Rise of the Slime Queen Pt. 01

Story Info
Kingdoms fall as demons rise.
4.8k words
4.75
9.7k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlazeSM
BlazeSM
101 Followers

Rise of the Slime Queen

Part 1

Prologue

"The troops on the front aren't advancing sire." The advisor cleared his throat before continuing. "The demon forces are just as powerful and as cunning as we had feared. It is no wonder The Kingdom of Wheat had fallen so quickly. This new succubus queen, this Ardat Emili, is every bit as evil as the legends say of the other queen of succubii."

The king's advisor continued talking as the old king placed a hand upon his brow. Ever since the demon army appeared five years ago, there has been a constant war between the forces of hell and The Kingdom of Iron. The once peaceful treaty of the two kingdoms had shattered overnight thanks to the new succubus queen. Ardat Emili.

Once, the two kingdoms shared commerce as The Kingdom of Wheat would provide food and produce to The Kingdom of Iron, while the latter would provide armor and weapons to the peaceful kingdom. But that was a distant memory now.

Since then, the border towns have become a breeding stock for the demonic armies. The rumors of what they did to the captured villagers and soldiers are so horrific that most people would prefer to end their suffering rather to be captured alive.

Men were drained dry or turned to living stock, milked endlessly until their bodies gave out. While the women were morphed and turned into something much worse.

But what was most strange, was the fact that the invading army was completely female. Actually, the few male demons that were seen were all placed it extreme bondage and milked, just like their human counterparts that were captured.

The king, by now, was at a loss. His most powerful forces were on the front lines and, while they were keeping the demons at bay, this stalemate could not last forever. Not for him. At some point they would be overwhelmed. Their armies could not replenish themselves as easily as those of demons.

They needed to think of something, and they needed to think of it fast.

"What of the local petitions?" He asked, his elderly yet commanding voice booming across the main chamber.

"We have dozens my liege. Several villages are appealing for food to be sent to them. Another has a mine infested with monsters. The common folk have been afraid of venturing near it, let alone start work. If word spreads, other mines might follow, my liege. It is bad enough that our trade with The Wheat Kingdom has fallen apart, if we cannot even mine ore, why... we would be done for."

The old advisor explained. He was an old friend of the king. His father was the advisor to the past king and so had the two families worked together for generations. All the way back to the original invasion of the very first Succubus Queen millennia ago.

"I know old friend... I know." The king said with a long sigh. "But we cannot spare any troops. Our ore will mean nothing to us if we get overrun."

He pondered for a few moments.

"Increase the bounties on those mines infested, we must rely on local and foreign adventurers. At least until we defeat this... Ardat Emili." The word sounded like a curse on his lips. His advisor nodded solemnly and left the king to his own thoughts.

I shall gut this demon queen, just like my forefathers have done to hers.

Chapter 1

The hard sound of a nail being struck woke Lana that morning. Too early for her taste but, with how hard the times had become, she was lucky it wasn't an invading demon army that woke her. She quickly got dressed and got out of her hovel, only to see her friends and the rest of the town gathered around the Quest post in the main square. Right next to the Adventure Guild.

It was a nice sunny day, no one would have guessed there was a war going on. That their whole existence was in peril. Which only served as a further incentive for Lana to make it as an adventurer. Sure, she was still a novice, barely an F rank, but times of peril have brought more unlikely heroes than her. And that is exactly what she wished to be. A hero.

"The bounties on the demons inside of the mine has increased. I guess more adventurers will be flocking to town now." Lana's best friend Miriam explained to her. She was the most mature of their group and Lana's rival in pretty much everything they did together. That, most of all had made them become inseparable.

"Well considering how handsome the ones passing by were, I don't see that as a bad thing." Their third friend, Fiona chimed in over Lana's shoulder before she embraced her in a hug. "Finally awake sleepy head?"

"Finally? The sun is barely up!" Lana retorted as their fourth and final friend joined the group.

"Oh! My! Gosh! Did you see the adventurer that slept over at my fathers in last night?" She began gossiping before she even joined the group properly.

"Goddess! Is there anything you do beside gossip Eleonore?" Lana asked her with a flat stare. "We need to find you a boyfriend before you completely snap."

"Oh! If it's Luka, the adventurer that stayed with us, I'm alright with that." She jumped with glee, he dark, blue locks of hair swaying from side to side. Lana just rolled her eyes.

"He stayed in a lavish in, rather than staying at the guild. I think that tells a lot about him Eleonore." Lana explained, desperately trying to be patient with her friend.

"All of them can stay for all I care." Eleonore said with a sly smile.

"But for a while now, no adventurer came in, beside Luka. Word is spreading that other kingdoms had given up on us and are bolstering their own defenses." Miriam said. Lana loved her the most at times like these. When they needed a cool head. Not only had they been friends for the longest time in the group, but she didn't have her world revolve around boys. "And that the stream of adventurers won't be coming into our kingdom anymore. If that is true, we are alone."

It is exactly in times like these that we need new heroes...

Lana thought to herself and rubbed her chin as she noticed the adventurer Eleonore was talking about, leave the tavern. He was handsome, she had to admit, but he had that self-important air about him that she disliked in most adventurers. Miriam said that he was a B ranked adventurer that was skilled with a sword, so he could probably liberate their mine of a few pesky demons.

Luka noticed her and waved, before he came over. He picked up Lana's palm and kissed it tenderly, before peering into her lovely eyes.

"If I knew you were here I would have gotten out much sooner." He said with a boyish smile. Lana could not help but blush at his words. Aware that it was clear that she was turning red, she yanked her arm free and shot him a stern stare.

"Instead of hitting on girls, don't you think you could take care of the demons in our mine?" She barked. Fiona and Eleonore shot her angry glances but Lana didn't seem to notice. That is what most boys loved about her.

Sure, she was beautiful, but she also didn't let others boss her around. That spunky attitude is what the men she met in her life wanted. Not someone that was subservient from the start.

Goddess, when I think like this I feel like the demoness army might have a point.

"Well I was planning to but the reward was just too small for me to venture into the unknown of a mine." He explained honestly as he scratched his chin.

"Actually, the rewards increased on all bounties." Eleonore jumped with, almost pushing Lana to the ground.

"Oh?" He asked, genuinely.

"What? Now that the price is high enough you plan on helping us out from the sheer warmth of your heart?" Lana shot back.

"Well..." He smiled cheekily. "The higher the risk the more I would ask for. I don't see how that is any different than how miners take more pay when venturing into a mine that had collapsed before or is deemed dangerous."

Lana just scoffed as he approached the board and picked up the sheet of paper that was for the quest in regards to their mine.

"Five hundred golden pieces." He murmured with glee. Then, flamboyantly turned to the gathered group, gripping his sword with fervor. "Fret not good people! By dusk tonight, your mine shall be rid of these foul creatures and your life returned to normal."

Lana rolled her eyes as the people cheered and her two friends along with them.

"Good thing they don't have hearts in their eyes." Miriam whispered, annoyed, into the ear of Lana.

But Lana was deep in thought. Something that the adventurer said did make sense. Miriam noticed her brow harden and leaned in closer.

"What's wrong?"

"Well... what if he is right? What if the demons there aren't just the usual, run of the mill creatures any B ranked adventurer could face." Lana explained, her crystal blue eyes shining with worry, her sun kissed hair glittering in the light of the day.

"B ranked adventurers are actually pretty strong, I think he can handle it." Miriam explained.

"True but... but what if it is something much worse? If he dies down there, we won't know what that is and we cannot ask for the king's help if we have no proof." Lana said, her eyes turning mischievous yet again.

"Lana, what are you planning?"

"Me? Oh, nothing! Us? Well, all four of us will follow Luka into the mine to see what happens?"

Fiona and Eleonore turned to Lana as Luka departed, only to see that infamous glow in her eyes.

"No!" Yelped Fiona. "I don't know what you are planning right now but I am not following you this time!"

Chapter 2

"Uggghh! Why did I follow you!?" Fiona whined.

"Because deep down in that silly heart of yours, you want to do the right thing." Miriam chimed as the party of young heroines made their way through the woods and towards the mine. Such a lovely day it was that you would never have thought that not a kilometer down the road, one could find a demon infested mine.

"What kinds of demons do you think we will find in there?" Asked Eleonore as she adjusted her bag over her shoulder. All of them brought simple weapons they had at home, after all, the goal wasn't to kill anything, just to report back if anything were to happen to Luka. Not to mention that, being newbies at the F rank, they could not buy anything else. "I heard the demons in Ardat Emili's army were all lewd and kinky."

"Oh! Do you really think so?" Asked Fiona with stars in her eyes. "I always wanted to dabble into bondage, maybe one of them could teach me how to tame a man I fall in love with! Muahahah."

Lana had to grin at her friends ramblings. That's what she loved about them all the most, they could all be themselves around one another. No matter how irritating that could get.

"Let's hurry up, we don't want Luka getting too far ahead of us." Miriam said through a stifled laugh. The group obeyed her and all four were at the mine not long after. The sun was high up above the threes, basking them in the bright light of the day. Dusk was far off, thus the girls knew they would be in no trouble at all for a while.

"Well, looks like he's already inside." Lana said and pointed to his backpack. Bow and arrow left by its side while the scabbard of the sword lay empty next to it. "He is expecting trouble inside. No doubt about it."

"Should we... like... umm... follow him?" Eleonore asked, cowering behind Miriam.

"I think he can manage without us." Added Fiona as she peeked from behind the other shoulder. Lana rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Come one, we didn't come all this way just to sit in the front." She said and drew her short sword. "Let's go."

A hero would never be afraid in such a situation. And if he would, then he would fight that fear and still do the right thing.

Even Miriam faltered the first step or two, before gaining stride next to Lana as they entered the cave. "Can't have you becoming braver than me."

She whispered in a giggle to her friend. Lana responded in kind as the other two joined them with hurried steps. The cave was as dark as they had feared. Not a few steps in, they already had to pull out their torches to see only a few feet away.

"There is no sign of any demons." Fiona whispered, hopeful.

"Nor is there any sign of Luka." Lana added. "Stay close."

And so into the depths of the mine they went. Step after careful step, listening to every sound be it from their own footsteps or from further up ahead. Yet after half an hour of walking, they saw nothing that would even give an inkling of a demon nearby.

"Don't they, like, have goo in their nests? Or something?" Asked Eleonore. "So far we've seen... mold."

She added with a yucky sound coming from between her teeth.

"Until we are certain or until we find Luka, we have to keep on going." Said Miriam bravely. Tightening her own grip over her short sword, Lana followed suit. Unbeknownst to them, a far greater horror awaited them only a few steps ahead.

Chapter 3

"What the hell is he doing?" Asked Fiona as she jabbed his body with a stick. Luka, they had found a short while later, laying upon the ground. At first they thought that he was dead, but upon closer inspection and once they saw his chest heaving, it looked more like he was sleeping. Still there was something ominous about his body, at least to Lana.

"I would not touch him." Lana said but, too late. Eleonore had already knelt down and placed her palm upon his forehead. In a jerking motion, his mouth flew open and a strange, light blue, liquid oozed out of him. Not only his mouth, but his eyes, ears and nose as well. The horrific sight only got worse as it formed, slowly, into a humanoid figure atop his chest. It looked curvaceous, like an exotic dancer, yet to Lana it looked more like a demon from a nightmare.

Actually, the featureless demon reminded her of nightmares she had as a kid, those that made her wake in cold sweat. Which is exactly why Lana knew what would happen next. She reached out for Eleonore before the creature began its attack and still, she was almost too late.

Lana managed to move her friend out of the way in the last second, as a tendril shot out of the slime-like creature, catching her at the throat. In fear and desperation, all three of her friends started for the exit, much to Lana's horror and astonishment. To think that her friends would just leave her like that.

No... wait... don't leave me... I-I'm afraid too...

In a last act of helplessness she reached out and grabbed Miriam by the sleeve. She saw the fear in Miriam's eyes as she turned around to see what got her. Miriam screamed in horror despite the fact that it was indeed Lana who was holding at her sleeve.

"Help me!" She yelled with what little breath she had. But before her words escaped her mouth fully, Miriam yanked the knife from her belt and stabbed Lana straight in the shoulder. It looked as if her friend stabbed a deadly foe, not her lifelong friend. Before dropping the knife and, finally free, escaping with the others, Miriam gave one last look to Lana. But it wasn't a look of worry, it was just a passing glance to make sure that she wasn't being chased after.

Lana felt her tears swell and fall over her cheeks as she watched them run, leaving her for dead. Or worse. Corrupted. All knew what happened to those left at the hands of the demons, worse yet, all knew what happened to those that were captured by the new demoness army.

The young girl turned, choking and still gripped by the throat, saw that the slime wasn't actually paying any attention to her. Instead, she was focused on Luka. He seemed caught somewhere between awareness and being in a coma. He moaned and whimpered beneath her slimy touch, as her goo spread and entered his holes, yet he did not move or open his eyes.

It yanked his belt free and, after turning another tendril into a transparent, tube like apparatus with a needle at the top, with maximum precision, placed the needle at the top of his raging hard on. A strange, devilish, sound was heard from the demoness that might have sounded like a chuckle.

It turned its featureless face towards Lana before sinking the gooey needle into his cock. In an instant he seemed to spurt his seed into the tube of the demoness and that same chuckling sound was heard yet again.

What was his is now mine. Everything. His dreams, his hopes, his fantasies all of it. Mine... and yours.

A voice echoed within Lana's head, one that, sounded exactly like hers. Only distorted and hungry and demonic. But sadistic most of all. As if it yearned to hurt others and make them worship.

Afraid of me? How can you be? When I am you?

A shiver ran down Lana's spine as droplets and tiny tendrils of slime started creeping up her throat.

Meanwhile, as Luka's cum was slurped up by the slime, Lana could clearly see his cock and balls crowing smaller and smaller. Like a bottle would be once you started drinking all of its fluid.

He is being drained!

Lana thought in panic.

And soon you will be doing the draining as well.

Her own thoughts answered back.

What the hell is going on?!

Nothing that you should be worried about. Just relax and enjoy the show. You've got a lot to learn.

Again her thoughts retorted. By now it was becoming rather difficult for Lana to comprehend which voice was hers and which one was... hers as well?

Look at him, he's enjoying himself so much.

Her sadistic voice echoed once again as the slime started spreading all over Luka. As it spread, Luka's mouth fell open as he moaned feverishly in pleasure. Inch by inch it swallowed him, making him spurt more cum into the slimy needle that was inserted into his cock.

"Aaaaaa.♥" He moaned, still not opening his eyes.

See how he loves being massaged by my slimy body? They will love you and revere you as he does now. Imagine, the whole kingdom being yours. Worshiping you. Begging to be drowned in slime.

Never! I will be their hero! I will defeat you-me! Whoever you are!

That formless chuckle echoed again deep inside of her mind.

But you will be a hero. We will! Of the whole of the demoness army. Imagine the ravel they will bring once you conquer a whole kingdom where they stood in a stalemate for five years. You would be immortalized.

This time, the slime covered Luka completely from head to toe. Even the needle turned and morphed into a pussy like feature, which started pumping him in earnest. By now, he was floating within the slime, in midair, fidgeting, shuddering and moaning into oblivion.

Yum, yum!

Lana thought. Or was it the slime? Lana could barely tell anymore. It was becoming impossible. Lana knew, she had read enough, that slime became more powerful and more intelligent when they drained their victims. Similar to succubi. If she stood no chance before, now that he was almost eaten and drained, she was all but beaten.

Let us become one Lana! Let me turn your brain into mush. Delicious mush! Let me slurp it up along with your whole being and replace it with something you will love much more so.

As the formless chuckles echoed inside of her mind, a few escaped her lips as well. Reality and her minds state were becoming blurry, intertwined and... pleasurable. She could feel Luka's energy flowing through her, his lust, his raw yearning for more.

She even felt his life slipping away and enter her as well, through the slime. It felt tingly and addicting, having someone's energy melt into hers. It was such a rush feeling so powerful. So hungry so... malevolent.

See? I knew you would like me. After all, I am you. I think it's time that we got rid of this husk. Don't worry though I only drained him when he begged for it. Those victims are the best, those filled with bravado right before they submit to you.

BlazeSM
BlazeSM
101 Followers
12