Ring Transport - Origins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously she saw me looking (as my eyes again met hers), but she said, "Now, hold on a moment, just a moment. Notice the door is closed? We have a guest. Reverend Harper is out there, seated calmly in the easy chair. She came out when I was getting back from my run, and she wanted to see the RV since it was so fancy-looking. I said, 'sure, but we have to be quiet', you were sleeping."

"Well, I showed her around and we had a good chat. She didn't mind that we were going to be parked here at all, she said it's good to have some use out of an empty parking lot, and nobody's going to use it in the middle of the week. Or something. Anyway, we got to the back end here, and I opened the door to let her have a peek at the master bedroom, and her eyes went all funny.

I nodded, "Yah."

"Well, I couldn't let her just stand there forever, so I guided her out to have her sit in the front room there. After an hour or so, I just decided to go ahead and shower, she wasn't doing anything, just sitting there calmly. I've checked on her while I've been in here, no change, just sitting there. Does this happen a lot?"

Chuckling, I said, "Yes. Anytime someone gets close, that's what happens. Although, it's the first time it's happened while I was asleep. That's new."

"Does it ever go away?"

"I'm pretty sure if I walk away for a while she'll go back to normal, but I'm really careful to instruct people to 'resume your normal lives' or something like that and they go away happy, I think."

"Huh. Well, I don't know if she'll hear us..." Krista lifted the covers and pushed them back, and I rolled on my back to let her.

I said, scootching down, "Here, get on top, that way..." I was lifting her leg over my head as she crawled onto the bed, so it was obvious I meant to do some licking. Getting situated, I pulled her legs down and started licking up her crack, which parted for me nicely to reveal her inner lips, already quite flushed. My kisses on her inner thighs generated a little squeak from her, but that changed to a much lower-toned groan as I licked up the center.

Combining some fingers and the licking, then sucking around but not on her clitoral area (not too quickly or I'd ruin it), my build-up went slowly and steady. The coordination of having my hand moving steadily to keep my two fingers going in and out, while having those fingers sometimes curl or press and sometimes scissor, all while licking? That was a skill, a skill I happily had increasingly developed with the trio.

My efforts were greatly rewarded by her crying out as she came, her inner muscles pulsing quickly in the familiar sucking-my-fingers-in motion. I slowed down for a moment, but then continued it, holding her firmly in place by her hips with my other arm.

Her attempts to fellate me were admirable, given what I was doing to her body, but she just lay her head down and accepted it, building up to a second orgasm, this one creating much more autonomic grunting and high desperate squeaking. Her contractions this time were about the same as before; I wondered if there was any relation between the pulse frequency of her inner orgasm-contractions and the frequency of the pulses that went through my cock as I came... Something to read up about at some point, I figured.

Maybe nature, I thought, aligned those frequencies for some reason. It would kind of makes sense, though -- as I ejaculated once, her pussy would contract once and pull in my cock, milking the cum out of it. The synchronicity of it was kind of beautiful, in a biologico-sympatico kind of way. I had to smile, my face full of pussy, an unseen smile but a continued happy feeling.

She came down from her climax, and I did debate helping her to a third, but her sucking on my cock did get my attention. She spun around, having gotten me nice and hard, and sat down on my lap, carefully guiding my cock into her waiting lips.

"A nice cock you have there, Kevin." She slowly ground up and down on me, and I could feel her inner muscles tensing on me as she did, pulsing quite deliberately since she was smiling and flaring her eyes as she did it.

"Why, thank you, Krista. You have a beautiful pussy, too. Very pretty..." I kept thrusting. "Very sweet-tasting...". More thrusts. "Soft and firm... in all the right places... under my tongue... and around -- my -- cock." My eyes were closed, really was getting into this rocking motion she had set up.

"Hmm.. The feeling is mutual." Her motions continued, her hips rising and falling onto mine, her arms pressed against my shoulders. "Your cock is just... about right also... so beautiful... sweet, Uh!, tasting... Uh! ... soft on the outside, hard on the inside...Oh!" I had been holding her breasts, but I started rolling her nipples and some of the areolas, tugging a bit sideways and compressing them. This was apparently having the desired effect.

She continued, "And? Oh, yes. YES. Ahhh, yes, so... right for filling... my parts... I have a... hole that needs filling, sometimes.... Wwwwwwoow, yes... I like it when you fill it, fill it up, make me ....ahhh, God, yes... oh, fill it up with your Fucking Cock, yes...."

Starting to come down on me harder, she shifted into full orgasm mode, collapsing down on me and pulling my chest to hers, writhing around on top of me. I had been very close as well, so just as she was finishing, I was starting, thrusting up into her. My hands, pressing down on her hips, pushed her just so, getting her mons to grind into mine, and making it so her clit (I was sure) was right up against the top of my cock.

As my grunts, desperate and fulfilled at the same time, filled the room, I felt her inner muscles clenching again as she had either an extended first orgasm or an immediate second. I didn't care, I was cumming, and thrusting, and feeling the wonderfulness that can only come from cock in pussy, from dick in cunt, rod in strongly grasping hole.

== ==

We lay there for a while, just breathing, and I wanted to keep going but I felt I needed to get moving soon. We planned it out and then got off the bed and moving. I cranked in the bumpouts, threw on some underwear, gave the reverend lady to the DIET sheet and sent her on her way.

We got on the road.

For a minister, who I thought probably walked around a lot, she was quite overweight. Perhaps she spent most of her time reading and writing, I didn't know. But, I did know I'd saved a life there, or at least greatly extended one. I asked if she was married but she said her husband had died suddenly when they were both in their 20's, just after her second child was born.

Hearing this, I also gave her the 'muscle control' (wink, wink) instruction, as well as an ability (but not a need) to find happiness and attractiveness in both men and women, increasing her chances of finding a soulmate. The church was reasonably mainline protestant, so at least it wasn't a hyper-conservative place that would have condemned her to hell for daring to find the idea of two women together as anything but beautiful. I was pretty sure that most mainline protestants had gay clergy but I wasn't sure.

It was a divisive issue for some stupid reason. As if love is bad somehow.

I liked helping her have some happiness in general with DIET.

Driving southeast, we made our way towards Klamath Falls and doing some sightseeing. Stopping for lunch became a thing in that we had to make sure we didn't have to back up in order to exit a parking lot. There's no easy way to back up a giant RV with a tow-behind trailer. Other, more skilled drivers could handle it, but we were not they yet.

Sightseeing became a glorious pastime. Just looking out the window and driving through mountains and valleys, we passed brilliant green tree-covered vistas randomly and quite quickly changeably covered or not by clouds that seemed to grab and hold them before moving on to the next mountain they were blown to. To try to describe the beauty that is mountainous south-western Oregon, the achingly-wow popping vistas of new and cool and vibrant nature? That's not an easy thing to put into words or convey the sense of awe that it deserves.

Fog banks rolling, we sometimes drove through them, white-out conditions applying, and had a chuckle between us in our beauteous amazement about whether we had just driven through fog or clouds.

Coming through a section and into a more flat farming area, I asked for a chance to work out, and of course, Krista said, "Sure!"

On a clear stretch of dirt road, I got out, did some stretches quickly, and then ran around a 4-mile section of farmland (1 mile on a side) for a quick half-hour workout. I could do some pushups, situps, and Chinese pushups, but there was too much gravel to walk around on my hands as I'd been recently trying in an attempt to get used to being upside down (fun!).

Getting back in, I took a quick shower while we were on the road, Krista driving and me trying to do the most simple of wet-soap-rinse-done I could.

This is not simple.

There were grab-bars in the shower and I used them, chuckling at my own stupidity for thinking that showing on the highway was anywhere close to a good idea.

Cleaned up, I sat with Krista again and just watched the scenery go by, mostly in silence, though my thoughts were going a mile a minute, remembering things that I'd seen when I was a kid, imagining the rock formations as they went into the hillsides, wondering what kind of weather situation was happening to cause the clouds that I was seeing -- all sorts of things.

I kissed Krista's head and told her to keep going or not as she saw fit, but she said, "I'm good."

Getting out my laptop and sitting in the 'living room', I started to make some lists. They always helped me out when I was confused.

I labeled it, "Capabilities / Limitations", but kept it general in case someone else found/read it.

* Revitalized/Rejuvenated incl. teeth

* Strangers in-range stop/etc.

* Projecting specific commands to strangers near me & prev-knowns very far away.

* Better memory both TLB and since, me and others.

* Muscles much stronger and trainable.

* Subjects get better memory, smarter, too (if told so only?)

* Subject physiological body changes, not voluntary ones: lactation, gag reflex, vaginal muscle control, big-O, breast-size/shape; others?

* Strong self-desire for ethical conduct & echo w/ subjects;

* Dogs possible (egads bad idea!!!!);

* Kids see an aura around my head with a varying color (one of the trio had mentioned someone saying that);

* Sometimes, subjects report feeling my sensations;

* My horniness generates subliminal /subconscious effects, so best to minimize my horniness & prevent complications;

* Heightened libido & capacity, observed 7x? in 12 hour period

Questions:

* Subjects body alterations non-hypnosis: boob lift? Else?

* Stranger range limit? Airborne? Psychic?

* Strangers -- what if monolingual in other languages?

* Heightened desire to do-good, achieve deserved greatness -- effect, or my own ideas?

* Strong desire to go to... Southwest... Reno area? Unknown why.

Sitting there, my mouth felt weird again, and I realized I was tasting blood. Feeling around with my tongue, my whole mouth felt odd, numb, and some of my teeth were moving. I reached in and felt my front teeth, and they were seriously loose!

I didn't want to play with them, but concentrating on my list was hard now. I went in and washed my hands again, and felt each tooth. On top, a canine tooth just came off in my hand, being held on only by a string, it felt like. Then, another, and another. It just kept going.

My mouth was really bleeding, so I grabbed some toilet paper and stuffed it in my mouth, pressing down. This made my mouth hurt more, though that declined after a couple of minutes.

Spitting out the wad of red into the toilet and flushing, I went to the liquor cabinet and (wishing this would be painless but knowing it wouldn't be), took a swig of vodka.

YOW! Ye Gods That Hurt!

I couldn't swallow the vodka, so I went back in and spat it out with the blood, then lay down on the couch with my head elevated and both a hand-towel and glass to spit into.

After 10 minutes or so, it subsided and I didn't have any more blood to spit, so I went back in and looked it over. I looked like a prize fighter, a missing front tooth and another eye tooth, gaps all over. But, in each gap, a white cap at the gumline. I would get my teeth back, just not today.

I got a re-sealable plastic bag from the kitchen (we'd gotten those!) for the teeth, and counted 9. That told me I would probably lose the rest of them, soon. Walking up front, I sat down holding the bag so she couldn't see what was in it.

She looked over, cheery, "What's up?"

"Oh, just hanging out." I winced. I wasn't feeling good.

"k." We were driving though a small town, so she had to watch for cross traffic.

Past the complications, I said, "Uh, I lost some more teeth."

"Oh no!"

Krista was concerned for my pains, I think. I said, "No, I think it's a good thing. I think I'm getting all new teeth. They're just growing in."

"Do you know why?"

I shrugged, "Nope. But, they're new, so I suppose it means that I will have a fabulous new smile in a month or two."

"But, no nuts or hard foods in the meantime, right?"

I thought, "Probably."

She was quiet for a while, then said, "This is all related to your... abilities, isn't it." It was a statement more than a question. The answer was of course, yes, but how, she didn't know. I didn't know either, exactly.

We hadn't talked about what I could do very much. But, she was figuring it out. She might be figuring it out better than me.

"Gotta be." There was no denying it, really.

She was quiet. She accepted that, really. It didn't freak her out or anything, at least as far as I could tell. Normally, if someone around you has some major change or gets recognized for some new ability, you kind of step back and think about them a new way. I didn't think she was doing that.

I asked, "Do you think about me differently because I'm losing teeth, or anything like that? Or, am I just basically weird?"

She laughed, "Oh, you're weird all right, but it's a good weird. You're, like, totally trustworthy. You do great things for people. You love easily. You care about the people around you, even if you never met them... It's a VERY good weird. And, I'm totally fine with it. I'm better than fine. I'm ecstatic. I get to be around you."

"Is it because I'm powerful? Do you think you'll be rich someday?"

She thought about it, and said, "It's not because you're powerful to other people. You're powerful to me. That's the thing I'm reacting to. You're a big force in my life. Hell, I really consider myself your slave, your property, sort-of. I NEVER thought I'd say that about anyone. You could tell me to do anything, and I'd do it, right away, though you told me to check with you first if I thought I'd hurt myself or others, so really, it's not like I'd do anything without asking. But, point made. I'm happy! This is a good place to be, right here." She pointed at the floor.

I pointed at the floor, and then moved my finger towards the back of the RV, simulating the ground underneath us moving away, and she laughed and rolled her eyes between looking at me and the road again.

I said, "There's some things I want to figure out. One of them is, whether I can communicate with people who only speak other languages. So, next time we stop, if you can think of a way to find someone, great."

She shrugged, "Okay, easy enough."

I got my phone out, and logged into my email. I searched for the name of the person back at that health club who had had really saggy boobs and looked to see if she'd sent me any pictures like I told her to. Sure enough, there were pictures, just a couple, but I couldn't tell yet if they were getting less saggy.

"What'cha lookin' at?"

"Oh, I told a lady at the health club who had really saggy boobs that her body was going to make them less and less saggy until they were back to the way they were when she was 18."

"Wooooooooowww." Krista was impressed, "I think I may want that treatment when I'm 40 or so."

I laughed, "You don't need it now, certainly, you're really beautiful right as-is, I can testify."

She smiled and said with a self-satisfied definitive air, "And they like you, too."

"I told her that her boobs would change. But, I don't know if they will. This is kind of an experiment. We'll see if it works. I don't know if my telling her that will have an effect, since I don't know if what I'm doing is like hypnosis, where someone can only do things that are under their mental control? Or, if I'm actually changing the way their body will act."

"Hmm..."

We drove in silence for a while, and the subject dropped.

We got to a small town, she drove around a while, and settled in front of a house with a pickup in the driveway, blocking it in.

I said, "Why are you...?"

"Hispanic house."

"How do you know?"

"Look at the bumper sticker on the pickup - "Caifanes". That's a Mexican rock band. I dated a guy, briefly, who was into them.... Plus, look. That's a bird bath with a St. Michael at the bottom. Definitely Catholic, and definitely Mexican."

"Do you speak Spanish?"

"Only a tiny bit. I had 2 years in high school, so I can find the bathroom and order drinks. 'Donn-day esstah lowws bannyooo, pourf-avvvurrr, seen-ee-urrrrr.' " Her accent was deliberately bad and straight out of junior-high-spanish and we laughed.

She'd put the RV in park and was heading for the door. "You coming?"

I said, "Sure."

We walked up the front step, but an older lady and a guy, maybe mid 20's were coming out the door already. I pushed, from where I was, in English, "Touch your nose". She didn't, though she stopped. The guy touched his nose. He might have been her grandson but that would make her way older. I had no idea.

Coming out of the RV, we walked up to them. The lady said, "Hola."

Krista said, "Hola."

I got close to her, and her eyes went blank, adoring, and subservient, then he did, too. Krista said, "Do you know English?"

"No habla." She shook her head.

The guy said, perfectly clearly, "I can speak English."

"Excellent. I'm Kevin. You are?"

"Juanpablo."

"Good to meet you, Juanpablo. Looking at the grandmother, I said, "Touch your nose now."

She didn't do anything.

I imagined a mental picture of a person touching their nose, and PUSH'd the thought, somehow.

Immediately, she touched her nose!

Ok, I thought, I really do need a translator. Or, I need to learn to speak Spanish.

For now, I think I had to let the lady stop touching her nose, or she'd be doing it for the rest of her life, maybe. I touched my nose, and then took my hand away and said, "No mas.", which I was pretty sure meant no more.

She let her hand drop, as did Juanpablo.

I turned to Krista, "Looks like we have our answer."

Looking at Juanpablo, I got out my folded paper DIET instructions.

He read it, then translated for the lady, which took a while. I PUSHed a sense of following the order, but who knows, so I followed it when he was done with a 'tell her to do this.' and he said that she understood.

Juanpablo looked at me. "Is this a shared document?"

My face was probably confused, but Krista said, "Sure, absolutely."

"Just tell us to read that, easier than paper."

I wasn't sure how to make that work but he took a picture, imported the picture as text, turned it into a document on his account, world readable, all easy-peasy from his phone.

Magic!

(I didn't grow up with this tech. My decades were showing).

Turning it into a short-URL to quote for people, we wrote it on the back of my DIET paper and that was that.