Rings of Fire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers

Not that he was telling his friend Samuel that. He was not opening himself up to the ribbing that Daniel took for being a 'switch,' whatever that was. And he had heard enough to know that riding crops were definitely out. But rope, teasing, and maybe even a bit of barehanded spanking, that he could live with.

He watched Lauren's face. The way that she fidgeted from foot to foot told him that she was far less nonchalant about his answer than she wanted to let on. And that renewed his hope. If this were 'just sex' like she claimed, she would not be so anxious.

Let her sweat. He did not want her thinking he was easy after all. He studied her a moment more as a plan began to formulate in his mind. A rough sketch for now. But it had possibilities. Definite possibilities. He would bind her to him, ...in more ways than one.

***

For a moment, a dark shadow crossed Brent's face, and Lauren thought he might change his mind about the whole thing. Then he shrugged his broad shoulders, "Deal...a man dying of thirst will take whatever he can get."

Lauren smiled. She had not until that moment realized how much she too wanted this time with Brent. So much so that she was not sure what she would have done if he had turned down her offer of casual sex. She liked to think that she had too much pride to beg, but the warm, wetness between her legs presented a compelling argument to the contrary.

"So..." she began. But she did not have the chance to complete her thought before Brent strode past her to the four-wheeler. Fumbling inside a compartment, he pulled out a large foil packet and marched back to the crop of trees. Tearing the package open, he unfolded a shiny silver blanket that he placed on the ground.

Turning to look at her like the man dying of thirst that he mentioned, he said, "So, what the fuck you waiting for, woman? I'm dying here."

Lauren threw back her head and laughed. The sound echoed about the canyon, wrapping them in the soft melody. It had been a long time since Lauren had laughed like that. A very long time. She had forgotten how good it felt. How good this man felt.

But she was about to remember. Remember every last feel of strong muscles moving beneath her fingers. Every taste of sweet, hungry kisses. The sound of those deep growls washing over her skin. The sight of this great bear of a man brought low by the touch of her soft hands over his hot skin. And the unique smell of their love.

And if the world was coming to an end, then this was the last memory that Lauren Masters Jacobs wanted to take with her into the afterlife.

She added a gentle sway to her hips as she walked towards Brent. Her fingers fumbled with the buttons on her blouse. By the time she crossed the short distance, she had managed to open only two, but it was enough to reveal the gentle swell of her cleavage.

Looking up into those blue eyes, a blue that always reminded her of the hottest flame, she purred, "Don't you think you're overdressed, cowboy?"

"Yes, ma'am," Brent answered as he began to work the buttons of his shirt. Lauren took the opportunity to watch the performance from a different vantage point as she lay back on the blanket staring up at him. It was far more erotic than any Chippendale's show, because she knew what lay beneath those dust-covered clothes. And better still, she knew it was all hers - at least for the next week.

With her intent gaze upon his every move, Brent only managed to get about halfway before he cursed and tugged the edges from his jeans. He quickly pulled the shirt off over his head instead. Lauren smiled at his impatience and at the view of defined muscles covered with a sprinkling of blond chest hair that grew darker as it formed a line dividing his abdominal muscles in two. A line that disappeared in his jeans just above his belt buckle. A line that Lauren ached to trace with her fingers...and her tongue.

Lauren noted that Brent's abs were not as defined as they once were. Then again, at forty, she could hardly expect his body to be the same as it had been when they first became lovers. Honestly, she found that tad extra padding around his middle rather appealing. It made him real, more approachable somehow.

She smiled as she watched Brent's impatience grow exponentially. He jerked at his belt buckle until it gave way. He practically tore his jean buttons off before pushing them and his boxers down his thighs. Lauren's breath caught at the sight of his exposed cock. Her heart skipped a couple of beats as her fingers itched to reach out and touch him once again.

A string of foul curses punctuated the stagnant heat preventing Lauren from doing so. Lauren laughed again as Brent struggled to get his jeans off, tangled as they were about his boots. "I know you cowboys have a thing about making love with your boots on, but I never realized how funny it must look," she teased. That too felt good, like old times.

Brent chuckled as he kicked off the first one and then the other boot, his jeans and boxers went flying with them to land on a bush a couple of feet away. "Funny is it, sweetheart? Let's see how funny you think this is," he said as he covered her still clad body with his. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once.

When his mouth came down to capture hers, all rational thought fled. Lauren clung to him as she drank in the taste of his kisses. Coffee, sunshine, and all man blended into the headiest of flavors, intoxicating her senses until her head spun. His lips were almost brutal as they crushed hers, his tongue determined as it slipped inside her mouth. But Lauren was brimming with fire too.

She was no innocent bystander in this explosive act of nature. Her tongue wrapped about his, dueling for supremacy. Her fingers gave into the need to explore, tracing the lines of his shoulders and back. She moaned at the feel of his soft skin.

Her hands smoothed their way lower, running lightly across the tight muscles of his thighs, and cupping his firm ass, pulling him closer to her until his cock wedged against the zipper of her trousers. She moaned, "Fuck," into his mouth. Her frustration, at being so near and yet so far from what she needed most, got the better of her.

Brent broke the kiss for a second. "That's what we're trying to do, little lady." His fingers tore at the button and zipper of her pants. She heard something pop but was past the point of caring by then. When she felt the calloused skin of his hands, pushing the material down her legs, she sighed relief and lifted her bottom to ease his way. Within seconds, this final barrier was breached.

Lauren smiled as she reached up and pulled Brent back so that their lips were practically touching. "Thanks, cowboy. Now, where were we?" She proceeded to remind him with another searing kiss. Their bare legs tangled in the crunchy metal blanket as they tussled for position.

In the end, Lauren won this battle of wills. Brent lay on his back beneath her. Her legs curled about his thighs as she sat, astride him. She took advantage of the position to explore, her fingers dancing about his chest and shoulders.

But it was not enough; she lowered her hips until she felt his hard cock rub against her. Her hips rocked slowly back and forth, teasing them both with the imitation of the act.

Brent rumbled like an ancient volcano awakening from a long slumber. In an instant, he flipped them. Lauren's eyes flew open at the move. Even though their lips fought the battle of wills, she watched in fascination as the emotions rolled across his face - need, frustration, determination, pure lust, and something much more dangerous that she refused to acknowledge.

Then she felt him, moving teasingly at her opening. It was all she could take. Closing her eyes once more, afraid of what she would see, she opened her legs a bit more, and he slid home, deep inside of her. As he had accused, she moaned at the feel of him. But the moan quickly deepened as she felt her body gripping his, arching upward as she came apart in his arms.

Brent growled "Fuck, Lauren," as he quickened the pace, pounding into her hard and fast. She felt the rough ground beneath her and knew that she would have more than a couple of bruises to show for this explosion, but she did not give a damn at that moment. The feeling of this man, this moment was too perfect as her orgasm went on and on, one billowing eruption leading into another.

Then suddenly it was too much as she lifted her hips to take him even deeper. Like the column of smoke collapsing into a pyroclastic flow, she enveloped Brent in a tangle of arms and legs and hung on for dear life as she felt a matching deep rumble within his body. His tongue plunged deeper as did his body into hers as he too came in a blaze.

They lay there, a tangled mass of arms and legs for several moments. Brent's head rested in the curve of her shoulder, their bodies still locked intimately. Lauren knew she ought to move, but nothing had ever felt better than moments like these after their explosive lovemaking. It was one of the few times in her whole life that Lauren ever felt completely safe.

In the end, it was Brent who made the first move. Turning his head, he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Sorry, sweetheart. I guess you are right. I don't have any patience...at least where you are concerned." His hands ran slowly down her body as if checking for injuries; he asked, "You alright? I'm sorry if I was a bit rough."

Lauren smiled, "Seems to me you weren't the only one lacking patience, Brent. And I'm fine. Or I will be after a hot bath."

Brent tried to roll off of her, but Lauren wrapped her legs tighter about his waist. "I didn't mean right this minute."

He smiled at her soft words, "Oh, do you have something in mind, Dr. Masters?"

She matched his smile with a mischievous grin, "Well, Dr. Jacobs, it seems that sometimes a small eruption is a precursor to things to come." To emphasize her point, she lifted her hips once more, drawing a bit of his still hard cock deeper inside her until she moaned softly against the heated skin of his chest. Brent met her with a thrust of his hips that took their breath away.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers
12