Rise of House Blothudry Ch. 02

Story Info
Taking slaves home, and a talk with Mother.
7.3k words
4.64
5.3k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Retcon: Looking back over my race notes, I realized that if Shuldre was actually two full feet shorter than the Zathauin average... she'd be 3'10" tall (and Kaio, being one or two inches shorter, would be 3'8-9". What I get for rushing through that section of writing without too much thought or referencing. Shuldre is actually 4'10" tall, and Kaio is 4'8" tall, making both of them shorter than their racial average, but not comparative dwarves.

Author's Note: This is the first of my work to be alpha-read and edited by my friend Becca, so a huge thanks to her! Due to work shenanigans, I obviously haven't been keeping to the schedule I set before, but getting into the habit of writing daily is hard. I have been good for the past couple of weeks, and plan to keep that up.

Tags up front: elf, non-human, magic, slavery

*****

The carriage ride back to Kly Nocc saw a significantly less dour Irelk, whose gaze was confined to inside the carriage as he admired his new property. And what fine property it was.

Upon returning to the carriage, he'd found his new human slave, Jeanna, bound just as Nyyra had informed him - arms still trapped by an armbinder, mouth still filled by a bit gag, blindfolded, and with her ankles bound to her thighs; the only thing missing was the strap between her legs, but bound as she was, there's wasn't any need to worry about illicit stimulation. He admired the way that she knelt, almost picture-perfect with the way that a slave should kneel: knees apart, back arched to present her chest, and face straight ahead; presumably, here eyes would be downcast, as they had been when Irelk has seen her kneeling at Shuldre's villa. The shine of saliva that had leaked out from around her gag and decorated her chest was just an additional piece of lovely detail.

Meanwhile, his oh-so-slightly newer slave, the Vaulari whose name he still didn't know, had slept the entire journey back to the villa, and had barely even stirred when Irelk had transitioned her from Se'klea's back and onto one of the carriage's seats. Even the loud screech and take-off of the dire bat when he had dismissed his faithful pet hadn't roused the petite elf. And best of all, a collar now decorated her slender neck. His collar.

"No words," he commanded as he reached down to unclasp Jeanna's gag, then gently pet the girl on the head when she obediently stayed silent. Then, taking a fistfull of her hair in one hand, he pulled her closer, making her shuffle along the floor of the carriage where she knelt, and fished his cock out of his trousers with his other hand, lightly slapping his half-hard length across her face.

Without needing any further instructions, the Fhardian girl shifted around, took her new owner's dick in her mouth, and began to serve him, suckling the head of his cock and laving it with her tongue. Irelk briefly wondered if her handlers had trained her for their own use, or if she had learned to please guests of Shuldre. Or perhaps she had already been skilled. Certainly, she wasn't nearly as adept as Nyyra, who had longer than a human's lifetime of experience servicing her betters, but especially for a young human woman, she was quite pleasant with her mouth.

With Jeanna properly occupied between his legs, Irelk reached over and gently pulled his Vaulari slave closer, lifting her mostly upright and leaning her against his side. It wasn't perfect, but with Jeanna between his legs and the Vaulari yet asleep, it was pretty much the best that could be done. And even awkwardly off to one side, she was still in easy reach of both hands, which allowed him to inspect the slave.

Irelk ran his hands over her body, and even though he frowned at her emaciated, dirty frame, he was able to imagine how lovely she might be once properly fed and bathed. But it still left questions. With more meat on her bones, how much bigger would her breasts get? How would her face fill out? For that matter, where would she carry her 'normal' weight? In her tits and her ass? Thighs? Hips?

But even with those questions, Irelk was thoroughly pleased with her. Even starved and filthy, she was quite pretty, and a Vaulari to boot. Wood elves were quite rare this far from their magical forests, the nearest being at least a month's journey on foot if one didn't set a grueling pace.

It was quite odd, however. Like any well-bred Zathauin Noble, he knew all the languages of the various Alth races - yet somehow this Vaulari didn't seem to understand Nyyra when the handmaiden had spoken Vaular, Zathaui, or even Aulith. Isolationists as they were, the Vaulari weren't known for speaking many other languages. And even more perplexing, she hadn't seemed to be very in-tune with the Wintersoul Forest - finding her, even with Se'klea's aid, had been simplicity itself, far too easy for tracking a wood elf. Sure, she had left some false trails, circled back on her own tracks, but anyone with much sense would know to attempt that. There was something unusual about this Vaulari, which spoke Fhardian (a language Irelk recognized due to that human kingdom's proximity, though he didn't speak it himself) rather than Vaular, and who seemed to barely commune with forests...

The Zathauin shook his head, even as he gently toyed with the slave's nipples. Yes, there were many questions he had about his new property, but she was his now. He had all the time he needed to get the answers he sought. Practically eternity.

He paused as the girl whimpered in her sleep, shifting slightly. Restraining a disappointed sigh, Irelk gently repositioned the slave on the seat, laying her down away from himself. As much as he wanted to keep playing with her , he also knew better than to let his personal desires get in the way of what was smarter to do. In this case, since she was unbroken, and untrained, it would be better to introduce her to her new role in life slowly, with care and control. Letting her acclimate to her rightful position as his property on her own would go a lot better than trying to force her into it by merely overpowering any resistance she put up. Though if a harsher approach was needed, he would not hesitate to use one.

But for now, he would feed her properly, bathe her, and show her the base kindness that other Zathauin would not. That in and of itself would ingratiate himself with her, and make her much more pliable to his will.

Once the Vaulari was settled , Irelk turned his attention to Jeanna, who was still dutifully attending to his cock. He pet the top of her head again, then gently grabbed a handful of her hair and sent a small surge of magic towards the bonds around her legs, unbinding her ankle cuffs from those around her thighs. With her able to use her legs, he turned her, aimed his cock, and gently sat her back, sheathing himself into her soft, warm cunt. Jeanna let out a whimpering gasp as he filled her, then obediently settled back as her new owner held her close.

"How long have you been a slave?" Irelk asked casually, one hand toying with the girl's nipple, his other caressing her belly, hips, and waist.

"Wh-what?"

The noble pinched her nipple painfully, drawing a hiss from the girl. "Even with a cock in you, don't let yourself be so distracted as to disappoint your master," he chided before releasing his grip. "How long have you been a slave?" he repeated.

"N-near two month," she answered, her voice wavering as Irelk continued to play with her body.

"What sort of training have you received?"

"I... I do not... basic training? I was teach to suck dick, lick cunt, sit nice, and serve. Teach ask to question also, but no other speaking, had to learn alone."

"So no formal training. That's unfortunate. You are remarkably well-behaved despite that, so I wondered if perhaps you had been born as a slave, or received special training. You're a credit to humans, Jeanna; such a good slave."

"I... er, thank you?"

Irelk chuckled softly. "Good girl," he whispered directly into her ear, before dropping his hand from her hips to her clit, gently rubbing and stroking her most sensitive place. With a small cry, she bucked her hips, her back arching as she shuddered in pleasure. With a smirk, the noble took his hand from her breast and held her by the neck, applying gentle pressure around her delicate throat. Irelk smirked, enjoying how the girl writhed for him, then gave her clit a sharp pinch.

A squeal turned into a drawn-out wail as Jeanna came, her body tensing and shaking, her cunt clenching and sucking at Irelk's cock. Just as she trailed off, about to take a breath, the Zathauin gripped her neck tighter, nearly cutting off her airway. "I compliment you on being a good slave, and then you go and cum without permission? Maybe I made a mistake buying you."

If anything, his tightened grip and harsh reprimand intensified Jeanna's orgasm. With strangled gasps she arched even more, grinding her hips down onto Irelk's cock, twitching forward to get just that little more stimulation on her sensitive clit. Her mouth opened and closed silently, not even forming words as she shook in her master's grip.

After several long moments, her writhing changed from gentle, eager bucking to sharp, desperate twisting as the stimulation became too much. Even as her orgasm carried on, she began to try and escape the pleasure as Irelk overstimulated her oversensitive body. Choked squeals burst from her constricted throat, deepening Irelk's smirk. "What?" he teased, "Don't tell me you don't want to cum now! After all, you were naughty and came without my permission, so that must mean you want as many orgasms as your body can handle."

Jeanna threw her head from side to side, desperately trying to escape the overwhelming pleasure. Then, Irelk's grip tightened, just a little more, but enough to start the downward spiral. He held his slave tightly, one hand tormenting the girl's clit while his other choked her, depriving her lungs of oxygen, her brain of blood. He relished her weakening, desperate struggles, the way each buck of her soft, slender body drove his cock oh-so-slightly deeper into her cunt.

Finally, slowly, she went slack. Her body still shook from the pleasure flowing through her unconscious body, but she had fainted. Irelk let up the pressure around her neck, stopped his rubbing of the girl's clit, and instead cruelly pinched and twisted the sensitive nub and one of Jeanna's pierced nipples. She woke almost instantly, crying out in pain, but Irelk immediately released her nipple and began to choke her again.

"Quiet," he commanded in a calm, almost casual voice. "My new Vaulari needs her sleep."

"Y-yes, Master," the human gasped, writhing in her master's lap as he continued to pinch and twist her clit.

Irelk kept up the cruel treatment for a few moments more before he relented, and went back to his gentle caressing of the girl's body. Jeanna moaned softly, leaning into the Zathauin's hands as he pet and stroked her. "Do you know how to dance?"

"Dance?" she repeated. "I... sorry, Master, I not know that word."

Irelk looked up at Nyyra. The Aulithir thought for a moment, then spoke a brief sentence in Fhardian. "Oh,' Jeanna said, understanding. "I... know some dances formal. But... Master not ask for those dances?"

The noble chuckled softly. "If you mean some sort of festival dance or a ballroom dance, then no, those are not what I mean." He held the human closer, and murmured directly into her ear, "I mean the kind of dances a good, pretty slave performs for her owner, to make him burn with desire for her body. The kind of dance that displays all of her beauty and offers it up for her betters' enjoyment."

Jeanna's cheeks flushed red, and she turned her blind face away from Irelk's voice. "I... not know those kind of dance," she whimpered.

"I thought not," Irelk replied. "Nyyra can teach you, assuming Mother does not keep her busy." Before Jeanna could reply, he pushed the girl up and off his cock, then, guiding her by a fistfull of her hair, he made her kneel before him again. A quick pulse of magic rebound her legs, and then he moved her back into her earlier position, his hard, freshly-soiled cock before her. "Clean up the mess you left on my cock," he commanded.

The Fhardian girl whimpered, but obeyed, first laving every little bit of his dick with her tongue, licking away the nectar and cream she had left behind. Once all of her cunt's juices were gone, she took her master into her mouth, dutifully sucking and swirling her tongue. As the slave attended to him, Irelk glanced at the Vaulari who still slept on the bench, his mind running back through the more concerning of his questions about the girl. Stopping himself before he could get stuck in a mental loop of speculation, he turned his attention back to Jeanna, watching as she serviced him. Yes, training her to dance would be good, as would polishing her oral skills. And fixing her atrocious accent. While the girl was fairly thin - for a human - her breasts were noticeably larger than his new Vaulari, though still smaller than Nyyra's impressive rack. Irelk wondered what it would be like to receive an oiled massage from the Fhardian, using her tits as sponges.

Glancing outside the carriage, the Zathauin noble was surprised to see the walls of Kly Nocc approaching. He must have spent longer playing with his new property than he had thought. "When we arrive home," he addressed Nyyra, "take these two to be bathed and fed, then to Mother's 'office.' She and I will need to work out what to do about the Sakarvions, given that we had to kill Gelmira, which I doubt we will conclude before you're finished; I'm sure Mother will wish to inspect and approve my new slaves."

"As you will, Kheol," the Aulithir replied, bowing in her seat.

Satisfied, Irelk settled back in his seat, basking in Jeanna's oral attention. With a sigh, he allowed himself to relax, and laid one hand atop the girl's head. The Fhardian faltered briefly, but when her master did not take control nor give any other indication of wanting her to stop, she continued, reapplying herself with slightly more vigor as she did not want to disappoint her new owner, especially not that he seemed to be paying closer attention to her.

Suddenly, after several minutes of enjoying Jeanna's efforts, he gripped her hair, and pulled her deeper onto his cock. With a low groan, Irelk came, his seed spraying almost directly down the girl's throat. For her part, Jeanna swallowed obediently, pressing herself as far down her master's dick as she could. While still present, her gag reflex had been severely repressed by her training while a slave of House Nokhes, allowing her to take him almost effortlessly.

After allowing the human a moment to clean him off, Irelk pushed the girl back and tucked his cock away. Another glance outside the carriage showed that they were approaching the Blothudry mansion, which was tucked at the far north-eastern section of the noble quarter of Kly Nocc, and was among the smaller of the noble mansions. While mansion size - and number - could be measured relative to power, it was not a perfect ratio; the Blothudry House held notable power, but was small; aside from Irelk and his mother, Zehara, the mansion housed only a half dozen of Baroness Zehara's slaves, two serfs who served Irelk in lieu of proper slaves, and three servants who tended to the house and grounds. It could also receive up to a dozen guests and their slaves, and stable mounts and other animal companions of various sorts, including the two Skaathi - the mountain raptors - that currently pulled Irelk's carriage. In a separate structure from the stables was 'The Kennels,' where Se'klea and Zehara's blood-bonded companions resided when they weren't out in the wilds hunting.

As the carriage pulled up near the mansion's main entrance, Irelk tapped his Vaulari slave on the head. When she didn't wake, he frowned, then sent a short current of lightning magic into her collar, giving her a painful, but brief shock. With a squeal, the girl bolted upright, her hands flying to her collar. She panicked for a moment, pulling at the collar which she had not been wearing when last she had been awake, but Nyyra quickly began speaking in her broken Fhardian to the wood elf, slowly calming her. Jeanna perked up, seeming excited that her native language was being spoken, but her small joy was dimmed when Irelk strapped her bit gag back in before releasing the connection between her leg bindings.

Leaving Nyyra to herd the two slaves, Irelk hopped out of the carriage, giving a brief nod to Kyroch, one of the servants of House Blothudry, who mainly took care of the various animals of the House and drove the carriage. The something-th son of a minor noble family, or perhaps of a prominent merchant family, something like that - such arrangements were common among the Zathauin, where the children of well-off families that were not 'true' nobles were sent off to serve noble houses, in a bid to curry favor. Firstborn - and often, second- and thirdborn - were usually wed to other first- and second- and thirdborn children of other prominent houses.

Irelk strode forward, sparing only a brief backwards glance to make sure that Nyyra was managing to guide her two charges towards the mansion. She was, but with Jeanna blindfolded and the Vaulari nervous as a newborn deer, her progress was slow. No matter, Irelk reassured himself, Mother and I will likely talk for quite some time.

He had just entered the house and turned down the side hallway towards his mother's office when a soft, pretty voice interrupted him. "Welcome home, Lord Irelk. May I serve you in any way?"

Stifling a sigh, he turned back towards the main hallway to see Seigycha, one of his serfs. As the child of a commoner of little import, the girl had been trained and essentially sold off to serve her betters, eventually finding herself as one of Irelk's two personal attendants. And the proximity to a noble Zathauin male had gone to her head. She wasn't unattractive, and aside from her near-obsession with Irelk, she wasn't unpleasant either. Mostly.

"Not currently, Seigycha," Irelk replied evenly, masking his irritation. "However, Nyyra will be here presently with two new slaves - find Aenyois and help bathe and feed the slaves, then resume your regular duties. That will be all."

Not even waiting to make sure that his orders would be obeyed - though he had no question they would - the Zathauin noble turned heel and purposefully made his way down the hallway towards his mother's office, and was pleased when he arrived at the door without further distraction. He raised his hand to knock, and was unsurprised when the door silently swung open before he could make contact.

"Enter, my son," came Zehara Blothudry's cool, smooth voice. Despite the fact that hardly a day went by that he didn't hear his mother's voice, Irelk shivered as he walked in and gave Baroness Blothudry a quick, shallow bow.

'Cold' was an apt word to describe the Baroness. Pale, ice-blue skin stood in stark contrast to not only her dark violet eyes and pitch-black hair, but also her equally-black dress, which hung from over her shoulders, crossed down across each breast individually, and met just above her navel where it fell straight down as a single panel; the entire thing was mirrored in the back and a thin cord tied just above her hips kept the cloth from fluttering too far from her body as she moved.

But it wasn't just her appearance that invoked images of a frozen lake. The woman's gaze was an intimidating mixture of elder wisdom, calculating coldness, and dispassionate authority. In fact, 'intimidating' was perhaps a better word to define Zehara Blothudry. Whereas someone like Shuldre Nokhes was fear-inducing due to her violent nature, blatant power, and her fearsome reputation not only as a warrior but a raider, Zehara gave the impression of quiet, hidden power. Where Gelmira Sakarvion's overt and extreme cruelty and unquenchable sadism disturbed and unsettled others, Baroness Blothudry made others wary of her with unfathomable expressions and a well-hidden hand of cards.