Rings of Fire Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope, these hands were always just for you, sweetheart," he said as he drew her little toe deep into his mouth; sucking and nibbling. By the time, he released it and moved onto the other foot; he swore that the scrap of lace between her legs was visibly wet. He wondered how much more of this delicious torture he could take.

Still, Brent continued his slow seduction of her senses. He trailed kisses, licks, and soft bites up her ankle and around her calf muscles. He spent forever teasing the back of her knee. When he moved onto to more intriguing areas, it was soft bites on the inside of her thighs.

***

Lauren practically screamed with relief as he neared the soaking lace that covered her sex. Her mind imagined the touch of those lips and tongue where she needed it the most. She cried out as Brent bit down harder on the soft flesh just below the elastic edge of her panties.

She cried out even louder when he shifted his weight once more, leaning back, and lifting the other leg with a naughty smile.

"God damn it, Brent, I can't take any more of your games," she spat in frustration as she tried to sit up. But leaning back as she was against the cushions of the couch, it was easy for Brent to keep her off balance. He tightened his hold on her foot and placed one hand firmly over the heated flesh of her mound.

"I've been dreaming about this moment every night for seven years, Lauren. Dreaming about the things we did together. Dreaming about the things I wished we had done. Remembering your smell. Your taste. This afternoon might have been a quickie; well, a few of them. But now that we've blown off steam, I intend on taking my time. I'm going to make every one of those dreams come true."

His eyes held hers as he started the whole process again. "Because if this is just one week, I'm going to make it a week that neither one of us will ever forget." He paused between each phrase, licking and sucking her toes in turn. He stopped once more with her little piggy as the nursery rhyme called it.

"Imagine it, Lauren. This is what I'm gonna do to that lovely little clit of yours," his voice deepened with a desire that she recognized all too well as he used his tongue to draw tiny circles round and round her toe, lower and lower until it disappeared inside his mouth. He sucked the tender flesh up and down several times. Then he bit it, hard. Not hard enough to bruise or draw blood, but hard enough to make Lauren yelp with surprise.

And she did...she imagined it all. Imagined the things that he would do to her. To her throbbing clitoris. She knew that it would take just one stroke, one touch. She was so incredibly close. She tried to end it then. Shifting her hips on the couch, she attempted to squeeze her legs together. She squirmed, trying to release her hands from the bondage of her bra. Just one touch, one stroke. If she could free her hands, relieve the ache. But none of it worked.

She closed her eyes in defeat as Brent continued the torturous trail back up her leg. She prayed and pleaded that this was the last. That this time, he would end it. This time he would give her the release she needed so desperately.

When Brent reached the end of his magical trail, she arched her hips - an unspoken plea. She whimpered and looked down at him, kneeling between her open thighs, his handsome face scant inches from what she needed most. "Please," she begged as she strained at her bonds once more.

Brent smiled as he acceded. But only partially gave her what she needed. His face buried in the lace of panties, he drew in another deep breath. Lauren blushed bright red, so red that she feared her cheeks matched her hair. "Brent," she protested at the intimacy of the act.

"Need, sweetheart. I want to smell how badly you want me. I want to remember that smell for the rest of my life; and when I die; I want this moment, that memory to be the last thing that goes through my mind."

Lauren was not sure how it was possible, but his words flooded her cheeks with even more color. She dropped her gaze, afraid of what her eyes might reveal. Afraid of what Brent might see there.

She felt his hands lift her hips, bringing her sex even closer to his face. But this time instead of just inhaling, she felt his fingers slip beneath the edge of the lace. He worked it down her legs until the scrap of material hung from her foot.

Lauren waited. Her eyes averted. The blush still brightly coloring her chest and face. She did not want to look up. Did not want to witness whatever erotic intimacy her ex-husband had in store then.

Her body was still wound tight like a toy jack in the box, waiting to burst forth at just one more crank of the handle. She needed that one more crank. Prayed for one more turn - one touch.

Long silent moments filled the chilly night as the moonlight drifted through the glass door. She surrendered. Looking up, Brent held her foot in his hand; her panties dripped from her ankle like lava winding a path down the side of Kilauea.

She refused to beg again. Her pleas did no good. Brent's face was a mask of determination once more. She would not lower herself, demean herself further, she promised. She turned her head away.

***

"Look at me, Lauren," he commanded.

"No," she spat with anger and frustration.

It was not the first test of their wills. It was merely another in a long line of battles. The score was fairly even between these two pig-headed, stubborn mates.

But Brent was not deterred this night. As he said, he had seven long lonely years. Years filled only with science; his theories...and sweet, torturous dreams of the only woman he had ever loved, would ever love. Those dreams drove him on then.

He lowered her leg. Positioned her foot over the bulge in his jeans. His hips rocked against her. "Remember how good it feels, baby girl. You want me buried deep inside that sweet pussy, don't you?"

He watched as the muscles in her throat tightened at his words. "Damn it, Brent," she cursed as she looked back up at him.

He smiled then, rubbing his cock against her foot, a very different type of massage than the earlier one. He lifted her leg until her panties dangled next to his face. Turning his head, he took the material between his teeth. He moved his hand enough to slip them off her foot, leaving them dangling from his mouth. Lowering her leg to the floor, he took them from his mouth and held them over his face, breathing in deeply.

"Need smells sweet, darlin'. But as much as you might want and need me right now, it's only a fraction of how much I have needed you these past seven years." Brent admitted with reluctance as he tucked her underwear into his back pocket.

Leaning forward, he returned to licking and nibbling at her inner thighs. "How much I need you right now, baby girl," he whispered against her skin.

His breath brushed across the swollen flesh that peaked through the bright red curls covering her sex. Lauren moaned for what seemed like the thousandth time that night. But not even an infinity of this woman's moans and whimpers would ever be enough to assuage the hunger and need that burned as brightly as the bubbling magma pools of Erta Ale.

He sighed, reluctant to bring this game to an end, but it was not just her increasing needs that drove him onwards. Despite their morning tryst in the desert, his own needs burned as brightly. Besides, he knew this would not be the only time they made love this night.

No, it was a pattern he knew well with her. Afterward, they would talk and laugh as they spooned until they drifted into slumber. Only to awaken during the night to fires that burned just as bright once more. No, their love was far from dormant. And after seven years without a single eruption, he knew that this magma chamber had loads more eruptible melt and gases inside it.

Much, much, much more. Theirs always had been and always would be one of those rare supervolcanoes. Like Yellowstone, it was constantly bubbling and boiling, spurning an array of geological wonders, yet always capable of the most powerful of eruptions, a VEI 8. And he braced for just that now.

Brent turned his head slightly and gave her what she needed. His tongue moved softly across the bud.

Lauren practically screamed as that one touch ricocheted through her body. Tendrils of desire burst like magma from Vesuvius, running from her body through his. He always swore in moments like this that the words the preacher echoed from the bible were valid... 'and the two shall come one flesh.'

But the eruption was only beginning as Brent bent his head closer. His teeth scored the hypersensitive flesh. He knew the pain would be enough to forestall a full explosion. He knew this woman's body as well as his own, maybe better. He left Lauren half satisfied, which was what he intended as he began again — licking, sucking, and nibbling softer this time.

Brent buried his face deeper into her folds. His efforts re-doubled as he picked up the pace, licking and sucking at her clitoris faster. The circles that he painted with his tongue grew firmer and firmer. He timed the pressure to match the tiny circles she made with her hips. Arching into his face, then softly retreating, but never that much.

He felt it build until once more; it burst forth. An eruption that would not be stopped. Her body bowed off the couch. Her scream filled the night air, bouncing and echoing through the confined space. Her legs shook uncontrollably like the earthquakes that accompanied a volcanic explosion.

Like the north face of Mount Saint Helens, he felt her need collapse in upon itself, propelling downward, unstoppable destruction, and utter beauty - the power of Mother Nature herself.

He was the one moaning around her clitoris as her explosion rocketed through his body. Like the eruptions, they studied it never ceased to amaze, the utter beauty and power of each eruption. The fact that he could do this; give that release to his mate always humbled and inflamed him.

He fumbled with his jeans, finally releasing his cock that had been confined for much too long. But this time, it wanted confinement of a much different kind. It needed to be buried once more inside the tight confines of her bod — home at last.

As the muscles of her body clenched and relaxed, drumming their ancient rhythm of release, he lunged forward. For a moment, their bodies battled once more. Lauren's muscles were bunched tight from her orgasm. They blocked his way. Then he pushed harder. Her body relaxed a bit.

And together their efforts overcame it all. Brent sank deep inside her. It was his moan that rent the silent night then as her body squeezed and milked his. He pushed deeper until he swore that he could feel her very soul. She still throbbed from the mind-blowing orgasm that his tongue had given her.

Those ripples ricocheted through his cock and pushed him even higher. He wanted this round of their loving to be as slow and torturous as the build-up to it had been. But he was not sure he could last. Even with the morning's eruptions, those seven years of need were far from appeased. He was the spider trapped in its own web.

He rocked his hips forward, touching something deep inside of her. A bundle of nerves that science said did not exist, but that experience had taught them brought immense pleasure. Lauren's legs tightened about his waist, drawing him deeper still. He felt another of her orgasms breaking once more like another fissure opening up. She lifted her hips, drew circles in the air with them. Taking him deeper, retreating.

Brent tightened his fingers on her thighs. "Damn it, Lauren. Slow down," he pleaded.

"Fuck no," she growled as she found a rhythm that threatened to exceed it all. Her legs squeezed his waist even tighter, so tight that he wondered how he could breathe. Then again, he was beyond the point of really caring. He had driven them to this point. Pushed them past all reason. Teased and tortured her until she took her revenge.

It was his turn now. And Lauren knew just what to do to send him over the edge. A snarky smile played upon her lips as she tightened her muscles.

"Holy shit," he groaned as he surged forward. His hands on her thighs, tightened until the skin beneath his fingers went white. There would be tiny bruises later as a reminder of this night, but neither of them cared just then.

His hips began to move in earnest then, picking up the dance that she led. Together their bodies pirouetted and retreated. Pounding away the oldest and darkest of rhymes, the dance of life.

Then he felt the next rush of energy surging through her body, racing for release, she looked up at him, "Now, Brent. Come with me," she pleaded. He could not have fought her pleas if he wanted to. And he was far from wanting to. With a deep groan that matched her high keening scream, they came together.

Brent collapsed on top of her. They lay together, unspeaking for several long minutes. Their bodies trembled and shook with the aftershocks. He loved this part; he always had. Just being inside of her, feeling the tiny tremors. Skin to skin, sweaty with the air full of the combined smell of their love.

Lauren was the first to break the silence. "That was not fair," she complained.

Brent smiled and kissed her nose, "You know what they say about love and war, sweetheart. And this is a bit of both."

"Yeah well, you remember that buddy when I get my revenge," she promised.

Brent chuckled. He caught his breath as his still hard cock move deeper inside her with the sound. "Oh, I am, sweetheart. And I can't wait for the things that amazing little mind of yours will come up with." He said as he rocked his hips forward.

The games had begun. And neither intended to lose.

12