Rise of the Cat Women Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One by one the others looked at John before following Winston. The last one to leave was Baby Girl. She hugged John and then said, "I know you meant well but you could have said it better."

After a few minutes John got up and walked over to where everyone else was holding Winston as she cried. "Leave us," He said simply. They looked up at him for a moment before getting up and walking back to camp.

The only one who did not leave was Kitten who shook her head no, "She is my mate."

John looked at her for a moment and then said, "Leave us Kitten or else." He could have reasoned with her but after everyone took Winston's side he was rather pissed.

"Or else what," Kitten said standing in a fighting stance.

"Or else I will grab you by the scruff of the neck and throw your silly ass all the way back to camp."

"You wouldn't..."

"Try me," John said advancing on her. When he was about three feet away Kitten gave a little squeak and ran away. Looking down at Winston he said, "I only have three things to say to you. First off, I don't give charity fucks. Secondly, while part of what I said was true, the other reason was I wanted to protect the British spies you know of. Once we join your mind will be fully open to me. Third and finally, "Once we make love, you will no longer be who you were. Look at Kitten now if you need an example."

It took John several deep breaths to calm down enough to add, "So if and when you want it then just say so. Don't accuse me of crap just because you feel left out." John shook his head and walked back to camp. He looked at the others who were comforting Kitten and said, "The next time you four decide to play let's gang up on John; you will find that I will not take it sitting down. Do I make myself clear?"

When there was no reply John said, "I said do I make myself clear..." He looked down at Honey and added, "Don't make me say it a third time."

Honey looked at him a long moment before dropping her eyes, "Honey understands and will be good."

"Kitten?"

"I'll listen before judging next time."

"Beth?"

"I understood John."

"You... Of all people should have known me better," John said to Candy.

Can I blame it on the pregnancy," Candy asked?

"The only thing you can blame on being pregnant is the fact that I haven't kicked your ass," John said looking down at Candy. "Damn it you were male, you know better. You and Winston both should have known better."

"Okay, I'm sorry," Candy said looking down.

"I'm going to go and see if I can get us some fresh meat," John said as he walked out of camp.

He had not gone a mile when Honey ran up, "Honey help John." She stood in front of him and added, "Please let me help you love."

Hugging her tightly he replied, "As long as you don't attract a bear also."

Honey hugged him back and giggled, "No bears." As they scouted around looking for game, she kept an eye on him. Something was different about how John carried himself and the sweet musky odor he put out. Closing her eyes, she tried to identify his scent but could not. It was like he was in heat but had something different about it; something that made her feel weak in the knees. She was so preoccupied by his new musk that he saw a deer first.

Stopping Honey, John pointed. He said in his mind to hers, "You go around and drive it this way if you can." Honey smiled and nodded. As she disappeared John leaned his rifle against a tree. He didn't want to make a noise that would carry to those who might be following them. He crouched down and waited.

Circling around behind the deer Honey could have reached out and spanked it on the rear before it noticed her. She almost leaped forward and took it down but John wanted the kill. Instead she slapped it on the hind quarters and chased it towards him. What happened next caused her to stop and stare.

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

Don't forget to vote!