Riley Takes a Year Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally managed to get out of the shop I looked down and saw that the skirt had ridden right up and my whole, bare pubis was on display. Putting my hand to my butt I felt that half of that was uncovered as well. Part of me wished that the weather was cooler so that I'd notice the change in temperature on my butt, and the other half of me was grateful that it was so warm. My brain really was confused.

I quickly pulled the 'skirt' back into place and started walking, looking at the people who were walking towards me. I saw big grins on a couple of middle-aged men who had obviously seen my display.

The thing was, I wasn't at all embarrassed, in fact I was quite aroused, I almost wanted to go back and do everything again. I could feel that my pussy had enjoyed the experience and when I looked at my chest I saw two hard nipples trying to poke their way out in spite of the heat. I was and wasn't pleased that I'd taken the lining out of both bikini top cups, the fabric was hugging my tits like a second skin.

As I walked I thought about all the times that parts of me that are normally hidden were on show, the school Ball, at the kids playground, on the balcony and that man in the locker shop. I smiled and tingled some more when I remembered the postman.

"Jeez girl," I thought, "what has happened to me?" I thought, "have I turned into some sort of exhibitionist slut?"

I was starting to think that maybe I had, but I was enjoying it, and I certainly enjoyed being fucked by my mates, I wanted more of that, more of what I was turning in to.

My stomach started to make its presence known so I looked for a cafe. Looking at the map that Catalina had given me I had headed towards the harbour and the boozy area of the town. Walking down a street with quite a few bars I saw people sitting outside drinking, the sun was starting to go down and there was already some 'happy' people around, and one or two of them tried to hit on me and based on a couple of comments I wondered if my slit was on display again. My nipples were certainly making little bulges in my top.

I didn't check my 'skirt', as I realised that not only I didn't care but I was actually hoping that my slit was showing. I kept slowly walking and found myself putting each foot directly in front of the other so that my pussy lips were rubbing and pressing against each other giving me a little bit of pleasure.

I was looking in each bar to see what it was like. Also, outside a couple of bars I saw scantily clad girls going up to groups of people walking by and trying to persuade them to go into the bar that they were obviously working for. I wondered if I could get a job doing that and if it paid enough to live on.

It wasn't until I found a cafe that looked okay and cheap and was about to sit at a table that I looked down at my skirt and saw that it had indeed ridden up. I smiled to myself as I wondered how many people had seen my slit.

After an acceptable meal I started wandering again, down around the harbour then back down a lot of streets that had bars on them. By then it was dark and I'd stopped thinking about if my slit was showing but that didn't stop a few half drunk young men saying a few rude things to me. The thing was I was taking those comments as complements.

I saw more girls trying to get people into bars and one of them was topless. A little further down the road a saw a bar with tables outside and a lot of cheering coming from inside. I was curious so I walked over to one of the ways in to try to see what all the cheering was about.

I was stood beside and slightly in front of a chair that had a young man sat on it as I could just see that there was a wet T-shirt competition going on. I watched as one girl ripped her T-shirt off and jiggled her tits for the audience. A music track ended and as I saw another girl come to the front of the stage I saw that the first girl was also bottomless.

Wow, I was fascinated. I watched the second girl get a bucket of water tipped over her front then she too ripped her T-shirt off. Her song finished and I watched another bare butt walk off the stage. There was another girl waiting to come from the back of the stage but there was a slight pause in the competition and for some reason I looked down at the man that was sat almost in front of me. His head was turned my way and I turned my head a little and, still looking down, I saw my slit.

"Oh my gawd," I thought, "that man's head is about twenty centimetres from my bare pussy."

Again I surprised myself by not moving or pulling my skirt down to cover my slit. Instead I lifted my head and looked at the stage again. The third girl was just starting to rip her T-shirt off and as it came off I saw that her tits were smaller than mine.

"I guess that big tits isn't a requirement for these competitions then." I thought.

Then my mind went back to the man next to me. Or more accurately, my pussy that was really tingling and leaking by then. I wondered if the man could see my juices and for another inexplicable reason reason I felt my feet shuffling further apart and me turning to give the man a straight on view.

My heart was pounding as I watched that third girl turn to walk to the back of the stage but as soon as she had turned she did a handstand and walked off on her hands. What's more she had spread her legs wide. Even from as far back as I was I could see that her pussy was bald and shiny.

The guys in front of me were getting a better view of her pussy and the cheering told me that they obviously liked what they were looking at.

I watched two more girls come onto the stage and rip their T-shirts off before I decided that I should back out of that bar and straighten my skirt. If I didn't I was in danger of cumming in front of that man.

"Wow," I thought as I walked away," those girls, that man. I've got to enter one of those competitions."

Then I had a bit of a battle in my brain, part of me really wanted to strip like that in front of lots of men and the other part of me was telling me not to be so stupid, but the new found slut part of me was winning the battle. I needed a drink to steady my nerves as my slutty side won the battle. I was definitely going for find out when the next wet T-shirt competition was.

I turned around and went back to the bar in question. I saw the same man sat in the same seat and as soon as I saw him my slutty side told me to waggle my hips so that the skirt rode up then I slowly walked in right passed the man who had had a long look at my slit and clit as I approached him. If he had looked at me higher than my pussy he would have seen me smiling at him.

Inside I went, leaving my skirt half way up by butt. Over to the bar I went and waited and watched. After a couple of minutes a barman came over and asked me what I wanted. I ordered a small beer. I'd just got my change when I saw a man with a microphone walk behind the bar so I shouted to get his attention. Either I wasn't shouting loud enough or he was a bit deaf but he waved me to the end of the bar where I again asked him when the next wet T-shirt competition was.

I decided that he must be a bit deaf because he lowered his head to almost my tits and with one hand he pulled his ear so that it was near my mouth but in doing so the side of his hand touched one of my tits. I gasped then realised that he would be able to see my slit. I quietly asked the same question.

"What? Louder please girly"

I repeated myself but louder.

"Oh right, next week, same day, are you thinking of entering?"

"Yes."

"Come at about 10 p.m. and ask at the bar."

With that he turned and went behind the bar again.

I looked for a free table and chair and was and wasn't disappointed to see that the only free seat was at the table that I had first stood against, and opposite the man that had had a long look at my slit and clit.

"Oh well, he won't be seeing anything that he hasn't already seen." I thought and went and sat on the chair.

I should have pulled the skirt down and crossed my legs but I did neither and I watched the man's eyes, and the eyes of the man sat next to him as more of my pussy became visible to them.

I smiled at them and started to drink but my heart was pounding too much so I sat back and looked around. After a minute or so man one said,

"Excuse me but I have to say that I like your skirt, the colour really suits you."

"What, oh thanks, it isn't really a skirt, it was what came out when I put my hand in the drawer. So you like it?"

"Yes," man two said, "it really makes your body look great."

I looked down then said,

"Oops, I shouldn't really be showing that much skin should I?"

"We're not complaining and those girls earlier we showing a lot more."

"Yes they were, I'm going to enter the competition next week, I need to win to get some money to live on."

By then my slutty side had told my knees to spread a little giving the men a better look.

"So you're looking for a job?"

"Yep, any ideas?"

"Well there's a few clubs that employ pretty girls and a few strip clubs that are always looking for new, fresh young girls with beautiful bodies."

.

"And there's always bars like this, they're always looking for girls to show lots of skin to tempt young men in." The other man said.

"I don't think that I could work at a strip club."

"Yet you're going to enter a wet T-shirt competition where you'll probably end up naked." Man one said.

"Good point, maybe I could become a stripper."

"With a body like that you certainly could," Man two said, "and if you're prepared to go all the way with some of the men you could earn a fortune."

"You mean have sex with them, let then fuck me?"

"You've got the body for it." Man one said.

"Hmm, I'll have to think about that, where is the best club from my point of view?"

"The Roxy Club, just over the back of this place, we've just come out of there for a quiet drink before going back, we run the place. If you decide to give it a try come over any night around nine, ask for Dave or Dave."

"You're both called Dave?

"Yes."

"Thanks guys, I'll think about it."

I picked up my drink and started drinking and thinking,

"Did I really want to be a stripper? It would certainly please my slutty side. Did I want strange men to fuck me? Not sure about that one. No," I decided, "I'm not that desperate, well not yet."

I finished my drink and stood up, again not straightening my skirt and saw both Dave's staring at my slit and clit again.

"Well thanks, Dave and Dave," I said, "I might just see you again."

I walked away with mixed feelings and I didn't straighten my skirt until I heard one young man tell me that I had a nice butt. I wandered some more looking in other bars and found myself looking at a door with a big red neon sign over it in the shape of the word 'ROXY'.

"No," I said to myself as I looked at the framed photos of a couple of naked girls. "I could do that but I'm not going to."

I started walking again and found myself outside my hotel so in I went.

Catalina was still on the desk and I said "Hi." to her.

"Did you find a job then Riley?" Catalina asked.

I turned and walked over to her, completely forgetting about my skirt and not knowing if my slit and clit were showing on not.

"A bit early yet, I've told a man that I'll enter a wet T-shirt competition next week and two men offered me a job as a stripper but I don't know that I want to be a stripper."

"Well you're half way there already Riley." Catalina replied looking at my crotch.

I looked down and replied,

"This damned skirt, it just won't stay were it should do." I replied but didn't pull it down.

"So Riley, will you be going to the nude beaches whilst you are on Ibiza?"

"That is on my ToDo list."

"I know where they all are so when you are ready I will tell you how to get to them."

"Thank you Catalina, but now I'm going to bed, it's been a long day."

I turned and went to the stairs. As I climbed them I could feel the skirt going even higher. I turned and looked towards Catalina and saw that she was watching my every move.

In my room I pulled the strings on my bikini top and pushed my skirt to the floor. Then I opened the balcony doors and stepped out. There were still quite a few people walking along the street and I watched them for a couple of minutes before going back inside and to the bathroom where I had a pee and cleaned my teeth. Then I went and lay on top of my bed. My fingers went to my pussy and I was diddling my clit when I went to sleep.

*****