself back into position and guided me into her. We both gave a gasp as we joined together and stayed unmoving, savouring the sensation and the warmth.

I broke before Julie. My hips began to raise on their own, desire driving them as I began to slowly push into her. She bit her lip and held onto me, a long slow exhale from her nose as she too began to move her hips in response.

I tried to bury myself within in as deep as I could. Her body shook and she pressed into me. I held Julie's head against my chest as we made slow love, no wild lust, no unhinged desire leading to eager fervour, just quiet tender passion. Peaceful and gentle, but no less intense. Our bodies were on cruise control, instinct of the flesh taking over as we shared each others in front of the fire.

Time was something that didn't exist for either of us, there was simply just the moment we were sharing until together we both jolted fiercely back to reality, our orgasms shared as we clung sweat drenched to one another. It tore the breath from us and made us weak and desperate and joyous all at once. Julie didn't have to tell me she had experience it all too, our eyes locked and I just knew. I had never known anything like it before.

We lay there for a while unmoving afterwards. My mind was blank, complete stillness in my head, no worries, no hang-ups, no fleeting thoughts at all. Just calmness.

"We should go to bed." I said, almost in a whisper after a while. My limp cock was still inside of Julie and I felt her contract around it. She made a small sound of agreement but neither of us made to move for another half an hour or so. When I looked down again at Julie she had closed her eyes.

"Hey...hey...come on you, bed time." I said quietly. She meekly protested at having to move but she got her feet drowsily and I guided her towards and up the stairs, sending her in front of me and watching the sleepy sway of her ass as she walked.

Julie fell into bed with a soft thump, making no move to cover herself with the duvet as she quietly watched me undress. I slipped off my shoes, dress and what was left of my underwear and lay down. She threw the covers over us and we wrapped ourselves around each other, planting gentle kisses on each other's lips until we both drifted off, floating into a contented and exhausted sleep.

12