Ringmaster Ch. 20: Timeless Enjoy

Story Info
Maria gains the power to control reality and women.
3.9k words
4
2.9k
4
0

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
360 Followers

"Oh! I'm sorry. I just needed a few moments to myself is all," Vanessa said as she turned her head away from Regina, but her eyes looked Regina up and down.

"What did you think of today's events and entertainment?" She made sure to put proper emphasis on the last word.

"I thought it was very fun," Regina said as she leaned in closer to Vanessa. "But, I'd rather be entertained with you." She took Vanessa by the chin and tilted her up, pulling her in for a kiss.

Vanessa passionately kissed Regina, but only for a few moments. She set her hands on Regina's shoulders and pushed herself off. "Alas, I am sorry."

I gestured for Lexi to zoom in closer to their faces.

"Oh? But fair maiden, what be the issue you find?" Regina said, pressing the back of her hand against her forehead.

"I must find my one true love there. Your kiss was lovely, but I am sorry. Your kiss was not hers." Vanessa said as she flicked her hair.

"Ah, if love is what you seek, then let me help you then!" Regina spun Vanessa around. "You say that she is here? Well, you simply cannot go around kissing the bachelorettes here." She put her arm around Vanessa. "But, fret not. I have a plan. You see..." She leaned in and whispered into Vanessa's ear.

I gestured for Lexi to pan to the right.

"I believe that may work!" Vanessa smiled. "Let us work without haste!" She took Regina by the hand and dragged her to the right.

"And CUT!" I shouted as I clapped. "That was great!"

"Hey, I told you that was a perfect flirting line set-up," Regina said, looking very proud of herself. I rolled my eyes, not quite wanting to admit that she was right. She planted another kiss on Vanessa's cheek, to which Vanessa giggled in response.

"Hey, come on now!" Vanessa said as she squirmed playfully in Regina's grasp. "You're gonna ruin my make-up again!"

"Oh alright!" Regina said as she released her grip on Vanessa. "But only because Maria will make me have to redo it again." She stuck her tongue out towards me before blowing me a kiss.

I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. Everything was going so smoothly, it was like a dream. I wondered how much of this influence was the Ring. I hadn't been using it much and Regina did warn me that it would have a tendency to leak out magic, but as far as I was aware, everything was fine. As of today, it has been a month since I rewrote reality. As Regina had reassured me, Vanessa, Lexi, and Tae were completely fine adding in Danna and Summer into the polycule. It was only awkward for the first few days, as Summer was very protective over Danna; not that I could blame her for being hesitant to share her wife with others. But, after a bit, it was just like how things were before. I could see all of their smiles as they looked over the footage that we just shot.

"What's on your mind?" Regina asked as she came over, putting her arm around me and her hand on my boob. "I can see the gears turning."

"Just... thinking about how everything is," I said, smiling at the group. "I would have never imagined that I could have had this in my life."

"Yeah, the benefits of having near omnipotence on your finger kinda opens up a lot of options," Regina said with a smirk, planting a kiss on my cheek. "Looking to expand?"

I looked down at the ring, gently playing with it with my thumb. "I don't know. I'm just... really happy with what I have now." I turned over to Regina. "Is it wrong that I want to preserve this happiness forever?"

Regina chuckled. "Girl, you have no idea how many Ringmasters have said that to me." She gave a deep sigh, but then got more serious. "Look, I can't see the future. Even the Ring can't really even do that since the future is always changing. But from what I've learned, it's not about preserving, but enjoying and maximizing."

"Of course a hedonist like you would say that," I said, giving Regina a light little jab with my elbow. But, she didn't have her usual energy; she was more somber and gave a mixed expression like she was still judging how to feel. "Sorry. I sometimes forget what all you've been through. I don't ever mean to just make light of it."

"It's fine," Regina said, still somewhat lost in thought.

I frowned a little. It was discomforting to see Regina like this. I took a deep breath and waved my hand. All other sound and motion paused, except for me and Regina. Regina looked around, a bit confused.

"A time freeze?" she asked, looking over at the rest of the girls, all frozen in place.

"I didn't know how self-conscious you were about it if the others heard," I said, taking a seat on the floor. I patted the ground next to me for Regina to sit down, to which she did. "But, I want to hear what's on your mind."

Regina sighed but reluctantly sat down. "I'm telling you, it's nothing. Don't worry about it."

"Regina, of course I'm going to be worried about you." I gently picked up her hands and held them in mine. "I mean, I love you after all."

Regina looked at me, blushing. Her eyes darted around, avoiding eye contact as she bit her bottom lip. Then, she chuckled a little. "You know, this is the first time you told me that you loved me."

"Oh, that can't be..." I trailed off as I searched my memories. I definitely told Vanessa plenty of times, as well as Danna and Summer. I might have said it to Lexi or Tae once or twice. But, I couldn't think of one moment when I directly told Regina that I loved her. "Oh my Goddess, you're right! Well, I am so sorry about that! And Regina, I absolutely do love you!" I pulled her in for a kiss on the lips.

She looked at me for a few seconds before chuckling. "You people always have such a funny way of expressing things."

"You're still avoiding my question, you know," I said with a little lip pout. "What's on your mind?"

Regina sighed. "Nothing quite gets past you, huh?" She leaned over and laid her head in my lap, facing upwards towards me. "I've seen and had a lot of Ringmasters over the centuries. And, it tends to usually go the same way. They have all their fun and their fill, having plenty of sex and just messing with the universe. Eventually, that kind of stuff gets to you. The altering of worlds and timelines, changing lives on a whim. And, it inevitably ends up with them getting to what they want and keeping things as they are until it ends up time for the next person. It happens one way or the other. When you go through so many people creating a new normal for everything, you start to kind of lose what things used to be. Everything gets complacent and stagnant and it all becomes a blur. Hell, there are probably a bunch of Ringmasters who I've already forgotten. And most of those that I do remember, well, it's not always for good reasons." She turned to look at me, her radiant red eyes staring deep into me. "And, you seem like an incredible woman, Maria. I don't want you to fall down the same path that I've seen others go down. It doesn't really end up that great for them."

I could see that behind her eyes were centuries of pain and anguish. As much as she lives a carefree life doing whatever and whoever she pleases, she's also someone who has lived through countless realities and universal changes. That sort of thing is going to have an impact on you. I reached down and gently caressed her cheek.

"I know that if I have you to help keep me on track, then I'm sure that I'll avoid going down that path."

Regina looked at me, gripped the sides of my shirt, and buried her face into my stomach. I couldn't hear anything, but I could feel Regina's breath; it was short and rapid. Her grip tightened as she pulled herself closer. I wondered when the last time that she got to let out any of the emotions that she's been holding was. I gently stroked her hair, holding her close.

After what felt like hours, she finally let go of me. She sat up, wiped away tears then gave a huge sigh. "Thank you, Maria." She turned to me, her usual smiling energy back. "I love you too."

I went to smile at her, but a sharp pain shot through my arm and up to my head. I groaned as I leaned forward, one arm out so I could steady myself. It felt like a spike had been driven right through me, and at the same time, I felt sick and woozy. "Whoa, what the hell?"

"Oh, careful," Regina said as she tapped on the ring. "I think you might have left time frozen a bit too long and you're starting to feel some backlash."

I focused back on the ring and felt time resume itself. I heard the girls all chattering behind me. Slowly, I rose to my feet, but then I nearly fell over; I would have collapsed right to the ground if Regina hadn't been there to catch me.

"Hey, Maria, check out- Huh?" Lexi asked as she turned to me. She rushed over to my side and the other girls all followed in suit.

Summer quickly checked me over, pressing the back of her hand against my forehead. "You feel warm. Here, take a seat." She guided me over towards a small couch.

"No, I'm fine," I protested, but my body felt too weak to fight back. I slumped right in like a loose doll. Good to know that stopping time really hurts.

"Babe, you clearly aren't," Vanessa said as she sat next to me before turning to Tae and Lexi. "What do you think? Do we have enough footage for today?"

"Yeah, I say we have a good enough amount," Lexi said with a nod. "Everything went pretty decent today."

"Good, then I think we can call it an early day today," Vanessa said with a little clap of her hands. "Maria clearly needs her rest and we did a lot today already. Come on, let's get you home, dear." I wanted to argue with her, but my body could hardly muster up the strength to groan. "Here, Tae, help me out."

Tae picked me up on one side and Vanessa held me on the other, and the two of them helped carry me out. Summer drove us back to the apartment. Once again, Tae and Vanessa helped me get inside. Summer and Danna then drove off so they could drop Lexi and Regina back at Lexi's apartment.

"Here you go, dear," Vanessa said as she slowly laid me down on my bed. She gently brushed the hair out of my face and I could feel my heart race with excitement and joy. "Now, don't you worry about the movie or anything like that. None of that. Just rest up, okay?" With that, she started to get out of her costume and into some comfortable clothing; just a loose fitting T-shirt and sweatpants. Didn't matter how many times I saw it, I will never get tired of seeing Vanessa undress herself.

"Alright, I'll try," I said as I looked down towards the ring. As I did, some old advice that Regina had told me regarding the ring and restoring myself back rang in my head. As Vanessa was about to leave, I reached out and grabbed her hand. "Um, actually dear, could you and Tae come in here?"

Vanessa tilted her head, curious, but she shrugged her shoulders. She stepped out of the room quickly to call for Tae before bringing her in a few seconds later. "Hey Maria, what's up?"

I gave a little yawn and a bit of puppy dog eyes as best as I could. "Well, I know I need my rest. And well, I've gotten so used to it that it's hard for me to sleep without someone to cuddle up with. And since I have two very beautiful women right here, I thought maybe they might want to snuggle up with me so I can get to sleep quicker."

It worked like a charm. Vanessa and Tae both had a wide smile across their faces as they shuffled under the blankets, wrapping their arms around my waist and neck. Vanessa nestled her head against my cheek on my left while Tae put her head right on my right breast. It was heavenly feeling them against me, pressing their bodies against mine. I could feel their breath against me as they snuggled up tight to me. My eyes were practically shutting by themselves already, but I had to hold firm and hold strong because I wanted something far better than just this.

"Actually girls, I'm a little cold," I said, a bit of a sly smile drawing across my face. "I think it would help me if I was nice and warm and pressed up against your bodies rather than your clothing." My eyes glanced downward. "But, I don't know if I can muster up the strength to undress myself. Could one of you do it for me?"

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you weren't trying to sleep, but rather sleep with us," Tae said with a little purr in her voice.

"And what if I am?" I said as innocently as possible. "It helps me fall asleep better."

"Well, I know I want my dear to have the best sleep that she can," Vanessa said as she lifted up her shirt. "And we both want the best for Maria, don't we Tae?"

Tae bit her lower lip in excitement before nodding. She reached down and pulled up her shirt. I could tell she was being more deliberate as she snagged her breasts with the bottom of her fabric, pulling them up with her shirt before releasing them and letting them bounce around. She reached back and began to unhook her bra, but my attention was drawn back over to Vanessa.

Vanessa tilted my head as she leaned forward. "Open wide," she said. I let my jaw fall open as she pressed her bra and tits into my face, sticking me between her cleavage. "Bite softly now." I gently closed my mouth, feeling the softness of Vanessa's tits against my lips and the taste of her fabric. Vanessa sat back up, her bra peeling away from her tits as I held it in place. Her nipples were delightfully perky and begging to be sucked on. If I had the strength to do so, I would have bolted right up and latched onto her soft tits.

"Well if Maria's helping us, then I could use your help too," Tae said, causing my attention to be turned to her. She was already stripped down, except for her panties. Tae guided my hand under her waistband to her crotch. She moaned softly as I felt her bush and how warm she was. Slowly, she got up, and with my hand where it was, pulled her panties off, sliding one leg out at a time until she was fully nude. Tae took the panties and tossed them to the side of the bed with the rest of her clothes.

"Oh my, what a beautiful landing strip you have. Did you recently shave that?" Vanessa asked as she slipped off her panties. I never quite understood Vanessa's fascination with crotch hair, but she always insisted that we remained just shy of perfectly shaven. I guess that she had influenced Tae a little.

"I, um, thought that it might be something you all might like," Tae said, blushing a little, squeezing her legs together.

"You were right," Vanessa said as she grabbed onto Tae's legs and spread them apart. "It looks so sexy," Vanessa purred as she pressed her cheek against Tae's thighs, leaning over me, her breasts pressed against my stomach.

"V-Vanessa!" Tae said, caught completely off-guard.

"Oh, don't be shy now, darling," Vanessa said, giving kisses along Tae's thigh as she stroked the other thigh with her hand. Tae moaned in delight as Vanessa moved further and further towards her crotch. Vanessa gave a firm tug, putting Tae's ass right against my side. "That landing strip is just so inviting. I just want to dig right in." She licked her tongue along the folds between Tae's pussy and her leg, making Tae shiver. "Don't make me beg now." A part of me wondered how much of Regina had rubbed off on Vanessa.

Tae was breathing heavily as she looked down at Vanessa. Vanessa gave her a wink and that was all Tae needed to be pushed over the edge. "Ugh, God, just fuck me already Vanessa!" Vanessa tucked her hair back behind her ear as she ran her tongue along the outside folds of Tae's labia. Tae shuddered in delight as Vanessa teased her softly. "Fuuuuuccckkk..."

I could see Vanessa move her one hand down between her legs. I know she knew that I was watching because she made sure to spread her legs nice and wide so I could see her fingering herself. Her other hand, meanwhile, snaked its way down below my waistband. I could feel her fingertips brush against my hair, sending tingles throughout my body. She hovered over my crotch, only lightly teasing me through my hairs. It was just barely the beginning and I could already feel myself starting to lose to the lust. I had absolutely no idea how Vanessa was able to concentrate on three different pussies at the same time, each giving them their own individual pleasure.

"Ahhh, Vanessa! Fuck that feels so good! Don't stop!" Tae said as she squeezed her legs tighter around Vanessa's head. She was starting to buck her hips and I could feel her ass cheeks rubbing against my hips. She bit down on her knuckle as she used her other hand to play with her nipples.

I could hear Vanessa giggle a little as she licked away at Tae's folds. She slowly worked her hand down, pressing against my pussy. I shuddered in delight at her delicate touch. She worked her middle and ring finger around in little circles, teasing my lips and sending shivers through me. If it weren't for how limp my body was feeling, I'd be bucking alongside Tae. As much as I tried to hold it in, little grunts and groans escaped from my lips. With each one, Vanessa adjusted her fingers accordingly, responding in tune with my sounds. Even as I couldn't talk with her properly, Vanessa knew exactly how to listen to what my body was asking for.

Vanessa's other hand was more obscured from my view, so I couldn't quite tell what she was doing to herself. But I could feel just how erect her nipples were as they were pushed into me by Tae squeezing on Vanessa. It was hard to tell how much of the rubbing motion was from Tae's hips or Vanessa herself.

"Ahhhh!"

A loud moan came from me as Vanessa stopped teasing me with her fingers and plunged them into my pussy. I was so wet, they slid right in without any resistance. The sudden feeling made my eyes roll back into my head a little as the pleasure washed over me. Vanessa was certainly pleased with herself as she hungrily dug into Tae's crotch more intensely. Tae threw her head back, now hanging off the side of my bed. Her moans were even louder as she gave into the pleasure.

"Oh fuck yeah! Ahhh! Right there! Don't stop Vanessa!" Tae cried out. "Keep going! I'm getting close!" A part of me was surprised at how quickly Tae was reaching orgasm. Vanessa had only just started and she was already cumming? Still, I felt the shake of Tae's body as an orgasm quickly shot through her. She bucked and shook as she came onto Vanessa's face, only to scream out in pleasure again. "Ahhh! Vanessa! What are you doing? Ahhh! Hey! That's sensitiiiive!"

Vanessa did not let Tae go that easily. She continued to swirl her tongue around inside of Tae's pussy, eager as if it would be the last time she ate it. "Fuck! You already made me cum, Vanessa! It's too sensitive!" But Tae's little squeals of delight only made Vanessa go harder. Tae was torn between whether or not to let the overwhelming pleasure take her; Part of her wanted to push Vanessa off before she couldn't take any more and the other part of her wanted Vanessa to utterly ravage her. She let the latter win as she let her body go limp to Vanessa's desires.

My pussy was hugging tighter against Vanessa's fingers, holding onto them when she started to draw them out, only to be delightfully pleased when she thrust them back in. My breath and gasps were matched in rhythm with Vanessa's pace. If only my damn body wasn't going through the backlash from having stopped time earlier, I'd be fucking both of them until they couldn't walk properly.

I felt Tae orgasm again; her moans now just a singular droning of pleasure as her mind went blank. I think I might have felt Vanessa orgasm, but it was hard to tell if that was her or Tae. Vanessa's fingers wiggled around inside of me, alternating now with one pulling out as the other thrust in. She pressed her palm against my groin, pressing my walls into her fingers. Everything felt electric as Vanessa's fingers worked her magic.

"Fuuuuuuccckkk!" I tried to hold back as much as I could, but it was no use. My body craved to give into Vanessa completely, lightly bucking as an orgasm rippled throughout. Vanessa continued to finger me, the sensations now echoing in my mind as I struggled to focus. All I could think about was pleasure and how overwhelmingly good it felt.

GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
360 Followers
12