Rinku – Whored

Story Info
Rinku's master orders her to have sex with a stranger.
6.8k words
3.65
9.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rinku -- Whored.

It was a routine week day afternoon!!... My hubby, Mohit, had left for his office which meant I would be all alone from 10 AM to around 6 PM like always!!

That afternoon, I had a light lunch & lounged on the sofa watching one of those never ending & inane soap operas!!

...

...

'DING'... my cell phone chimed indicating I had a message on my secret SIM (A secret which I have kept from my husband)!

Only one person had the number of that 'secret' SIM card & it was my Master, DK!!

DK had made me his sex slave within months of moving into our apartment & had been using & abusing me without any restrictions, ever since!!

I, on my part, simply love being used, abused, forced & humiliated in all things sex!!... So to be a sex slave was like a full time turn on me!!... Also the fact that DK was extremely imaginative & absolutely unpredictable, made my life that much more exciting!!

...

...

So, I was more than happy to hear the chime that indicated that my Master had messaged me!!

I retrived the phone & read the message... once... twice... thrice!!... All of my earlier excitement freezing into a lump, which grew rapidly in the pit of my stomach!!

Involuntarily, I glanced up at one of the hidden cameras (These too are hidden from all others in my house! Only I knew where all the cameras were hidden, since my Master had made me watch my own sexcapades, many a time!) & then instantly lowered my head knowing that I had violated one of the basic rules!!

'NEVER LOOK AT THE CAMERAS!!... UNLESS ORDERED TO DO SO!!'... Breaking the rule would surely lead to some form of punishment from my Master!

But, there was no way I could avoid obeying my Master's orders & I got to doing just that!!

...

...

...

As ordered, I opened the main door & left it ajar by more than a bit!!... I also clicked in the anti-locking pin so the door wouldn't lock even if closed shut & anybody passing through the corridor outside could clearly see inside my living room!!

...

...

I was wearing a red sari, a red short sleeved blouse, a red petticoat beneath, a black bra & black panties!! My hair was loose & cascaded over one shoulder!!

But, I had to do everything as was mentioned in my Master's message, so I stripped away my sari, not bothering if anybody was watching from the corridor!! (Luckily nobody barged in while I was stripping myself naked!!)

I arranged the sari on the backrest of the sofa untidily, so it looked as if it had been pulled off my body & flung away in haste!!

I removed my blouse & stripped off my bra!!... I spat on one bracup, soaking it my spit & then I flung the bra towards the door, again making it appear as if someone had sucked on my tits, then had stripped my bra off my tits & flung it away!!

I untied my petticoat, slipped my panty down my fair gleaming legs, sucked on the crotch, making it wet just like my bracup & then placed it on the glass centre table just next to the sofa!!

I was stark naked as I arranged my stripped off clothes!!

Then, I wore my blouse, petticoat & sari before rushing to the kitchen!!

I used a large bowl to carry all the things that I needed to make the whole scene look realistic!!

I brought 2 warm/ unchilled beer bottles, partially emptying one in the sink before pouring some of it in a glass which I kept on the centre table!!

The other beer glass, I kept unfilled!!

I took 2 cigarettes (from a pack belonging to my husband), cut away most of the top, & lit the remaining stubs till they burned to the filter! I stubbed the filters & dumped them on the centre table!!

Then I lit the 2 cut away parts from both ends & placed them in an ash tray, so they burned quickly & created enough smoke to choke the hell out of me!!... But the room was filled with the acrid smell of burnt out cigarettes, as if a whole bunch of chain smokers had been occupying the room, for quite a long time!!

Then I picked up one of the last remaining things from the bowl!!

A box of assorted condoms!!

I pulled out 2, hurriedly tore the wrappers, wore the condoms over my index & middle fingers of both hands!!

Then I sucked on one condom, while I rubbed the other one all over my pussy & asshole!!

So my mouth would taste like chocolate, which was the flavour of the condom, which I was sucking on while my cunt would taste like strawberries!!

...

...

I spent just a few minutes sucking & rubbing the condoms!! Then, after removing the condoms off my fingers, I spat into both the condoms & dumped them in the empty beer glass placed on the centre table!!

I also dumped a few condom packets on the table making it seem as if someone had spilled the contents while rummaging for their preferred flavour!!

Finaly, I pulled back my loose hair & tied it up in tight bun!!... Then I pushed my fingers into my hair & jerked my bun around, loosening locks of my hair!!... I wanted it look as if someone had shoved their fingers through my hair while humping me roughly!!

The last thing I removed from the bowl, was my compact with a mirror & 'hot-red-wet-look' lipstick within it!!

...

...

I glanced at the clock on the wall!!... I had finished setting up the room within 12 minutes!!... Well within the alotted 15 minutes!!... 'Master would be pleased with his slave!' I thought to myself as I lay on the sofa, feet pointed towards the door!!

Slowly I raised one leg then the other, letting my petticoat slide upwards, towards my thighs & then relaxed as one of my legs was exposed till mid thigh, while the other I folded in such a way that any body entering from the door would see my pantyless crotch!!

Then with all instructions followed to the 'T', I began touching up my lips with the red lipstick, staring into the small compact mirror, although I watched the door beyond, from the corner of my eye!!

The instructions were to appear as if I was a whore who had just been fucked my a customer & then to entertain whoever was supposed to come!!

...

...

...

Almost, a quarter of an hour passed by without anybody crossing the corridor!!

...

...

Then, finally a dark shadow loomed behind the half ajar door!!

'Knock!...Knock!!'... A light, hesitating knocking sounded on the door & a unsure, timorous voice called out hoarsely, "R..Ri...Rin...ku...bha..bhi???" as a man, maybe in his late twenties entered into my living room & stood wide eyed, staring at my exposed legs & also my exposed twat even as his saucer sized wide eyes were hungrily scanning the sariless woman lying indolently in the sofa!!

...

...

...

"Madarchod!!... Gandu saale!! 5 minutes rest tho karne do!!... Neeche kya line laga kar khade ho kya???" (Motherfucker!!... Asshole!!... Let me rest for 5 mintes alteast!!... Have you guys queued up downstairs?) I rasped, just like an irriated whore!!

The guy did not respond, as he ogled at me with a single minded focus!!... So focused was he on my assets, that he simply did not realize when the unlatched door partially swung open behind him!!

...

...

I slipped off my legs from the sofa, making space for him to sit, but he was quick to grab my ankle & then placed my foot on his lap, sliding his quivering palm over my bare shiny leg!!

...

...

"Hey!!... Pehle rokda nikal!!" (Hey!!... First pay up!!), I rasped at him!!

He looked at me in surprise, slipped his hand further up my leg & said, "Rinku bhabhi!!...Ssss..!!...Kitna dena hai bol?" (Rinku bhabhi!!...Ssss..!!... How much do I have to pay?)

I sat up, pointed at my cunt, ass & my mouth as I said, "1000 bucks per hole!!..."... "Bable pelne hai toh 1000 extra!!" (If you want to fuck my tits, 1000 extra!)

"OK!! Sexy!!...Done!!...Here!!... Take 3000!!" the guy whipped out his wallet, pulled out crisp currency notes & placed them on the table!!... he hurriedly placed the beer glass on the cash & then grimaced as he noticed the 'used condoms' in the bowl!!

"Madarchod kuttiya!! Saali!!... Kitne thok ke gaye hai?... Subah se?" (Motherfucking bitch!!... How many have fucked you?... Since morning?" he asked!!

I tittered & held up 2 fingers & said, "2 done!!... One hour each, darling!!... Started at 10 in the morning!!... Its almost 1:00 PM now!!... You have time till 2:00 PM!!... you can sit & chat about what I did since morning or do what you came for!!... You have to pay 1000 bucks minimum...even for chatting!!"

"Madarchod saali!!" (Motherfucker!!) he growled & leaned forward trying to kiss me but I held his face away & said, "Hello!!... Lip kiss is also 1000!!"

"Abe behenchod!!... Sab kuch 1000 bucks hai!!... Kuch toh free de de saali!!" (Bloody sisterfucker!!... Everything is 1000 bucks!!... Something you can give as a freebie!!) he said desperately!!

"Haan!!... Free me meri gaand chaat, harami!!" (Yes!!... You can lick my ass for free, you bastard!) I crooned & laughed as his smile froze & he pulled out another 1000 bucks as he placed them along with the other notes he had kept!!

"Saali kuttiya!!...Condom toh free de, randi!!" (Bloody bitch!!...Atleast give the condom for free, you whore!!) he said angryily!!

I laughed & said, "OK!! Just for you!!... Condom for 500 bucks!!... You can even the choose the flavour!!"

"Chinal kuttiya!!" (Whore bitch!) he retorted, flung his wallet at my tits & buried his head in between my thighs!!

"OOHhhh!!... Easy STUD!!... Go easy!!" I giggled as he pushed my petticoat upwards & began kissing my inner thighs!!

I had gone from being a 'soap opera watching' bored wife to a fucked up whore, in a matter of minutes!!... That too convincingly enough for this 'customer' to fling money at me & begin to use my body as disdainfully as it can be used!!

As 'my customer' pushed my thighs apart & latched on to my vagina with his mouth, I got turned on too!!

I pushed his head towards me while I pushed my crotch upwards!!

I could feel my pussy begin to gush!!

I slapped the back of his head & as I untied my petticoat, said "Abe chutiye!!... Kapde toh utar!!... Ya aise hi kapde pehen ke chodega?" (Hey dickhead!!... Remove clothes!!...Or are you going to fuck with clothes on?")

He pulled my petticoat down my thighs roughly & spoke equally crassly, "Madarchod kuttiya!!... Muh band rakhne ka kya logi??... Ya uska bhi 1000 chihiye?" (Mother fucking bitch!!... What will you take to shut your mouth??... Or do you want 1000 bucks for that too?)

"Abe behenchod!!... Mujhe muh band rakhne ke 1000 diye na tu ne?... Toh daal apna lund iss randi ke muh me aur band kar de mera muh!!" (You sisterfucker!!... Havent you already paid me to shut my mouth?... So just shove your prick in my mouth & shut this whore's mouth!!) I said as I grabbed his hair & dragged him upwards!!

But he allowed me to drag him only up to my tits, then he pushed away my hand from his head & buried his face in between my gorgeous firm fleshy mounds!!

He was quick too, kissing & biting my tits, he reached behind me & unhooked my blouse!!

The instance my blouse was off, his lips latched on to my erect nipples & he sucked one while he squeezed another!!

Then he exchanged!!... He sucked the other tit & squeezed the one he had sucked earlier!!... As if trying to balance whatever he did to my tits!!

"OOOhh!! UMMmmm!!" I was enjoying it to the hilt!!... It had been quite some time since a rank stranger had mounted me in my own home!!... In my own living room with the door to my house open for all to see!!... Just the risk of being caught with my pants down was enough to turn on the slut within me!!

...

...

As he sucked, bit & chewed on my boobs & nipples, I tapped him on his head again & said, "Sun be chutiye...!" (Hey listen, dickhead...) but he interrupted me & said, "Abe madarchod!!... Bola na chup kar...!!" (You motherfucker!!... Didn't I tell you to shut up...!!" he retorted but this time I interrupted him saying, "Dekh, mera muh kaise band karte hai...!" (See, this is how you shut my mouth...!) & I pulled him towards me & planted my lips on his!!

"MMMuuuaaahhhh!!...Ummmmmm!!...OOOo!!...Ssss...!! Muuahhhhh!!" our lips squeezed each other's, tongue lapped against the other's tongue, he bit my lips & I returned the favour as we exchanged spit while coating each other's faces with our saliva!!

His hands had moved where his lips had been earlier, on to my tits & he was squeezing them viciously!!

As I had pulled him upwards to kiss me, he had come into the perfect position where his cock was rubbing against my twat!!

I reached down & rubbed it on my pussy!... Using my oozing pussy juice to wet his ramrod erect cock!!

As I reached & held his cock, I was elated to note that he was well endowed & I could expect a nice humping from 'my customer'!!

We were still kissing, but when we paused for a breath, I broke lip lock & said, "Tu yahan sirf pappi lene ko aaya hai kya?... Fuck kar na!!... Sirf adha ghanta bacha hai...stud!!" (Are you here to just kiss me?... Fuck me!!... You just have half an hour left!)

He stopped, jerked his head around & was about to reach for a condom packet, when I crooned, "Arre mere sher!!... Aise hi chod na mujhe... bina rubber!!... Jaise ek asli mard ek chinal ko chodta hai!!" (Hey tiger!!... Fuck me just like that... Without a condom!!... Fuck me like how a real man would fuck his whore!!)

'My customer' touched my cheek gently, bent forward to kiss me & then slipped his penis smoothly into my sloppy wet pussy!!... Without a condom!!

I had fulfilled yet another condition set by my Master!!... Get fucked without a condom!!... I so wanted to look into the hidden camera but knew better than doing that!!

...

...

...

'My customer' began fucking me hard!!... His balls slapping against my butt cheeks!!

'PHATT!!...Phattt!!.Phatttt!!'... slapping of his thighs & balls against my thighs was heard along with the squelchy squeaks of his erect cock pumping my wet twat!!

He was twisting my nipples, biting hard on my lips as he fucked me harder & harder!!

I rolled my legs around his back, pushing him towards me, desperately wanting him to cum inside my pussy!!

"Yesssss!!...FUCKKKKkkk meeeeee!!... Hardddd!!" I moaned as he pummelled me harder & harder!!

"Are you going to cum inside me?... H'uh?... Cum in me!!...YYesssss!" I moaned!!

He pushed free from my grip, caught my boobs with a savage grip & flipped me on to my stomach!!

He dragged my bums upwards by pulling on my hips, parted my perfect butt cheeks & spat on to my asshole!!

'SLAPPPPPP!!...Phattttttt!...SLAPPPPPPPP!' he slapped my bums mercilessly making me moan & groan as he rained slaps with an open palm on to my soft round globes!!

"Fuck me...FUCK ME!!... NNO!!... Don't use...a con..d..o...mmm!...AAHAHHHhhh!!" I began to speak but ended shrieking as he had quickly put on a condom & then shoved his erect manhood into my tight, dry as a bone asshole!!

'I was FUCKED!'... not just then but later too when my Master would exact a severe price out of me for not following his orders!!

He grabbed my hair & pulled my head backwards as he continued to rain hard open palmed slaps on my bums!!

Even as he screwed my asshole without remorse!!

...

...

...

His phone tinkled & he let go of my hair to take the call & that allowed me bury my face in the arm rest of the sofa to muffle my pain filled shrieks which were emanating from deep within me, as he continued to rain his slaps on both my butt cheeks!!

...

...

...

In between my shrieks & the reverberating slaps, I was barely able to hear him speak but whatever I heard filled me with trepidation!!

...

...

...

"Behenchod!!... Item pel raha hoon!!... Fullon kadak bhabhi hai!!... Ekdum filmi heroine style!!... Chut le li... Ab gaand baja raha hoon!!... Haan!!... Aur koi line me nahin hai!!... Aaja!!... Mil ke pelte hai, saali ko!!... Location bhej di!! Aaja!! Jaldi!!" (Sisterfucker!!... I am fucking a slut!!... She is one hot sis-in-law type!... Looks like some film actress!!... I have fucked her pussy!!... Now I am banging her asshole!!... Yes!!... There's nobody in line!!... Come!!... We will fuck the slut together!!... I have sent you the location!!..Come!! Quickly!!) he said enthusiastically into his phone as he pummelled my asshole!!

...

...

...

The only reason I wasn't able to fully enjoy a very vigorous fucking was only because he was wearing a condom!!... I had violated my Master's command to do a bareback session with my 'customer'!!

...

...

But by the time he pulled his cock out of anus, I was moaning for more!!

So when he flipped me on to my back, I welcomed him by spreading my thighs wide & offering him my soaking wet pussy for another good fuck!!

He laughed at my shameless show of lust, pulled out the condom, dropped it into the beer glass I had already stuffed with condoms earlier & bent forward to begin sucking on my tits!!

Then, he placed his cock between my tits & pressed my tits around it saying, "Rinku bhabhi!!... iska bhi 1000 hoga, madarchod, hai na?" (Rinku!!... This will also cost me a 1000 bucks, you motherfucker, right?)

I simply nodded my head in the affirmative as he began to tit fuck me!!

I bent forward to lick at the tip of his cock as it pushed through the top of my cleavage!!

...

...

...

After fucking my tits for a few minutes, my 'customer' pushed me upwards towards the arm rest of the sofa & settled on my tits!!

My head was lolling backwards as he began to fuck my mouth, holding me by the back of my hair so as to shove my head towards his cock!!

"GLuggg!!... GLUGGGGG!!...Gluggggg!!" squelchy, choking & wet grunts were all I could utter as he fucked my mouth as hard as he had fucked my twat & asshole!!

...

...

...

My eyes were closed as my phlegm drooled back over my face as he deep throated me!!

...

...

...

'GGluggg!!...Ahhh!!" I shuddered & yelped inspite of the cock stuffed into my mouth, as I felt another coarse hand grope my naked thigh & finger my twat, as a rough uncouth unknown man's voice said, "Ohh!!... Kya mast gori chitti chinal hai kya?... Wahhh!!... Mast maal hai!!... Maja aayega!!" (Ohhh!!... So this is the sexy fair whore? Wow!!... She's hot!!... We shall have a great time!!)

...

...

...

The guy fucking my mouth released his grip on the back of my head, as he gave a high five to his pal as he dismounted me!!

The newcomer was staring at me with sheer lust written over his stubbled face!!

I picked a tissue & was cleaning my face & tits when my phone tinkled with a message!!

'Message from Master!'... I scanned through it & deleted it before addressing the 2 men!!

"Sorry, guys!!... I have another booking!!... You will have to come back some other time!!...!!" I said as I tossed the tissues in to the waste bin!

Both of the men stared at me incredulously even as I counted the money & was about to move away when my first 'customer' said, "Rinku!! Darling!!... Kuch extra le le!!... Par uss customer ko cancel kar de!!... Please!!" (Rinku!!..Darling!!... Charge something extra!!... But cancel the other customer!! Please!!)

"10000 loongi?" (I will charge 10000) I shot back!!

The first guy was about to erupt but was silenced by the stubble faced newcomer (Stubby), who said, "OK!! Rinku!!... 10000 done!!... But first cancel the other fucker!!"

I took my phone & acted as if I was typing a message!!... I smiled & tossed the phone away saying, "Chalo!!... Ho gaya!!... you have 1 hour!!... 10000 rokda nikalo!!" (Its done!!... You have 1 hour!!... Pay up 10000 cash!!)

Stubby moved behind me & caressed my naked back & whispered, "Saali madarchod veshya!!... Teri aukat hai kya 10K lene ki!!... Saali, tujhe toh hum free me thokenge!!" (You motherfucking whore!!... Are you worth 10K!!... Bitch, we will bang you for free!!)

"Abe chu..ti...y...e...Aaa...Urrmmm!!" (you dick..hea..d...Aaa...Urrmmm!!) I began to retort but my response was smothered as Stubby jammed his palm over my mouth & twisted my hands behind my back & held both my wrists in one iron grip!!

12