Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
171 Followers

Rio noticed the prices were in Fijian dollars, New Zealand dollars and Australian dollars. "How the hell do I know what everything costs?" said Rio.

"Whatever it says on the menu, it's always cheaper in American dollars. And you don't need to tip."

Rio understood. He ordered the prawn vindaloo, while Jay asked for the eggplant and tomato curry. They ordered some vegetarian samosas for starters, and a bottle of local beer each.

"This is so strange, Jay," Rio confessed, as ripples of water tickled his toes.

"What do you mean?"

"I just ... I can't believe I'm here. Despite the terror I felt getting here, I feel like I don't ever want to leave, and I've only been here for a few hours."

Their samosas arrived, and they bit in. Spicy.

"I don't want to break the spell," Jay said, "but this isn't paradise. It could easily *feel* like that for the entire week, if that's what you want. We don't ever need to leave this island all week unless you want to. Everything we'll ever need this week is right here. But a short taxiride into downtown Nadi would show you that this little island we're on is just an illusion. Parts of Nadi are ghettoes, just like any American city."

Their main meals arrived. Rio's beer was empty, and he ordered another. He bit into a prawn.

Their meals were awesome. Incongruous as it might seem, Rio and Jay talked about the home Raiders game they were gonna miss this week. "We'll watch it here," Jay said. He knew American professional sports were freely accessible in most parts of the world, with the unlikely yet possible exception of Antarctica.

Jay settled the check, they collected their shoes, and he led Rio out for a walk along the beach. There was nobody else around. It was dark, but the moon was bright, and soft light filtered out towards them from the hotels nearby.

"How you feeling?" Jay asked.

Rio took a deep breath. "Much, much better. I feel peaceful and relaxed. It was an ordeal to get here, but it was worth it."

Jay smiled. "Mission accomplished." He wrapped his arms around Rio's shoulders. Rio smiled, and a private game of tonsil hockey broke out upon the sand.

"Should we take this inside?" Rio asked.

"If we can find a nice, secluded spot here on the shore," said Jay, "you can fuck me on the beach." Jay grabbed his fat ass and pulled the waistband of his pants down just far enough for Rio to see the top of his crack. "If you want to, that is."

They wandered a little further and found a very small, naturally-formed shelter, situated a little away from the sand. Jay could imagine people caught in a tropical storm using this spot to keep dry.

"Lie on your back, Rio." Jay suggested. He fished Rio's anaconda out of his pants and began kissing the tip, lubricating the shaft, and massaging Rio's manly nutsack. Rio looked up at the stars, then closed his eyes as Jay took the head of his cock into his wet mouth. For a split second, the pattern of the stars remained imprinted on his retinas.

Jay began bobbing up and down on Rio's cock. He swirled his tongue around the tip while he slowly stroked the shaft. Rio's dick was at full mast. Jay took it out of his mouth for a second and stared at it. Rio's penis looked beautiful under the moonlight.

"You wanna fuck me, pornstar?" Jay whispered.

"Fuck yeah I do. But this little shelter we're in is a little small ... it's a tight squeeze in here, don't you think?"

Jay crept up and began licking one of Rio's nipples. "I know a thing or two about tight squeezes, bro. I know how to cram big things into small spaces."

Jay tenderly bit Rio's nipple. His cock twitched and he nearly came. A thick stream of pre-cum oozed onto Jay's fist. He licked it up. "Mmm. So warm." He pulled his pants down slightly; just enough to transfer some of the moisture from his hand onto his ass. He jammed a couple of fingers in, but he still felt a little dry. He spat onto his palm and worked the spit around his hole before returning his fist to Rio's rock-hard penis. He stroked it lovingly.

"You want me?" he winked. "I know you do, sexy pornstar."

Rio threw Jay onto his side and spread his pussy with his fat fingers. He gripped his dick and thrust it in.

This time, it was Jay who seeing stars. "Fuck, you're so big ... but it feels so good," he whispered. He stifled multiple moans -- he didn't want them to get caught.

"I love fucking your hole, Jay," seethed Rio. "You feel so tight tonight, I don't know how long I'll last."

"Nut in me whenever you want."

Rio sped up and cannoned his thick load into Jay's pussy. "Fuck," he whispered. "Fuck, that was good."

There was no time to linger. They pulled their pants up, Rio tucked his wet cock inside his boxers, and they scurried out of the shelter. As they began to casually walk back along the beach, they saw three officers of the beach patrol walking toward them, shining their flashlights.

They remained quiet until the officers walked past them and were out of earshot. "Shit, Jay, if we'd been any longer, we would've been caught."

"Yeah," Jay replied, "and we might've been arrested and deported, too."

They couldn't believe their luck at having stolen a quick fuck on the beach at just the right time.

"We probably shouldn't do that again," Rio confessed. He extrapolated Jay's thought about arrest and deportation. He imagined what a scenario like that might've done to his career reboot, and he couldn't see an upside.

Jay knew Rio was right, but he taunted him anyway. "Chicken."

Rio play-punched Jay on the arm.

"By the way, I'm glad I brought a stack of underpants with me," said Jay.

"Why's that?"

"Because these ones are soaked with your nut. I can feel you squelching between my thighs with every step. Imma need to wipe my ass with a mop when we get back to the room."

Rio smiled and laughed. This was gonna be a good week.

*

"I feel a bit stinky, Jay," said Rio as he closed their hotel room door behind them. Neither of them had showered since leaving home many hours ago, and Rio had perspired a great deal during the trip. "Gonna take a shower."

The shower cubicle was nearly as big as their entire bathroom. They were both stunned at the size of it.

"Look up," said Jay.

Rio followed his advice. "Two shower nozzles?"

"We can shower together."

They undressed, and Jay threw his semen-soaked underpants into a corner of the room. They landed with a thick splat.

They stood under a nozzle each and turned the taps simultaneously like they were turning the keys for a nuclear launch. Cold water sprayed out. "Fuck!" yelled Jay. "Too cold!" He tried to avoid standing directly under the stream until it warmed up.

The temperature of the water went from cold to hot in an instant, and Rio smiled to himself as Jay winced. "Too hot!"

"Adjust the faucet, Goldilocks," said Rio.

"Thanks, genius," Jay replied. They eventually both got the water running at temperatures that suited each, and they began to wash.

Jay soaped and rinsed his ass clean, inserting a finger or two just because it felt so good. He started to wash his hair and face, but he didn't get to finish the task. Through soapy eyes, he watched Rio washing himself under the other nozzle. Rio seemed to be in his own mental bubble, going through his usual shower routine as if Jay wasn't even there. Jay watched Rio soap up his thick, muscly arms before moving on to wash his manly, tattooed chest and his strong abs. He threw his head back to let the warm water run over his torso.

Jay was mesmerised. He'd completely stopped washing himself. Occasionally, soap dripped into his eyes and he washed it away, but other than that, he didn't move. He was barely even breathing.

Rio began washing his thick thighs and his athletic calves, and Jay watched him as he stretched down to wash his ankles and feet.

Jay knew the best was yet to come.

Rio began to wash his ass. He reached for the soap before lathering up his juicy cheeks and his crack. He turned to allow the water to wash the soap away. He ran a hand between his cheeks to make sure all of the soap suds had gone.

Jay's cock stood to attention as Rio slowly and methodically washed his enormous penis. Jay moaned a little, but the sound of the shower drowned him out. He squeezed his nipples and bit his bottom lip.

Rio was engaged in the innocent hygienic process of washing his genitalia, but Jay felt like he was watching a strip show at a men's club.

Rio soaped himself up. He washed his fat head and his long, smooth shaft until his penis was squeaky clean. After lathering up his balls, he let the water run down his chest, abs and cock, washing away any stray suds with his thick hands.

Jay couldn't take it anymore. He sank to his knees on the shower floor tiles. He groped Rio's flaccid dick, sucking the head deep into his mouth. He jerked himself off with his free hand. "You smell so fuckin' good, Rio," he mumbled. "You taste good too."

Blood poured into Rio's cock as he felt Jay's tongue lash across the sensitive, nerve-filled head. His shaft thickened and stiffened inside Jay's hungry, desperate mouth. Water splashed down upon Jay's head and face, washing the soap out of his hair and off his face.

Just the feeling of Rio's warm dick in his mouth was enough to make Jay cum, his load splashing all over Rio's feet and ankles. He finally released the moan he'd been stifling since Rio fucked him beside the beach. As his orgasm subsided, he placed both hands on Rio's huge dick and stroked him. The feeling of both of Jay's hands squeezing and kneading his meat became too much for Rio to take.

Jay could feel it building up. "Please cum in my mouth, Rio," he pleaded. "I want to taste you so bad."

Rio's knees trembled as his balls twitched. The floodgates opened. He fired seven or eight thick shots of semen into Jay's mouth. The first rope was so forceful it nearly made Jay choke as it smashed into his tonsils.

Jay swallowed greedily. He let Rio's deflating cock flop out of his mouth before rising to his feet. His lips and tongue found Rio's, and Rio tasted traces of his own sweet nut.

Rio stepped out of the shower in search of a towel. Jay finished washing himself.

The taste of Rio's swimmers lingered on Jay's tongue.

*

Later, they lay in bed. The mattress was so big they could lie on opposite ends of the bed and stretch out their arms without being able to reach each other. The window was open, and the ocean was just outside. They were both tired and a little jetlagged: soon after their showers, it was lights out.

"Hey, Jay?"

"What's up, Rio?"

"I can't hear anything."

"What do you mean?"

"When we go to sleep at home, there are always sirens wailing away in the distance. They never go away. There's never silence. But right now, I can't hear anything."

"Really? I can."

"What can you hear, Jay?"

"Waves."

Rio listened. "Yeah. You're right. I can hear waves too."

They slept.

*

They were both up early, around 7am, eager to start the day. Jetlag might've been a factor. A buffet breakfast was included, so after they dressed, they headed downstairs. They smashed eggs, toast, coffee, yoghurt, juice and fruit. Rio went back for a second plate. He got the feeling that some other guests in their hotel -- in particular, middle-aged women -- were looking in his direction.

It was shaping up to be a perfect day in the southern tropics. Hot enough for sunscreen and bright enough for sunglasses, but not scorching; blue skies with just a few scattered clouds, and a light, cool breeze.

"What do you want to do after this?" Jay took a bite of toast.

"Hmm. I noticed we passed a golf course on the way in, but I'm not much of a golfer."

Jay imagined Rio in a pair of plus fours. "Let's take it easy today?"

Rio nodded. "Yeah. And I've never seen so many swimming pools in my life. We need to take full toll."

After breakfast, they headed back to their room to change. Jay collected a broad-brimmed hat, his sunglasses and a novel. He put them in a bag, ready to take to the pool. He took his t-shirt off and asked Rio to apply sunscreen to his back, because he couldn't quite reach. While this was true, Jay was hoping Rio would ask him to reciprocate.

Jay received the help he asked for, and he put his t-shirt back on. He was wearing his swimming shorts and was ready to go.

"Do you need some sunscreen before we go back outside, Rio?"

Rio looked out the window and squinted a little. "Yeah, I guess so."

Jay cleared his throat. "Do you need any ... assistance ... with it?"

Rio took his t-shirt off. His muscles rippled. "Grease me up." He pumped his pecs for Jay.

A small bulge appeared at the front of Jay's swimmers as he squirted a dollop of sunscreen lotion into the palm of his hand. He ran his hand up and down the length of Rio's right arm, then repeated the procedure on his left. Two more squirts landed in Jay's palm, which he transferred to Rio's chest. Slowly, yet gently, he rubbed the greasy liquid into Rio's chest. He took extra-special care to make sure Rio's nipples were adequately protected from the sun. They stood erect under his touch.

"I need to do your back." Jay applied sunscreen across the back of Rio's firm neck and broad shoulders. "Fuck, dude, has anyone ever told you how ... completely fucking perfectly flawless your body is?"

Rio turned around. "Have you finished sunscreen duty, cabana boy?"

Jay coughed. "Not quite. I mean ... what happens if your dick gets sunburned? I mean, it's not exactly a small target."

Rio laughed. He stood up, dropped his pants, and put his 'bathers' on. During the process, Jay got an eyeful of Rio's thick, delicious meat. "Let's go to the pool, Jay." They stepped into their flipflops.

"I can still see it inside your pants," said Jay. "I can see the outline, bro."

Rio shrugged. They closed their hotel room door behind them.

*

They arrived at the pool and staked out a couple of lounges. Jay left his book on one lounge to indicate it was taken, and they left their t-shirts on the other. They collected a clean towel each for later, and left those on their lounges for good measure. Rio removed his t-shirt, and Jay noticed heads turning.

All around them, holidaymakers were making the most of the sun. The spot where they fucked on the beach last night was just a few hundred metres from here. Shady palm trees were everywhere, completing the tropical scenery.

Diving was never a good idea in hotel pools because they were always so shallow, so they entered the water via the steps. The temperature was perfect, and the water felt languidly cool against their skins. Rio ducked his head under the surface of the water so that he was completely wet from head to toe. He resurfaced, euphoric, praising the sun. Jay did the same, flicking the excess water out of his hair, and they play-splashed each other for a second or two. Jay wanted nothing more than to embrace Rio, to wrap his arms around his neck, to force his tongue into Rio's mouth, to cup his huge dick in his hands under the surface of the water ... but he knew he couldn't.

Rio took a few easy strokes of freestyle, feeling the cool, thick water rippling across his body. He stood on the floor of the pool, facing Jay. He looked down at his feet. The water was crystal clear, and the pool tiles were a deep, dark blue.

Jay breaststroked across to where Rio stood.

"This is perfect. Thank you so much for suggesting we vacation here."

"You're welcome, sexy dude," Jay replied. "I wish we had a football that we could throw to each other."

Rio noticed a large box of playthings a few metres away from him. He jumped out of the pool, arms-first, to rummage through it, and again, heads turned. He found a cheap plastic replica of a football in the box. He knew it'd float. He lobbed it into the pool, landing it just in front of Jay -- not close enough to strike him, but close enough to make water splash up into his face.

They spent the next half an hour tossing the plastic football back and forth. They talked about football, libraries, and porn.

A blonde cougar with huge tits slithered into the pool and entered the chat. Jay didn't think those tits could possibly be real. She waded across to Rio.

"Excuse me," she said, in a strong Australian accent. "I hope I'm not interrupting, but I think I know you from somewhere."

"Me?" Rio pretended. "That's unlikely," he smiled. "I think you might've mistaken me for someone else."

Jay watched and listened. He knew where exactly this was headed. She looked like she had more cash than brain cells. She was probably a recent divorcee on the prowl, looking for a stiff, thick piece of meat to sit on.

She was insistent. "You're a pornstar, aren't you?"

Jay noted the Australian drawl: 'pawwwnstaaaaaah'. He took an instant dislike to her.

"Uhh, no, miss, I'm not. I'm not sure what you're talking about." He gestured towards Jay. "I'm here with my ... business colleague ... and we're enjoying a day off before going back to the office tomorrow."

She turned to greet his business colleague. Jay ignored her -- he didn't respond in any way.

"I'm sorry, sir," she apologised, "I must've confused you for someone else." She waded away.

Jay smiled and shook his head in resignation. He knew this'd happen on and off all fucking week.

Later in the morning, Rio lay on his pool lounge. He donned his shades, put a hat over his face, and let the sun dry his skin. Jay found a hammock not too far away that was situated above a quiet part of the pool. He climbed in, opened his book, and began to read. From time to time, he looked across at the hulk of a man drying his skin under the sun, not quite believing he was travelling with him.

Rio rolled over to let the sun dry his back.

After a while, Rio undid all the sun's hard work by slipping back into the pool. He swam across to Jay, still reading in his hammock. "You hungry?" he asked.

"Yeah," said Jay. "Could do with a bite to eat." The only way to get out of the hammock was to fall back into the pool. "Hold my book and sunnies?" he asked. Rio held both items, and Jay rolled out of the hammock with a splash. He surfaced, shaking the water out of his hair.

They waded back across the pool toward their lounges. Drying themselves off, they threw their t-shirts over their heads, stepped into their flipflops, and padded towards the shade of a café.

After lunch, they returned to their room for a quick nap. The afternoon's weather was as perfect as the morning's, and as they returned to the pool, Jay noticed the swim-up bar.

They slid into the water and swam a few lazy strokes toward the bar. Barstools made of concrete were affixed to the bottom of the pool, with the seats resting well underneath the surface of the water. They sat down at the bar and ordered cold Fijian beers. The bartender poured the beers out of the glass bottles into plastic mugs -- no glass allowed near the pool.

They clinked their plastic mugs together and drank. "So, Rio, we could do this every day for the rest of the week if we wanted to ..."

"Fuck yeah," Rio interrupted.

Jay continued. "You're right. We're in a fancy-ass resort and we might never have another vacation like this again, so yeah, it makes sense to use the facilities as much as we can. I'm sure we both agree that soaking in the tropical sun and swimming in the pool should be high-frequency activities this week. But there are some other things we could do while we're here."

Rio raised his eyebrows. "Such as?"

"Well, we could hire a car and drive into Nadi and take a look around. Or we could drive even further towards Lautoka."

"Why?"

"Well, to see some part of the real Fiji." Jay remembered that Rio was asleep during the taxiride from the airport to their hotel. "From what you've seen so far, Fiji might appear to be a rich country, but it isn't. I've never been to Lautoka before, but I hear it's a big city by local standards. There probably isn't much for us to do there, but the drive there and back is probably quite scenic. They grow and harvest a lot of sugar cane around Lautoka, and there's a port to ship it out. We could also maybe catch a game of rugby there, the national team play at Churchill Park. In some ways, rugby is the south Pacific's equivalent of American football."

flatiron2
flatiron2
171 Followers