Ringing My Bell

Story Info
A MILF gets caught.
2.6k words
4.29
54.1k
42
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,616 Followers

Sorry for the long delay in writing. I had started a couple of new stories and sequels to some ongoing ones. Unfortunately, I somehow lost the flash drives that they were kept on. Then I got busy with other projects that took time away from my writing. I did work up a couple of new stories though. Don't worry, I am currently working on another installment of Damage Control along with the next part of Giving Myself to my Friends. Unfortunately, my mind kind of wanders occasionally, so I tend to write on the story that my mind dictates at the time.

For the person who commented to me that they really liked my Linda series, then was disappointed that I went back to 'This Crap', The first part of another lesbian romance will be submitted shortly. Sorry, I go where the dark forces of my mind dictate. I feel it would be cheating the readers if I tried to force writing a particular story if I wasn't fully into it.

OK, Legal bullshit: Fiction, not real, everyone over 18, don't bother with comments on spelling or grammar, I read stories here too, so I know that I am far from the worst in those areas.

Now, without further ado....

Ringing My Bell:

"By, mom." Luke called out.

"By, Sweetheart. Have fun." I called back just before the door closed.

Good. He's gone for the day, I thought. Luke and his girlfriend were going over to a friend's house for a pool party and bar-be-que. They would be gone all day, and even through a big chunk of the night. I wasn't worried about them. Luke was 20, and his girlfriend, Lana, was 19. They were both in college, but out for the summer. They were good, responsible kids. Sure, I realized that there would probably be some alcohol consumption, but they would take it easy. Also, their friends were pretty responsible and wouldn't let things get out of hand. I could trust them to not get into trouble.

A little about Luke and Lana. Luke took after his dad. He is 6' 1" tall, and weighs about 250-pounds. He works out at school, and is really great shape. Of course, I have seen him in his bathing suit around our pool, and I can tell you he is built pretty well. Short red hair, broad, muscular shoulders, washboard abs, and strong legs. Lana is a blonde. She is about 5' 5" tall, perky C cup breasts, toned legs and tummy, and a cute little bubble butt. Yes, she has been in our pool in her bikini as well. No, I wasn't (exactly) perving on her, but I couldn't help but notice.

I should probably tell you a little about myself. My name is Patricia Fitzpatrick. My maiden name was Fitzgerald. A funny little thing that my husband and I used to joke about, is that his name was Gerald Fitzpatrick. Since Patricia is the feminine of Patrick, we used to tell each other that Gerald fits Patricia, and Patricia fits Gerald. We did fit each other. Sadly, Gerald was killed by a drunk driver several years ago. The other driver happened to be one of the richest men in the state, and the settlement ensured that Luke and I would never have to worry about money for the rest of our lives.

Obviously, I am Irish. That is very easily concluded by looking at me. I am 5' 8" tall, flaming red hair down to my clavicles, 38 DD breasts, VERY pale skin with lots of freckles, and very curvy. I am not fat. I work out religiously, so my legs, ass, and stomach are well toned. I got pregnant with Luke on my 18th birthday when I gave Gerald my virginity. For those of you who are math challenged, that makes my 38-years old. For the pervs out there, I am not clean shaven. I am well groomed with a racing stripe. You may think I'm being vain, but I do like anyone that happens to get a glimpse to know that I am a natural redhead. Not that there are that many who do get the chance. I really haven't been with anyone since Gerald was killed. In fact, to my knowledge (unless it was by pure accident that I didn't realize), the only ones to have seen me were those women in the gym locker room when I was changing. I have a couple of trusty toys that I use to get though the stress.

OK. Back to the day my life changed. I was finishing up the laundry. I figured that giving them a half an hour would ensure that they wouldn't be back for anything that they may have forgotten, so it was time to get a little 'me time'. I went into my bedroom and stripped off my shorts, t-shirt, bra and panties. My bedroom has a set of French doors onto the back patio. I gathered up my laptop, vibrator, sunscreen, and went outside. We have a large privacy fence around the back, and the houses are spaced pretty far apart. I didn't need to worry about anyone seeing me. After slathering myself with sunscreen, I set the laptop on a table beside the lounger and opened up one of my favorite websites. Once I got situated, I plugged in my earbuds and hit play.

The scene started with a woman walking in through a wooded area. She comes across a secluded lake with no one around. After looking around to make sure she is alone, she begins to take off her clothes and hangs them on a nearby tree branch. As she is taking her clothes off, I slowly begin circling my nipples with my fingers. This continues as she carefully checks that she is still alone and enters the water to go for a swim. As the woman begins swimming, the scene changes to a group of three younger couples out for a nature walk. My right hand moves down to my pussy as the six of them stop short as they spy the woman skinny-dipping. I start slowly stroking my pussy lips as the group begins to whisper to each other. My finger moves to slowly run circles around my clit as one of the young women sneaks over and steals the older woman's clothes. The scene cuts back to the skinny-dipper blissfully swimming in the lake. She is suddenly startled when she hears a masculine voice call out asking, "How's the water?", followed by several other voices laughing.

I begin rubbing myself faster as she asks, "What are you doing here?"

"We are out her for a picnic, and this seems to be a great spot to have it." The girl who stole the clothes replies.

Realizing that she is stuck, the woman ask if they can throw her her clothes. Discovering that her clothes are no longer there, she asks if they would be so kind as to find them for her. They reply that they would be more than happy to help, but they have no intention of doing it without her assistance. I reach for my vibrator as she reluctantly begins to emerge from the lake totally naked, Of course, the six intruders remain fully dressed. I am now pinching and pulling on my nipples in turn as I plunge my vibrator inside me while the video plays the three couples demanding 'payment' for their assistance with locating the clothes. I can feel my orgasm beginning to build when, suddenly, a shadow falls across my face.

Lana:

"Dude! Seriously?" I ask.

"Hey. Sorry, but it's not like I can help it." John replies. "Look, the pump went out this morning, and the soonest the pool guy can get here to fix it is next week. I didn't plan on this, you know."

"That's OK." Luke responded. "Not your fault."

"Yeah, but what are we gonna do now? I mean, the pool is down, and everyone is coming over to have a pool party. We can still bar-be-que, but not being able to get in the pool will suck."

There were discussions among the ten of us about what to do. Luke thought for a couple of minutes, then spoke up again. "Tell you what. Let's just move it over to my house. We have a pool and bar-be-que, and I'm sure mom won't mind. She's really cool. We already have everything, so we'll just take everything over there instead."

"You sure, Dude?" Michael asked. "Maybe you should call and ask first."

"Nah. She'll be fine. Hell, she will enjoy the company. She'll probably enjoy it more than we will." Luke responded. He had no idea how prophetic his words would be.

Everything was packed up. It was a 10-minure drive for the caravan of vehicles back to Luke's house. Coolers, towels, and bags of food and bottles were unloaded. I was in the lead with Luke right behind me as we all marched into the house together. Just before getting to the back yard, I stopped short.

"HOLY FUCK!" I exclaimed.

Luke plowed into me and almost knocked me down. Suddenly I heard a jumble of "Holy shit, Fuck Me, God Damn, Son-of-a-bitch, and OH-MY-GOD!" behind me. There, in living color, was Luke's mom. Totally naked, watching a porno on her laptop, and working her vibrator for all she was worth. FUCKING HELL! She is gorgeous! My bikini was suddenly soaking wet, and I hadn't even touched the water yet.

"Uuuummm, maybe we should just quietly leave," John suggested.

"Look. We've already seen it, and we're already here. Let's just get on with it. It's going to be awkward no matter what, so let's just make the best of it. Sure, everyone will be a bit embarrassed, but that will pass quicker this way. Hell, let's all go skinny-dipping. If we're all naked, then there will be nothing for her or us to be embarrassed about." I said. Well sure, except for the whole sex toy usage thing. Not waiting for any dissent, I grabbed Luke's hand and pulled him out the door.

Patricia:

I jerked my head to my right so hard that I thought I might get whiplash to see my son, his girlfriend, and eight of their friends standing there staring at me. 'OHMYGOD!' I thought. My brain was frozen. I just laid there in shock. They were fully dressed, and I was totally exposed, naked with one hand pinching a nipple while the other hand held my vibrator buried in my pussy.

"Hi, mom. Were home." Luke greeted after what seemed to be an eternity. "uuuhm, well, this is a little awkward, but John's pool is not working, so we thought that we would just bring the party over here. Obviously, we were not expecting this. Uuuh, sorry to disturb you, but, uuuummmm, well, it, uuummm, wow, this is really awkward, mom? How about if we all got naked and went skinny-dipping too? Would that help?"

Well, fuck! Yeah, like anything would help at that moment. One, here I was completely naked in front of MY SON and all his friends. Two, they had just caught me masturbating to a porno. Three, my orgasm was now a distant memory. Finally, I WAS NAKED IN FRONT OF MY SON AND ALL HIS FRIENDS!!!!! Strangely, that thought actually sparked something in me, but there would be no way in hell that I could let that little bit on info raise its head.

"Well, why not?" I heard my voice say as I stood up to go jump into the pool and cool off. "After all, it's not like you can see any more than you already have. No sense in closing the barn door after all the horses have already escaped."

"OK, guys and gals. Let's go skinny-dipping. Luke smiled.

"Hold on a minute." I heard from behind me. I hadn't really been paying attention to anyone but Luke. Apparently, Lana had moved behind me and had been rewinding and fast forwarding through the video that I had been watching.

"I was kind of interested in what you were watching to get you so hot and bothered." She said as she moved up behind me. Suddenly, her left hand was on my breast, her right hand had snaked down to my pussy, and her lips were next to my ear. "It looks like you were getting off to someone being naked in front of a group of people. That video also has that naked woman submitting to everyone else." She whispered as her fingers toyed with my nipple and pussy. I could feel my orgasm building again as her words assaulted me.

"Is that wat you want, my pet? Would you like to be my naked slave? Do you want to submit to all of your son's friends?" She mocked.

I couldn't answer. I couldn't bring myself to give in to my darkest desire. My brain was occupied with the building pleasure. I tried to move my hands to my breast and pussy. I wasn't going to stop her, I just wanted to help her finger me. Her hand moved from my pussy and smacked my ass.

"NO! Put your hands behind your back." I complied. "Answer me before you get to come."

I couldn't bring myself to answer. She continued to toy with me, keeping me on the brink, but never letting my go over.

"Look at your son. He is waiting for an answer."

"Please." Escaped my lips.

"Not until you tell me what you want."

I couldn't take it anymore. I did want that. I couldn't fight it.

"Yessssss. Take me."

"Will you be mine completely. Will you totally submit to me?" She asked.

"Yes. I will submit completely."

"Will you fuck your son and all his friends?"

"I will fuck anyone you want me to."

"Will you let them fuck your ass?"

"My ass is yours to do with as you please, Mistress."

"Ooooohhh. Mistress. I like that. That is what you will call me from now on."

"Yes Mistress." FUCK! JUST LET ME COME ALREADY!!!!

"Suppose I want to have these nipples pierced?" She asked as she continued to stroke my pussy and draw lazy circles around my clit.

"I will get hoops with a connecting chain for you, Mistress." I offered.

"Hmmmm, and I'm thinking of a little ring with an attached bell through your clit hood."

"Yes, Mistress. Please Mistress. I need to come." I wailed.

"And a nice little tattoo just above your cunt that says 'Ring My Bell'."

"Yes, Mistress! I would love that." I cried.

"Very well, my slut. Look at your son in front of you. Tell him that you now belong to me to do with as I please. Tell him that you submit to me and that he can use you any time he wants. Tell him that while looking him in the eyes. As soon as you tell him that, I will allow you to come, but you must keep looking directly into his eyes."

I did. I looked directly into the eyes of my son. I told him that I was his girlfriend's slut. I offered him my body to take as he desired. All while staring directly onto his eyes. I maintained eye contact as Lana ordered me to come. I maintained eye contact as the waves of my orgasm washed through me. I maintained eye contact as my cries of release escaped my soul. I maintained eye contact with my son until my Mistress gently lowered me onto the deck lounge as the blackness of blissful unconsciousness finally overtook me.

To Be Continued:

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,616 Followers