Riley's Diary: Trick or Treat

Story Info
Riley goes to a Halloween party.
2.6k words
4.61
14.4k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley's Diary

Trick or Treat

Dear Diary,

Well, its finally over! Spooky season is over! And what a season it was! I was so glad I was invited to the haunted house party. I was all ready this year with my witch costume. It was a tight black corset that was, if we I'm being honest here, made for girls. It was pretty low cut and made to show off cleavage. However, I modified it a bit so it was still low cut but showed of my perfect hairless chest. It also came with a black mini skirt that was just perfect and went so well with the stockings to show of my thick thighs and my slender, girly legs. The gloves and hat tied it all together, but the broom that doubled as a dildo was the best addition. I was already giddy and excited and barely got any sleep at all the night before.

On the day of the party, I got home from work, and had some personal time with my Drilldo®. I fell asleep after several sissygasms. I woke up, already late to the party. I quickly showered and cleaned up the crusty cum and made sure I was completely clear of any hair. I put on all my makeup to complete my look as I got dressed up. I had heard that the party would be full of futa. Just the thought of dancing with them and being slapped around by their massive cocks, getting sweaty, and finding someone to spend the night with was just going through my mind the whole way over and getting me turned on and difficult to hide. I took the subway, as that seemed like the fastest way since the party was nearly at the edge of the city in an old abandoned insane asylum.

As I got on the bus, I instantly caught the eyes of several futa that seemed to be heading to their own party. There were 3 of them, and they were all dressed as cheerleaders; however, it was clear that one of them was the leader. How did I know? All of them had their cocks out, hanging under their skirts, just barely visible, but it was clear one bulge was bigger than the rest. At one point, it was just us four in the train and I figured we were headed to the same party. They gave me a couple glances and figured it out as well, and walked over to me.

"Hey there! I guess you're going to the same party as us? The crazy haunted house?" Only the leader seemed to speak as the other two just smiled and looked.

"Yes! Yes, I am! I heard its going to be wild!" I replied in my usual chirpy voice.

"Oh good! You look cute, I was hoping we would find someone like you there." She giggled "So what are you supposed to be?"

"I'm going as the bitch witch" I laughed as I stood up and turned around 360 degrees to show them my whole costume while gripping my broom tightly in my hand.

She grabbed my ass and gave it a tight squeeze as I was showing myself off and made me blush. "I like it! I think we all agree you look way too hot in that!" She looked at her cohorts and they all giggled and nodded.

"Thank you! I love your cheerlead-" I was cut off as they all lifted their skirts.

"Well, since we are all going to the same party, why don't you help us with some prep?" She smiled, getting her cock closer to my face.

I smiled as I looked at it. I wasn't even at the party and I was already making new friends. I opened my mouth but before I could wrap my lips around it, she had already stuck it in my mouth. The other two got closer and I grabbed their cocks in each hand and began rubbing them. They both spit on their cocks to get it lubed as the leader began to pick up the pace. She was thrusting lightly as I licked her cock in my mouth. She was getting in deeper, slowly inch by inch until she was fully inside my mouth. I was choking and drooling as I tried my best to continue sucking and stroking the cocks. I could feel my panties getting wet with precum, but suddenly she pulled out and backed away. One of her friends exchanged spots with her as I took deep breathes, getting ready for the next one which was shoved into my mouth. All three had their hands on my head, playing with my hat and my hair, occasionally caressing the cock in my mouth through my cheek and giggling even more. Before she could change places, it seemed my mouth had done too good a job and she came in my mouth while moaning. She pulled out her limp cock and sat back, resting as her friend quickly took her place. I had barely swallowed the previous load and it was now mixed in with the taste of the third cock. I was already moaning as they all laughed. Before either of them could cum, the train rang and the conductor announced.

"Last stop! Edge of town!"

The leader looked a bit mad as she pulled away and made her friend do the same. They both went over to her other friend and helped her get up before heading out.

"Look for us at the party!" The leader smiled as they headed out, with me close behind. I had to stop for a bit to clean up and fix my make up but quickly continued on my way. I saw a massive building with lots of lights and loud music coming from it and ran over to enter. The bouncer, a tall muscular man checked me out, he lifted my skirt, fingering my tight bussy and checking my tiny cock and smiled as he let me in.

I was already smiling form ear to ear as I entered the party. The music was booming and their wee so many futas everywhere. All dressed up as something fun and exciting, but more importantly, revealing. There were plenty of femboys, traps and sissies there too. I saw plenty of couples' costumes, and there were even some cosplaying the Knight and Princess from the new hit movie "The Princess's Secret". Some of the futas that were there alone were dressed as queens, pirates, hunters, policewomen, etc. It was almost too much to take in.

I looked around for the three cheerleaders I had met earlier but could not find them. I went up to the bar and got a drink and sat their looking out at everyone partying. I felt a bit awkward since I didn't really know anyone there. I had a couple more drinks and was starting to feel a bit tipsy so I stopped, but instead the bartender handed me another drink and pointed out who sent it. It was a beautiful young lady, dressed the same as me! A witch, with the same exact, well almost exact, costume! She smiled at me and beckoned me with her finger. I quickly got up and walked over to her.

"Thanks for the drink, miss..." I blushed as I tried to be confident.

She giggled, "Im Agatha, and it's no problem! I figured since our clothes match; we should both have the same drink." She smiled as she patted the stool next to her. "Why don't you sit with me?"

I quickly sit down, gripping my broom in one hand and the drink in the other. "So where's your broom? The costume just doesn't feel complete without it!" I giggled.

"Oh! I must have forgotten it somewhere! Can you help me find it?" She suddenly stood up, revealing her semi erect cock, sticking out from under her mini skirt, barely being contained by her panties. "If you find it, you just might get a reward!" She giggled as she seductively ran her finger across the bare part of my chest to my lips and smiled before suddenly disappearing into the crowd.

I got up and ran to the dance floor. The next hour was one of my most fun, yet miserable hour of life ever. I was spanked by several futa, knocked in the face by several cocks. Even some femboys felt me up. At one point I tripped and as I was crawling and trying to get up, I was covered in precum and sweat from all the futas dancing around. All this, and I was so focused on finding that broom, I didn't even take a second to just stop and get a taste of some of the delicious nectar that was just dripping from everywhere and nearly covered the whole dance floor. At some point I think I saw the cheerleaders but was so busy didn't stop to talk to them. I was still on the floor looking under the tables when someone tapped my shoulder.

"You're working that hard to find the broom?" Agatha smiled as she leaned over with her hands on her knees and her cock hanging between her legs.

"Yes, I do want a reward." I gave her a slutty smile as I got up and cleaned up the cum on me and my clothes. "Did you find it?"

She frowned a bit and looked down at the floor. "No, and I have checked literally everywhere" She paused for a few seconds then smiled. "I do remember having it with me when I went to the roof. Maybe we could check there together?"

"Yeah, its probably the only place I never checked."

"Me too, lets go!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me with her. We went into a labyrinth of rooms and stairs, I couldn't even remember how I got there as I continued to walk with her, doing my best not to stare at her member that seemed to get harder as we walked. We finally reached the top and opened the door to the roof. We both looked around until in the corner I finally found it. I quickly grabbed it.

"Found it!" I yelled as Agatha rushed over to me.

"Oh, thank you so much! I honestly thought I had lost it!" She smiled as she grabbed, feeling the tip and checking if its still vibrated. "Is yours working fine too?"

I grabbed mine and checked and it vibrated loud enough to be heard. "Yup! It seems to be working fine."

She quickly grabbed it and examined it. "So now for your reward." She giggled as she walked behind me, laughing as I felt strangely frozen.

"What did you have in mind?" I giggled as I had dreaming of this moment since I saw her cock.

Before I could do anything, she lifted up my skirt and gave me a spank. "On your knees and spread them!" She commanded with a stern voice.

I was on the floor, bent over, holding my cheeks apart as my tiny cock and balls were hanging under me. She laughed as I felt her hands felling and examining my balls and then my cock. She was very gentle, barely grazing them as she kept touching them. Suddenly her mood changed and I felt her finger enter my tight little bussy making me moan out loud. She laughed; this time it was eviler. She stuck the tip of the broom into my bussy and turned it on. I could feel it shaking my insides as she let it go, nicely stuffed into me. She walked in front of me holding her cock in her hand.

"It seems you hole is not big enough yet, lets see how wet your mouth can get me!" She smiled as she stuck her cock in my mouth. It went straight down my throat as she laughed, knocking my hat off and pulling my hair forward onto her cock. She began thrusting even though it wasn't fully inside me. Soon a pool of drool was under me as she held onto my ears like handles and stuffed her cock as deep as she could down my throat. I nearly stood up as I choked on it and the broom fell out. She looked at the broom and then down at me. She slapped my cheeks gently with her cock still in my mouth.

"I think you're ready!" She giggled as she pulled out and lay on the floor, her cock standing fully erect and covered in my spit. "Well, what are you waiting for?" She smiled.

I quickly got up stood above her. Her cock leaning a bit to the right touched my leg, leaving behind a streak of drool and precum. I slowly bent down, grabbing her cock and angled it into my now gaping bussy. As I felt the tip go in, I looked at her and her expression changed to a wild one as she reached onto my thighs and pulled me down.

"That's a good sissy! Do you like my cock?"

"Ye-yes I do"

"What do you like about it?"

"Its so big, and thick, and so hard." I moaned as she began thrusting.

"Good! You're a good slut!" She laughed as it was almost like she was bouncing me on her cock like a toy.

Her cock was throbbing inside me as I moaned out loud, cumming on her voluptuous chest. She smiled, she didn't care, she just wanted to fuck my brains out. My eyes rolled back as I drooled, feeling her cock smashing my insides. She was huffing as her strong arms were toying with me. She dropped me onto her cock and pulled me by my nipples close to her face.

"Do you want me to cum inside you?"

"Yes please cum inside me!"

"What? I didn't hear you."

"Please cum inside me! Cum inside me and fill me up like I'm a little toy for you to play with!" I moaned as I just tried my best to keep her happy.

She smiled as she kissed me and moaned into my mouth while keeping her grip on my nipples tight. She began to unload and pump me full of her cum, making sure I was bouncing and taking all of it. Once she was done, she let me off, throwing me to the side and crawling up to my face. She put her cock, still dripping with cum into my mouth for me to clean. Once I was done cleaning her cock, I was huffing to catch my breath, but she stuck the broom into my mouth.

"Clean this too!" She commanded, but her voice seemed more tired.

Once that was clean too, she smiled and lay next to me. I suddenly felt sleepy as well, I yawned as she got closer.

"Thank you for helping me find my broom." She almost whispered.

"It's no problem, I'm glad I could help!" I turned to her and smiled. She got even closer, now resting on my arm.

"I'm glad we found it. Did you like your reward?" She asked, her hand now on my tiny little cock, she began playing with it while giggling.

"It was fun! I did not think I would need the broom today" I smiled as I turned to her, our cocks now touching and the vast size difference became even more obvious.

"I'm glad you liked my creativity!" She smiled as she grabbed my ass, still dripping with cum.

She kissed me, and I kissed her back. We spent the rest of the night in each other's arms, warmed by her massive cock between us. I felt her flinch a couple of times in her sleep, pinching my cock and sometimes fingering my bussy. When I woke up the next morning she was already gone. I stumbled downstairs, and through the labyrinth and finally got home, passing out in my bed. I hope I see her again sometime soon, although I have a feeling, I'll be seeing her next Halloween.