Ringmaster Ch. 13: Late Date Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And dinner is served!" Summer brought out four piping hot plates with tantalizing aroma wafting from them. On the plates were pink burgers with lettuce, onions and tomatoes on the side. There were also diced wavy fries, cooked to a delicious golden brown.

"Whoa!" I said, leaning forward and pushing aside the two lusty birds on both sides of me. "How did you make this in half an hour?"

"Trade secret," Summer said with a chuckle as she took a seat on the far right side of the couch on the other side of Danna.

"What are these?" Vanessa asked as she picked up her plate, looking at the pink burgers.

"Salmon stuffed burgers," Summer said as she and Danna both began to eat happily. "Stuffed with crab meat." I gave a look over to Vanessa and nodded as I picked up my plate and the TV remote. The mouth-watering smell has a strong grip on me, but I was able to focus just long enough to find a movie for us to watch. As the opening credits began to roll, I dug in happily into the burger before me. It was as delicious as it smelled. Who would have known that Summer was such a great cook?

As the movie went on, we all struggled to keep our food down from laughing at different scenes. And then seeing the others struggle to not laugh with their mouths full made more laughter arise. Still, about a quarter of the way through the movie, we managed to finish our plates, lamenting that we didn't have more. We paused the movie while we helped Summer clean up after dinner, then it was back to watching.

Part way through, Vanessa must have noticed that Danna wasn't quite next to me anymore, but nestled in Summer's lap, her head cradled between Summer's bosom. I know she saw it because the next thing I knew, I was grabbed and pulled into Vanessa's lap, resting my head on her soft tits. I gave her a smile and a kiss before settling in just right. Her legs wrapped themselves around me and she held me close, warm and comforted.

The movie was absolutely ridiculous and over the top, but we all enjoyed it, sharing plenty of laughs and commentary. Throughout the movie, Vanessa's hands would idly begin to run along my body, stroking my thighs and hips with her sweet touch. I responded by running my hands along her thigh and occasionally adjusting my hair just to rub against her boobs. As the credits began to roll, Summer softly got Danna off her lap and stretched.

"A sad tragedy, but alas, the two of us must be going." The three of us pouted at Summer. "I know, I know, but Mr. Perkin does normally expect Danna home on the weekends. If she doesn't go, then he'll start getting involved and we don't want that." Danna made a silent sigh, but then stood up. She made a few gestures to Summer. "Of course we'll be back as soon as we can. And it's not as though we can't chat." Summer held up her and Danna's phones and the four of us exchanged numbers properly.

"Well then, we'll see you girls soon. Have a good weekend," Vanessa said as I got off of her. The four of us exchanged kisses and gropes before the two of them headed off.

I sighed and stretched, wondering what would be next, when Vanessa playfully pushed me to the couch. "Well now, I guess it's just you and me, Maria," she said as she began to take off her shirt.

"Eh? N-Now?" I asked, flustered in the face.

"Do you... not want to?" Vanessa asked, looking down towards the ground and away from me. She stopped taking off her shirt and waited for my response.

"I do! I do want to," I said with lusty breaths as I looked her up and down. "Just, you know, shouldn't we go to the bedroom? The couch is a little uncomfortable."

Her eyes lit up and she got off me, taking me by the hand to my bedroom. As I got onto the bed, Vanessa looked at me with a wide smile before crawling over top of me. "It's just you and me, Maria." She gently caressed my face and was close enough that I could feel her breath on my cheeks. She moved down and passionately kissed me on the lips as I held her close, the two of us just staying lip-locked for a few minutes.

Then, I felt something else on my face.

12