Rimi’s New Year Tour! Pt. 01

Story Info
Rimi’s New Year Tour!
4.2k words
5
1.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
odinchacha
odinchacha
250 Followers

It was December 31, 2023. The Eve of New Year!

Rimi was lying naked on the bed after we had some good sex in the afternoon. Her best friend and 2 more friends were supposed to meet us. We were going out for a small trip for the new year.

I told her about the new young guys from her neighbourhood. They moved in recently and would be good to tame and fuck. She wasn't interested as they were new and would be a little risky.

Then I told her about her childhood friend. She immediately said she wasn't interested anymore as he got married recently. His wife would miss out on the sex with him. I told her he will fuck you if he gets the opportunity again.

Rimi -- He is happy with his new wife.

Me -- You don't know, guys.

Rimi -- I know you are all horny.

I hatched a little plan. I called her childhood friend to come to her house to help with her packing. Rimi was not aware of her best friend coming over.

Almost thirty minutes later, her best friend arrived. It was a two-storey house. Rimi was on the top floor in her room. I came down to open the front gate. As planned, I informed her I was going to a mall nearby to pick up some items. It will take some time.

He went upstairs to Rimi's room to help her with the packing. I locked the gate from outside and left. He entered her room and was stunned while standing at the entrance for a few minutes. He was watching in awe as Rimi was lying on the bed full naked.

He slowly tiptoed up to her and was ogling at her while touching himself over the pants. He was taking in the view and was most probably thinking about what to do next. To take advantage or not of the present situation. I guess his manly instinct took over, and he decided to go for the game.

He locked the door of the room from inside without making any noise to wake up Rimi. Then he took off his clothes and went back to the bed. His right hand was playing with his dick. He was watching her body with excitement and drooling at the opportunity.

Rimi was resting, lying on the bed, not aware of her friend lusting over her body like a wolf. He was in a horny and lustful trance, and his dick was hard and ready. He immediately pounced on her and started licking her tits while his dick hit her pussy.

Rimi thought it was me and pressed his head on her boobs, encouraging him to suck her delicious big melons. He went wild, sucking and biting her boobs. She started moaning a little, held his head tightly, and pulled on the hair.

He couldn't control himself and entered her love hole while feasting on her boobs. Rimi gave out a sudden loud moan and opened her eyes. She fell from the sky, noticing it was her childhood friend who was fucking her and wildly sucking her boobs.

Rimi -- WTF are you doing? Ahhh stop.

Her friend didn't bother to reply and continued to feast on her boobs while fucking her. Rimi tried to push him off her, but she couldn't. Though he was a small guy of only 5'5″, and Rimi was taller than him. Yet he seemed possessed by her nude body and kept her pinned down on the bed.

Rimi -- Stop, yaar, think about your wife!

He pulled his face out of her boobs and looked at her. Rimi was looking at him and still trying to push him off. He kept fucking her.

Rimi -- What the hell are you doing?

While keeping eye contact with her, he took out his tongue and licked her nipple. Rimi looked at what he did and gave a hard pat on his head. He again licked her nipple, and she couldn't control it. He put the whole nipple in his mouth and started sucking.

While grabbing her other boob and squeezing it hard. She couldn't control getting fucked, and her boobs sucked simultaneously. She started giving out slow moans. Her resistance was getting weaker. He understood that her weakness was the nipples and boobs.

So he started playing with both and sucking them one by one alternatively. Rimi grabbed his head and started moaning now, unable to control anymore or resist. She closed her eyes, grabbed his head and started moving her hips to his thrusting.

Rimi -- Ah, fuck!

Friend -- Yes fucking you.

Rimi -- Shut up!

Friend -- You are wet now.

Rimi didn't say anything. Her friend kept fucking her and finally was satisfied with his achievement. He pulled out and decided to spray all over her belly.

Rimi -- Get out now!

Her friend ignored her threats and turned her around. Slapped her ass and started licking it. He licked her ass, bit on it and kept mauling them. Then he went directly towards her asshole and put his tongue, and gave a long slow lick.

Rimi got goosebumps. She arched her head backwards and let out a soft moan.

Seeing her reaction, he licked her ass for some time, and she started getting hot. He played with her pussy and kept licking her ass until she became wet again.

Then he picked her up and took her in front of the dressing mirror. He entered her from behind and gave hard thrusts. He was observing her boobs sway and hair dance while he fucked her in front of the mirror. He made her watch how she looked while he fucked her, that made her horny.

He licked her ears and bit her neck while her hands grabbed her boobs from behind. Rimi was watching in the mirror as her friend fucked her and enjoyed her body.

Rimi -- Done?

He gave a few hard shots and cum all over her ass.

Rimi turned around towards him and slapped him.

Rimi -- Don't forget you have a wife now.

Her friend wanted to respond by grabbing her waist, pulling her near, and immediately kissing her lips. His other hand made its way to her pussy. And a couple of his fingers entered her wet heavenly hole.

Rimi couldn't push him away as he sucked her lips and fingered her.

She moaned in his mouth. He enjoyed her lips and went down to suck her melons. Rimi closed her eyes, moaning and taking long breaths.

She cum all over his fingers and fell on the floor. He saw the perfect opportunity and grabbed her head, and pushed his cock in her mouth. Rimi couldn't catch her breath properly. And now her mouth was filled by her friend's hard dick.

He fucked her mouth for a few minutes and made her lie down on the floor. She was finally trying to catch her breath. He pushed his hard dick into her pussy again and started fucking her. This time he was fucking her hard as he had cummed a couple of times.

Rimi held onto him and let his dick explore her wet pussy. After all the continuous fucking and sucking, her body became sensitive. She moaned loudly now.

Friend -- Finally, enjoying my dick like old times.

Rimi couldn't say anything as she was getting fucked. She held him tightly while her pussy squeezed onto his dick. After being fucked for another 15 minutes. Rimi let out a loud moan and cum.

He pulled out his dick and cum in her mouth. Rimi lay on the floor with cum on her mouth and face. Her boobs go up and down, trying to catch her breath. Her friend is lying next to her on the floor. Both exhausted.

Friend -- Best sex!

Rimi -- Shut up

Her friend came and got on top of her and started sucking on her boobs. He sucked both boobs for another few minutes.

Rimi -- Stop. I need to finish packing.

Her friend bit her boobs and finally got off her, letting her go. Rimi went to shower to get fresh, and her friend got dressed. I came back later and saw Rimi looking at me with pure anger. I was sure her friend did well seeing her reaction.

We had completed the packing and reached the rail station. Our new year tour of four days is about to begin.

We reached the rail station around 6 pm. Rimi wore a T-shirt and tight jeans. It naturally got her attention from all passersby.

Her friend me and Rimi had to wait a bit for 2 more friends to reach us. There were a total of 5 people, 2 girls and 3 guys. The girls decided to book tickets in 1st tier AC so as not to get disturbed or molested by other passengers. They had faced quite a number of times in the past while traveling in train.

Our train reached and we got into our designated cabins. Rimi's best friend dragged Rimi to one AC cabin. The other girl and guy went to a cabin, and I had one cabin.

Rimi was furious with me after settling in. Both of us knew her best friend was going to fuck her at every opportunity during this trip. It was going to be a one-night journey. Next morning, around 9, we will reach our destination.

I told everyone to come to my cabin so that we could hang out a chat till dinner time. I changed into something comfortable for the night, and the other girl and guy also joined me. We were chatting and waiting for Rimi and her best friend to join us.

But they were late. I knew the reason for their late arrival, but the other two were confused.

Rimi's friend locked the cabin on the pretext of changing and got naked. He made Rimi naked and had a quickie with her before joining us. He made her suck his dick to get it hard.

Then he made Rimi stand in front of the window and entered her pussy from behind, and fucked her. The train was leaving the station, and the passengers outside on the platform could see a girl naked with boobs bouncing and getting fucked.

Friend -- See all those people who are watching you.

Rimi -- Does it matter? They will get a glimpse only.

Friend -- I will be fucking you all night.

Rimi -- I know. Now hurry up. Others should not know what you are doing with me. They are waiting for us.

Her friend fucked her for around 10 minutes.

Rimi -- Ah fuck, stop, we need to go! Otherwise, they will come to look for us.

Because of Rimi's nagging, he finished quickly and joined the rest of us. The other two friends asked why the a delay.

Rimi's friend said, "Her bag was stuck and was not opening. So, it took time to get it sorted." Hearing that, I winked at Rimi. She sat beside me and asked with an angry look.

Rimi -- What?

Me -- I wonder what was stuck in the bag lock or your friend in you.

Rimi pinched me and told me to be quiet.

Me -- So how was it doing your best friend after such a long time?

Rimi -- Tonight will be very long for me.

Me -- Good, enjoy your trip.

Rimi -- I know you want to seduce her. That's why you set me up with my friend.

Me -- I don't know what you are talking about.

Rimi -- I know you.

After all this, we friends met after a long time. So, everyone shared their life stories and current situations. We had dinner, and everyone wanted to get some rest except Rimi. Everyone went to their cabins.

Rimi's friend wanted to drag Rimi back to the cabin. Rimi said she would join him soon and stayed back with me as she wanted to discuss our travel plans.

Her friend went to the cabin a bit dissatisfied and waited for Rimi to join him soon. As soon as he left, Rimi jumped on me, held my collar and started cursing.

Rimi -- I will kill you!!

I slapped her ass hard and told her to join her friend and enjoy sex with him on this trip.

Rimi -- I am sure he is already naked in the cabin waiting for me.

Me -- Enjoy with your friend, or do you want a threesome with me and him?

Rimi -- You want to kill me?

Me -- Give me a blowjob and go

Rimi was still looking at me angrily while removing my pants. She held my dick and bit it first.

Me -- HEY!

Rimi -- That's your punishment.

Then Rimi pulled out her top and put my dick in between her boobs and gave titfuck for some time. I was rock hard, then she took my dick in her mouth and sucked it wildly.

She gave a sloppy long blowjob for around 15 minutes. Then she got up and left.

Me -- I didn't cum.

Rimi -- Punishment, cum yourself

Me -- Oh, so you are more interested in getting fucked by your friend?

Rimi gave a tough look and left. It was around 9 pm. When she entered her cabin, her friend was lying on her bed and, as expected, already naked. He signalled her to get naked and get in the bed. Rimi got on the bed without removing her dress.

Friend -- Get naked na.

Rimi -- You want sex. Work for it.

Her friend didn't have a choice. He helped her remove her clothes and threw them away on the other bed. He loved seeing her lying on the bed naked. Her hair was coming over her face. Her big boobs were exposed and ready to be fed on.

Her clean pussy which was partially visible as she crossed her legs while lying down. He was taking in the view and touching his dick. Rimi saw her friend enjoying her body visually and getting hard. She took the blanket, covered herself and turned around.

Her friend got on the bed and inside the blanket and held her from behind. His dick touched her ass while his hands explored her body, all the way from the legs to her belly and boobs. His mouth licked her neck and ears. He was rubbing his dick all around her ass.

Rimi was getting aroused slowly. Her hands moved towards his throbbing hard iron dick. The moment she grabbed his dick, her friend's hand made its way to her pussy and started rubbing her. They were playing with each other's bodies under the blanket.

After the initial warmup, he turned her around towards him. He grabbed his face and started kissing her. She kissed back while holding his dick. His hand went down and started squeezing her melons while still sucking on her juicy lips. She was getting hot.

After tasting her lips, his face went south, licking her neck. Her hand held his head and brought his face down towards her boobs and pushed his face in them. He was taking in the aroma of her sweet boobs. She then placed his face on her boobs inviting him to feast.

He didn't waste time taking the nipple in his mouth and started sucking. She held his head and pulled on his hair while he feasted hungrily on her boobs. His hand now made its way to her juicy love hole, which started to get wet. He pushed 2 fingers inside.

Feeling the wetness and the warmth between her legs while sucking her boobs. She didn't expect to get fingered and started moaning. Her hands went down, and grabbed his dick and started rubbing it up and down. She was getting fingered and became more horny as her moans increased slowly.

Her friend was getting turned on too much, hearing a girl moan. He couldn't control and started fingering her even harder and biting her boobs. Rimi was completely wet and turned on now. She spread her legs further to let him enjoy his pussy.

Her moans were loud enough, and she was scrambling around like a fish unable to control. Her friend could see that she was completely wet now, fully turned on. He pulled out his fingers and placed his dick on her pussy. He gave one strong thrust, and his dick disappeared deep inside her juicy love valley.

Rimi screamed a little, then adjusted to his dick. He started hitting her pussy hard from the beginning. The heat of the sex got to them both, and they started to sweat a little. Rimi threw the blanket off the bed. The AC chill air now started to kiss her bare skin and body.

The heat of the sex and the chill of the air made the sex more enjoyable. Both were enjoying the sex. Rimi kept moaning, still trying to control her moans so that no one got to know her from outside or other compartments.

Rimi was getting fucked by her childhood friend in the train compartment. They were enjoying it in the ac. He was fucking hard. Rimi was trying to control her moan, yet she was moaning loud enough. 'Thaap thaap thaap,' the sound of hard fucking filled the cabin.

After a good fuck of 15 minutes, he cum. Rimi hadn't come yet, so she was hot and got on top of her friend in the 69 position. She started sucking his dick. He got her wet pussy presented in front of his face. He started slurping and licking.

They were engrossed in oral with each other. Within a few minutes, he was hard again. She got up and got on him, put his dick inside and started riding in a cowgirl position. She was itching to cum, so she closed her eyes and enjoyed feeling his dick inside her.

As she jumped and rode him, her boobs were bouncing. He grabbed them with both hands and started pinching the nipples, which turned her on more. She started humping herself faster and faster. He gave one last push to her by pulling her nipples hard and pinching them at the same time.

She lost all control of her body and gave out a loud moan, and started cumming hard. Just then, the door to their cabin opened. Both of them were shocked to see someone enter.

Rimi was scared! Yet she couldn't stop cumming. She was looking at the person and kept on cumming at the same time and fell on him. Her body felt the pleasure and electricity from cumming. And she was taking long, tiring breaths while looking at the person.

She forgot to lock it when she came! She tried to cover herself, but she threw away the blanket to the other side. Her voluptuous body was on full display. Her hair was all messed up, sweating in the ac, her sexy ass and her tiring face.

It was the TC at the door who came to check on for tickets. However, he was enjoying a visual treat, and his hands were rubbing over his pants. Rimi knew she was screwed, and definitely, the TC would take full advantage. TC entered and sat on the other bed.

Both Rimi and her friend looked at him with a blast of thoughts in their minds of what would happen next. The TC asked for tickets from both. Rimi's friend got up and showed his ticket. TC checked his ticket. Then asked Rimi for her ticket. She was a bit hesitant to get up as she was naked.

TC -- Hurry up. I have other tickets to check.

She very nervously got up, trying to cover herself with her hands, and brought the ticket to him. The TC grabbed her hand and pulled her onto his lap. She was nervous and tried to get up. But he caught her by her waist and made her sit on his lap while checking her ticket.

She had no option but to silently sit on his lap, where she could feel his dick getting hard. His hand grabbed her ass. His other hand was busy holding the ticket and checking it.

TC -- The name is wrong. It should be sexy, busty Rimi.

Saying that, he started sucking her boobs. She closed her eyes and had no option but to have him feast on her boobs. He enjoyed sucking her boobs for a few minutes while his hand roamed all around her back and ass. Then she let her go.

TC (whispering to Rimi) -- I will come back for dinner.

TC got up and left to complete his duty first. Rimi's friend came, threw Rimi on the bed, got up on her and started fucking her.

Rimi -- WTF! Stop!

He didn't listen to anything and kept fucking her.

Rimi -- Stop, crazy bastard!

Friend -- No stopping now. He will come later, and I won't get a chance to fuck anymore.

Rimi -- Don't be stupid, stop!

He didn't listen to her and kept fucking her for the next 30-40 minutes by holding her down. Rimi couldn't overpower him and had no option but to let him fuck.

He became wild, biting her lips, biting her boobs and giving her love bites all around her neck and boobs. After fucking her also gave her a facial with his cum.

Rimi had to go to the washroom to freshen up. She came back, lied down and fell asleep as she was tired. While in sleep, she felt hands on her body, then she felt a mouth on her pussy. She spread her legs. Suddenly, she felt another mouth on her nipples. She woke up to see what was going on.

She saw the TC came back. But he was not alone. There were 2 more guys. One was sucking her pussy, and another was sucking her boob. TC was standing and watching.

Her friend was on the other bed, and she was more shocked to see another guy was there with him who was naked and riding her friend.

Rimi (moaning) -- Who are they?

TC -- I like my food hot.

Rimi -- What do you mean?

TC -- I brought the cooks from the pantry to prepare my meal hot. Don't worry. They will be gone soon.

Rimi, moaning while getting her body licked, asked -- What's happening there?

TC -- One of the cooks prefers only guys. So he is riding your friend

odinchacha
odinchacha
250 Followers
12