Ringmaster Ch. 21: Club and Rub

Story Info
Maria gains the power to control reality and women.
7.3k words
3
1.9k
4

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
357 Followers

"But, my dear, what will I do without you?" Vanessa cried out as she reached towards the setting sun. Tears rolled down her face as her thumb caressed the glove left behind. "I cannot be with you, and yet at the same time, I cannot live without you."

A tap at the window shook her from her thoughts. She opened it up and was delighted to see, illuminated by the sunset's light, Tae kneeling on one knee.

"Veronica! My love! What are you doing here? I thought that you were taken away back to your country?" Vanessa said. She wiped away tears to better see, and at the same time, hesitated in her moments as if one wrong jolt would stir her out of a dream.

"My lady Chloe, I nearly made a fool of myself," Tae said, staring upwards at Vanessa. "No matter how luxurious the life granted to me, I could not live it without you by my side." She spread her arms wide. "Come to my arms and let us begin a life together."

"But my country forbids such an act!" Vanessa said, cueing Lexi to move the camera in closer. "And I have already scorned you once. How can you say with such regard that you wish for my hand and heart?"

"Let the laws of the land be cast aside for the heart!" Tae said, brimming with passion. "You can move with me, to where our love can flourish. I have a carriage ready for you. And my heart can know only you, my lady Chloe. The scorn you say that you've done is but a memory now. Come, and we shall make new ones to bury our pasts together!"

Vanessa put both her hands on the edge of the window, leaning forward yet holding herself back. "How do we know such a future of bliss awaits us?" Lexi panned the camera over towards Tae.

"It is a future I can see, one that will come to fruition if you work with me to make it so. Will you, my lady Chloe?" Tae asked, smiling wide.

"Yes, Veronica!" Vanessa lifted up her arms and let herself fall out of the window into Tae's arms. The two of them spun around, kissing each other in a joyous moment. Tae brought Vanessa around the corner, disappearing from the view of the camera.

"And CUT!" I shouted.

Tae and Vanessa came back around, chuckling and laughing. "I think we really nailed the scene that time," Tae said.

"I definitely felt far better energy in your voice this time around," Vanessa said, planting a kiss on Tae's cheek. "How was that, Miss Director?"

"That was fantastic!" I said, a wide smile on my face. "You two really captured the essence of the characters that I was going for!"

"And I got it all," Lexi said with a delightful hum as she plugged the camera into the computer to backup everything. "Gotta say, this is probably some of my best work."

"Yeah, you were fantastic as well, Lexi. No movie is good without a great camera crew behind it," I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. She purred a little at the kiss before focusing back on her work.

Around that time, the door opened up and Summer walked in, wiping off her hands; Regina and Danna were shortly behind her, arms wrapped around each other and their hair was a bit of a disheveled mess. "Well, some good news and bad news," Summer said as she tucked her handkerchief into her pocket. "The good news is that we will be able to get a carriage for the final set of scenes. The bad news is that it won't arrive for a few days."

"Oh no!" I said. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, it just turns out that the rental place had forgotten that they were renting it out for a birthday party out of state. Sadly, there's not much we can do," Summer said with a sigh. As she said that, Regina and Danna both gave me a bit of a knowing eyebrow raise, but I waved their subtle suggestion away.

"Well, if that's the case," Regina said, stretching as she walked over to squeeze my ass, "then that's all we can do. We've already shot all the other scenes that don't require that carriage."

"So I guess the production's halted," I said with a huff. I had been really hoping to wrap up the whole thing so that Lexi and I would be able to start on editing and fixing things in post.

Vanessa came over and put her arm around my shoulder, hand on my breast. "Maria dear, you've been doing such a great job these past few weeks. Seriously, you've been working yourself to the bone, babe. I think you deserve to take a break."

"A break?" I said, looking over the footage that we had just shot. "I mean, I guess it wouldn't be too bad of an idea."

"Yes, the last thing we need is you overworking yourself and getting stuck in bedrest again," Summer said.

"You're one to talk," I said.

Summer gave a light chuckle before putting her arm around Danna. Danna smiled before signing to Summer. I could see Summer pondering the message for a bit before responding. I smiled a little bit as I finally gave myself the ability to understand and communicate in sign language a few days ago. Not sure why it took me so long to do so, but I am so glad that I finally did it.

"Well, that's not a bad idea." She turned to everyone else. "Danna has proposed that we go out clubbing."

"Clubbing?" I asked. I may be able to understand Danna now, but it didn't mean that I always knew what was going on in her head. "Why clubbing?"

"Danna suggested it because it would be a great way to simply unwind and relax. Being able to cut loose and being a little more wild," Summer explained. "We know a good one that isn't too far from here."

I turned to look and see how the other girls were responding to the idea. Regina obviously had a wide grin on her face; to the surprise of no one. Vanessa nodded and was enthusiastic about the idea. Lexi gave two thumbs up while Tae was already mumbling to herself about what she was going to wear. I still wasn't quite certain myself. Clubbing wasn't exactly my type of scene, but if all the others were into the idea, I didn't want to be the wet blanket.

"Alright, then I guess we'll be going clubbing." I looked down at the ring, gently rubbing it with my thumb. I guess that if anything did go wrong, I could always just fix things. "Yeah, it'll be a fun time." Danna clapped her hands in satisfaction.

"Wonderful," Summer said as she looked at her phone. "Then I shall bring you all back to your homes so you can all get changed. I'd say give it an hour, so be ready by 8:45. Does that work for everyone?" Everyone nodded their heads. "Excellent. Let's get ready."

We all worked together to put away all the camera equipment, as well as getting our costumes off. It took us a little longer than expected because most of that time was spent trying to restrain ourselves from fucking each other as soon as we started to strip down. But, we found the willpower to not have an orgy yet, though I am sure that after the clubbing, we'd be down for it. Summer drove Tae and Lexi back to their places before finally dropping me, Vanessa, and Regina off at our place. We waved goodbye to her before heading inside.

Vanessa headed to her room and gave me a little wink. "Don't tell me what you're gonna wear. Just let me know when you and Regina are done picking out something. I want our outfits to be a little bit of a surprise to each other." I chuckled and nodded before giving her a firm kiss on the lips. With that, she headed into her room and locked the door behind her.

"So, clubbing eh?" Regina said as she sat on my bed. "Do you even have a good clubbing outfit?"

"Ehhhh," I said as I looked over my wardrobe, which was primarily graphic tees. "Not really. I mean, I could probably pull off some of these, but I'd stick out like a sore thumb against the others."

"Well, too bad that someone doesn't have a fantastic ring and an awesome magical guide with centuries of experience to help guide you," Regina said as she came up behind me and ran her fingers along my hips. "Now, what were you thinking?" I took a moment to look at my figure in the mirror, trying to judge what would be best. "Alright, how about I help you get started a little? Use me as your mannequin. And hey, you basically can't go wrong with a sheer top."

I turned to Regina and waved my hand, focusing on just the ideas of a sexy clubbing outfit with a sheer top and hoped that the magic would just kinda fill in the details. Regina's outfit changed into a black sheer top, which contrasted nicely with her pale skin. It had a gradient of sheer that got more dense around her breasts and less as it moved away from it. She had a small black leather vest with sleeves that went to the elbows. She was wearing a black skirt that barely covered up her crotch and I had no idea if Regina was given anything under that. Though, she was wearing black pantyhose with some nice boots with heels. Regina took a few moments to admire herself in the mirror, checking herself out.

"Damn, not bad Maria," Regina said, striking a few poses. "If you don't decide to wear this, I sure as hell am."

"I think that it better suits you," I said, pleased that part of the magic allowed me to just have a sort of vague idea and it would fill in the rest of the details. I closed my eyes and focused on my outfit, trying to think of the concepts of sexy, but still modest.

I felt the magic wash over me, changing my outfit. When I opened my eyes, I was wearing a black sleeveless crop top that pushed my cleavage together. My pants had changed to a red skirt that went down to my knees. I was a little more elevated as my shoes had become heels, though not nearly as tall as Regina's were. Though, I had to make a little adjustment as I could feel that the ring had neglected to give me anything underneath. One quick manifestation of a set of black bra and panties later, I was ready for a night at a club.

"Damn, you're looking real good, Maria," Regina said with a smile as she looked me up and down. "Gonna have a hard time keeping Vanessa and Danna off you."

"You really think so?" I said, looking at myself again in the mirror. Regina raised an eyebrow at me as she crossed her arms while smirking. "Oh, don't give me that look. Come on, let's see if Vanessa's ready."

The two of us headed out into the living room; Regina sat on the couch while I walked over to Vanessa's door. I gently knocked on it. "Hey, Vanessa dear, we're both ready when you are."

"Seriously?" Vanessa said, surprised from the other side of the door. "Wow, that's a lot faster than I thought. But I bet you look amazing dear! I'll be ready soon. Just give me another few minutes!"

I walked over and took a seat next to Regina, putting my arm around her. Regina shuffled a little to get more comfortable before moving my hand to her breast. While we waited, I started to fondle Regina, working my hands all around her soft tits as she purred in delight.

After a few minutes, Vanessa opened up her door. She came out wearing a dark blue one piece outfit. The sleeves were asymmetrical, with her left shoulder and arm completely exposed while her right was covered down to her wrists. There was a window below the fabric that covered her breasts and above her waistband. Her bottom part was more like shorts; longer than Regina's skirt but shorter than mine. For shoes, Vanessa opted for stilettos. She had on some long earrings that looked like little rods as well as a few nice bracelets. Her hair was lightly curled and parted more to cascade down her right side, adding to the asymmetry. As usual, she looked fresh and ready to walk down the catwalk.

"Oh my Aphrodite! You two look absolutely fabulous!" Vanessa said with a wide smile as she came over to us. She firmly kissed us both before taking a step back to admire us. "Man, where have you been keeping these outfits from me, Maria?"

"Oh, they were just a sort of old thing that I hadn't really touched," I said with a little chuckle.

"Well, you have some fantastic taste," Vanessa said. "This is going to be so much fun! I bet the others look amazing as well! Though, none quite look as good as you do, dear." Vanessa gently traced her finger along my collar bone as she leaned up against my neck, softly blowing on it.

It took all of my willpower not to let her ravage me right now. I sat down on the couch with Vanessa on my left and Regina on my right. While we waited for Summer to come around and pick us up, we made sure to give some pointers to Regina. I know that she probably could manage her way out of nearly any situation that she found herself in, but it didn't hurt to make sure she was safe. Just sort of general tips like drinking responsibly, being aware of the surroundings, and just keeping safe on the dance floor. Before we knew it, Summer texted us that she was outside. We put our essentials into a purse that Vanessa brought along and headed out.

We got into the back where Danna was already there. She waved hello to all of us, and then stretched out a little so that we could get a good look at her outfit. She was wearing a gold colored sleeveless cocktail dress that went down to below her knees. The bottom of the dress had a black lace pattern to it that contrasted nicely and drew attention more towards her legs. Her hair was back in a ponytail and she had on a black choker with a golden heart on the front. She was wearing black boots, though they didn't really have heels. Sadly, from where we were all sitting, I couldn't really see Summer's outfit that well.

Next to pick up was Lexi. Her hair was held back with a hairband with a blue flower. She was wearing a white off the shoulders top with frills at the top. She had on long blue pants with a red floral pattern. As opposed to the rest of us with our fancy footwear, Lexi opted for a more casual experience by wearing her sneakers, which somehow only seemed to add to her charm.

Summer was barely pulling away from the curb when Vanessa and Lexi started to make out with each other. I rolled my eyes a little with a chuckle as Danna didn't want to be left out, so she started to kiss Regina.

Finally, we picked up Tae, who was a little surprised, but not shocked by the rampant love bug that was going around in the backseats. To my surprise, Tae had the most skin exposed out of all of us. She wore a red top with laces that, if someone squinted hard enough, it could easily be mistake as just lingerie. She had on a white skirt that was somewhere between Regina's and Vanessa's length with a black belt wrapped around her waist. Not wanting to be left out of the kissing, Tae started to make out with Regina once she was in the car, leaving Danna's lips to be planted onto mine.

After what felt like forever in heaven, we arrived at Club Benson. We all stepped out, after I did a quick little magical touch up of everyone's makeup. Now that we were out of the car, I could get a much better look at Summer's outfit, which nearly gave all of us an aroused nosebleed at first glance.

Summer had her hair in a bun, showing off her neck, accentuated by a golden chain necklace and golden earrings. Her lips were covered in a deep blue lipstick, naturally drawing your attention there despite wanting to look at the rest of her. She was wearing a white backless dress with sleeves that went down to her wrists and just the slightest window of cleavage. The bottom of the dress was about the same length as Tae, but the dress itself tightly hugged Summer's body, showing off all her curves. Before any of us could make a move, Danna wrapped her arms around Summer's neck and kissed her on the lips, as if to remind the rest of us that while we were a polycule together, she was still Danna's wife.

We approached the bouncer and showed him all our IDs, though I nearly forgot to manifest one for Regina. After he checked, he allowed us to come inside. The scene was exactly how I imagined it would be. There was loud dance music, but it wasn't deafening; in fact, it was still subdued enough that we would be able to have a conversation with someone next to us. The lights were dimmed down, but still there to make sure we weren't fumbling around in the dark, especially with some small spotlights roaming around. It was certainly a higher quality club than I had expected, but at the same time, I should have guessed that Summer wouldn't have brought us to something sleazy.

"Alright girls, let the night of unwinding begin!" I said with a little cheer as we went to get a table. As we sat down, I did a quick headcount as there were only six of us. I looked around, spotting Regina walking away, her arms wrapped around five different ladies. She saw me and gave a little wave that basically told me not to wait up for her. With a chuckle, I returned back to the other girls. "So, who's doing what first?"

Before I could decide myself, Danna tugged on my arm and pointed towards the dancefloor.

"You wanna dance, Danna?" Vanessa said, perking up. "I'm all for it! Let's hit it, ladies!" Vanessa put her hand on my other arm and the two of them brought me to the dancefloor.

To say that I was nervous was an understatement. I had never danced on my own, much less in front of others. Hell, I wanted to basically run and hide. But, at the same time, I could see the joy and smiles on Danna and Vanessa's faces. Danna never had any issues expressing herself and Vanessa was always one to put her happiest foot forward. So, if they could do it, doing anything else but my best would just be doing them a disservice. I focused on the ring and myself and thought about clubbing and dancing. It was like a tidal wave of confidence washing over me, tingling me all over.

Before I even knew what was happening, my hips and arms were already moving and grooving to the music. It was as if I could feel the music itself telling me what to do and how. I was dancing without thinking, letting myself go on autopilot and yet at the same time, it felt like I could take back the reins at any point.

To my surprise, Danna initiated the dance with me first. She was certainly very light on her feet. Despite my initial qualms, something about Danna's smile just reassured me that everything was going to be alright. She just moved her body to what felt right, even if it didn't always match what I was doing. She didn't have a care in the world. I wished I could be as chill as she was.

Then, Danna spun on my heels and sent me over to Vanessa. Vanessa took me by the hand and actually started to match me, beat for beat in this spontaneous dance. I did catch Lexi handing Danna some sort of light blue drink out of the corner of my eye before Vanessa pulled my attention right back to her. With Danna, it was just the two of us in close proximity, but now a small circle had formed, giving us both room to move around. I could hear the clapping of the audience cheering us both on. It wasn't even any specific style of dance. To anyone else watching, this was a dance rehearsed hundreds of times and not two people dancing together for the first time. I had no idea how in the world she was able to keep up with me when I couldn't even follow what I was doing myself. I guess part of cheerleading involved improv dancing. No matter what she was doing, Vanessa always seemed to look like she was glowing.

"Don't you be hogging the dance floor by yourselves now."

From behind me was Tae and Lexi, turning the dance from a duo performance to now a quad. I turned to see their little mischievous smirks, inviting us into this performance. With a nod from Danna, we interlocked our fingers.

"Then come and take it from us."

The DJ increased the music's volume and intensity, switching to a track that was much more energetic and lively; it sounded like a mix between flamenco and EDM and I was all for it. Tae and Lexi took the first movements as they spun each other around. They nodded to each other and transitioned into something that was a bit more energetic, their joints bouncing and popping to the music. It was as if they were coaxing us onwards, yet taunting at the same time to match their energy.

GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
357 Followers
12