Riley and Skye

Story Info
Skye gets a visit on her birthday.
2.9k words
4.6
1.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acguy
acguy
10 Followers

Skye and Sunny were cuddling on the couch after dinner. They had enjoyed a great day out hiking one of the many trails that were close by and were discussing where to go on their next outing.

The dogs started barking at the sound of the doorbell ringing and Sunny stood, looking back at Skye as he headed for the door he said "I know it's a little early but Happy Birthday Baby, I'll grab the dogs and let you enjoy your evening."

Skye sat with a curious look on her face as Sunny left the room. She grew more curious as she heard a woman's voice talking quietly with Sunny. The sounds of the dogs faded as the door closed and she heard heels clicking on the tiles as someone moved towards the room. Her mouth dropped open as she saw who it was. Standing there was her old friend Riley. Skye's heart immediately started to race as she looked at Riley's attire. She must have left a coat at the door as she was dressed for sex. She wore white leather thigh-high boots with a stiletto heel, a tiny white thong and a tight white corset that lifted her breasts perfectly, leaving her pert nipples exposed. Her neck was adorned with a white leather choker and dangling from her hand was a matching collar with a chain attached.

"Hello, my pet, Happy Birthday. We are going to have so much fun tonight" Finally getting over her shock Skye jumped up and ran over to hug Riley and kiss her. After allowing the kiss Riley gently pushed Skye back and sternly said "I will forgive that exuberance my pet as you were shocked but from now on tonight I am in charge, Now please strip."

Skye stood shocked once again until Riley, seeing that her orders weren't being followed turned Skye around and spanked her ass hard. Skye jumped at the impact as Riley repeated "Strip".

Torn for a moment between doing as she was told or being a brat, Skye decided there was time later to play the brat and with a grin quickly stripped out of her clothes. She now stood with her head bowed slightly and her hands grasped behind her as Riley inspected her. "You are a beauty pet, never believe otherwise" As Riley walked around her pet she let a hand trail from a hip, across the stomach and upwards to drag across each nipple.

Skye shuddered slightly at this touch and a quiet moan escaped her lips. Hearing this, Riley smiled as she stood behind Skye and placed the collar around Skye's neck. This brought another shudder from Skye as Riley leaned close to suck on an earlobe. A hand slipped around Skye's body reaching between her legs and cupping her pussy. "You're already wet baby, Does this excite you? Do you want me to use you, tease you, punish you and allow you to pleasure me?

Again a shudder as Skye softly said "Yes Mistress."

Once again Skye jumped as Riley spanked her ass hard. "I didn't hear you pet."

Skye heard and immediately responded in a louder voice "Yes Mistress."

Riley smiled as she took the leash and started walking towards the playroom with Skye following two steps behind with a smile on her face. As they entered the playroom Riley turned and pulled Skye close. Taking Skye's head in her hands they began to kiss. Riley was in charge and darted her tongue inside Skye's mouth before offering her mouth for Skye's tongue. As that tongue slid between Riley's lips it was grasped by teeth and tugged just as Riley's fingers pinched Skye's nipples. As Skye moaned at the pleasures she was experiencing Riley stood back. "You have me so wet my pet. I've been thinking about what I want to do to you all afternoon." With that, she began to walk over to the closet and search for some items. Still collared and leashed Skye had no choice but to follow. "First of all pet, let's tie your hair back, I want to be able to see those beautiful eyes as you are between my legs eating my pussy." Riley said as she handed Skye a scrunchy. Skye quickly complied with a big smile on her face and was then handed both wrist and ankle cuffs. "Put these on as well pet." Skye hurried as Riley continued to look through the various items in the closet. Upon seeing that her pet was suitably cuffed she turned to face Skye. "Are you happy to let me use you pet, to tease you and punish you if you are naughty? I am feeling very very horny and I will demand many orgasms before I let you have any. I promise you will have fun as well pet." Riley finished with that wonderfully mischievous grin.

Skye stood still for a moment, looking deep into Riley's soul and softly said "It is a fantasy come true Mistress, I am so happy."

Riley smiled and tugged on the leash to draw Skye's head down to her nipples which were stiff in anticipation. Skye licked her lips and began to kiss first one then the other nipple. She would let her tongue roll the nipple around before sucking it into her mouth. Kisses and licks were left between Riley's breasts as she moved from one to the other. Riley closed her eyes and let her head fall back as she enjoyed the attention of her pet. Her eyes flew open and she smiled as Skye bit gently on a nipple. "Someone is eager to get a spanking I see," She said and then gasped as Skye did it again. "That spanking will come my pet, but not until I do, so lie down." She commanded as she pushed Skye to the floor. Standing over Skye she moved to straddle her head. Reaching down she pulled aside her thong to reveal her glistening pussy. Slowly she crouched down to hover over Skye's face. She placed a hand on Skye's forehead ensuring she couldn't reach up to lick just yet. Shifting, she moved to a kneeling position and slowly lowered herself to cover Skye's mouth. An eager Skye began to kiss and lick and suck as Riley slid back and forth. Skye's face was soon shining from Riley's wetness as her tongue poked upwards. Riley desired a quick cum and shifted to offer her clit to Skye commanding "Work that tongue on my clit pet, I need to cum." She moved her hips to increase the pressure as Skye strove to bring her Mistress to release. "Ohhhhh, Ohhhhh yesssssss" Riley yelled as she began to shiver and shake. "Suck it hard" she screamed as Skye's actions drove her over the edge and collapsed to lay beside her. As she slowly recovered she noticed that Skye was squirming and as she lifted her head she saw her hand between her legs. "Oh no you don't pet." She said as she grabbed the offending hand. "Naughty girl" she spoke as she leaned over to lick Skye's wet face. She then offered her tongue to Skye, who immediately sucked on it. "Do you like the way I taste pet?" She said as she brought Skye's hand up to her mouth and sucked those fingers clean. "You taste just as delicious."

After a few moments to recover Riley stood and motioned for Skye to follow. They moved over to the cross where Riley placed her pet in a position facing it and clipped the cuffs to the four points. As she stood behind Skye her hands reached around to massage each breast, letting the thumbs flick each nipple to ensure they were erect. Once satisfied she grabbed a set of clamps from the closet and brought them back to dangle in front of Skye's eyes. With a wicked grin, she moved to attach each one to a nipple tightening them until she saw a pained reaction from her pet and then backed off just a touch. A tug on the connecting chain showed the clamps to be firmly attached.

Riley moved back to the closet again and came back with a bottle of lube and a lovely jewelled butt plug. "We need to stretch you out a bit pet for later, I have my favourite strap-on in a bag at the front door." She laughed as she lubed up a couple of fingers where Skye could see and then moved out of sight behind her. Skye felt a finger slide between her cheeks and moaned as she arched her back. Riley ran a finger up and down a few times before pressing slowly against Skye's butthole. She gently increased the pressure as the finger slipped inside as it went into the knuckle she began to saw in and out while leaning to lick and nip on an earlobe. Skye seemed to enjoy that from the soft mews she let out. As Riley felt the sphincter loosen slightly she slid a second finger inside, as her lips found Skye's neck.

As Riley played with Skye's ass with one hand the other reached up to tug on the chain hanging between her nipples. Skye turned her head to look into Riley's eyes as the sensations flowed through her body. Seeing the lust building, Riley kissed Skye and drove her tongue into Skye's mouth just as Riley's two fingers went in deep. Riley growled as Skye started to bite down on the tongue, for a brief moment they looked into each other's eyes and Riley was sure she felt a giggle from deep inside Skye. "You love being a brat, don't you pet?" She asked as their lips parted. This time it was easy to hear the giggle in response. Riley withdrew her fingers and quickly lubed up the plug, wasting no time inserting it into Skye's butt.

Standing to the side after another tug on the chain Riley admired her pet as Skye shifted, as she got used to the larger plug now seated in her ass. Without warning Riley landed a hard spank on a left ass cheek causing Skye to pull against her restraints. Another blow fell upon the other cheek leaving another hand print as the redness faded slowly. Skye had reacted to the hard spanks by closing her eyes tight and hadn't noticed she was now alone in the room. She could hear the click of heels as Riley walked down the hall. She let her head drop down to rest her neck while listening for Riley's return. After what might have been a few minutes she once again heard the click of heels as Riley returned. Her eyes immediately locked on the phallus that was held in place by a white leather harness around Riley's hips. So many things flashed through her mind in these few seconds. Here she was at the mercy of her dream crush. Riley was wearing an outfit that had her dripping just from looking at it. She longed to feel the leather of those boots as Riley wrapped her legs around her head as she ate her pussy. She wanted to feel that corset pressed against her as they kissed and most of all she wanted Riley laying on top of her as she plunged the phallus in and out of her pussy.

"Oh Mistress" she moaned as these thoughts flashed by. Skye never noticed the floggers Riley held in one hand until she felt the lashes of one redden her ass. Riley was quite accomplished with their use and slowly set up an alternating rhythm on Skye's ass, back and thighs. With Riley's skill, there was no danger of causing too much pain. She kept Skye on edge with a constantly moving pattern that had Skye emitting a long string of moans. When Riley was sufficiently happy with the shade of red on Skye's ass she stopped. Her strap-on slipped between Skye's legs as she reached around to check how wet Skye was. Her fingers came away sopping as she raised the hand and licked it clean.

Reaching up Riley unclipped the cuffs from the cross before kneeling and doing the same to the ankle cuffs. "Turn around pet" Riley commanded before taking each arm and attaching it to the arms of the cross again. She left Skye's legs free as she went to her toy bag and brought out a different-looking harness. With a smile, she came to Skye and slid it up her legs and fastened it loosely. Its use became clear as Riley pulled a Wand out of her bag and slipped it into the harness so it rested right over Skye's pussy. Tightening the straps ensured it would do its intended job. This toy had a long cord with a speed adjustment allowing Riley to change the speed and variation of the vibration.

Riley then sat down on the couch facing Skye and turned a switch as the vibrator started up on a low setting. The low buzz was drowned out by the moan Skye released as the wand teased her clit. Riley smiled and stood as she let loose the straps for her harness letting it fall to the floor. "I won't be needing that for a little while pet. I think it's time to turn up the teasing." With that, she took off her thong and sat back down with her legs spread wide. Laying back she let a hand slide down her body to cup her pussy, all the while looking deep into Skye's eyes as she squirmed on the cross. "Can you see how wet you make me, pet? Having you to play with is such a turn-on." With that remark, Riley did something on the remote that had the vibrations alternating slow and then fast. "I'll take those clamps off your nipples in a little while baby, and I haven't forgotten your butt plug either. Watch me as I tease my clit, I can imagine your mouth right there, licking and kissing me. Would you slide a finger inside me like this pet? Ummm, look how much cream I have"

She moaned as she brought those fingers to her lips and licked them clean. "I bet you want a taste, don't you pet? Maybe you'd like to have me on the cross? Would you tan my ass red, baby? Would you tease me like I'm teasing you? Or are you happy to be my little pet, letting me do naughty things to my naughty little girl?" All the while Riley had been teasing her nipples and playing with her pussy as she intently watched Skye. Skye could not take her eyes off of Riley as the wand kept her on edge, never quite going long enough for Skye to reach orgasm. Riley reach down and grabbed the strap-on harness and began to rub the dildo up and down her slit. "Imagine you are wearing this pet, you hover over me as I lie here, rubbing it up and down just like this, would you be gentle" Riley moaned as she slid the tip inside her pussy, "Or would you pound in and out of me to punish me for all the teasing." Riley cried out as she slammed the cock in and out rapidly. She then did something to the remote that intensified the vibration for Skye as she slowly fucked herself with the fake cock. "Let's cum together my pet, I'm so close, talk to me pet, are you close, be my good girl and cum with me," Riley said as she moaned. Skye's desire was obvious as her eyes shifted from Riley's eyes to her pussy. Her hips rocked to try and increase the contact with the wand.

She let out a loud moan and said "Oh Mistress, I am so close, I want to be your good girl, so close, close, close" and the room was suddenly filled with the sounds of two women moaning out their orgasms, their eyes trying to take in everything about the others' throes of passion.

Riley was the first to stir and she moved quickly to release Skye from the cross, taking care to gently remove the nipple clamps, she let her lips cover them to massage them with her tongue to ease the pain as blood flow resumed. Pulling Skye to the couch she sat and pulled Skye across her lap to remove the plug, hands always in contact to reassure Skye. As Skye was free of all the toys Riley lay down and pulled Skye on top of her. Skye for her part, was only now coming down from wherever the orgasm had sent her.

Skye had been aware of Riley's movements and actions in a detached sort of way. She looked down at Riley and hugged her tightly before kissing her softly. "You are amazing Riley, thank you." Riley smiled and kissed Skye on the nose before saying "Happy Birthday baby, but the night is not over" and with that, she dumped Skye on the floor as she stood giggling. Riley retrieved the strap-on harness and dildo and grabbed Skye's hand, pulling her to her feet she headed for the door and down the hallway. Both women were giggling as they entered the bedroom to find Sunny laying naked on the bed. He smiled and said "I was beginning to wonder if you would be joining me tonight ladies" The ladies looked at him and then at each other and quickly jumped on the bed pinning Sunny beneath them. "Don't worry Sunny, we have plans for you" Skye called out as Riley began to put on the harness again.

acguy
acguy
10 Followers