Ringmaster Ch. 16: Gaga for a Gala

Story Info
Maria gains the power to control reality and women.
10.7k words
4.55
5.5k
8

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
350 Followers

"So, tonight, there is a special event that's going on," Vanessa said as she slowly got off of Lexi and laid herself down in my lap. She reached back and gently caressed my cheek with her hand.

"Special event?" Regina asked as she sat upright, putting Lexi in her lap and already beginning to fondle her tits. "Damn, did someone organize an orgy and I wasn't invited?"

"Oh, no. No orgy," Vanessa said, quickly shooting down Regina's suggestion. "I got invited to a social event tonight in order to celebrate a new line that's coming out."

"Oh, are you working as a model?" I asked, watching Regina playing with Lexi's soft tits.

"Nope! I get to just be there and enjoy it. Socializing and networking and all that good stuff," Vanessa said, smiling wide. "Would any of you want to join me?"

Lexi immediately threw her hands up defensively. "Sorry ladies, but the only kind of parties that I join are the ones that raid dungeons. I'm not big on the social scene unless it's a gaming convention, and even then, I only usually go in cosplay."

"Aww, that's alright," Vanessa said, crawling over and giving Lexi a smooch on the lips before returning back to my lap. "What about you two?"

"That depends," Regina said with a lusty smile, "Are there going to be plenty of ladies who might be willing to lose some of their clothes?"

"I mean, I've certainly hooked up with a few ladies from time to time at these," Vanessa said, coyly biting her knuckle.

"Really? You have?" I asked as I looked down at her.

She shrugged. "I mean, yeah. But, it was never anything serious." She reached back and wrapped my arms around her. "And nowhere near as amazing or as wonderful as being with you, Maria." She leaned back and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I smiled back and kissed her on the lips. "Vanessa, I don't mind who you dated or had sex with before me."

"Wait," Regina said, leaning forward a bit, "Did you have sex with those ladies even while you were dating that Keith douche?" Vanessa casually looked away before nodding. "Hot damn! Yeah, get some, Vanessa!" Regina playfully poked her with her foot. Vanessa's cheeks were glowing red.

"So, are you going in there for hook-ups, or are you going to be adding to the polycule?" Lexi asked, leaning more into Regina's touch and moaning softly.

"Probably neither. Again, socializing and networking." Vanessa once again looked back at me, then towards Regina. "Though, I have no issues if they decide to network with a few other ladies there."

"S-So a party, right?" I asked, the curls of my lips shaking a little. "With lots of other people there?" Vanessa nodded her head.

"Is everything alright?" Lexi asked, tilting her head, confused.

"Oh, Maria's a little nervous around crowds," Vanessa said, turning around to face me. "Hey, look at me." She gently cupped her hand under my chin and turned me to look her in the eyes.

"Believe me, I'm looking," Regina said as she slapped Vanessa's ass.

Vanessa just chuckled a little before refocusing back on me. "Maria, I'll be right with you." She gave me a gentle kiss on the nose. Goddess, I couldn't help but smile and hug her tightly. I was truly lucky that I was dating her.

"What about you, Regina?" Lexi asked, looking back at her fondler.

Regina shrugged. "I'll probably end up going. Like hell am I going to pass up the opportunity to check out ladies." Lexi chuckled and patted Regina on the cheek. "You gonna bring any of the other girls?"

Vanessa paused a bit to think, turning back to Regina. "Well, I'll send an invite to Danna, Summer, and Tae. Hopefully they can come along."

"Ooo, I'll text 'em!" Lexi said, taking the most convenient excuse to get back on her phone. Her thumbs furiously typed away at the screen. "So, when is it?"

"It's around 8 tonight."

"Got it," Lexi said, quickly sending the text. She leaned back into Regina, satisfied with her work. "Hopefully they respond soon." She let out a soft moan as Regina's fingers began to play with Lexi's wet pussy. "Someone's handsy this morning."

"Oh darling," Regina said as she stuck a finger in. "I'm always like this."

And as much as I wanted to just keep watching the show, feeling myself getting horny again, my lust was overtaken by my rumbling stomach. Then Vanessa's. The two of us chuckled.

"I guess we forgot to eat breakfast, huh?" I said to her, lightly kissing her on the nose.

"Yeah, we did," Vanessa said, slowly climbing off me and readjusting her outfit. "We should head out and get something.

"Where do you wanna go, Maria?"

Vanessa and I got dressed and made our way over to Dining Hall C. Lexi and Regina said that they might meet up with us later, depending on how much those two decided to fuck the day away. Not that I would have minded getting to do that with Vanessa, but I can't just spend my weekends fucking my girlfriends. I have to be productive and a good student. But, ugh, does Vanessa's ass swaying make that hard to do.

"I'll probably get something from WOW Street Eatery," Vanessa said, pointing over to one of the stalls. "What about you?"

"Hmm," I said, looking around at what was open at the time. "Probably something from Waffle Story. I just love the fluffy waffles that they have."

Vanessa quickly pulled me in for a kiss, putting her hands on my hips. "Alright then. I'll go save us a table after I get my food." With that, she spun around on her heels and walked off, once again swaying her ass for me. Goddess, I love her so much.

However, as I turned to head over towards the Waffle Story, my head began to feel fuzzy. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on the ring to make whatever it was go away, but the pain still kept lingering. After a few seconds, the pain subsided and I opened my eyes.

Standing before me was a large expansive jungle. I quickly spun around, but all I could see was vegetation.

"Vanessa!" I called out. No answer. "Vanessa!" I called out even louder, but still no response. "Regina!" I shouted, hoping that maybe whatever psychic connection that she had would help her find me. Nothing.

Suddenly, I heard something rustling behind me. I spun around to see Rene, the one Ringmaster, stumbling into the clearing and falling on the ground. Before I could rush to help her, out from the foliage came Regina. She was dressed in something that looked very similar to Rene's outfit and time period. She was also much younger, looking no older than 19. Then two guys emerged as well, tripping over Rene, one a much older brown-haired gentleman with a mustache and the other younger with blond hair. All four of them looked badly scuffed up and injured. Quietly, I sat down and observed.

"Are you alright? Can you keep moving?" Regina asked, helping Rene up to her feet. Though, it was strange. That's what I heard Regina say, but her lips didn't line up with what I heard. It was like watching someone read the subtitles out loud of a foreign film, but not change the mouth movements.

"Not much longer," Rene said before clutching her side.

"Rene!" The two guys rushed to her side to help Regina.

"How is she?" the blond asked.

"Not good," the mustached man said, looking over Rene's injuries. "She has to rest and recover her strength."

"We don't have the time for that," Regina said, turning back to face where they had come out of. "His goons will be on us at any moment."

"Can't she just wish herself back to full?" the blond asked.

"Are you kidding me?" Regina shouted. "After that last stunt she pulled, Rene's lucky to be alive right now! Not only that, the damage was ring based. It'd be like trying to fix your shirt by stitching pieces from the same shirt onto it."

"Well, we have to do something," the blond man said, looking around.

"I will," Rene said, gesturing her hand to the two men. "Favi, Torr, you've stuck with me for so long. I can't go on."

"No no no," the mustached man said, clutching her hand. "You have to stay with us. We can't do this without you."

"We don't want to do this without you," the blond one said.

"We don't have a choice," Rene said, freeing her hand and holding it out again. "Please, take the ring. Get as far away from here as you can. Do it for me."

"But, we couldn't... Regina?" the mustached man asked, turning his exasperated expression towards the albino.

Regina just turned her head in the direction that they came, looked at Rene, then turned her gaze away. "If the Ringmaster wishes it to be, then I cannot go against their wishes."

The blond and mustached man looked towards each other. The blond gestured to the mustached man. With a heavy sigh, the mustached one took the Reality Ring off of Rene's finger. "We won't forget you, Rene."

The three of them set Rene down and ran off in a direction. As I tried to come out of hiding to see if I could help her, there was a loud stomping sound. It was like an elephant approaching as the ground rumbled. The trees began to topple over, branches and trunks breaking like toothpicks. Against all rationale saying to leave, I rushed forward to try and save Rene.

"Hey! Hey! HEY!"

Suddenly, I blinked and I was back at the food court. My body jolted at the sharp return and I turned to see Vanessa had tapped me on the shoulder, holding an omelet in the other hand. "Ah, I didn't mean to startle you, Maria."

It took me a few moments to readjust back from... whatever it was that I was in. "Huh? Oh, uh, you're fine," I said, trying my best to reassure her with a smile.

"What were you doing? You were just kinda staring off into space," she said, tilting her head in confusion and concern.

"Oh, um, I was just thinking about, uh, tonight is all," I said, doing my best to make sure she wasn't too concerned. "I got lost thinking about... um... what I would end up wearing and trying not to stick out."

"Well, don't you worry about that," Vanessa said, giving me a wide smile that I had dashed away her concern. "I've got plenty that I'm sure you'd fit into." She turned around before looking back at me. "Go get your food. I'll get the table." With that, she headed off to find seating.

I breathed a huge sigh as I looked down at the ring. There is so much about this that I don't know. What was that vision? Why did I suddenly get it? What was going on? These were too many questions and not enough answers.

Then, my stomach rumbled, pulling me out of my thoughts. The answers would have to wait until I could be alone with Regina and talk with her in private. For now, I had my breakfast date with Vanessa.

Later that night...

"You really think that this looks good on me?" I asked as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Aww come on," Regina said as she leaned forward, her tits swinging low in her tight red dress that contoured to her body, "You gotta have more confidence in yourself."

"Ugh, how can I?" I said as I spun to face her, twirling the blue sequin dress a little that came down to my knees. "I mean, I'll be next to Vanessa, who is a fashion model and a cheerleader. And we're gonna be surrounded by other fashion model ladies. How can I not feel out of place?"

"You know, I know that it's only been a few days," Regina said, crossing her arms and pushing her tits closer together. Goddess, could she have chosen a dress with even more cleavage? "But, how quickly you forget that you have a ring that could make you even sexier." She pointed to the Reality Ring. "You really haven't been using it that much lately, have you?"

"You're the one who gets concerned and makes me worried every time I use it!" I said, trying not to raise my voice lest Vanessa hear.

"Because you keep making massive changes that involve multiple people and mind changes," Regina said, throwing her hands up in exasperation. "But bodily changes are different. They're WAY easier. Try, um, making your boobs bigger."

"Typical that's what you're going for," I said, shaking my head.

Still, she had a point. I looked at myself again in the mirror. I had a slim body, but I never quite felt like I was really that attractive. Sure, previous boyfriends had always admired me, but I always felt more on the petite and cutesy side rather than stunning and sexy like Vanessa. You know, the kind of girls that get everyone turning their heads. Maybe a little boost here and there wouldn't hurt.

Slowly, I focused on myself and the ring. First, I started with something small and removed my armpit hair and smell. The ring warmed up, but very slightly, like dipping my finger in lukewarm water. I saw the few hairs and stuff I did have vanish instantly. I ran my hands along them. Perfectly smooth.

"You'll save a damn fortune not going to any spas," Regina said as she came up and ran her hands along my sides. "So, what's next?" she asked, not-so-subtly brushing her hands against my boobs.

I focused next on my chest, expanding and reshaping my boobs to a bit better shape and size. I could feel a funny little tingle coursing through me as I watched them get bigger.

"Looking sexy, Ringmaster," Regina said.

Next, I expanded out my thighs. Just a little bit to be more curvy. Finally, as I looked over to the shoes that Vanessa had chosen for me to wear, I decided on a bit of a different change. I felt the magic channel through me as I made myself able to walk perfectly fine in heels. I spruced my hair up a little, adding a bit more bounce and curl to them. Few blemishes and moles and zits vanished away and I think I was done. I spun myself around, admiring myself in the mirror.

"Damn, I look good," I said, feeling confident about myself. I slipped on my shoes for the full ensemble. "Well?"

"Hmm," Regina said, looking at me before giving me a thumbs-down. "Too much cloth. You need to lose the dress and shoes. Panties too, then get down betwe- Owww." she playfully feigned being hurt as I gave her a gentle slap on the shoulder. "For real though, you look great, Ringmaster. You looked great beforehand too."

"Thanks Regina," I said as I turned to the mirror and adjusted a few of my curls. Though, as I saw Regina's reflection, the vision from earlier sat on my mind. "What can you tell me about Rene?"

"Rene? Who is that again?" Regina asked as she scratched her head. "You gotta be, like, WAY more specific."

"She was an old Ringmaster. I met her in the Halls of the Ringmasters," I said, still pretending to adjust my hair.

"Rene... Rene... Rene... OH! Her," Regina said as the memories came back to her. "Yeah, I remember her now. Tribal kind of girl. Lived in the tropical region of what you guys call Central America. Why do you ask?"

"Um, what was she like when she was Ringmaster?"

"Pretty typical. Started out just experimenting with what it can do. Got worshiped as a priestess a couple hundred times. Started to do what she could for her tribe before she ended up passing away and I got moved onto the next one." Regina leaned forward, her arms between her legs. "Look, don't be worried about comparing yourself to the ones who came before you. There have been wonderful and terrible Ringmasters. I don't judge them too harshly, unless they start hurting innocent people or kids. Then I draw the line."

"Ah... thanks Regina." I couldn't bring myself to tell her about the vision that I had earlier. Maybe tonight I'll be able to talk to Seqora or Rene about it. I wanted to know who she was running from and why I had the vision, but there wasn't any need to concern Regina.

"I know it's only been a few days," Regina said, coming up and putting her arm around me and resting them on my boobs, "But you're learning and you're growing. Hell, you got, like, six girlfriends in less than a week."

"Yeah, you're right," I said as I leaned back and kissed Regina firmly on the lips. "Thanks."

"No problem," she said as she licked her lips after the kiss. She was probably tasting the strawberry lip gloss that I had on. "Now, let's go show Vanessa how good you look and then it's off we go!"

I smiled as she headed out. I looked down at the Reality Ring for a few seconds, wondering if it was some sort of divine fate that I ended up with it. But, for right now, my mind was on the night ahead.

As Vanessa pulled us up to the valet, Regina and I both exited out the car. If it weren't for the orchestral music, you'd have heard both of our jaws hit the sidewalk. There were ladies and gentlemen all throughout, dressed up in clothes far more expensive than any paycheck that I'd ever get in my lifetime, hair bouncy and beautiful, and all mingling about.

"Easy you two," Vanessa said as she gently patted the bottom of our chins. "You'll catch flies."

Bathed in the lights of the building, Vanessa looked positively stunning in her tight purple dress, lined with beads and fake flowers. It showed off plenty of her cleavage, contouring along her body and her curves. It went down just barely half-way on her thighs.

"Come on, now. The party is inside," Vanessa said, taking us both by the hand. I snapped out of my love stricken daze and followed her closely inside.

Inside the building was even more amazing than outside. In a sense, this looked like a club, but no one was grinding on anyone's hips. Everyone was talking with each other, and there was a huge runway in the center, presumably to show off the new fashion line.

"Ugh, I feel so out of my element here," I said, tugging gently on my dress.

"Oh, you're fine," Vanessa said as she continued to guide me. "Come on, I'll introduce you to some of my modelling friends. They told me they'd be over by the bar."

"I can see some ladies that I'd like to be introduced to," Regina said as she looked around, her subtly as stealthy as a jet engine.

"Oh, hey! There's the lady of the hour."

I turned my attention to see who had called out. Sitting at the bar were three people, dressed very nicely, as expected. The first one who caught my eye was a beautiful woman, with long blonde hair, wrapped up in curls. She had an enormous rack, definitely somewhere between D and DD, along with a skinny waist and slim thighs. She was wearing a strapless white dress with a black ribbon tied around her waist.

Sitting next to her was a dark-skinned man in a light blue button-up collared shirt with a dark blue sweater overtop. He had short brown hair that was neatly combed to the side. He was holding a drink in his one hand and his other around the woman. His pants were neat without a wrinkle to be seen at all, and his shoes looked more expensive than my latest camera.

Finally, there was another gentleman, dressed in a very nice black tuxedo with a blue striped tie. His black hair was slicked back and he had some light stubble on his face. His pants, similar to the other gentleman, were neatly ironed and taken care of.

"Always showing up fashionably late, huh?" asked the gentleman in the sweater, gesturing his drink to Vanessa.

"Oh, hush you," Vanessa said, playfully swatting at him. "I was only delayed by, like, five minutes."

"Took the 86? Should have taken the back routes," the lady said as she picked up her drink from the bar. "So, who's your friend?"

"These are my girlfriends, Maria and..." Vanessa turned to gesture towards Regina, but Regina was already walking away, her arms wrapped around three different ladies.

"Don't wait up for me," Regina said, giving us both a friendly wave. "Feel free to find and join me later." With that, she disappeared into the crowd.

"Um, well, I guess I'll introduce you to her later then," Vanessa said as she turned back to her friends. "Well, anyway guys, this is Maria, my girlfriend."

"Ah, you finally managed to confess to her," the woman said as she got up from her seat. "I'm happy for you two." She reached out and shook my hand. "The name's Annabelle Gray. Call me Anne."

"Oh, uh, it's nice to meet you, Anne," I said as I shook her hand. Her skin was so soft to the touch.

GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
350 Followers